[FE6] I Wanted To Draft FE6 For Some Unknown Reason

lapismaid

Chapter 1 (5/5): Took an extra turn to feed Roy enough EXP to gain a level, it’ll probably be worth it to have him able to hold his own early on.

Chapter 2 (6/11): Roy chunks a Soldier turn 1 and Marcus finishes with the Javelin 1 tile above the fort. He crits a Hand Axe!Fighter on EP, which doesn’t matter too much since he just needs to connect with 2 of 3 Javelin hits between this EP and next. Roy kills a fighter next to the fort and Marcus picks him up and runs right. Wade sits around and kills some stuff, and Marcus dumps Roy off 1R to Wade (not on a fort). He gets targeted by a bunch of things and kills some of them. Turn 4, Roy kills a Soldier blocking the way and Marcus goes up with him. Wade follows and sorta hurts a couple things on EP with the Hand Axe. Turn 5, Wade heals, Marcus takes the Iron Axe from him and drops Roy 5 tiles from the throne, and moves in front of the boss with the Iron Axe equipped. Turn 6 Shanna trades him the Armorslayer and he finishes. Wade kills a Merc at 38% disp hit (lol) for EXP. Merlinus got healed a couple times by Ellen while he distracted a Fighter on the left.

Chapter 3 (7/18): Marcus charges forward with our boy, Wade stays behind at the start and kills things so they don’t attack undrafted dudes. It really sucked because he missed a Soldier with a Hand Axe, twice, on EP, so I had to do a weird thing where Lance took a Javelin from Merlinus and Wade had to be in a position where he was a more enticing target than Lance (so, off the Forest tile, guess the Soldier preferred him because he had less Def?), either way it all worked out. Marcus killed the boss with 4 Iron Axe hits + 1 freak crit for exact damage after a Str+Spd level-up(!), not that it mattered too much here since Roy had to walk a little bit to Seize anyways. Marcus used the extra turns he would’ve normally spent attacking the boss to kill a Jav!Soldier that had been harrassing Roy and chunk a Knight for Axe WExp. Ellen only got two Heals in, after all the enemies near the start were gone, but I’m not super worried about it.

Chapter 4 (5/23): Tried a couple things to get a 4 turn, but it would’ve involved rigging a ton of misses given the relative squishiness of Roy and Wade, and I really don’t feel like doing that. This was already kinda sketchy, though I could’ve alleviated some of it by using a Javelin instead of the Iron Axe on Turn 2, oh well. Marcus killed the boss with x2 Javelin and x2 Iron Axe. Shanna bought 4 Hand Axes, 1 Iron Axe, and 1 Fire tome. Wade mostly distracted a couple dudes and self-improved with Ellen helping a bit, his Speed is really good right now (by Wade standards) which will probably come in handy. Clarine recruited herself which will probably help getting Klein for $$$ and it gives Ellen another Heal, I guess. 

Chapter 5 (4/27): Turn 1 Marcus opened the gate and killed a bunch of stuff with a Hand Axe. Wade starts too far from the action to contribute in any way so he just went up to self-improve. Roy killed a Brigand that Marcus whiffed once, and Marcus ran up and attacked the boss with the Iron Blade. Roy’s survival on EP would never seem to quite work out, until I just had Merlinus sort of go up towards Wade to draw one of the 2-range Fighters off him and that made the RNG all work out. Despite the boss being dead on Turn 2 EP, Roy was 1 tile short of Seizing and I don’t think there’s any way I can fix that (nor do I care to try tbh) 

Chapter 6 (4/31): Marcus and Wade fullmoved up with Hand Axes, Marcus attacked a Mage with a 7 use Hand Axe and whiffed one shot. Roy followed close behind, but just out of Mage range. EP: stuff dies. Roy kills a Knight just to the right of Marcus, and Wade kills a Soldier a couple spaces above that, leaving a clear path for Marcus to grab Roy and run into the throne room. EP, he leveled up Speed, which actually let him double the boss, not necessary to kill but makes things infinitely more reliable. He’s actually gained Speed every level so far so he’s pretty stupid. (Marcus confirmed better than Seth?) Turn 3, Roy gets dropped and Marcus cantos in front of the boss with an Iron Sword. Bosskill is some combination of x4 Iron Sword hits at bad odds, or at least 1 Iron Sword hit and 1 Silver Lance hit at terrible odds. Such is life. Roy faced no chance of death since the two non-stationary mages ran off and healed. Ellen got her first level on the last turn! She’ll… get there eventually.

Unit	Lv	HP	POW	SKL	SPD	LUK	DEF	RES	WPNLVL
Roy 	07.02	22	9	8	11	11	7	3	C Swd
Marcus	04.36	34	11	14	14	10	9	8	D Swd, A Lnc, D Axe
Ellen	03.00	17	2	6	9	9	0	6	D Stf
Wade	10.39	33	13	6	10	7	5	1	B Axe

Chapter 7 (6/37): Hoo boy. Let’s take it turn by turn.

Turn 1: Marcus rescues Roy and heads up the right. Wade drops him. Ellen and Merlinus go for villages to the right. Roy kills a Knight and badly wounds a Merc, and is hit by a Jav!Soldier.

Turn 2: Wade attacks the Mercenary at 49% displayed hit, killing him. Marcus trade-equips him to a Hand Axe and moves 2L 3U of Zealot’s spawn position with a Javelin equipped. Roy recruits Zealot, who trade-equips himself a Hand Axe from Roy’s inventory and recruits Treck, canto-ing onto the Forest 1L 1D of Marcus. Treck kills the Archer just right of him. Ellen gets the Killing Edge and Merlinus gets into range to visit the Physic house next turn. Stuff attacks Marcus and Zealot, Marcus getting a jank crit against a Cav that probably mattered but it happening fell into place naturally w/o any kind of rigging, so I don’t feel too bad about it. The Knight coming in from the left attacks and is killed by Wade. Roy gets attacked by a Merc and the same Jav!Soldier. Treck gets attacked by a lone Archer.

Turn 3: Wade kills the Merc that attacked Roy with the Hand Axe at 35% displayed hit. Roy moves next to Marcus and chugs a Vulnerary. Treck equips Javelin, gets the Horseslayer house, and runs down. Zealot kills a Priest from the Forest tile 3U 1L of his position, so as to bait the Wyverns. Marcus picks up Roy and runs as far left as he can through the crowd. Ellen moves to bait the Knight near Wade. EP, Marcus finishes a half-dead Knight, Zealot counters Wyverns and baits all the remaining 2-range folk, Merlinus takes a lump, and NPC!Noah tries helping against the Knight Ellen baited.

Turn 4: Zealot doesn’t move, just KOs a Cav with the Hand Axe. Marcus equips an Iron Axe to discourage Wyverns, and opens the gate, canto-ing one tile after opening it. Merlinus moves next to Ellen, and Wade Hand Axes the Knight from above Noah so he can bait and kill a Wyvern on EP. Treck grabs the Hero’s Crest. EP, stuff attacks and is killed/wounded by Zealot, the Archer misses Merlinus, and Treck. NPC!Noah finishes the Archer. Ellen moves towards the Torch staff village.

Turn 5: Marcus drops Roy 1L 3D of the throne, and cantos next to the boss with Armorslayer. Wade moves up towards the Elixir house, equips Iron Axe and chugs a Vulnerary. Treck attacks the Archer with a Javelin and whiffs. Zealot attacks the Cavalier trailing Marcus with the Hand Axe, from a position such that he can visit the shop next turn to buy keys. Merlinus and Ellen get into position to visit the Red Gem and Torch staff houses respectively. The boss suicides on Marcus on EP, as well as a couple reinforcements, giving him an amazing HP/Str/Spd/Def/Res level. Roy has to dodge one of either a Mage (~50ish displayed hit) or the Cavalier (~40ish), he ends up dodging the Mage so thank goodness.

Turn 6: Marcus annihilates the Mage that attacked Roy with the Silver Lance (the way to the throne was blocked otherwise), dudes visit their villages, at this point I’ve visited every one but the Longbow village, and Zealot buys 6 Door Keys and 2 sets of Chest Keys, leaving me with 40 Gold in my pocket. Roy Seizes the throne.

What a chapter.

Chapter 8 (16/53): Aaaand bye bye turns. Guess this is where my low unit count starts to hurt a little more. Probably could’ve improved it by a turn or two, and definitely could’ve cut a couple turns out to skip treasure, but I hate trying to speed through this map and I think I’ll need the cash so I’ll just take it.

Roy activated C Marcus on the first turn. Horses rushed, Ellen, Merlinus, and Wade stayed behind. Merlinus got hit a bunch by some asshole Mage and Ellen kept healing him. Used Astohl to get the Knight’s Crest and then ferried him to the Guiding Ring to save a Chest Key use, used 3 Chest Keys to get the Light Brand, Elysian Whip, and Secret Book. Marcus killed the boss and got Strength again, I don’t even know anymore at this point. Just give him the Binding Blade and let him seal Idunn.

Roy 	09.47	23	11	8	12	11	7	4	C Swd
Marcus	06.20	36	13	14	15	11	10	9	D Swd, A Lnc, D Axe
Ellen	04.05	18	3	6	9	10	0	6	D Stf
Wade	12.65	34	14	8	11	7	6	2	B Axe
Zealot	02.32	35	10	12	14	5	11	7	C Swd, A Lnc, D Axe
Treck	07.19	27	9	7	9	7	8	0	E Swd, D Lnc
Lilina 	01.00	16	5	5	4	4	2	7	C Anim

Treck's not the most competent man in the world right now, but 8x and the Western Isles are axe-rich so he'll probably do fine there. Dunno about Lilina, I suppose I'll try to find opportunities for her to kill things and see what happens.

