Parrhesia

MERRY CHRISTMAS, SERENES FOREST

Enjoy the festive time of year, and cherish the time spent with family and loved ones while baking out in the sun with an ice bucket full of booze/making snow angels or whatever [delete as seasonally appropriate].

I'd love to experience an Australian Christmas at least once. Merry Christmas, Parr.

Merry Christmas ya bastards! hope nothing ruins it for you or me!

Merry Christmas, folks! =) Unfortunately, I wont be able to enjoy either of Parrhesia's suggestions. 9°C, unpleasant wind, and literally no hole in the cloud for a week or so (and apparantly, it won't get any better) tells me that I'm going to spend most of my christmas break indoors. :(

Merry Christmas Serenes Forest! Delighted to have the gift of being apart of our friendly little community!

7 minutes ago, ping said:

Merry Christmas, folks! =) Unfortunately, I wont be able to enjoy either of Parrhesia's suggestions. 9°C, unpleasant wind, and literally no hole in the cloud for a week or so (and apparantly, it won't get any better) tells me that I'm going to spend most of my christmas break indoors. :(

In my part of Australia, it's either too hot to live or raining heavily at Christmas time.

An indoor Christmas is perfectly fine.

I wish everyone a hopefully better Christmas than I have... because I have none. 
No called family anymore I could spend these days with...
It's just an ordinary day to me: Hanging up at home all alone on the laptop and talk to people virtually and waiting that the time goes by.

Try to have a good Christmas everyone. I'm going to spend some time with my family building Lego and sharing stories.

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm sad that I won't be seeing snow this year, but we have some unexpected family visiting, so it evens out I suppose haha. 

Merry  Christmas to all! I'm afraid after two months of visiting relatives and out-of-season Christmas music, I'm ready for it to be over. But I still love this season. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year.

Merry Christmas! I'm finally really getting into the Christmas spirit on the actual days of Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

oh wait I don't celebrate Christmas

4 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

oh wait I don't celebrate Christmas

To each his own.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas,  everyone!

Yeah, I don't really got more to say, hahaha.

Mewwy Cwwistmas Evwwione!

Even tho it aint midnight yet for me!

Talking in black bcs idk how to do colors on a phone!

i want to bake out in the sun with a bucket of booze but it's supposed to rain and feel like -8.... maybe next year!