F!Kana "crying"
"TH*voice crack*IS ENDS NOW!" - M!Kana
"I'm feelin' lucky!" - Percy
"Oh, THAT'S *voice crack* IT!" - Hinata
"Well, now I'm hungry." - Effie
"You're so CUTE!" - Camilla during the BR cutscene

Warriors:
Hinoka and Corrin's English everything

What do you mean. These are all of my favorite lines.

1 hour ago, Tuvy said:

What do you mean. These are all of my favorite lines.

You must really like retarded kids and voice cracks, then.

You do you.
For me, these lines made it hard to take anything related to these characters seriously, and I can't stand Kiragi as it is. This "laughter" was the nail in the coffin for me.
The "This ends now!" sounds so much more badass on F!Kana and the related voice option for F!Corrin.

20 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

You must really like retarded kids and voice cracks, then.

You do you.
For me, these lines made it hard to take anything related to these characters seriously, and I can't stand Kiragi as it is. This "laughter" was the nail in the coffin for me.
The "This ends now!" sounds so much more badass on F!Kana and the related voice option for F!Corrin.

Hey, I already can't take anything about fates seriously, might as well go the whole way.

I understand why you don't like them though, I'm not saying they are the definitive best crit quotes.

As for me, I think the worst crit quote would have to be Alm's  "Ok!"

Alm, could you sound any less enthusiastic while saying that?

37 minutes ago, Tuvy said:

Hey, I already can't take anything about fates seriously, might as well go the whole way.

I understand why you don't like them though, I'm not saying they are the definitive best crit quotes.

As for me, I think the worst crit quote would have to be Alm's  "Ok!"

Alm, could you sound any less enthusiastic while saying that?

I like your way of thinking.
And I definitely agree about Alm. It's like he's not even trying when he crits. Although it does make him a bit more "badass" in a way.

Listening to Olivia's Japanese voice, particularly her crit quotes made my ears bleed.

Also I don't know whats up with Xander voice post-Fates. He sounded fine in that and yet in Heroes and especially Warriors it sounds like he's foaming it in. It just ain't the same. Also the replacement voices for certain characters rings wrong with me, particularly Hinoka and Niles.

Oh, almost forgot, Peri's heroes voice...yikes thats not what I was expecting.

Edited by Naturesshadow

for a long time i thought the worst line was either "MAY YOUR BLOOD CRUST MY BLADE" because of how fucking edgy it is or "Divine radiance, heed me!", both from heroes

thing is I never got kagero so i never heard her lines until i fought her in the arena with animations on one day

"absolute annihilation" is the worst fire emblem line

its like something a 12 year old would say thinking it sounds cool

although if youre just talking bad sounding, i think THE QUEEN'S MEN ARE ATTACKING is the worst

Edited by unique

The Spanish version of RD's river battle cutscene, because Zelgius and Skrimir sound pretty much exactly the same.

If that doesn't count, then I choose "DOOOOON'T LET A SINGLE ONE ESCEEEEEHP!"

Hinoka's "Nohriam scum!". Weird how I like the voice actress, but not this role.

Anything Peri says on Heroes.

Anything JP!Mae says sounds like screeching against my ears.

Ike's lines on Heroes, particularly "I won't let anyone die!!!!!!!", which sounds like he got a pretty bad case of a flu, despite me loving Greg Chun's performance as Adam on Nier Automata.

Lachesis' voice on Heroes. Another VA that I like (high five for Drakengard 3's Four and Noel Vermilion), but her role sounds like a smoker on her 40s with a very bland tone.

Gunter's extremely bored lines and weird accent on Fates. To be honest, I only started liking DC Douglas after Zero Time Dilemma, where he excelled imo.

Shanna/Thany saying "Fine, fine, everything's fine!". I really don't know how to explain what I dislike on the tone she uses for this line, despite doing an overall good job on the rest.