Edited by Finalinsanity

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go

Chapter 1: 4/4

Turn 1 EP has Roy get some chip exp. Turn 2, Roy heals up, and gets rescued by Marcus, who OHKO’s the Fighters with the Silver Lance, but leaving the Brigand at 2 HP for Roy to kill next EP. Turn 3, Marcus drops Roy, with Roy getting kill and chip exp. Marcus then doubles and ORKOs the boss with the Silver Lance, allowing Roy to seize. Wolt just gets the village. In general, the goal of the chapter is to get Roy a good amount of exp so that he can level on Turn 1 of next chapter.

Unit   Level HP Str Skl Spd Luk Def Res Weapon Ranks
Roy    1.50  18 05  05  07  07  05  00  D Swords
Marcus 1.40  32 09  14  11  10  09  08  D Swords A Lances E Axes
Wolt   1.01  18 04  04  05  02  04  00  D Bows

Chapter 2: 6/10

Wolt chips a Soldier for Roy to kill, with Marcus rushing down as well. Two more soldiers attack Roy, with him barely surviving, but getting a level in the process. On Turn 2, thanks to a timely Str/Spd level, Roy can reliably double and ORKO the Fighter blocking Marcus’s progress to the throne. Marcus then rescues Roy forward. Shanna attacks a Soldier in the meantime, and Merlinus + Wolt distract the enemies Roy + Marcus didn’t kill on Turn 1. Turn 3 has Marcus grab Lot’s Hand Axe, give Roy to Shanna, and solo most of the east enemies on Enemy Phase, while Shanna throws Javelins from the mountain. Next turn, Marcus continues onward, while Shanna gives Roy back and faces three Fighters, the Iron Blade Mercenary, and a Javelin Soldier on enemy phase. She gets 2hko’d, but as long as she can dodge 1 of 2 50% Iron Axe hits, she can reliably survive or dodge the rest of the attacks. Turn 5 has Marcus drop Roy and get some Steel Axe hits on the boss, while everyone else gets exp. Then, Marcus finishes the boss off, Wolt grabs the Armorslayer, and Roy seizes.

Roy    2.34  19 06  05  08  08  05  01  D Swords
Marcus 1.89  32 09  14  11  10  09  08  D Swords A Lances E Axes
Wolt   2.10  19 04  04  06  03  05  00  D Bows
Shanna 3.74  19 04  07  13  07  06  06  D Lances

Chapter 3: 6/16

The 6 turn seemed to just be in reach, and it was fun trying to find out how to do it. After some trading around, Shanna moves towards the castle, gets rescued by Roy, and then taken by Wolt and then Marcus, such that Marcus is able to both carry her and Hand Axe the first Soldier. Merlinus enters the closest forest patch, with Vulneraries in tow. On turn 2, Wolt and Roy teamed up to kill the Soldier blocking Marcus’s path, and Marcus dropped Shanna. Turn 3 has Roy walk up to Shanna, Shanna rescue Roy, and Marcus drop Roy in position to kill the Soldier next turn. This entire time, Merlinus has been facing ~40 hit rates from the various Soldiers that the rest of the army didn’t kill, getting 2hko’d by most of them. He uses a vulnerary whenever he get hit, and not only does this allow the undrafted units to sneak to the right, but it also lets Wolt grab some easy exp. Turn 4 has the Soldier block the hallway, but Roy and Shanna are just in position to kill him, allowing Marcus to rush forward with a Javelin. Next turn, interestingly enough, one of the cavaliers didn’t get killed by Marcus, so Roy killed him, and Shanna and Marcus rescue dropped him in range of the throne, Marcus getting some Steel Axe potshots on the boss and throne-room Fighter. On turn 6, Shanna kills the Fighter, Marcus kills the boss, and Roy seizes.

Roy    3.11  20 06  05  08  09  05  01  D Swords
Marcus 2.38  33 09  14  12  10  09  08  D Swords A Lances E Axes
Wolt   3.13  20 04  04  06  03  05  00  D Bows
Shanna 5.17  19 06  07  13  08  06  08  D Lances

Chapter 4: 4/20

Another nice and quick clear. Marcus uses the Iron Blade on both Turn 1 and Turn 2 EP, since it not only saves Silver Lance uses, but it might be cool to get Marcus to C Swords at some point. Roy deals with the Cavalier near the Steel Blade village over Turn 1 EP + Turn 2 PP, Wolt rescues Roy on Turn 2 PP, and Shanna kills the Nomad Marcus doesn’t kill on Turn 1 EP. On Turn 3, Wolt gives Roy to Shanna, who gives to Marcus, who drops him in range of the gate. On enemy phase, Marcus baits out Erik’s Javelin, and Roy + Shanna have a hard time surviving the phase, with Roy dealing with 2 cavaliers + 1 archer who combine to kill him, and Shanna facing 1 archer + 1 nomad who combine to kill her. After some luck, Clarine joins the battle, Shanna gets a kill, Marcus Iron Axes Erik for the kill, Wolt gets some chip exp, and Roy seizes. Merlinus got the Door Key and Chad visited the armory for some Hand Axes and such. Shanna got C Lances.

Roy    4.09  21 06  06  09  10  05  01  D Swords
Marcus 3.01  34 09  14  12  10  09  08  D Swords A Lances E Axes
Wolt   3.22  20 04  04  06  03  05  00  D Bows
Shanna 5.63  19 06  07  13  08  06  08  C Lances

Chapter 5: 3/23

The standard Marcus rush through the gate. Except that without a strength proc, he fails to ORKO some of the more defensively tough brigands with a Hand Axe, but as long as only two enemies block his way to the gate, the strategy still works. Wolt rescues Roy, and Shanna moves forward as well. Turn 2 has Wolt give Roy to Marcus while killing a weakened Brigand, Shanna killing another Brigand in Marcus’s way, and Marcus dropping Roy within range of the gate, Iron Sword in hand. Shanna ends up having to face some nomad shots, but she faces sub-50 hit rates and doesn’t get OHKO’d, so it’s not horrible in terms of reliability. Shanna and Wolt get some exp, Marcus finishes the boss with the Silver Lance, and Roy seizes.

Roy    4.11  21 06  06  09  10  05  01  D Swords
Marcus 3.53  34 09  14  12  10  09  08  D Swords A Lances E Axes
Wolt   3.73  20 04  04  06  03  05  00  D Bows
Shanna 6.27  19 07  07  13  08  06  08  C Lances

Chapter 2: 6/10

On Turn 1, Marcus killed a soldier and was then rescued by Lance. Bors took Marcus and then dropped him onto the fort. On turn 2 Roy moved adjacent to Marcus. Marcus then worked on carrying him to the throne. Lot killed a few enemies on the right, and Bors/Lance charged straight ahead along with Marcus. On turn 5 Lance took Roy from Marcus and dropped him. Marcus then moved towards the boss and took three rounds to kill him with an Iron Axe (since I forgot I could trade with undrafted units for Armorslayer, but this strat still worked). Merlinus bought stuff like Javelins and picked up the Armorslayer. On turn 6 Roy seized.

Unit Level HP Str/Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Con Weapon Rank 1 Weapon Rank 2 Weapon Rank 3
Roy 1.62 18 5 5 7 7 5 0 6 D Sword    
Marcus 1.84 32 9 14 11 10 9 8 11 D Sword A Lance E Axe
Lance 3.56 20 6 8 9 2 6 0 9 E Sword D Lance  
Bors 1.57 20 7 4 3 4 11 0 14 C Lance    
Lot 4.87 29 7 6 7 3 5 1 12 D Axe    

Chapter 3: 7/17

Probably could have done this in 6 turns but I kept screwing up so I didn't feel like it. Marcus ferried Roy to the throne, Lance followed behind both killing enemies along the way. Bors went north to kill some enemies. Merlinus went on a forest to distract the enemies on the lower part of the map away from the undrafted units while Lot killed them for a good amount of EXP. Lance and Marcus killed stuff along the way to the throne. Roy was dropped on Turn 5 to kill an enemy in the way and moved towards the throne on Turn 6, seizing it on Turn 7.

Unit Level HP Str/Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Con Weapon Rank 1 Weapon Rank 2 Weapon Rank 3
Roy 2.56 18 5 5 8 7 5 0 6 D Sword    
Marcus 2.36 32 9 15 11 11 9 8 11 D Sword A Lance E Axe
Lance 5.09 22 8 9 9 2 6 0 9 E Sword D Lance  
Bors 2.95 21 7 4 4 5 11 0 14 C Lance    
Lot 6.29 31 7 6 8 5 5 1 12 D Axe    

Chapter 2. 8/13

Ooof. Already not off to a good start. Well I had Roy chip a solider on turn 1 while Allen finished him off and Marcus attacked a fighter while Merlinus runs to the village..... I will say, already wishing I had Lance and not Allen because Allen isn't fast enough to double the fighters with iron axes. Luckily, Allen gained a point of speed. Marcus grabs Roy and makes it to the 2nd fort while Allen hangs back a bit to kill the enemies near the 1st fort/benched squad. Merlinus makes it back to Allen an gets the Armorslayer and charges towards Marcus's direction. Unfortnately on turn 5, Marcus gets blocked at the 2nd fort and prevents him from getting to the throne quicker. However, this gives Allen time to catch up to Marcus and gives him the Armorslayer. On turn 7, I get Marcus near the throne and drop off Roy for him to dodge the fighter and tank the archer while Marcus kills the boss on enemy phase with the Armorslayer. On turn 8, Roy seizes.

Spoiler

Unit

Level

HP

Str/Mag

Skl

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Con

Weapon Rank 1

Weapon Rank 2

Weapon Rank 3

Roy

D Sword

Marcus

D Sword

A Lance

E Axe

Allen

E Sword

D Lance

Chapter 3: 8/21

I'll keep this brief. Allen had to run towards Lugh's village to get him. Marcus carried Roy to the throne, only dropping him off briefly on turn 5 for him to kill a cav or 2 with the Rapier. Chad carefully kills a soldier and Merlinus runs to get the Mend staff from the village. On turn 7 Marcus drops off Roy near the fighter on the right of the throne and parks his ass with the Armorslayer in front the boss. He misses one of his attacks and on turn 8, he finishes the boss and Roy seizes. Thankfully Allen got another point of speed.

