Bound Hero Battle: Distant Blade (Tana & Amelia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

31 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

It became white from all the stress of using dark magic above her rank. She had to dump the horse because it make her dizzy and she would fall often and also change to light magic to slowly heal from being exposed too much time to the dark arts. 

Well, I hope she gets better and solos the next BHB coming up (Seliph and Julia).

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't be bothered to attempt the Anna and Alfonse quests, so I did the using the Paralogue individually (hey, what else will I use my stamina for). 

Then I  did the armour quest using Zelgius, M!Grima, The Christmas Robin and Count Henry. Took some fine tuning, but eventually got it - basically M!Grima tanked the fliers and the rest whittled down the others. 

Can't remember what I did to complete the Anna and Alfonse quests for actually beating the level. I know Legendary Ephraim was used to tank the fliers, and pretty much did all the work with the armours, too. I think I used either Fjorm or Naked Gaius to take out the mages, and then I brought along Bartre for Alfonse's quest and Tobin for Anna's. 

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, that's the coolest Valter I've seen so far. At least I'm not the only one killing Ikes for HB. With Galeforce equipped I'd welcome him to my team anytime. 

Thanks man, Galeforce is something I haven't toyed around with. Maybe when I have spare feathers someday. (hah)

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I'm curious, since I don't know anything about most characters. I only know her voice in Heroes makes me cringe from time to time, she is the fastest and an overall great unit and I want a spare copy for Flashing Blade

Her voice is pretty cringey. But I'm pretty sure they kept the same VA from the single line she had voiced in Radiant Dawn which is...kinda cool. And the cringey voice kind of fits. She's not delicate. She's not really ladylike. She likes to fight/train/work hard. And I like the relationships she has with a lot of the people she supports with, especially Rhys. I'm saving a copy of Wrathful Staff for him should he ever get added to the game because Mia needs her healer buddy. I like that she's tough and kind of down to earth without being super "masculine" (like the EN version of Effie) or super vulgar (like Sully) even though I like both of those characters a lot as well. ...it also doesn't help that I'm generally incredibly picky about female characters. XD 

7 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Yeah, I guess Raven has some bulk to him. I think it’s because mine is -def that I think of him as fragile. Being able to survive a Reinhardt is hardcore even if Raven is a green.

That makes one of us then. I have never watched RWBY at all. The only reason I know the mix I used is because it’s in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle. If it counts as anything Ruby is my favorite character to use. I just dig her moveset. Maybe I should get around to seeing the show.

Oh, out of curiosity how is your Joshua built? I’ve been wanting to do something with mine but there’s so many ways it could go that I’m not sure what to do with him.

Close counter Boey is best Boey. His nature is +atk/-hp. I guess +def might be better for these purposes but I would like for him to actually kill stuff not just wall it.

RWBY is a pretty great show. It's fun watching how it evolves as it gets more hype and funding. I remember watching the first episode and being like, "Oh wow...that cookie animation is a little painful to watch..." and "Wow...faceless background characters...that's cool I guess." But with each season, the show gets more and more detail, but even before then, the characters are memorable and the fight scenes are TOP notch. I haven't even watched the most recent seasons... XD But yeah. I give it two thumbs up. 

I decided to make my Joshua into more of a dragon killer by capitalizing on his pretty decent RES. So I gave him Iceberg, Warding Breath (from the free Ike), Renewal (back from when I used him in his TT), and just Hone SPD I think. I usually give him either Close DEF or QR seal. Maybe someday I'll get him QR in his B slot, but right now, I don't want to waste the feathers. XD I was originally going to give him Wrath, but that ended up going to Mia. If I ever get another Neph, it may go to him.

Ooooh! Neat! My Boey's the same nature. Still haven't promoted or built him yet though.... I wanted +ATK since he does kind of need the help... Maybe I'll consider building him. Just gotta think about it a little more. XD

@Rafiel's Aria Sounds like I should give the radiant titles a try (don't have a Wii unfortunately). Apart from Heroes I did only a half finished run of Awaking so far (didn't play Sully though).

