EIMM: Edge of the Lord Edition [Game Over] [Winners: Refa, Elieson, Monde, Lord Gaius]

Zeonth

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Lord Gaius said:

Can I offer quality suggestions such as "Space Dick", "ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN", "delete serious discussion ffs", and "shitwaifu"?

2 of those were mine!!!!!

i guess i have to in now

23 hours ago, Lord Gaius said:

Can I offer quality suggestions such as "Space Dick", "ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN", "delete serious discussion ffs", and "shitwaifu"?

Not "your waifu is shit" though?

14 hours ago, Fenrir Aesir said:

I recommend "Mercer."

Thanks for all the help guys, I think I'll be able to figure something out based on this!

12 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Not "your waifu is shit" though?

Thanks for all the help guys, I think I'll be able to figure something out based on this!

"Balls of Steel" was a great alias too (insert sacrastic voice)

Make your alias "N8 Nightkill".  People will be like "oh, guess I should wait until N8 to kill this guy", so all you need to do is win the game before then.

On 18/12/2017 at 6:31 PM, Zeonth said:
Spoiler

nrir Aesir
GAYreenHamster
Javelinlover
Jiac
Ken Masters
Lord Gaius
Mackc2
Makoto
Mem
Mint
Monde
Refa
Reinfleche
Rex Glacies
SB
ScarletCelestial
ThorVic
Toren
Vigvig
Walrein
XnadrojX
Zellie 

Contact info for hosts: 
EIMM official discord server (lots of players, new and old here already): https://discord.gg/DNB3Qn5
Zeo: Zeonth#7293 @Zeonth
Kat: Lil Bean ?#4320 @Lil Bean

Sign-Ups will close on December 22nd, 2017 at 12:00 PM EST

Game Start will be December 28th, 2017 at 3:00 PM EST 

Edited yesterday at 02:02 PM by Zeonth
Added gamestart time, added contact details, Updated PL

The player list has been updated again to include 37 players currently in the game. Currently, we are missing some information from the following people: 

Spoiler

@Anime27Arts @Bartozio @Corrobin @DuckorMint @Fak_ename @Mem @Monde @Rex Glacies @SullyMcGully

I need alias/characters from all of you (Corrobin, just a character). Please have these in by Dec 22, 12:00 PM EST. 

As of now, N1 and N2 will both be 48 hours long to accommodate for New Years: "Due to New Years, not only will N1 be 48 hours, N2 will be extended to 48 hours as well in the upcoming EIMM: “Edge of the Lord.” Instead of spending New Years stressing about plotting your devious revenge, please spend time with family or friends and have fun." -Lil Bean

Because we have so many players and this game is not intended to run into other queued games, we will be capping sign-ups at 40. That means just 3 more slots open if you wish to join in. 

Assuming that everyone in the list above submits their info to us, we will be editing the wincon to a final 4. If, however, we are forced to modkill players for not submitting info in time, this may revert back to a final 3. Assume that a full 35-40 players will result in final 4 and anything less with be the standard final 3. The decided wincon will be announced by game start.