Tempest Trials: A Gift of Peace!

Vaximillian

Besides all 40% units being limited and the 5* reward unit being Marth again, it's also unfortunate to have a Marth and Lucina as bonus units in the same TTs, since they are the same unit gameplay-wise. 

1 minute ago, Prince Endriu said:

Another annoying thing for me is the fact that they havent increased the hero merit cap. My best units are maxed out already and grinding HM during TT makes the whole thing less frustrating and boring imo. 

Increase of HM cap would be a cool Christmas gift indeed, since it would make these TTs more fun. 

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

To be fair, the game is still a lot better in other ways. The game system is a lot better as a whole and there have been many QoL changes for the better.
Still, gaccha games thrive on NEW content and people are starting to feel fatigue from all these reruns.

Yes. Even when the rewards are new, Tempest Trials in general are becoming stale for me. Same with Voting Gauntlet. They are the same things every time, just a different front each time.

I would like a completely fresh (maybe permanent) mode, like a dungeon crawler or something that starts easy but gets harder, with rewards per stage completion, improving the further you get.

6 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

You must've missed the part where I said the game dropped to 'just another gacha' levels before this moment. The important part of my claim was the 'this praise, at one point, existed'.

Ah, apologies then. Why I thought it a good idea to try to interject in meaningful conversation at 4 in the morning, I’ll never know much like why am I still awake right now in the first place.

Oh great. The most useless TT character for me (no extra skills, I don't care for merges... I don't need more of her!) is returning again. No new character and a two week long trial. I'd've been happier with Tobin or Clive, at least, since I actually use them.  Oh I feel the buzz.

Maybe the other characters will also be there since it's a two-weeker, but I won't hold my breath.

Overall, a huge disappointment.

Edited by Cute Chao

Eh, I'm not impressed.

I'll still try to get all the rewards because I need feather rewards for my Nowi. I don't have MM but I don't even care for her (probably just going to send her home for feathers because she doesn't even have any skills).

Only positive of this TT is the Blessing.  Rest is crap.  Only way IS can salvage any goodwill at this point is to just give away a Christmas unit like they did the CYL units, but even that will face backlash for waiting until after so many people spent money on it.

5 minutes ago, GinRei said:

Only positive of this TT is the Blessing.  Rest is crap.  Only way IS can salvage any goodwill at this point is to just give away a Christmas unit like they did the CYL units, but even that will face backlash for waiting until after so many people spent money on it.

no way they can do that now.  I think most people expected to get one christmas unit for free - I mean what better christmas gift could they have given?

I dont know what worse, Masked Marth or that its a two weeks tempest.

17 minutes ago, Prince Endriu said:

I think most people expected to get one christmas unit for free - I mean what better christmas gift could they have given?

Most people expected to get Ayra for free.
Most people are dumb.

Edited by Vaximillian

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Most people expected to get Ayra for free.
Most people are dumb.

Ayra was a big turning point for the game though. Expecting her as a TT or GHB reward was reasonable from what we had seen until then. There is no reason to assume we'll get a free Christmas banner character beyond wishful thinking.

1 minute ago, NekoKnight said:

Ayra was a big turning point for the game though. Expecting her as a TT or GHB reward was reasonable from what we had seen until then. There is no reason to assume we'll get a free Christmas banner character beyond wishful thinking.

You are right. I guess, it would have just made sense, but still wishful thinking. How can I even assume what most people expected or not. I can only speak for myself.

We got fjorm for free after all - so maybe that was the christmas gift.

52 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'd wait for the seals, perhaps they are the real gift. 

While potentially true, their behavior lately leads me to believe that will not be the case.  My impression is that they think giving out a Blessing compensates for everything else being meh.

15 minutes ago, GinRei said:

While potentially true, their behavior lately leads me to believe that will not be the case.  My impression is that they think giving out a Blessing compensates for everything else being meh.

"Perhaps people will finally use our new mechanic!"

36 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

"Perhaps people will finally use our new mechanic!"

Can Fjorm bless herself?  Can she bless another legendary hero, who in turn can bless her?

These are the important questions.

3 hours ago, GinRei said:

F R E E O R B S

I think the ironic part is that, I don't mind Masked Marth being rerun. I use Marth as a healer and I use, if only for TT's, so more merges are always a nice thing. Plus, more water blessings can help my Black Knight since he is on my main arena team. And I have actually have a 40% bonus unit, so I'm okay there. But I do agree that what IS is kinda dumb, giving us a TT that will way after the Christmas banner ends

Yay... Masked Marth... Couldn't have given us another Awakening character like, oh, I don't know... MARIBELLE?! Give me my dire damsel already IS, damn it! :'(

Le sigh... I'll still get the rewards from it, though, and put "Marth" through the feather grinder, because that's the only use I'll get from that unit.