Good luck getting Rhys in Heroes! 

13 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I saw the pull you did by the way. No Ninian but I’m pretty jealous of that Sonya.

No idea what I should do with her to be honest. It's nice to get new characters, but apart from her tome she doesn't add much to my roster gameplay-wise. I should have waited leveling her up, since I'm collecting level 1 units (only Leif so far) to replay the story one day. 

9 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Thanks! Well, I knew I'd need more than a Wo Dao at some point because lots of GHB/BHB lean heavily towards a certain movement type (with armors being too bulky at times just like in this BHB) and shield skills are rare. It may be costly but I'm sure the benefits will outweight the feather costs. 

That's where the Drive Atk seal worked wonders! I've seen many videos with people using Atk Spur 1 for clutch kills but I always wonder why they aren't using Drive Atk as it is strictly better if both are at rank 1. 

I'm looking forward to see what skills you'll give her in the future! No shame in favs collecting many rare skills. 

Drive ATK is a very handy seal and it costs only 100 coins (instead of 150) to bring it to it's highest level. I'm using it very often, but not yet for one-turn clears, since Heavy Blade, ATK+3 and QP are needed very often. 

I hate this BHB, but my horses managed to clear lunatic and infernal! Freddy renders the entire right side obsolete while Reinhardt and Sigurd took the left and Ephraim buffed and stuff and also took out a red for me.

Anyone got advice for the quests though? I'd like to get those five orbs...

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I hate this BHB, but my horses managed to clear lunatic and infernal! Freddy renders the entire right side obsolete while Reinhardt and Sigurd took the left and Ephraim buffed and stuff and also took out a red for me.

Anyone got advice for the quests though? I'd like to get those five orbs...

For the killing x unit quests I recommend going in to AA and resetting until on of the units pop up on the easy level since people who have those units are kind enough to put them there with out weapons.  I used a f2p strat for the Anna and Alphonse actually on the map quests that used BK with QR 3 SS and no c skill and Wrys as a healer that was mostly BK tanking and killing everything on the left except Amelia who Alphonse finished off and Anna killed everything on the right.  My Alphonse and Anna are 5*ed though.  Wrys does need to take out the breakable wall on turn one to make the enemies move the way you need them to. 

11 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

For the killing x unit quests I recommend going in to AA and resetting until on of the units pop up on the easy level since people who have those units are kind enough to put them there with out weapons.  I used a f2p strat for the Anna and Alphonse actually on the map quests that used BK with QR 3 SS and no c skill and Wrys as a healer that was mostly BK tanking and killing everything on the left except Amelia who Alphonse finished off and Anna killed everything on the right.  My Alphonse and Anna are 5*ed though.  Wrys does need to take out the breakable wall on turn one to make the enemies move the way you need them to. 

I actually used a paralogue for the kill with Alfonse and Anna quests. I figured out ways to do the lunatic win with Anna one too. No one responded until you did now, so I went to see if I could find solutions on my own and I did. lol I just have the armor quest left. :P I'm going to have to work more on my armor team for that though.

38 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I actually used a paralogue for the kill with Alfonse and Anna quests. I figured out ways to do the lunatic win with Anna one too. No one responded until you did now, so I went to see if I could find solutions on my own and I did. lol I just have the armor quest left. :P I'm going to have to work more on my armor team for that though.

BK was my MVP for that one since he tanked everything on the left, I used C!Robin, H!Henry and H!Jakob as well.  Since this map has defense tiles armor emblem can just wait and tank every thing.  I don't know if you have those armors, but it should be possible as long as you have BK to tank the left side and someone with a healing skill to patch him up and a green (if you don't have Jakob) to take out foes on the left.

26 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

BK was my MVP for that one since he tanked everything on the left, I used C!Robin, H!Henry and H!Jakob as well.  Since this map has defense tiles armor emblem can just wait and tank every thing.  I don't know if you have those armors, but it should be possible as long as you have BK to tank the left side and someone with a healing skill to patch him up and a green (if you don't have Jakob) to take out foes on the left.