Spoiler

Unit

Level

HP

Str/Mag

Skl

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Con

Weapon Rank 1

Weapon Rank 2

Weapon Rank 3

Roy

D Sword

Marcus

C Sword

A Lance

E Axe

Allen

E Sword

D Lance

Lugh

D Anima

Chad

E Sword

Chapter 8x (9/62): Tried to rig a Marcus KE crit + Zealot Light Brand hit, it didn’t take on Turn 8, which sucked, but I’m not about to spend an hour or whatever looking for the RN string to make it work that specific turn. 9 turns it is, Henning is garbage. Lilina took on most of the enemies in the bottom left with help from Wade, Merlinus (Merlinus Death Count: 1), and Ellen. Treck tagged along with Marcus and Zealot, but they ended up outpacing him which was fine since he could grind up off the enemies they left in the dust, he’s looking pretty competent for the Western Isles.

I MIGHT have been too liberal with Light Brand use on Roy here, it’s already down to 15 shots, but that shouldn’t be a huge issue. I don’t see it having too many uses now that Henning’s down besides baiting 2 range enemies into not attacking Roy.

Chapter 9 (8/70): Horses rushed, Lilina snagged kills where she could, she got like 4 levels this map and they were all really good. Treck got only one, but it had Str/Spd so no complaints, he'll be ready for promotion eventually. The bosskill was awful since nobody can double him and Zealot was the first to reach him, and he has a horrible time not getting destroyed by a crit. Zealot KE crit, followed by a Marcus KE crit since he has way better chances to hit/survive thanks to Roy support. Ellen just spammed Torch, Healing whenever she could instead, hopefully she hits C staves by Chapter 12. Shanna and the Thieves were deployed to buy 4 Hand Axes and 1 Steel Sword on the last turn, and for FoW vision (they just hung around at the starting island). Marcus broke his amazing levels streak, not that it'll slow him down any for the coming chapters. Oh, and Roy activated C Lilina on Turn 2, it'll probably help a bit getting her to dodge axe dudes.

7 turns seems possible, but something always seemed to get in the way or ferrying Roy just didn’t seem to work out, maybe I missed something but I’ll take it.

Roy 	10.59	24	12	8	12	11	7	5	C Swd
Marcus	07.31	37	13	15	15	11	10	9	C Swd, A Lnc, D Axe
Ellen	05.87	19	4	7	9	11	0	6	D Stf
Wade	13.62	35	15	8	11	8	7	2	A Axe
Zealot	03.98	36	10	12	14	5	11	7	C Swd, A Lnc, D Axe
Treck	11.96	29	13	7	12	9	9	0	E Swd, C Lnc
Lilina 	06.41	19	10	6	9	5	2	10	C Anim

Man, I love the world map theme for the Western Isles arc. And the map music. Not the Chapter 9 music.

Chapter 10 (6/76): It again feels as if a turn could’ve been saved, but again I don’t really know where. Marcus fights the boss on Turn 5 EP with the Light Brand, misses one shot so I have to rely on a Killing Edge crit on Turn 6 PP. Zealot tags along to bop the Shaman that would otherwise block the boss off from Roy and Marcus. Lilina and Treck got a lot of training in here. Treck went and got the Swordslayer on the last couple turns when there were basically no enemies, he’s looking like he’ll be pretty competent. Skill is kinda low which is a worry though.

Chapter 11 (6/82): Deployed Shanna to buy some tomes and Clarine to recruit Klein. Marcus, Zealot, and Roy went right to break the wall, everybody else went down. Shanna bought stuff on Turn 2 that Merlinus then took and gave to Clarine, who gave them to Lilina. She was down to just a 4 use Fire tome left before this. The wall broke on Turn 4, between a combination of Marcus’ Silver Lance, Roy’s Light Brand, and Zealot’s Hand Axe. Marcus picked up Roy and ran towards the boss, dropping him on Turn 5, and canto’d in front of the boss with a Killing Edge. He didn't die on EP, unfortunately, so I wasn’t able to visit the Angelic Robe village due needing Marcus to finish with the Silver Lance on PP6, hopefully Lalum doesn’t mind too much. Marcus got Strength+Speed again, he really doesn't want to give up. Wade attacked Klein for EXP before Clarine recruited him. Got everything but the Angelic Robe, Axereaver, and Orion’s Bolt.

Roy 	11.08	25	13	8	13	12	7	6	C Swd
Marcus	09.09	39	14	15	16	11	10	9	C Swd, A Lnc, C Axe
Ellen	06.65	19	5	7	9	12	0	7	D Stf
Wade	14.68	36	15	8	12	9	7	2	A Axe
Zealot	04.50	36	10	13	14	5	11	7	C Swd, A Lnc, D Axe
Treck	15.69	33	14	8	15	10	11	1	D Swd, C Lnc
Lilina 	11.67	21	14	8	13	8	2	11	B Anim
Lalum	01.60	dancer

Edited by Finalinsanity

Chapter 6: 3/26

Armorslayer Marcus and Iron Lance Shanna rush forward, while Wolt rescues Roy. On Turn 2, Wolt gives Roy to Marcus, and ORKOs a Soldier blocking the way with his newly obtained Steel Bow. Shanna kills another Soldier, and Marcus drops Roy right in front of a scary Armor Knight. Roy has to crit kill the Armor with the Rapier, since he doesn’t ORKO naturally, and he doesn’t double with the Armorslayer. The armor needs to die so that there’s an addition one range space to attack the boss from. He also has to dodge some combination of the boss, two Thunder mages, and the Steel Lance armor to survive. A Merlinus sacrifice ensures that Shanna and Wolt survive their enemy phase. Finally, Marcus Silver Lance + Shanna Iron Lance exactly kills the boss, with Shanna exactly getting a level. Wolt chips a Soldier, and Roy seizes.

Roy    4.54  21 06  06  09  10  05  01  D Swords
Marcus 3.75  34 09  14  12  10  09  08  D Swords A Lances E Axes
Wolt   4.21  20 04  05  07  04  05  00  D Bows
Shanna 8.00  19 08  08  13  08  06  09  C Lances

Chapter 7: 6/32

Marcus and Shanna head right, dropping Roy in position to recruit Zealot. Once Zealot is recruited, Shanna flies Roy back, and Wolt drops him so he can talk to Noah. Marcus rushes upward towards the gate. Roy talks to Noah on Turn 3, who goes right to continue distracting the main enemy force via dodge tanking in a forest. Shanna scoops up Roy, and Marcus gets into position. On turn 4, Shanna gives Roy to Marcus, who then opens the door with the Chapter 4 Door Key and waits outside of the reinforcement zone. Marcus drops Roy on Turn 5, dealing some chip to the boss with the Hand Axe so that he can finish with the Armorslayer on Turn 6. Shanna bought 5 Door Keys and 4 Chest Keys, Noah had enough HP to arena on the last turn, and Merlinus + Wolt got the Longbow, Torch Staff, and Killing Edge villages. Treck also managed to survive. Marcus reached D Axes. No wyverns were killed during the production of this clear.

Roy    4.79  21 06  06  09  10  05  01  D Swords
Marcus 4.64  34 10  14  12  10  09  08  D Swords A Lances D Axes
Wolt   4.23  20 04  05  07  04  05  00  D Bows
Shanna 8.80  19 08  08  13  08  06  09  C Lances
Noah   8.67  27 08  08  09  07  07  01  C Swords D Lances

Chapter 8: 16/48

Marcus uses his big movement stat to go through Castle Ostia, while Shanna and Noah try to keep up. Marcus basically rolled everything, except the throne room mages and the various armors and mages near the middle of the map, leaving them for Shanna and Noah to mop up. Wolt did some things too I guess. Barth grabs all the chests in the first chest room, making sure to keep the Knight Crest on hand. Marcus grabbed the Guiding Ring and the Elysian Whip, the first to be sold and the latter to go to Shanna. He then 2HKO’d Legance with the Hammer @ 36% displayed hit. Both the generic thief and Cath were sacrificed so that both unpromoted mounts could reach level 11 before promotion. Noah promoted on the last turn, while Shanna will promote Turn 1 next chapter. Probably could have used Merlinus to promote her this chapter, but he died en route to an archer. Shanna reaches B Lances, Marcus reaches C Axes.

Unit   Level   HP Str Skl Spd Luk Def Res Weapon Ranks
Roy    5.73    21 07  07  09  10  05  01  D Swords
Marcus 6.02    35 10  14  13  10  09  09  D Swords A Lances C Axes
Wolt   5.63    21 04  05  07  04  05  00  D Bows
Shanna 11.27   20 10  10  14  09  07  10  B Lances
Noah   11/1.00 33 12  12  11  08  10  04  B Swords C Lances E Axes
Barth  9.10    25 10  06  05  02  14  01  C Lances
Wendy  1.00    19 04  03  03  06  08  01  D Lances

Chapter 8x: 6/54

Noah gets rescued by Barth, who positions himself next to the crater section closest to the starting position. Shanna promotes next to Barth, while Marcus and everyone else goes north. On enemy phase, Wolt counters a Hand Axe fighter. Roy finishes said Fighter, and gets rescued by Wendy. Barth gives Noah to Shanna, who drops him across the crater. Next turn, Wendy gives Roy to Marcus, who gives Roy to Shanna. Noah rushes forward to Javelin some enemies to death, getting B Lances in the process. Shanna gives Roy to Noah and Javelins a Mercenary blocking Noah’s way. Turn 5 has Noah drop Roy in position to seize, and kill Henning with a Light Brand hit on EP and a Killing Edge crit on PP. Everyone else grabs whatever exp they can get, and Roy seizes. Marcus gets C Swords.

