Tempest Trials: A Gift of Peace!

Vaximillian

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

“3 battles a day” or something along those lines...

Unless my eyes are defective, my game says that the battles for bonus points are only 2 times a day. 

The bonus is only for the first 2 runs but the TT daily quests require 3 runs (1st for some refining stones/stamina pots, 2nd for crystals I think...can't remember well and 3rd for some feathers).

17 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

The bonus is only for the first 2 runs but the TT daily quests require 3 runs (1st for some refining stones/stamina pots, 2nd for crystals I think...can't remember well and 3rd for some feathers).

Oh, that’s why. Thank you for your clarifying it for me. 

This TT has been such a letdown that I haven’t bothered to even look at those quests. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

9 hours ago, !Skydiver said:

Is anyone here around the 1~1k/1k~5k rank?
How much are you guys scoring right now?

Rank 872 with 202,426. I've never put anywhere near this much into a Tempest, and I'm going to have to use a few stamina potions to maintain that kind of rank. I'm not sure if this is a normal thing with the highest Tempest scores or if it's just that a lot of people (like myself) got all the orbs early enough to use before the Winter banner went away.

@Infinite Dreams @Humanoid @mampfoid @Johann Thanks for the replies!
I'm at rank 7,617 with 130,732 and I hope that using some stamina potions I will be able to reach the 1k~5k range.
Now I feel kinda bad that I got lazy during the tempest. So many times I could've done auto battles...
I never put much effort on the TT but as a F2P it's starting to hurt the lack of merges on my units, especially on Arena.

7 hours ago, Johann said:

Rank 872 with 202,426. I've never put anywhere near this much into a Tempest, and I'm going to have to use a few stamina potions to maintain that kind of rank. I'm not sure if this is a normal thing with the highest Tempest scores or if it's just that a lot of people (like myself) got all the orbs early enough to use before the Winter banner went away.

More than 200k for the top 1000 has been pretty normal for the past few TTs. The scores have been inflating a bit with each one though.

I really hate how there is always a heavy push on the last day. Last TT pushed me out of the top 1000 when I thought I was safe. Yesterday I was around rank 300. Before doing my 3x runs today I had fallen all the way to rank 700. I had to build a super team tonight to auto-battle Lunatic 7 so that I can ensure myself a top 1000 finish.

+10 Nowi with Summoner support and TT bonuses has so much stats.

Glad I stopped caring for the overall score. Once those tempest potion quests came along people had all the means to make this even more tedious than it already was and with the overall pretty satisfactory increase in feather gains, I just ignored anything past the daily quests, once I hit 100k.

It's liberating for me; accumulating more than double the points for 6k feathers ain't worth the boredom and stress on the final day. Though this time around, it might be because I'm getting a bit bored of the game lately and couldn't gather enough motivation to do anything (For the first time, I already ignored most of the gauntlet). Luckily, orbs are big enough of an incentive to at least 100k it away, at least for me, as I've seen enough people barely making it for the seals otherwise.

I wonder if this mode could be spiced up in the future?

Finally this is done.

after the last 3 orbs i now have 99 orbs. That's probably a good milestone in a long while, although just being 1 short of 100 tickles my OCD. Can't wait for thst login bonus.

had to do a few more battles just so i an safe with my rank and don't dropt down to the 3000 feather threshold- which i was in the past few days.

Well, I just got a bit over 40k and managed to get that Heavy Blade seal. I’m done with this TT. 

I hope the next one is a mini or a full version with a welfare unit that isn’t Masked Marth again...

2 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I'll going  to stop at a rank of 8699 with a score of 131,404. My 6,000 feathers looks for be safe.

A score of 130k has just fallen out of the top 10000, might want to get back on the bike for a little bit if you're still awake.

Shoot, I got distracted from the Auto battle grind and only made it to 90K points. Leaving that last 1000 feathers on the table hurts more than those four orbs, to be tbh.

Pretty poor TT for me. I sunk 221 orbs into that winter banner with no seasonal to show for it. Having just one would have been a huge boon. Because even if I wasn't going to field them, I still could have put them in the first team alone, surrendered, and then earn 35% extra score instead of 20%. I certainly would have had a lot less catching up to do on the final nights. Plus there were these sweet developer maps for Hero Merit grinding. I'm probably the only person that wants those to come back.

People are speculating there will be another TT later in the month that's New Years themed. If so, I'm locked and loaded with Takumi and Azura.

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

People are speculating there will be another TT later in the month that's New Years themed.

If it isn’t a mini, I’ll flip every table in the multiverse.