...Actually, that just so happens to be my armor team exactly lol.

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Actually, that just so happens to be my armor team exactly lol.

Oh good then you should be fine:)

18 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Rafiel's Aria Sounds like I should give the radiant titles a try (don't have a Wii unfortunately). Apart from Heroes I did only a half finished run of Awaking so far (didn't play Sully though).

Good luck getting Rhys in Heroes! 

Both games are pretty good. Of course, they're not without their flaws, but I can let you form your own opinion on those eventually. I went in completely blind and had a blast. I suppose you could always watch playthroughs online...and I think there are actually ways to emulate them, but I've never tried before. I do think Awakening is a great game to start with though. I keep discovering new favorite characters each time I play it.

Maybe Rhys will be the one healer that gets added next year. 

@mampfoid You made that look mind-numbingly easy. To the point that I almost knew exactly what you were going to do as soon as the first player phase started. Roy didn't even need a refine on the armor slayer. Brilliant.

@Ginko Dat 108 damage though. Shiro tanking the right side was an awesome strat I admittedly stole, but the left side was the most impressive. I have a Micaiah myself and she trivializes this map but I was kind of trying to avoid using her. Also you having the fastest archer to make use of that Firesweep Bow+ makes me just a bit jealous, even if I didn't (and mostly still don't) want S!Gaius.

@Rafiel's Aria Your team countered this map hard. Micaiah nukes the armors, Raven destroys the fliers, DC Mia takes the magic while being able to fight the armors and Lucius not only heals but chips away at the armors with Pain+. They're all poised to deal with maps like this and Zephiel. After seeing my team kind of have to chip away at the armors (which admittedly I'd have to do less of if I gave Genny Pain+) it's refreshing to see them so easily dealt with here. Your team really does have fantastic synergy as well.

@Alexmender I'm not the biggest fan of Micaiah but I admit she's a gem here. Was fun watching her tear through this map and the RD music was a nostalgic touch that I appreciated.

@NegativeExponents- My favorite clear of the bunch. I honestly feel less bad about my own clear being so long after seeing this. It was amazing all the same. I'm always impressed by battles of attrition like this won without healers, Renewal or no it was great. Close Counter Boey is something that really impressed me here. He's fantastic with it, to the extent that I'm not sure I'd give it to ToD!Henry over him after seeing that. Marisa tanked like a champ, especially that Sapphire Lance+ flier. Wasn't expecting that.

Even Jakob had an important role to play and I never see him. It doesn't change my position on him as a unit, but it proves indeed that dagger units most certainly make a difference. I still want Ninian for sure, but the whole team beasted here. Points on top for RWBY music. My eyes bulged when I heard the theme started. That last sword armor took the last couple minutes of the video to take down. I knew it was going to be a chore once he got on that defensive tile. It took your whole team but you took him down and Marisa even got to strike the finishing blow. Superb clear.

Sorry I'm late everybody, things have been busy, but here we are.

@mcsilas @eclipse @Fei Mao @SatsumaFSoysoy @Vaximillian @Poimagic @Johann @Hilda @Glennstavos @Infinite Dreams @Nosmur @DarkLordIvy @Usana @Cute Chao @Rezzy @Quintessence

Here we are. Not too much out of the ordinary here. Matthew doing what he does best. I actually recorded this more than once and in one of the clears Ayra dueled and destroyed the Sapphire Lance+ peg, but the length of the clear was simply too long. This map is yet another prime example of what happens when you put a unit like Matthew on a defensive tile. The armors were hard to chip through, but Ignis helps quite a bit with that. Enjoy the show as always.

...Oh you thought it was over?

And now for something completely different again!

The team is a prototype and subject to change, but they did what they needed to do and it was a fun change of pace to be sure. This is just the beginning! Look forward to things to come.

