Tempest Trials: A Gift of Peace!

Vaximillian

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Humanoid said:

A score of 130k has just fallen out of the top 10000, might want to get back on the bike for a little bit if you're still awake.

After waking up, 30 people prevented me from getting another 2,000 feathers. Life can be cruel. My rank of 10,030

Edited by Jingle Jangle

Having gotten top 5K in every TT thus far, here's how I approached each one:

TT1:  Lunatic7 every time, no autobattle, animations on.
TT2:  Lunatic7 every time, no autobattle, animations mostly on.
TT3:  First experiment with Hard5/Luna5 autobattle, but mostly played Lunatic7.  Animations off during autobattle runs.
Mini TT:  Mostly Lunatic7 runs, , and Hard5 autobattles when I couldn't be bothered.  Animations off.
TT4:  Around half I played, half I autobattled.  Animations off.
TT5:  Played Lunatic7 during bonus runs and other occasions when I felt like it, but mostly autobattle.  Animations off.
TT6 (this one):  100% Hard5 autobattle outside of the two daily bonus runs.  Animations off.

I am so done with this mode lol

I got to 35,000 approximately. I know that it’s average, but it’s a massive improvement over my previous runs. I got 5 Star Marth, which was my goal. Sad that he has no skill apart from Falchion.

6 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

I got to 35,000 approximately. I know that it’s average, but it’s a massive improvement over my previous runs. I got 5 Star Marth, which was my goal. Sad that he has no skill apart from Falchion.

If it helps to know, most of Lucina's and therefore Masked Marth's ideal skills aren't in her default set. The only ones that are in there are arguably aether and spur attack.

Anyway, think I ended up around 12,000. If I'd kept up the pace from the initial few days, I probably would've done better, but holy shit did I stop caring after I got to a point where I could get all the rewards with just the three daily quest runs.

Edited by bottlegnomes

I got my 8k feathers so I'm good from this TT. I auto battled basically the entire thing with my armor team besides the daily multiplier runs. My armors were already maxed in HM besides Tharja, so I gained pretty much nothing in HM farming this time. I just couldn't be bothered to play manually to farm anymore.

10 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

Having gotten top 5K in every TT thus far, here's how I approached each one:

TT1:  Lunatic7 every time, no autobattle, animations on.
TT2:  Lunatic7 every time, no autobattle, animations mostly on.
TT3:  First experiment with Hard5/Luna5 autobattle, but mostly played Lunatic7.  Animations off during autobattle runs.
Mini TT:  Mostly Lunatic7 runs, , and Hard5 autobattles when I couldn't be bothered.  Animations off.
TT4:  Around half I played, half I autobattled.  Animations off.
TT5:  Played Lunatic7 during bonus runs and other occasions when I felt like it, but mostly autobattle.  Animations off.
TT6 (this one):  100% Hard5 autobattle outside of the two daily bonus runs.  Animations off.

I am so done with this mode lol

Surprisingly enough, I actually had a lot of fun this TT thanks to the map selection and the 20% Bonus units. I played strictly Lunatic 7 on manual. Sadly I got super busy over the last 3 days of the TT and dropped to 5360. :(

It also helped that W!Robin (Desperation Sol + Heavy Blade Seal) and W!Tharja (basic with Hone Armour + CDef Seal) are quite fun to use. I grinded 100k points in 3 days with manual play! Then slacked and got too busy to continue.

Having TT, Warriors map, 2x SP+EXP for a week and Voting Gauntlet all at once really made it difficult to concentrate on TT.

Edited by Clogon

19 hours ago, Clogon said:

Surprisingly enough, I actually had a lot of fun this TT thanks to the map selection and the 20% Bonus units. I played strictly Lunatic 7 on manual. Sadly I got super busy over the last 3 days of the TT and dropped to 5360. :(

It also helped that W!Robin (Desperation Sol + Heavy Blade Seal) and W!Tharja (basic with Hone Armour + CDef Seal) are quite fun to use. I grinded 100k points in 3 days with manual play! Then slacked and got too busy to continue.

Having TT, Warriors map, 2x SP+EXP for a week and Voting Gauntlet all at once really made it difficult to concentrate on TT.

I would agree with this. I used The Christmas Robin and Santa Chrom together, and that was pretty fun - more so than I thought. 

It was only the box map that left me irritated, but other than that, I really liked the map selection :) Still wish they'd given us a new unit as the prize, since Masked Lucina doesn't feel like much of one, but the seals were really good :)