FEH: Winter's Envoy Banner

Jedi

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hm... I hope my usual shit luck of every +Atk unit I get being -Spd actually happens on this banner. I'd love to get a [+Atk, -Spd] Tharja or Chrom. But knowing my shit luck, I probably won't get any.

My usual luck of getting a really good IV spread that turns out to be bad happened again.  In this case, +Atk/-HP Lissa.  Really good IV spread in a vacuum, but of course my luck turns out that -HP is really bad on her as it drops her down a BST tier.

It's okay though, because I wanted her mostly for being Lissa, whom I enjoy.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the Tharja I pulled is +Atk, -Spd. Nice.

Getting Raudhrblade on her could take a while because I still don't have any extra regular Tharja, though.

I got the Chrom and Robin that I wanted, to my surprise. Not all that keen on Robin's art, but I like him as a character. Chrom looks great, though his Bunny form remains my favourite. He has very nice damaged art in this, though. Bit of a gormless face in his attacking art xD

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Looks like the Tharja I pulled is +Atk, -Spd. Nice.

Getting Raudhrblade on her could take a while because I still don't have any extra regular Tharja, though.

Christmas Tharja is like Sophia on steroids, so her best build is probably the Raven tome build. With her better stats and amazing B-skill she can probably get away with not running TA3 to screw over people running cancel affinity. With how armor emblem works, She could probably make really good use of the owl tome, but that is a bit more rare.

51 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Christmas Tharja is like Sophia on steroids, so her best build is probably the Raven tome build. With her better stats and amazing B-skill she can probably get away with not running TA3 to screw over people running cancel affinity. With how armor emblem works, She could probably make really good use of the owl tome, but that is a bit more rare.

I think ANY build is good for her in that she has a guaranteed follow-up. Keen Rauorwolf, Rauorblade+, and Rauorraven+ works really nice on her. She’s a keeper. ??

I had to whale, but I finally got them all... with 4 Chrom in the way. Not seasonal 5* unit got along the way (and who crushed my rate) : Tailtiu, Mae, Lukas and Seliph.

Robin is +Atk -Res, Lissa is +Atk -Def. Time to train them !

Edited by Ledrert

Well I was indeed lucky. Got Tharja on my third orb. Now I have Tharja, Rhajat, and Christmas Tharja. Just need for them to come out with one more. Now I can save my orbs until Brave Lyn, Hector, or someone new I want shows up.

I probably wont try much more on this one, I don't want to spend all my orbs just for vengeful fighter and guaranteed black luna I may pull more later on in case they decide to give us some more orbs, but for all I know mist may show up on the legendary hero banner and I need all the orbs I can get in that case, I want my total orbs spent on mist to hit 400 by the end of the year.

on the plus side, I pulled an erika, and I haven't seen her since I pulled her just days after her initial banner ended.

I think I'll keep saving the rest of my orbs if the New Year's banner turns out to have a blue tome armor, and go for Robin instead if not. Hard to imagine anything else could be worth passing on Robin just to guarantee having more than the ~300 from January for. (And even if I do go for Robin, I'll probably get him with at least 100 orbs to spare.)

Depending on what's on the Legendary Heroes banner, it could change things, but I don't think it can offer much I don't already have.

This banner was very kind to me, 32 orbs total (including later pulling the 2 colorless orbs in this picture) for a Chrom and Robin. My first ever double 5* session, so I'm very happy, and having 2 bonus units for the upcoming winter TT. +atk -res Chrom and a +def -res robin.

Spoiler

feh_winter_enjoy_pull_session2.jpg

I just found this. Appearently, if Lon'qu and Tharja are married in Awakening, it says that Lon'qu takes Tharja with him to Regna Ferox, but Tharja can't survive in the cold with her clothes. And yet here she is, wearing less clothes than in her original design and yet is perfectly fine.

Managed to get C!Chrom, +hp, -res.  The banner gave me the wrong guy, I want C!Robin.  I will save orbs and try again for C!robin on Christmas just have something to get me through the week.  

1 hour ago, EricaofRenais said:

Managed to get C!Chrom, +hp, -res.  The banner gave me the wrong guy, I want C!Robin.  I will save orbs and try again for C!robin on Christmas just have something to get me through the week.  

Are you focusing on sniping blue? Where possible, that is. I've gotten 5*s of colors I wasn't trying to snipe just from one pull on sessions without the color I wanted.

1 hour ago, Liliesgrace said:

Draconic Gaze, Dragon Fang, Ignis, or Bonfire for my Christmas Chrom and Robin? 

Chrom is +atk/-spd with DC and Vengeful Fighter.

Robin is +atk/-res with DC and Vengeful Fighter.

What damage would each skill cause? At least, with their stats at whatever you typically expect them to be. That should allow you to rule out one 3-cooldown one and one 4-cooldown one.

With Vengeful Fighter active, if you get doubled and counter back twice, that's enough to fully charge and fire off a full 4-cooldown special. But if you don't get doubled, it'll only work with a 3-cooldown one. Depends on how relevant that is, but given that Chrom is slow while Robin is fast, that seems like a point in favor of 4-cooldown for Chrom and 3-cooldown for Robin.

9 hours ago, Usana said:

@IGdood Dang, here I thought my 3 5*s for around 150 orbs was doing good. Would have been nice if two had at least been on focus, but hey I got the one I wanted with decent Boon Bane, so I shouldn't complain. And besides Chrom is the one I want least. I got a whole stable full of green armors. Lissa is cute but green is a problem. Why couldn't she have been a blue mage? I would have liked that.

Gotta love that desire sensor lol

My best run was getting all 4 dancers with 80 orbs during that event. 

Oh I realized I mistyped.  I should've typed 4 instead of 5.   My bad. 

After collecting orbs from arena and completing all of the prologue chain challenges, I was able to get a C!Robin. First a Gray last summon session, and now him, this is intriguing. And I have only spent 35 orbs on this banner.

edit: The Robin is +def/-atk

Edited by Poimagic

Around 100 orbs used, and I got Eldigan, Winter Chrom, TWO Seliphs, Cain and Winter Tharja.

Can't complain after all that, even if all the non-focus units I already had. They all ended up merged.