8 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid You made that look mind-numbingly easy. To the point that I almost knew exactly what you were going to do as soon as the first player phase started. Roy didn't even need a refine on the armor slayer. Brilliant.

@Ginko Dat 108 damage though. Shiro tanking the right side was an awesome strat I admittedly stole, but the left side was the most impressive. I have a Micaiah myself and she trivializes this map but I was kind of trying to avoid using her. Also you having the fastest archer to make use of that Firesweep Bow+ makes me just a bit jealous, even if I didn't (and mostly still don't) want S!Gaius.

@Rafiel's Aria Your team countered this map hard. Micaiah nukes the armors, Raven destroys the fliers, DC Mia takes the magic while being able to fight the armors and Lucius not only heals but chips away at the armors with Pain+. They're all poised to deal with maps like this and Zephiel. After seeing my team kind of have to chip away at the armors (which admittedly I'd have to do less of if I gave Genny Pain+) it's refreshing to see them so easily dealt with here. Your team really does have fantastic synergy as well.

@Alexmender I'm not the biggest fan of Micaiah but I admit she's a gem here. Was fun watching her tear through this map and the RD music was a nostalgic touch that I appreciated.

@NegativeExponents- My favorite clear of the bunch. I honestly feel less bad about my own clear being so long after seeing this. It was amazing all the same. I'm always impressed by battles of attrition like this won without healers, Renewal or no it was great. Close Counter Boey is something that really impressed me here. He's fantastic with it, to the extent that I'm not sure I'd give it to ToD!Henry over him after seeing that. Marisa tanked like a champ, especially that Sapphire Lance+ flier. Wasn't expecting that.

Even Jakob had an important role to play and I never see him. It doesn't change my position on him as a unit, but it proves indeed that dagger units most certainly make a difference. I still want Ninian for sure, but the whole team beasted here. Points on top for RWBY music. My eyes bulged when I heard the theme started. That last sword armor took the last couple minutes of the video to take down. I knew it was going to be a chore once he got on that defensive tile. It took your whole team but you took him down and Marisa even got to strike the finishing blow. Superb clear.

@mcsilas @eclipse @Fei Mao @SatsumaFSoysoy @Vaximillian @Poimagic @Johann @Hilda @Glennstavos @Infinite Dreams @Nosmur @DarkLordIvy @Usana @Cute Chao @Rezzy @Quintessence

Here we are. Not too much out of the ordinary here. Matthew doing what he does best. I actually recorded this more than once and in one of the clears Ayra dueled and destroyed the Sapphire Lance+ peg, but the length of the clear was simply too long. This map is yet another prime example of what happens when you put a unit like Matthew on a defensive tile. The armors were hard to chip through, but Ignis helps quite a bit with that. Enjoy the show as always.

The team is a prototype and subject to change, but they did what they needed to do and it was a fun change of pace to be sure. This is just the beginning! Look forward to things to come.

Cool, I need to get around to doing the BHB soon.  Ironically, not costing any Stamina makes me less inclined to do them as soon as I can, since they don't give a new character like GHBs, and the repeat runs have underwhelming rewards.

17 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Have you ever tried doing Matthew with Aether?

8 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Thanks! 

8 minutes ago, Zeo said:

No big deal, will happen to me as well from time to time. 

9 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Uh i was sure you would try to make Ayra kill the sapphire lance and it seemed possible as well. Matthew against the sword knight was like "my Ignis is better than yours" and Matthew made it true! He took care of most armors here, usually an impossible task for all daggers except plate-Felicia. Congratulations! 

14 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Yes, you chosed Morgan for CD, i knew it! (didn't read the "ask a questions topic" yet). Glimmer is surprisingly effective, good choice. 

Cool music btw. 

21 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I'm looking forward to that stuff! Congratulations! 

@Zeo Good ol' Matthew tanking until it's time to Ignis bomb them. Cool as always. 