Roy    6.54    22 07  07  09  10  05  01  D Swords
Marcus 6.23    35 10  14  13  10  09  09  C Swords A Lances C Axes
Wolt   6.87    21 05  06  08  04  05  00  D Bows
Shanna 11/1.23 26 12  12  16  09  09  12  A Lances E Swords
Noah   11/2.14 33 13  12  12  08  10  04  B Swords B Lances E Axes
Barth  10.46   26 11  06  05  02  14  01  C Lances
Wendy  1.12    19 04  03  03  06  08  01  D Lances

Chapter 9: 5/59

This should have been easy, but Fir manages to plug the exact spot where Roy needs to be dropped, which makes the strategy even more unreliable, but it's managable. Astore and Lance make an appearance since I 100% need the vision. Lance rescues Astore forward. Barth rescues Noah, and Shanna drops him across the river, which advances him 5 more tiles than would otherwise be possible on Turn 1. Wolt and Marcus rescue drop Roy forward a bit so that the Steel Axe pirate engages Roy on EP without blocking his way. Meanwhile, Shanna Javelins a Hand Axe Fighter and a Steel Bow Archer who would block the bridge otherwise. She has to dodge the Steel Bow @ 51% displayed hit. Roy kills the Pirate over two turns, getting C Swords in the process. Wolt rescues him, and Marcus takes him and Cantos up. Shanna vulneraries up, and Noah rescue drops Killing Edge!Roy. Roy has to crit kill a Mercenary to avoid getting blocked in. On Turn 3, Roy heals up, Shanna rescues him, and the Paladins progress. On Turn 4, Lance gives Astore to Marcus, who drops him and advances forward. The extra vision brings Fir into our sight, who Noah has exactly enough movement to ohko with the Killing Edge recruit. Fir moves out of the way, and Shanna drops Light Brand!Roy on the place Fir was. Roy gets doubled and needs to dodge both of Scott's ~45% Hand Axe hits, and retaliate with a ~50% Light Brand hit. Shanna can also die if both Shin and a Steel Sword Mercenary hit. Turn 5 has Noah land the Killing Edge crit, leaving him at 5 HP. Marcus rescues Noah out of the way, Shanna finishes with an Iron Sword, and Roy seizes. Wolt chipped the Hand Axe Pirate near the start of the map to death. Almost at C Bows, which will be useful maybe. Now that I'm typing this up, I see that 2 rounds of Shanna Iron Sword + the Killing Edge crit would have been a lot more reliable, but oh well this worked out too. 

Roy    7.50    22 08  07  09  10  05  01  C Swords
Marcus 6.41    35 10  14  13  10  09  09  C Swords A Lances C Axes
Wolt   7.44    22 05  07  08  04  05  00  D Bows
Shanna 11/2.22 26 13  12  16  09  09  13  A Lances E Swords
Noah   11/2.46 33 13  12  12  08  10  04  B Swords B Lances E Axes
Barth  10.46   26 11  06  05  02  14  01  C Lances
Wendy  1.13    19 04  03  03  06  08  01  D Lances

Chapter 4: 9/30

Bascically Chad ran to the top right village and the bottom village (I regret going to the right village). Roy, Marcus, and Allen charged forward a bit to kill the cavs and Nomads and Lugh is helping out…. I had to stall time for Clarine and Rutger. I ignored Clarine on turn 4. She recruits herself on turn 5 and I get the top village will Allen. On turn 6, I rescue Roy with Marcus and I know that none of the enemies will attack Clarine at all so I send her towards the horde where Rutger spawns and I recruit him on turn 7. Chad was one turn away from the bottom village, but I thought it would be worth burning an extra turn to get the robe. So on turn 8 I dropped Roy in front of the boss and he got a crit on enemy phase. Turn 9 I kill him with a Javelin from Marcus and Roy seized.

Spoiler

Unit

Level

HP

Str/Mag

Skl

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Con

Weapon Rank 1

Weapon Rank 2

Weapon Rank 3

Roy

D Sword

Marcus

C Sword

A Lance

E Axe

Allen

E Sword

D Lance

Lugh

D Anima

Chad

E Sword

Rutger

C Sword

Chapter 5: 4/34

Basically, I had Roy, Marcus, Lugh, Chad, and Rutger blitz to the left through the gate. I had Marcus rescue Rutger to get him closer to the gate. Roy and Marcus got C support. Allen ran to the right to get Gant’s Lance and Merlinus helped draw agro from him. On turn 4, Rutger got a crit but missed his 2nd attack and Lugh finished him off. Allen got the Gant’s Lance and Roy seized.

Spoiler

Unit

Level

HP

Str/Mag

Skl

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Con

Weapon Rank 1

Weapon Rank 2

Weapon Rank 3

Roy

D Sword

Marcus

C Sword

A Lance

E Axe

Allen

E Sword

D Lance

Lugh

D Anima

Chad

E Sword

Rutger

C Sword

Chapter 6: 5/39

Roy, Marcus, Allen, and Rutger charged upwards. Rutger is putting good use to the Armorslayer. Merlinus, Lugh, and Chad went to the right. Merlinus facetanked the Mercenary so that Lugh can chip down the Mercenary while Chad gets closer to the door. Merlinus survived the first round so Lugh used the door key to open the door giving Lugh the opportunity to loot both the Silver Lance chest and the 2000 gold chest.  On turn 3, Marcus ran into the throne room and killed most of the mages on enemy phase with his hand axe. On turn 4, I got Allen to carry Roy to Marcus and Marcus dropped Roy near the throne while Rutger kills the last mage that was in the throne room. On turn 5, Rutger got a crit and killed the boss and Roy seized.

LOL. I forgot I drafted Dorothy

Spoiler

Unit

Level

HP

Str/Mag

Skl

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Con

Weapon Rank 1

Weapon Rank 2

Weapon Rank 3

Roy

D Sword

Marcus

C Sword

A Lance

E Axe

Allen

E Sword

D Lance

Lugh

D Anima

Chad

E Sword

Rutger

C Sword

Dorothy

D Bow

Chapter 12 (6/88): Put Ellen at the bottom of the deployment list so she'd draw the Sleep user. Wade and Ellen on the right for treasure, everyone else on the left. Merlinus grabbed the Aircalibur and Flux. Turn 1 danced Marcus after he grabbed Lilina (she killed one of the Fighters) and he dropped her to bait a Fighter and the Warrior. She gets OHKO’d by the Warrior but faces pretty poor chance of actually being hit so it works out. Turn 2 Treck grabbed Roy and moved up to let Marcus take him, and he ran through the hallway. Zealot grabbed Treck and got Danced to also proceed through the hall, dropping Treck in the middle to KO stuff with a Javelin. Lilina moved right and used a vulnerary to heal 1 HP (she has a chance of death otherwise), in range of an Archer and Shaman. Eventually Zealot took Roy and he got danced the next turn to open the door to the throne. Lalum got grabbed by Treck so she wouldn’t die horribly. Turn 5 Zealot dropped Roy into the room and he and Marcus walled off the enemies just outside. Marcus killed the boss with the Wyrmslayer. I wanted to recruit Raigh to sell his stuff, but I don't have enough resources to pull Chad along with the rest of the gang without getting attacked.

Chapter 12x (6/94): Marcus picked up Roy, got danced, and ran right. Boss was annoying, though thinking about it, I could've promoted Treck and he'd be able to double the boss, not sure why I didn't just promote him here. Bosskill was 1 KE Marcus crit, 1 Light Brand Zealot hit, 1 Iron Sword Marcus hit. Managed to get Treck to the White Gem with some very sketchy Lalum dodges, WORTH IT.

Chapter 13 (9/103):  This sucked. Promoted Treck Turn 1, and Marcus picked him up and dance-dropped him so the two of them could fight the Mages and Sniper on EP. Had everbody basically charge right, except Wade, who went up to collect the Body ring and kill things, he hit Lv 18 by the end and will promote next chapter. Lalum had to dodge a ballista on Turn 2 or she would die a horrible death. Other than that, it wasn’t too complicated, Miledy used the Speedwing and tried to get some kills with the Horseslayer but didn’t get nearly as many as I would’ve liked unfortunately, she should be able to get some good EXP against the Mercs during Chapter 14 though. Pretty sure I won’t need to promote her until sometime afterwards. Treck killed the boss with the Wyrmslayer.

Miledy bought 2 Killer Lances, a Killing Edge, a Killer Bow, and a couple extra Javelins. Lilina hit Lv 18 and promoted with a dance, she's really good at killing things but horrible at surviving them, might bite the bullet and buy an Angelic Robe for her in Chapter 16 (Lalum's definitely getting one or two). Ellen hit C staves just in time for Sleep dude next chapter.

Roy 	13.27	26	13	10	13	14	8	6	B Swd
Marcus	11.22	40	16	15	16	11	10	9	C Swd, A Lnc, C Axe
Treck	02.42	39	17	11	18	13	14	4	C Swd, B Lnc, E Axe
Miledy	11.73	31	13	11	13	6	13	3	C Lnc
Lilina 	01.00	27	23	15	17	13	3	15	S Anim, E Stf
Wade	18.04	40	16	11	13	11	10	2	A Axe
Zealot	05.52	37	10	13	14	6	12	7	B Swd, A Lnc, D Axe
Ellen	07.98	20	6	7	9	13	0	7	C Stf
Lalum	01.60	dancer

Edited by Finalinsanity

OK I've got the first five chapters done:

Chapter 1: Dawn of Destiny.

Turns - 5/5

Spoiler

I wasn't sure whether to go for the four turn or get Roy some more experience and save some Silver Lance uses and take the five turn instead seeing as I don't have much in the way of early units. I tried both methods and Roy got a nice Strength/Defence level with the five turn and almost reached level 3 so I took it. Basically he chipped the two fighters near the start while Marcus went ahead and cleared a path, Marcus then rescued him on turn 3 weakening two more Fighters and dropped him near the destroyed Village on turn 4 so all the enemies except for the Archer and one Fighter suicided on Roy and Marcus Silver Lanced the Boss for Roy to Seize.

