Tempest Trials: A Gift of Peace!

Vaximillian

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Welp, Winter Tharja has been tanking a lot of different things. She tanked and ORKO'd Olwen (Lunatic 7, map 2), Reinhardt (Lunatic 7, map 3), Abel (Lunatic 7, map 6, and without taking any damage whatsoever), and Lunatic 7 boss Robin on multiple occasions.

Since she gets doubled a lot, I gave her Glacies. She one-rounds now even more blue units on EP like Linde and Mae. 

16 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Since she gets doubled a lot, I gave her Glacies. She one-rounds now even more blue units on EP like Linde and Mae. 

Same. Gave her Swap, Glacies, Hone Armor, and Close Defense 3 seal. +Res, TT boost, and Glacies really help make up for her (my Winter Tharja) being -Atk.

I made a brave choice and switched out Reinhardt for Gordin since Rein maxed out HM....forever ago. Not really regretting it actually. Gordin is +ATK -SPD and a +6 4* merge. I gave him Deathblow 3, Brave Bow+, and QR 3 from a horrible natured Klein I had lying around. He's pulling his weight for sure. So now I'm running Masked Marth, Gordin, Frederick, and Genny. I'm ready for Frederick to max out HM, but he's only at 1800... 

I still haven't made much progress. I think I'm sitting around 45k. If I make a valiant effort, maybe I can make 70k my goal for today. I probably won't reach 100k before I leave on vacation, but it's better than being SUPER behind.

Got to 40k! Lucina maxed her HM so I should try to build MM to replace her, but I kind of don't want to do that because I feel that would be a waste of feathers and some fodder. 

At least Fjorm is still pulling her weight alongside Lucina and she's also close to maxing her HM.

I somehow did it. I summoned Christmas Lissa! I now have a 40% bonus unit!

Which actually kind of sucks because my current team of Frederick/Leo/Nowi/Ninian has been working so well...I now have to slot her in somewhere. Then I'd have to slot in Amelia, too. But that would be a waste of 5 starring Frederick (who to be honest is really working well...)

Good thing I haven't done my bonus run yet, but now I have to speed-train Lissa to get maximum bonus points.

Actually, what gives more points? 20% A/A rank or 40% A/B rank?

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I somehow did it. I summoned Christmas Lissa! I now have a 40% bonus unit!

Which actually kind of sucks because my current team of Frederick/Leo/Nowi/Ninian has been working so well...I now have to slot her in somewhere. Then I'd have to slot in Amelia, too. But that would be a waste of 5 starring Frederick (who to be honest is really working well...)

Good thing I haven't done my bonus run yet, but now I have to speed-train Lissa to get maximum bonus points.

Actually, what gives more points? 20% A/A rank or 40% A/B rank?

I'm inclined to say the latter. x1.2 -> x1.4 instead of x1.2 -> x1.15

My attempt at making my Sanaki quote-unquote viable again. Looks like I'm sticking with this S-support for good, this time.

Screenshot_2017_12_30_00_51_52_1.png

On the other hand, Emily putting in the work. Pseudo Quad is too generous.

Screenshot_2017_12_30_00_53_59_1.png

Spur Def 3 Ryoma. Yes, that's basically Hector-like durability.

18 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Same. Gave her Swap, Glacies, Hone Armor, and Close Defense 3 seal. +Res, TT boost, and Glacies really help make up for her (my Winter Tharja) being -Atk.

Mine is also -ATK, well I don't think I'll use her much after she maxes HM (currently at ~2k). 

It's so hard to do Autobattles now because these Christmas units have weaknesses (unlike my Aether Sigurd), and I don't have enough feathers to give them all Aether. I can only autobattle on the Hard map now, but that's not worth giving up 20 stamina points for, so instead I just manually do the 7 map battle with Winter Lissa, W! Robin, W! Tharja, and Arvis (the best healer).

I'm way behind my usual point rate this time.  Probably because I only do the first 2 per day with my level 40 team.  I've been using the rest of my Stamina to grind up units with Lucina as a healer for bonus points.

At least it's more fun that way.

I'm at 80k now. Been spamming auto Lunatic 5 with my armor team of Tharja, Effie, BK, and H Jakob for all but the daily multiplier runs. It's made me waste more pots than usual to get this high with auto battle, and this soon, but I wanted to hurry and get more orbs for the NY banner.

Tharja's the only unit I'm using who's not maxed HM. I've got other good units I could use that need HM, like Ephraim and H Nowi, but I just really don't feel like grinding manually enough to bother.

50k...I was thinking of trying for 60k to be ready for the NY banner but it's not worth it. The banner lasts one month and going 10k per day already takes like 3 pots which I'd prefer to save for a time when I have a 40% bonus.

After missing out on a few days due to being overseas, I'm trying to catch up asap as those seals look really good. Currently at 10k. Team is Lucina, Ephraim, Nino and Shigure. Lucina is bonus with the healer kit, and hasn't capped HM. Shigure is my only remaining dancer without max HM. Ephraim and Nino just carry the team.

Edited by Korath88

Didn’t reach 100k before vacation, but I did realize I could autobattle with Sigurd, Reinhardt, Priscilla, and Frederick on the lower Lunatic difficulty. My score went from 52k to 67k in just a few hours. If only I had discovered this sooner...

It has indeed been a shitty month when it comes to orbs as there are over 1500 players with scores of over 100K at the time of writing this.

And the event is only going to get worse as the entire incoming Voting Gauntlet is going to start AND end before this Tempest Trials ends.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Heavy Blade Reinhardt is so fun to use in the TTs

Also I managed to make a workable team with Christmas Lissa, who is supporting with Swordbreaker Sanaki (since my team needed a Red ranged unit), along with Ninian and Nowi. Despite the lack of Frederick/Leo cavalry duo, it's been working well so far for Lunatic 7 bonus runs, thanks to Sanaki's Draw Back pulling along Christmas Lissa. Also loving the fact that Lissa actually has good res for an armour unit.

A little over 95k through 5 days. That's more than 19k per day and hopefully I can pick up that pace on my days off.

6 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

And the event is only going to get worse as the entire incoming Voting Gauntlet is going to start AND end before this Tempest Trials ends.

Seriously? There is a VG coming soon?

3 hours ago, Hawk King said:

A little over 95k through 5 days. That's more than 19k per day and hopefully I can pick up that pace on my days off.

Seriously? There is a VG coming soon?

NY vs. WE VG starts tomorrow.  Can't say I am happy about it, but I do need the feathers.