It's interesting how M!Morgan is capable of doing similar stuff thanks to Grima's Truth although he has a harder time with blues due to being red (not like it matters, he still nuked the blue armor like it was nothing). 

About Micaiah, I felt the same when I played RD but I warmed up to her thanks to Heroes so I wanted to give her some love. I also managed to solo the map with Eirika today after giving her the Armorsmasher I talked about before but there's no point in recording it now, I just cleared it for pride reasons. Eirika will come back to eat the map in the Seliph and Julia BHB!

@Zeo S!Gaius is my first archer before BowLyn was a thing. If you want to build a fast Firesweep Bow user, you can try it on +SPD Innes. With this IV, he got same ATK and SPD like my S!Gaius. I knew that Bridelia out perform them with higher ATK but I got her +SPD version too late on the first Legendary banner. I'm a fan of bow emblem but I hate using BowLyn the most just because how OP she is.

Enough for my story, watching your Matthew kill armors in this map really earn my respect. Slowly, unlike nuking with Micaiah but still manage to take them down. I hate this map as I want to clear it with easiest way. Micaiah doesn't let me down (and the others who use her too).

Also I kind of understand why you pick M.Morgan with CC. I guess he can do similar role like Mathhew but in magical way.

Nice Persona soundtracks!!

Edited by Ginko

@mampfoid I actually could have just softened the flier a bit with Inigo or Genny and finished them with Ayra but I wasn't thinking about it and had already run out of stamina for the clear and just wanted to get it over with. Plus on a previous run she'd been buffed by Genny and could one shot the flier even with full HP which was much more impressive.

Much thanks as always! M!Morgan is in dire need of merges. The first one will go to Nino for Spur DEF/RES (Unless he's +SPD/-HP), after that he's a merge project, albeit lower priority than my main 4. He'd honestly really benefit from a red equivalent of a Blessed Bouquet+ as it buffs DEF/RES by 5 for him and the team. If he combined that with Seal ATK he'd be much tankier. As it stands his offensive ability far exceeds Matthews but he's considerably squishier. Still he needs a team as well as Drives/Spurs to help him out. We'll get there. He doesn't even have a partner yet. Ninian is a potential candidate though.

@SatsumaFSoysoy It would be a consideration but Chrom is one of my +10 merge projects (currently +4) so Aether fodder is something I basically never have. I have a spare Ike but he'll probably be Heavy Blade fodder for someone at some point. Besides, Aether wouldn't be the greatest on Matthew without a Flashing Blade seal, something that doesn't exist yet. That and even with Seal ATK/Smoke other units still have higher ATK than him without a +ATK nature.

@Alexmender Morgan is definitely in more need of a dancer than Matthew. He's far more fragile, but he's deadly once the debuffs come into play. Once he has a dedicated team he'll be a serious problem. Grats on your Eirika clear, look forward to seeing you tackle the Sibling BHB!

@Ginko Sadly I don't have Innes either. Rebecca was my prime candidate for the bow, but with Reinfleche being something that could come down the line it's potentially a waste so I'm waiting. B!Lyn is great, just I've overused her at this point so I only really take her out for special occasions now.

Sothe seemed like more of the same just less squishy. I'm still interested in giving him CC but it's less of a priority than it was, M!Morgan feels fresh. Plus he's got lots of potential for a versatile B slot. And I noticed Persona tracks really suit him, look forward to more of those.

@Hawk King Scroll up a few posts and you'll see who I picked for CC~ I neglected to tag you in the post so my bad.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy It would be a consideration but Chrom is one of my +10 merge projects (currently +4) so Aether fodder is something I basically never have. I have a spare Ike but he'll probably be Heavy Blade fodder for someone at some point. Besides, Aether wouldn't be the greatest on Matthew without a Flashing Blade seal, something that doesn't exist yet. That and even with Seal ATK/Smoke other units still have higher ATK than him without a +ATK nature.

Well, with some form of self-healing, maybe someday you'll figure out setups to solo...

@Zeo Hooray! You’re back!