Unit     Class     Level     HP  Atk Skl Spd Lck Def Res Mov Weapon Level
Roy      Lord      02.82     19  06  06  07  07  06  00  05  D Swords
Marcus   Paladin   --/01.44  32  09  14  11  10  09  08  08  D Swords, A Lances, E Axes

Chapter 2: The Princess of Bern.

Turns - 6/11

Spoiler

Roy fought the two Soldiers getting another level and Marcus ran next to the Fort with a Javelin killing a Hand Axe fighter and getting 1/2 hits on another that moved on top of the Fort so Roy could finish it to clear his way. In typical Binding Blade fashion Roy had to pull out the Rapier for the extra hit because he missed an 87 display hit (96.75 true:Roy:) on the Fighter, Marcus then rescued him and went east. Dieck meanwhile parked himself on the Fort to kill all the incoming enemies and Shanna flew to grab the Armourslayer from Merlinus. Marcus dropped Roy so he could kill a Fighter on enemy phase that Marcus had weakened and Marcus parked himself behind Dieck to pull an Archer close enough for Roy to kill the next turn. Wade gave Marcus an Iron and Hand Axe and Dieck finished the remaining one range enemies getting a very nice Strength/Speed level. Marcus then Rescued Roy again and he and Dieck took a nice stroll towards the Boss, dropped Roy on turn five and Marcus cleared a Fighter out of Dieck's way and he ORKO'd the Boss with the Armourslayer getting another Speed level, at least Dieck's looking good, please carry me. Merlinus bought a single Javelin because I'm a miser, have to save money for Boots after all!

Roy      Lord      03.86     20  07  07  07  08  06  01  05  D Swords
Marcus   Paladin   --/01.67  32  09  14  11  10  09  08  08  D Swords, A Lances, E Axes
Dieck    Mercenary 07.03     28  10  14  12  05  06  01  05  C Swords

Chapter 3: Latecomer's Sorrow.

Turns - 7/18

Spoiler

Marcus is one space short of being able to drop Dieck forward enough to clear his way and then Canto back to pick up Roy so I think the six turn needs another mount unless you rig Rapier crits or something but I'm not even sure that would work so seven turns it is. Dieck can't keep up with Marcus' charge so he just killed the Soldiers near the start while Marcus carried Roy most of the way while building Axe rank as he went. Roy got his third Strength level and finally his first Speed level so at least it looks like our boy lifts, which is a thing... I guess, and Marcus got Strength so can't complain there. Merlinus got the Mend!Village.

Roy      Lord      04.19     21  08  07  08  09  06  01  05  D Swords
Marcus   Paladin   --/02.38  33  10  14  11  11  09  08  08  D Swords, A Lances, E Axes
Dieck    Mercenary 08.24     28  11  15  12  06  07  01  05  C Swords

Chapter 4: Crumbling League.

Turns - 5/23

Spoiler

Marcus charged west and killed stuff, there seems to be a pattern developing here:MarcusOld:. He rescued Roy on turn three and dropped him turn four so Clarine could recruit herself. I tried to find a position where Clarine could recruit herself on the turn she arrives and Marcus could then kill Erik but she could never reach him on the same turn, maybe if Roy could ORKO the Cavaliers...yeah and pigs might take to the air, besides an Archer always parked himself in front of Erik anyway so I don't think the four turn could be done while recruiting Clarine without another unit to help clear the way. Dieck got the Steel Blade and Merlinus the Door Key and Shanna bought two Hand Axes, alas no chance of getting the Angelic Robe. Marcus got a Speed/Defence level which is very appreciated and also hit D Axes and Dieck got to B Swords.

Unit     Class      Level     HP  Atk Skl Spd Lck Def Res Mov Weapon Level
Roy      Lord       04.40     21  08  07  08  09  06  01  05  D Swords
Marcus   Paladin    --/03.10  33  10  14  12  11  10  08  08  D Swords, A Lances, D Axes
Dieck    Mercenary  08.55     28  11  15  12  06  07  01  05  B Swords
Clarine  Troubadour 01.11     15  02  05  09  08  02  05  07  D Staves

Chapter 5: Fire Emblem.

Turns - 3/26

Spoiler

For once I didn't lose a turn! Clarine rescued Roy while Marcus unlocked the Door and Hand Axed everything, Clarine then passed Roy to Marcus and she healed him then Marcus dropped Roy and stood in front of the Boss with an Iron Axe weakening him just enough for Dieck to finish with two Iron Sword hits. I figure it's better to get Marcus to C Swords sooner rather than later so I gave him an Iron Sword so he can start working on Sword rank when he has the opportunity.

Roy      Lord       04.41     21  08  07  08  09  06  01  05  D Swords
Marcus   Paladin    --/03.47  33  10  14  12  11  10  08  08  D Swords, A Lances, D Axes
Dieck    Mercenary  09.55     29  12  15  12  06  07  01  05  B Swords
Clarine  Troubadour 01.34     15  02  05  09  08  02  05  07  D Staves

Chapter 14 (4/107): Put Lilina at the bottom of the deployment list to draw the Sleep staff on Turn 2 and 3. Deployed Shanna to convoydrop the Speedwings and get the Silver Card, Cecilia got the Boots. Lilina moved just below Cecilia and traded the Boots away, then used the Body Ring. Zealot picked up Roy, and Miledy took him and used the Speedwings from Merlinus, then got danced by Lalum. She gave Roy to Lilina, then took and used the Boots and canto’d to the ledge 4L of the first Hero. Wade went off to the left (slowly…) and promoted Turn 1. Sophia got the Silence. EP Miledy wounded one Merc and killed another. She got put to sleep by the Bishop, so Turn 2 Ellen cured her and Lilina gave Roy to Miledy.

Miledy then flies forward and drops Roy behind the corner to Arcadia (near the trees), she needs to crit a Hero on EP so the way is clear for her and Roy to get into position Turn 3. Roy moves, possibly heals, and equips the Lancereaver to dodge a Wyvern that attacks him. Miledy moves in front of the boss with the Killer Lance (she can’t see him though, makes me wish I’d bought a Torch at some point so Roy could reveal him). She needs a hit and hit+crit at 52% displayed hit, blegh. Oh well, it worked out in the end.

Didn't get to go shopping, which might sting a bit since Pure Waters would've been nice.

Chapter 14x (3/110): Miledy flew down onto the edge of the water Turn 1 with help of a dance and Marcus picked up Roy. People mostly just moved into position on Turn 1, nothing that exciting. Turn 2: Marcus gave Roy to Miledy and canto’d away so Lilina could heal her Bolting wounds, Merlinus got in range to bait Bolting from the boss (Merlinus Death Count: 2), and Miledy moved right and dropped Roy 1L 1D of the Sage. EP is a bit sketchy but nothing too crazy, and on Turn 3 Miledy kills the boss with one crit and caps her Speed. Time to promote next chapter, I’d say.

Roy 	13.62	26	13	10	13	14	8	6	B Swd
Marcus	11.37	40	16	15	16	11	10	9	C Swd, A Lnc, C Axe
Treck	02.59	39	17	11	18	13	14	4	C Swd, B Lnc, E Axe
Miledy	17.19	36	17	13	20	8	13	3	C Lnc
Lilina 	02.05	27	24	16	17	13	3	15	S Anim, E Stf
Wade	01.69	48	19	14	15	11	13	2	A Axe
Zealot	05.52	37	10	13	14	6	12	7	B Swd, A Lnc, D Axe
Ellen	08.78	20	7	7	9	14	0	8	C Stf
Lalum	03.91	15  dancer

Edited by Finalinsanity

I realized that, in Chapter 8, Noah had just enough movement and just enough strength to reach Leygance with an Armorslayer and 3RKO him while Marcus went and grabbed the promotional items. So I redid the chapter, and got back to where I left off, with some other adjustments I will note here:

Spoiler

Chapter 8: 14/46

Chapter 8x: 6/52

Chapter 9: 5/57

- Noah reached level 12 after killing Leygance. He promoted on turn 1 in Chapter 8x.

- Shanna stayed unpromoted for Chapter 8x, with the strategy staying the same, but her unpromoted status letting her get to level 12 on Turn 5. She promoted on Turn 6.

- Noah hasn’t reached B Lances, nor has Roy reached C Swords

- Went with the alternative boss kill strategy for Chapter 9, which gives Noah the boss kill instead of Shanna.

Now, back to our regular program, with the post-Ch 9 stats being:

Roy    6.35    21 07  08  10  11  06  01  D Swords
Marcus 5.89    35 10  14  12  10  09  08  C Swords A Lances C Axes
Wolt   7.18    23 06  06  08  05  06  00  D Bows
Shanna 12/1.76 27 12  12  16  09  08  11  A Lances E Swords
Noah   12/2.84 35 13  13  13  09  11  05  B Swords C Lances E Axes
Barth  10.52   26 10  06  05  02  15  01  C Lances
Wendy  1.13    19 04  03  03  06  08  01  D Lances

Chapter 10: 5/62

Shanna ferries Roy to the throne while everyone else trains. Marcus trains his axe rank, Noah trains his sword rank, and Wolt trains his bow rank and generally tries to get exp. Shanna kills the boss with 2 Iron Lance hits on EP into a Silver Lance hit on PP. Noah grabs the Swordreaver village on the last turn, and Roy seizes. Wolt reaches C Bows.

