Bound Hero Battle: Distant Blade (Tana & Amelia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I hadn't really gotten round to it before today, but here we are. Mostly issues with positioning units the right way.

Did the armour clear with the BS LA trio and Arden. Hunktor's tanking did a treat, though he didn't take the reds that well.

Alfonse and Anna were joined by Sharena and M!Morgan for the other clear. M!Morgan's stat reduction was essential for the end, Alfonse did good work on defence and he and Anna took out Amelia and Tana respectively.

@mcsilas I’m so glad I could help as your inspiration! I tend to find myself wanting stay in one spot and take on everything at once too so I can sort of understand.

It’s cool seeing that Ephraim can take on the Emerald Axe Peg by himself with no support. H̶o̶w̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶h̶a̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶T̶e̶t̶h̶y̶s̶?

@mampfoid @Zeo

So i have been starting to build up Teams around Legendary heroes like 4 Months ago. Here are the 4 Main Teams i currently use in Arena and PVE content.
Hope you enjoy it all:

Team#1(Main Team): Gunnthra, Saizo, B!Ike, Clair Well rounded Team with lots of debuffs and a strong support via Tactic buff skills.

Team#2: Fjorm, Boey, Caeda, Elise A team based around Tactic buffs skills and Boey as a physical wall with a Gronnblade nuke.

Team#3: Leg. Ike, Sanaki, Spring Camilla, Brave Lyn Team based around Attack. Sanaki grants +9 Spur Atk to allies within 2 spaces, everyone else is running Spur attack and L.Ike is running Attack Tactics.

Team#4: Leg. Ephraim, Marth, Micaiah, Soren A Team based around Spur Res/Def and Marth as a Defense booster turning Soren into a physical and magical wall with his owltome effect. (the newest Team addition)

@Hilda Hey cool teams! I already knew a couple of the units, like your DC Clair, B!Ike and Boey (not with Gronnblade though). Surprising to find only one healer total, I expected Azama at least. 

You've got quite some experience in building very cool and original teams, like your Infantry pulse based team or your Askir trio clears (when did you stop doing them?). 

I couldn't watch the whole video yet (it's long), but already your first team needs a higher level of difficulty than Infernal. Saizo doesn't even need the Tactic buffs to hold the right side of the map and Clair really appreciates her new lance. B!Ike and Gunnthrá come into play at the end, after buffing/debuffing for the most time. Great, I'll check out the rest later (and do an edit). 

• 1 year later...