17 hours ago, Zeo said:

Awww thanks! I feel so flattered. I actually can’t believe I was able to do it without a healer. There was just so many enemies that easily wear you down over time and I wasn’t sure if renewal would be enough. Poor ToD!Henry but to be fair he works really well outside of Close Counter sets. Boey can run other stuff too I guess but he’s just built for it. The biggest issue was definitely that Sapphire Lance. She doesn’t die to the Lance Peg but it leaves her weakened enough to get killed by the Sword Peg without Atk Smoke seal.

17 hours ago, Zeo said:

Ah, sad to hear Jakob couldn’t change your mind but I wasn’t really expecting him to turn heads either. Not yet anyway. You might be thinking of @kirauza343 Marisa. Ninian got the last hit in mine, although in my first run I did manage to give it to Marisa, but I couldn’t replicate because I did something different hence the moments of doubt near the end.

17 hours ago, Zeo said:

Matthew showing up those armors who’s the sturdiest of them all was fantastic. I was thinking, in a map like this, wouldn’t Matt benefit more from Savage Blow in his C skill? It also fits Matt’s M.O. of dealing with clustered enemies.

17 hours ago, Zeo said:

I love the new team. Outside of M!Morgan no one is fully built but they were still able to conquer this map easily. M!Morgan was a great choice for Close Counter. He does better than I thought he would. Surprisingly the green mage gave him the most trouble. And Amelia is such a beast being able to take on the whole right side. I guess I shouldn’t be shocked since she’s pretty much mvp in my arena team, especially with the arena buffs, but still nice to see. I know it’s still subject to change but is there a reason you picked the units you did?

1 hour ago, NegativeExponents- said:

@Zeo Hooray! You’re back!

Ha, it's always nice to feel welcome!

Awww thanks! I feel so flattered. I actually can’t believe I was able to do it without a healer. There was just so many enemies that easily wear you down over time and I wasn’t sure if renewal would be enough. Poor ToD!Henry but to be fair he works really well outside of Close Counter sets. Boey can run other stuff too I guess but he’s just built for it. The biggest issue was definitely that Sapphire Lance. She doesn’t die to the Lance Peg but it leaves her weakened enough to get killed by the Sword Peg without Atk Smoke seal.

Yet another case of the ATK Smoke seal being amazing. Even though I feel like I should be really excited about it I don't feel like the SPD Smoke seal is going to serve me as well. I'm still going to upgrade it though.

Ah, sad to hear Jakob couldn’t change your mind but I wasn’t really expecting him to turn heads either. Not yet anyway. You might be thinking of @kirauza343 Marisa. Ninian got the last hit in mine, although in my first run I did manage to give it to Marisa, but I couldn’t replicate because I did something different hence the moments of doubt near the end.

Well that's embarrassing. You're right actually, but yeah you still wore him down. I watched all of the videos in the same 15 minutes actually so my bad there.

Matthew showing up those armors who’s the sturdiest of them all was fantastic. I was thinking, in a map like this, wouldn’t Matt benefit more from Savage Blow in his C skill? It also fits Matt’s M.O. of dealing with clustered enemies.

I knew someone was going to mention this specifically. Matt needed Threaten Speed in order to double Tana. That's why he was still running it. I actually gave him Savage Blow 3 during the Julius GHB that just passed.

I love the new team. Outside of M!Morgan no one is fully built but they were still able to conquer this map easily. M!Morgan was a great choice for Close Counter. He does better than I thought he would. Surprisingly the green mage gave him the most trouble. And Amelia is such a beast being able to take on the whole right side. I guess I shouldn’t be shocked since she’s pretty much mvp in my arena team, especially with the arena buffs, but still nice to see. I know it’s still subject to change but is there a reason you picked the units you did?

Well actually...

• I needed to make use of DEF Tactic so a Cav healer was ideal.
  • I've been wanting to use Amelia in a vid for the longest. I wanted her to be the star, but it worked out differently.
  • Morgan, like Matthew really benefits from a dancer to compliment him.