Roy    6.96    21 07  08  10  11  06  01  D Swords
Marcus 6.40    36 10  14  12  10  09  09  C Swords A Lances C Axes
Wolt   9.15    25 07  06  09  05  08  00  C Bows
Shanna 12/2.77 27 12  13  17  09  08  12  A Lances E Swords
Noah   12/3.65 36 13  13  14  09  12  06  B Swords C Lances E Axes
Barth  10.83   26 10  06  05  02  15  01  C Lances
Wendy  1.14    19 04  03  03  06  08  01  D Lances

Chapter 11: 5/67

Couldn’t find any combination of rescue drops which have Noah and Roy be in range of the boss/throne by Turn 3 (and Shanna can’t kill the boss on her own), so 5 turn it is. Lance and Astore make yet another appearance. Shanna rescues Noah, gets danced by Lalum, and drops Noah across the wall. Roy rescues Lalum, Wendy takes Lalum, and Marcus + Wolt + Merlinus + Barth head downward. Turn 2 has Noah hand axe everyone to death, while Shanna rescues Roy. Marcus, Wolt, and Barth take down the various Fighters down south, with Wendy keeping Lalum in tow (she doesn’t get doubled or OHKO’d by a pesky Steel Axe Fighter, who ends up suiciding on her during EP. Didn’t even level). On Turn 3, Shanna gives Roy to Noah, who drops Roy so that Roy can walk to the throne in two turns. Wendy gives Lalum to Wolt, who gives to Marcus, who rushes forward towards the Sleep village. On Turn 4, Shanna gets the Speedwings village, Roy and Noah go towards the throne, Noah with Light Brand in hand, and Marcus drops Lalum so that she can dance him while he visits villages. This entire time, Astore got rescued by Lance, who then travelled through the left path to approach the Orion’s Bolt village, dropping Astore on Turn 4. On Turn 5, Noah finishes the boss off, Shanna grabs the Angelic Robe, Marcus gets a Sleep Staff, gets danced by Lalum, and gets the 5,000 gold village. Wolt grabbed the Dracoshield, Merlinus got the Restore Staff, Astore got the Orion’s Bolt, and Roy seized. Too bad I couldn’t get the Axereaver village, and thus get the Hero Crest as well. Marcus reached B Axes and Noah reached A Swords.

Roy    6.98    21 07  08  10  11  06  01  D Swords
Marcus 6.53    36 10  14  12  10  09  09  C Swords A Lances B Axes
Wolt   9.82    25 07  06  09  05  08  00  C Bows
Shanna 12/2.99 27 12  13  17  09  08  12  A Lances E Swords
Noah   12/5.20 38 13  13  14  10  12  06  A Swords C Lances E Axes
Barth  10.94   26 10  06  05  02  15  01  C Lances
Wendy  1.84    19 04  03  03  06  08  01  D Lances
Lalum  1.21    14 01  02  11  09  02  04  ---

Chapter 12: 5/72

I'll just leave the strategy in spoilers, since it's pretty disgusting to explain, but basically, Noah used the Dracoshield from last chapter, and I got Raigh (aka free Nosferatu), Lancereaver, Brave Bow, and Elysian Whip.

Spoiler

Fomation: Everyone relevant + Chad on left, Merlinus, Armors, and Astore on right.

Turn 1 PP: Wolt Killer Bows Fighter #1, gets lvl 10. Marcus + Shanna kill Fighter #2. Noah rescues Shanna, gets danced, drops Shanna next to Armor. Roy rescues Chad. Barth rescues Wendy. Astore and Merlinus go up.

Turn 1 EP: Armor suicides on Shanna, Noah kills Hand Axe Fighter and chips Warrior through wall. Fighter kills Merlinus. Barth dodges Sleep @ 53%.

Turn 2 PP: Roy gives Chad to Wolt. Wolt walks forward and promotes. Marcus rescues Roy. Noah takes Roy, uses the Dracoshield, and heads for the hallway. Marcus gets danced, and Marcus + Shanna rescue drop Lalum ahead. Barth goes in front of Door #1, drops Wendy right, Astore follows.

Turn 2 EP: Lalum gets OHKO’d by Steel Bows, and she has to dodge one @ ~50%. Other than that, no chance of death. Hallway enemies just chip at Noah, Marcus, and Shanna. Barth takes the brunt of the right-side enemies. Priest tries to sleep him again, at the same hit rate or lower, but misses.

Turn 3 PP: Noah gives Roy to Marcus, and moves forward. Shanna rescues Noah, gets danced, and drops Noah at the end of the hallway, cantoing forward afterwards. Marcus (carrying Roy) and Wolt (carrying Chad) progress through the hallway. Barth opens door #1, Wendy and Astore move forward.

Turn 3 EP: Lalum faces another Steel Bow. She also gets hit by a Longbow, leaving her with 4 HP. Fighters + Warrior attack Shanna, she kills one of them with the Iron Sword. Right-side enemies chip down Barth. Sleep Priest breaks his staff and misses Barth.

Turn 4 PP: Marcus gives Roy to Noah, and cantos into position for next turn. Lalum moves two right of Marcus and uses a vulnerary. Shanna opens the door to the throne room with a Door Key, and cantos back towards the hallway. Noah drops Roy in position to seize. Wolt (carrying Chad) continues his journey. Wendy opens Door #2, Barth chugs a vulnerary, and Astore gets the Elysian Whip.

Turn 4 EP: One Fighter suicides on Marcus. The other Fighter + Warrior try to Hand Axe Roy, but as long as he dodges one, he survives. Lalum faces two Steel Bows this time. Barth chokes the point. Throne Room Priest misses Sleep on Noah.

Turn 5: Noah ORKOs Ein with the Wyrmslayer. Wolt moves up, Marcus moves to Wolt, takes Chad, moves left, Shanna rescue drops, Lalum dances Chad, and Chad recruits Raigh. Wendy gets the Brave Bow, Barth gets the Lancereaver, and Roy seizes.

To 12x we go, with

Roy    7.00    22 08  08  10  12  06  01  D Swords
Marcus 6.76    36 10  14  12  10  09  09  C Swords A Lances B Axes
Wolt   10/1.24 29 10  09  11  06  10  02  B Bows
Shanna 12/3.30 28 13  14  18  09  08  12  A Lances E Swords
Noah   12/6.22 38 14  13  15  10  14  06  A Swords C Lances E Axes  
Barth  11.10   27 11  07  06  03  15  01  C Lances
Lalum  1.69    14 01  02  11  09  02  04  ---

Also wanted to note, @Finalinsanity, that your current turncount is 110, not 100. The Chapter 8 turncount was added incorrectly into the total.

Chapter 7: 10/49

Sorry for the delay. I want to play games I got for Christmas….. also I don’t like chapter 7 so bleh… Anywho, you can see from the turn count that I haven’t really done LTC before… Basically I had Chad get the Torch Staff (I wanna Staff grind with Lugh later), Allen’s job this chapter is run and visit various villages to the right. Everyone else charges upwards and Lugh decides that he is hungry and eats a Robe. Dorothy gets the Longbow to (hopefully) put it to use later… Basically all my infantry relies on Dodge tanking most of this chapter. Merlinus baits out one of the Wyverns and dies. But this gives Dorothy a chance to chip big against him and Rutger to clean things up…. Unfortunately I kind of didn’t get much of anywhere till about turn 5… I let the bench squad free roam as NPCS for a good while, but I got Treck on turn 5 (Didn’t really plan to recruit Treck specifically, but he was close to Roy an I needed him to chase down Zealot). On turn 7, 8, and 9 Dorothy trained in the Arena since she is pretty much done this chapter. Turn 8 I finally manage to get Jerrot with Treck (I believe I need Jerrot alive to get a gaiden chapter down the road) and Jerrot recruits Noah (So I can recruit Fir in order to help recruit Bartre). I also open the gate and charge in with Marcus and Roy…. Unforunately my plan wasn’t well thought out, but Roy dodge tanked everyone surprisingly. Turn 9 Roy, Marcus, Rutger, and Lugh were helping defeat the throne room baddies in order prepare to fight the boss. Turn 10 Marcus chips away at the boss with an ArmorSlayer (I don’t have the hammer on him… But I don’t know if I would actually be able to hit with it???) but Lugh finishes the job and Roy seizes… Allen got the Killing Edge, Hero Crest, Knight Killer, and the Elixir (Wasn’t going to go for the Elixir, but he had time)

Spoiler

Unit

Level

HP

Str/Mag

Skl

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Con

Weapon Rank 1

Weapon Rank 2

Weapon Rank 3

Roy

D Sword

Marcus

C Sword

S Lance

E Axe

Allen

D Sword

D Lance

Lugh

D Anima

Chad

E Sword

Rutger

C Sword

Dorothy

D Bow

Also yo @Finalinsanity does bringing extra units (especially thieves) for the sole purpose of extra vision in Fog of War count as a penalty?

No it doesn't, they just mustn't use items, get hit or do anything else that's illegal. Being there or being rescued (by drafted or undrafted units) is fine.

Chapter 8: 17/66

Marcus grabs Roy and charges to the throne. Allen and Chad follow behind. Everyone tries their best to make it to the action. Chad ends up looting the 4 chests in the center. Lugh draws the attention of the mages in the throne room from the room above. Turn 15 Marcus drops Roy near the throne. Turn 16 Marcus fights the boss with the Hammer and hits for a good chunk of his health. Rutger reaches level 10 and promotes on turn 16. Marcus finishes him on turn 17, Roy seizes.

Spoiler

Unit

Level

HP

Str/Mag

Skl

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Con

Weapon Rank 1

Weapon Rank 2

Weapon Rank 3

Roy

D Sword

Marcus

C Sword

S Lance

D Axe

Allen

D Sword

C Lance

Lugh

D Anima

Chad

E Sword

Rutger

10/1.00

B Sword

Dorothy

D Bow

Chapter 8x: 10/76

Marcus grabs Rutger and Allen grabs Roy and they charge up. Lugh and the others stay back to deal with the squad on the left. Lugh face tanks them and the others help. On turn 2 Allen promotes at level 12. Not much happens afterwards. Marcus and Allen continue toward the throne. On turn 8 Marcus drops Rutger in front of the boss. On turn 9 Rutger uses the Killing Edge and only gets one crit and leaves the boss at 1 HP. Allen drops Roy near the throne. On enemy phase, the boss kills himself on Rutger. On turn 10, Roy seizes.

