Merge armies at the start?

I've been trying to figure out a way to run through the whole game with all the characters recruited and playable throughout each part.

I have tried in the past to just recruit the characters and warp chapters but it ends up creating freezing issues later down the line because I'll be missing all the characters that I need for certain parts.

For example the last time I messed around with this I ended up having the all the characters merged into the same army and was playing through from the start but as soon as it went to part 2 where you have to play as the crimean royal knights it would freeze because I had no one in that army. What I would like to do is merge all three armies like what happens in part 4 but from the start, similar to what one of the gecko codes does with the convoy for storing items.

Does anyone know if something like this would be possible to do with either gecko codes or iso modification? Any help with this would really be appreciated. I've been messing around with this game off and on for years and never managed to make this "all characters" playthrough work right.

Don't get me wrong, I love how they did that from a narrative standpoint but after 3 or so playthroughs you get the urge to just stomp those early game scrubs with awesome end game units you don't get to play with so much you know? I'd love to bring sanaki in to smack radmin and his goons in the swamp level for example.

Problem is that when I do this kind of stuff it screws up all the other parts later. I haven't found a way to fix that so far either.