The team will likely change but I do like the dynamic they have. Still I don't know what I want to do with a Morgan team yet. If he was Green or Blue I could run him with Corrin or Marth and juice him with +4 to +6 to all stats but oh well. Fae/Ninian with Distant Counter Light Breath+ is also enticing but I don't want to make the team too magic heavy. Amelia wants a fighter skill also which she doesn't have. The ideas are there but there'll probably be a lot of fluctuation before we get a solid team. PA!Shigure would have made this pretty simple. Then again maybe it's for the best I didn't get him because I probably would have given Sothe CC if I had and made a Matthew mirror team with Sothe/PA!Shigure/Sword Unit/Serra

23 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I knew someone was going to mention this specifically. Matt needed Threaten Speed in order to double Tana. That's why he was still running it. I actually gave him Savage Blow 3 during the Julius GHB that just passed.

And that someone turned out to be me. Looks like I wasn’t paying close attention. I figured that Matthew’s support with Inigo would let him double either way but the Emerald Axe Peg had goad fliers so you’re right.

32 minutes ago, Zeo said:

The team will likely change but I do like the dynamic they have. Still I don't know what I want to do with a Morgan team yet. If he was Green or Blue I could run him with Corrin or Marth and juice him with +4 to +6 to all stats but oh well. Fae/Ninian with Distant Counter Light Breath+ is also enticing but I don't want to make the team too magic heavy. Amelia wants a fighter skill also which she doesn't have. The ideas are there but there'll probably be a lot of fluctuation before we get a solid team. PA!Shigure would have made this pretty simple. Then again maybe it's for the best I didn't get him because I probably would have given Sothe CC if I had and made a Matthew mirror team with Sothe/PA!Shigure/Sword Unit/Serra

I would suggest a tactics team since your team already has the set up for it but I realize outside of Res Tactics and Def Tactics (seal) they’re not exactly the easiest skill to acquire. If support is what you’re looking for then what about Ephraim? He can buff all stats by +4 and you did say you liked him. He is 5* exclusive though so maybe I shouldn’t assume that you have him.

I mean, pretty much all armors want a fighter skill but that doesn’t mean they need it to function. You could always give Amelia a different B skill for the mean time. What about WoM to patch up her low movement? Or maybe a simple breaker skill would be good too. QR is no Vengeful Fighter but it still gets the job done just as well.

@Zeo Nice clears! Matthew sure loves defense tiles! Nice debut on Morgan as well, CC seems to work really well with those buff/debuffs!

But yeah those Wary Fighter armours can be real annoying that dancer support is really appreciated in this map.

Also points on Heartful Cry. I was going to start dipping into Persona music in future videos as well but you beat me to it haha.

@NegativeExponents- Nice clear as well! Marisa did her job really well- your video actually helped me solve my (mostly) Sacred Stones units run as you'll see below. 

@mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria Here is my clear. Sorry for the delay in just commenting overall, I've got a busy week here as well.

Team is +Res/-HP Legendary Ephraim, neutral Marisa, +HP/-Res Lute and +Spd/-HP Olivia +7 (but let's pretend she's Tethys for a SS theme - she'd totally be a red dancer in my mind anyway)

Music is Truth, Despair and Hope from Fire Emblem Sacred Stones.

So yeah I had to use a dancer for those Wary Fighter armours. L'Ephraim does Ephraim things and solos the right side of the map thanks to Close Def and the tile.

As mentioned, @NegativeExponents- inspired me on what to do with Marisa- it was either her or Joshua and I really wanted to use Marisa for a clear. I was just trapped in the mindset that I had to stay in the top corner, which kept me cornered in failed runs. It didn't click until I saw Marisa go down the defense tile. Even then I had to avoid the red mage later, but both Marisa and Olivia served well in keeping the axe armours in control.

Also you'll see a misclick somewhere in the video but it worked out in the end. Hooray for Smite! @mampfoid