Spoiler

Unit

Level

HP

Str/Mag

Skl

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Con

Weapon Rank 1

Weapon Rank 2

Weapon Rank 3

Roy

D Sword

Marcus

C Sword

S Lance

D Axe

Allen

12/1.47

C Sword

B Lance

E Axe

Lugh

C Anima

Chad

E Sword

Rutger

10/1.92

A Sword

Dorothy

D Bow

Chapter 9: 9/85

I bring Noah to recruit Fir and Astore to provide extra vision. Allen rescues Roy and he, Marcus, and Rutger lead the assault while the others follow behind. Thankfully it’s sword valley, so I don’t really have to worry much about them. Chad stays in the middle of the group while Astore takes up the rear. Turn 6, Noah recruits Fir. Allen and Rutger charge up and left and kill Shin. Marcus goes to the right. Lugh goes down to deal with anyone who might attack from underneath. Allen makes an aboutface to the right to help clear a way for Marcus. On turn 9, Allen kills a fighter blocking the village and Marcus makes it to the rightmost village. Rutger goes up against the boss with his Killing Edge (he has a 68% crit rate at this point) crits the boss, dodges his attack, then crits again. Roy seizes.

I gotta admit, I was a bit frustrated because I cleared the map only to realize that I NEEDED to get the village with the restore staff in order to get Bartre…..

Also I realized I messed up big time in Chapter 8 by not trying to make it over to get the Guiding Ring.  And I don’t get the next one till chapter 14 and I needs Sophia to be the one to get it. *sighs* :’)

Live and Learn.

Spoiler

Unit

Level

HP

Str/Mag

Skl

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Con

Weapon Rank 1

Weapon Rank 2

Weapon Rank 3

Roy

C Sword

Marcus

C Sword

S Lance

D Axe

Allen

12/2.14

C Sword

B Lance

E Axe

Lugh

C Anima

Chad

E Sword

Rutger

10/3.04

A Sword

Dorothy

D Bow

Chapter 10B: 9/94

Why does Klein shoot Clarine? It doesn’t make sense?

Anywho, I am going to start from turn 9…. Klein spawns…. And boy is he frustrating to recruit. I place Clarine outside of all of their attack ranges, the archers move but Klein stays still. I put Clarine into his range, he runs up and kills her. I place Merlinus at the edge of their attack range. An archer runs up and kills him and Klein stands still. I place Merlinus in the middle of their attack range. An archer runs up and kills him and Klein stands still. I tried like 5 times do this and on the 5th time, Klein moves and kills Merlinus allowing me to move Clarine to him and recruit him. Ughhhhhhh. I can’t figure out a rhyme or reason for what he does but thank Christ it is over.

Anyways… 9 turns is the best possible time I can do in order to recruit Klein. Marcus, Rutger, Allen carrying Roy rush to right. While Lugh and friends go through the town. Lugh goes towards the top of the village awaiting Gonzy and the other bandits. Chad and Dorothy manage to get the Dracoshield and Barrier. I get to where the boss is at around turn 7. I have a few turns to kill, so Allen and Rutger spent turn 8 killing a Shaman and Archer that is near the boss while Marcus charges towards the village closest to the boss. On turn 9, Klein shannigans…. Allen throws a javelin at a fighter in Marcus’s way and Marcus reaches the village and gets the Sleep Staff. Rutger attacks the boss with the Armorslayer and a crit and OHKO the boss and Roy seizes. I also get an Orion’s Bolt for not killing any of Klein’s squad.

Spoiler

Unit

Level

HP

Str/Mag

Skl

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Con

Weapon Rank 1

Weapon Rank 2

Weapon Rank 3

Roy

C Sword

Marcus

C Sword

S Lance

D Axe

Allen

12/2.60

C Sword

B Lance

E Axe

Lugh

B Anima

Chad

E Sword

Rutger

10/4.02

A Sword

Dorothy

D Bow

Klein

A Bow

Edited by DarkDestr0yer61

Chapter 4: 5/22

Marcus charged ahead to kill off the first few cavaliers. Bors rescued Roy so he could then give him to Marcus on the second turn. Lance and Marcus charged to the left, and Lance visited the Angelic Robe village on Turn 5. Bors and Lot distracted enemies in the way of Roy and Marcus. Roy was dropped on Turn 4 and Marcus killed the boss on Turn 4 EP. Roy seized on Turn 5.

Roy 3.21 18 5 5 8 8 6 0 6 D Sword    
Marcus 2.98 32 9 15 11 11 9 8 11 D Sword A Lance E Axe
Lance 5.41 22 8 9 9 2 6 0 9 E Sword D Lance  
Bors 3.06 22 7 4 4 5 11 0 14 C Lance    
Lot 7.18 32 8 6 8 5 5 2 12 C Axe    

Chapter 5: 3/25

Roy took the Angelic Robe from Lance on Turn 1 and used it. Lance rescued him and moved to the gate along with Marcus (Marcus in lead). When the gate opened a good amount of enemies died. On Turn 2, Lance dropped Roy 5 tiles away from the gate. Bors, Lot, and Merlinus took a few hits to keep Roy alive. On Turn 2 Marcus began attacking the boss, and finished him on Turn 3 PP. Roy seized on Turn 3. Didn't bother getting the Gant Lance.

Roy 3.24 25 5 5 8 8 6 0 6 D Sword    
Marcus 3.50 33 9 15 12 11 9 9 11 D Sword A Lance E Axe
Lance 5.84 22 8 9 9 2 6 0 9 E Sword D Lance  
Bors 3.56 22 7 4 4 5 11 0 14 C Lance    
Lot 7.55 32 8 6 8 5 5 2 12 C Axe    

Chapter 6: 4/29

Maybe I could have done this in three turns but it was a bit too unreliable for me, so I settled for 4. Marcus charged forward and killed a good amount of the cluster of enemies on the middle path. Lot rescued Roy and then gave him to Marcus on Turn 2, while also killing one of the leftover enemy units. On Turn 2 Roy was dropped near the throne. Lance moved upwards so he could help Marcus with killing the boss and taking out enemies in the way. The boss died on Turn 4 and Roy then seized. Saul also joined.

Roy 3.53 25 5 5 8 8 6 0 6 D Sword    
Marcus 3.77 33 9 15 12 11 9 9 11 D Sword A Lance E Axe
Lance 7.88 24 9 10 10 3 6 1 9 E Sword D Lance  
Bors 3.97 22 7 4 4 5 11 0 14 C Lance    
Lot 8.38 33 9 7 9 5 5 2 12 C Axe    
Saul 5 20 4 6 10 2 2 5 6 C Staff    

Chapter 6: Entrapped.

Turns - 5/31

Spoiler

A pretty laid back chapter seeing as I needed to recruit Sue so five turns was the fastest I could get. Marcus went through the middle and killed everything on his way through - he's already half way to B Axes... Armads!Marcus incoming - and then he removed Wagner (which is clearly a mistranslation this guys name is obviously supposed to be Wanker) from his Throne with three Iron Sword attacks at like 60 hit:facepalm: fuck this guy, I would have liked to feed the kill to Sue but that would mean landing a Silver Lance hit and then an Iron Bow at like 30 hit each which was not on the cards. Everyone else went up the left, Dieck rescued Roy and handed him to Clarine and she dropped him off then opened Sue's door so Roy could recruit her and then Sue carried him to Seize, Merlinus died to protect Clarine from a Mercenary.

Roy      Lord       04.43     21  08  07  08  09  06  01  05  D Swords
Marcus   Paladin    --/04.58  34  11  14  13  11  10  09  08  D Swords, A Lances, C Axes
Dieck    Mercenary  10.04     30  13  15  12  07  08  02  05  B Swords
Clarine  Troubadour 01.57     15  02  05  09  08  02  05  07  D Staves
Sue      Nomad      01.54     18  05  07  08  04  05  00  07  D Bows

Chapter 7: The Ostian Revolt.

Turns - 7/38

Spoiler

Fuck this game! I thought I might be able to claw back a turn here seeing as I don't have to recruit Zealot for the Ilia gaiden but I still needed to get Noah to recruit Fir later (why do all my units cost turns to recruit...). Then the next problem came from the fact that I'd had to use my Door Key to get Sue so I needed to buy another and that required basically everyone to work on clearing out the area by the Shop and then to get Roy over to Marcus leaving no one to get any villages and I absolutely need the Hero's crest at a bare minimum. In the end I just went round the long way which was easier and only cost a turn in exchange for getting all the Villages.

I deployed Allen and Shanna to go shopping and also Lance to help rescue drop NPC!Zealot/Treck. Marcus ran ahead and cleared out some enemies near where Zealot and Treck arrive while Roy waited for Noah. Marcus failed to kill a Cavalier but thankfully Zealot killed it for him and Lance/Noah rescue dropped him out of the way so Sue could pick up Roy and then Marcus took him and ran to the Throne dropping him off on turn five so he'd be safe while Marcus killed all the reinforcements, he still had to dodge one Wyvern Rider though (Noah and Lance rescue-dropped NPC!Treck to bait the other away and Marcus took all of Roy's weapons so he wasn't at WTD, it was around 45 hit I believe). Sue, Dieck and Clarine visited Villages on the right and got some experience and Merlinus got the two on the left before ignominiously taking an arrow to the knee. Sue got off to a good start with a Strength/Speed level, Clarine got Magic which is really all that matters (one day she'll save all the turns with her 10 or so rescue range, all she needs to do is be attacked 400 times and use Mend 50 times and she'll totally be able to promote and have B Staves, it's all planned out... I really wish I could get the Barrier Staff but I don't see a way to do it without it costing even more turns) and Roy continued his 100% Strength growth routine unfortunately other stats are not his thing. I sold Chad's Lockpick and both Heal Staves before the map and bought two Javelins, five Hand Axes, two Chest Keys(no money for a third) and seven Door Keys. Unfortunately I'd run out of Hand Axes so Marcus had to use Javelins and he ended up hitting S Lances so I guess Armads!Marcus is no longer a thing which is a shame it might have been useful seeing as you get Armads much earlier than Maltet especially on the Sacae route, oh well it's my own fault for only buying two Hand Axes in Chapter 4.

Roy      Lord       05.08     22  09  07  08  09  06  01  05  D Swords
Marcus   Paladin    --/05.76  34  11  14  13  12  10  10  08  D Swords, S Lances, C Axes
Dieck    Mercenary  11.10     31  13  15  13  08  08  02  05  B Swords
Clarine  Troubadour 02.05     15  03  06  09  09  02  05  07  D Staves
Sue      Nomad      02.32     18  06  08  09  04  05  00  07  D Bows

Chapter 12x: 5/77

The main gang goes through the middle path while Barth goes up to get some exp. Grabbed two Elixirs , the White Gem, and the Red Gem. Lalum faced some precarious enemy phases. Managed to get Roy a good amount of exp, including the Druid kill. Also activated Roy + Marcus C Support. Noah has to get two KE crits, one on EP and one on PP, to kill the boss in time. Roy reached C Swords and used an Angelic Robe.

Roy    8.93    30 08  08  10  13  06  02  C Swords
Marcus 6.88    36 10  14  12  10  09  09  C Swords A Lances B Axes
Wolt   10/1.52 29 10  09  11  06  10  02  B Bows
Shanna 12/3.31 28 13  14  18  09  08  12  A Lances E Swords
Noah   12/7.18 39 14  13  16  11  15  06  A Swords C Lances E Axes  
Barth  11.96   27 11  07  06  03  15  01  C Lances
Lalum  2.13    15 02  02  11  09  02  04  ---

Chapter 13: 7/84

What’s this? Not a 5 turn? Sadly not, since killing enemies is tough. Barth went up and dealt with the cavaliers near the village, while the rest of the gang went the standard route. Shanna got the Al Sword and dropped Roy to the throne on Turn 5, drops Noah on Turn 6, and buys a Killer Lance on Turn 7. Noah ORKOs Flaer cleanly with the Wyrmslayer, Barth got the Body Ring on Turn 7, and Roy seizes. Barth and Noah get B Lances, while Shanna gets S Lances.

Roy    9.13    31 09  09  10  14  06  03  C Swords
Marcus 7.26    36 11  15  12  11  10  09  C Swords A Lances B Axes
Wolt   10/2.06 30 11  09  12  07  10  02  B Bows
Shanna 12/3.91 28 13  14  18  09  08  12  S Lances E Swords
Noah   12/8.11 39 15  13  17  11  15  06  A Swords B Lances E Axes  
Barth  13.98   29 13  08  07  03  16  01  B Lances
Lalum  2.78    15 02  02  11  09  02  04  ---

Chapter 14: 4/88

Brought along Lilina, Saul, and Milady, and put Shanna at the bottom of the deployment list. Wolt trades stuff to Cecilia, who then gets the Boots and sends them to Merlinus. Merlinus gets the Boots, trades them to Roy, who then trades them to Shanna. Shanna rescues Roy, gets danced by Lalum, and uses the Boots, flying straight to the throne. Noah and Marcus go to the northwest to fight some Wyverns. Barth gets in range of a mage so that Milady's journey to the Warp is safe. Shanna has to Killer Lance crit a Merc on Turn 1. She then drops Lancereaver Roy on Turn 2. She has to get a few dodges to survive. Roy also faces scary Wyverns, but he can dodge with the Lancereaver. On turn 3, she buys two Pure Waters and plants herself in front of the boss. She has to hit the boss, dodge his attack, and then dodge another Mercenary and Hero, so not too good in terms of reliability. But she kills the boss with a Killer Lance hit + crit, so that’s not too bad. Milady flied to the Warp and got that. Saul got Speedwings + Talisman. Sophia got Silence, Lilina got Silver Card, and Roy seized.

Roy    10.30   32 09  09  10  15  06  04  C Swords
Marcus 7.45    36 11  15  12  11  10  09  C Swords A Lances B Axes
Wolt   10/2.23 30 11  09  12  07  10  02  B Bows
Shanna 12/5.29 29 13  16  20  10  08  12  S Lances E Swords
Noah   12/8.37 39 15  13  17  11  15  06  A Swords B Lances E Axes  
Barth  13.99   29 13  08  07  03  16  01  B Lances
Lalum  3.18    16 02  02  12  10  02  05  ---

Chapter 14x: 3/91

Marcus rescues Roy, Shanna rescues Noah, gets danced, and drops Noah forward, with Noah getting good sword exp. Marcus gives Roy to Noah, axes an archer, while Noah swords a merc after giving Roy to Shanna. Shanna dropped Roy to seize next turn. The boss killed Merlinus, and the other Bolting Sage Physic’d a weakened Mercenary instead of attacking, so there wasn’t a chance of death. Shanna has to get one crit + one hit to kill the boss. Marcus and Noah kill some more pirates, Wolt kills the Devil Axe Berserker, and Roy seizes.

Roy    10.31   32 09  09  10  15  06  04  C Swords
Marcus 7.58    36 11  15  12  11  10  09  C Swords A Lances B Axes
Wolt   10/2.98 30 11  09  12  07  10  02  B Bows
Shanna 12/6.25 30 13  17  21  11  08  12  S Lances E Swords
Noah   12/8.59 39 15  13  17  11  15  06  A Swords B Lances E Axes  
Barth  14.13   30 13  08  07  04  16  01  B Lances
Lalum  3.48    16 02  02  12  10  02  05  ---

Chapter 15: 3/94

Noah kills the initial Mercenary, gets rescued by Marcus, who gets danced by Lalum, and drops Noah as they go towards the village and shop. Shanna rescues Roy and approaches the gate. On turn 2, chumps rescue drop Lalum to recruit Perceval next turn, Marcus and Noah position themselves to visit their areas next turn, and Shanna drops Roy on the mountain next to the gate. Since I didn’t get the Chapter 7 Horseslayer, Shanna has to rely on a double crit to kill the boss, which is a good bit more unreliable. Noah visits the Hammerne village, Marcus buys Door Keys, Chest Keys, and a Torch with the Silver Card, Lalum recruits Perceval, and Roy seizes. Despite Noah’s training, Perceval still manages to be the superior, in both stats and weapon ranks. Who needs Hard Mode bonuses anyways.

Unit     Level   HP Str Skl Spd Luk Def Res Weapon Ranks               
Roy      10.33   32 09  09  10  15  06  04  C Swords
Marcus   7.69    36 11  15  12  11  10  09  C Swords A Lances B Axes
Wolt     10/2.98 30 11  09  12  07  10  02  B Bows
Shanna   12/7.10 30 14  17  22  11  08  13  S Lances E Swords
Noah     12/8.78 39 15  13  17  11  15  06  A Swords B Lances E Axes  
Barth    14.13   30 13  08  07  04  16  01  B Lances
Wendy    1.84    19 04  03  03  06  08  01  D Lances
Lalum    3.58    16 02  02  12  10  02  05  ---
Perceval 5.00    43 17  13  18  12  14  11  A Swords A Lances C Axes
Fae      1.00    16 02  02  03  07  02  06  ---

Chapter 16: 10/104

A good and fun chapter where everyone (other than lol armors) contributes. Perceval goes on a solo mission through the middle, Fae and Merlinus absorb Boltings, and everyone else (with Shanna in the left group to carry Roy) charging up the right side. Wolt kills the Bolting Mage with the Longbow, although he’s such a chump he can’t actually ORKO, so Lalum dances him. Roy recruits Hugh on Turn 4 (I think). Marcus kills the Chest Room Manakete with 2x Silver Lance into 2x Wyrmslayer, with an Elixir inbetween. Noah and Shanna blaze through the enemies, with Roy getting some Killing Edge kills for good exp as well, and Wolt + Milady tagging along as well (Milady with Speedwings in hand). After Marcus killed the Chest Room Manakete, Hugh and Milady combined their powers to trade chain the Wyrmslayer to Noah. Meanwhile, Perceval continues his journey to the left chest room. Shanna drops Wolt close to the wall, with two Brave Bows rounds into Shanna Iron Sword breaking it. Milady then talks to Zeiss, with Zeiss taking a Speedwing from Milady and using it. Fae managed to kill a mage Perceval didn’t. Meanwhile, Noah kills Narshien with Wyrmslayer into dance into Wyrmslayer. It’s a shame I can’t get the Delphi Shield but oh well. Roy distracted Douglas until he seized. Got the Berserk, Rescue, 5000 G, Bolting, Brave Lance, and Restore. On the final turn, Noah sworded Douglas, getting S Rank Swords, got danced, and then axed Douglas, getting D Axes immediately afterwards, so that was cool. Wolt reached A Bows

Unit     Level    HP Str Skl Spd Luk Def Res Weapon Ranks               
Roy      13.03    35 10  09  13  17  06  05  C Swords
Marcus   8.17     37 11  16  12  11  11  10  C Swords A Lances B Axes
Wolt     10/3.24  31 11  10  13  08  11  02  A Bows
Shanna   12/7.47  30 14  17  22  11  08  13  S Lances E Swords
Noah     12/10.34 40 15  13  19  12  15  06  S Swords B Lances D Axes  
Barth    14.14    30 13  08  07  04  16  01  B Lances
Wendy    1.84     19 04  03  03  06  08  01  D Lances
Lalum    4.50     17 02  02  12  10  02  05  ---
Perceval 5.76     43 17  13  18  12  14  11  A Swords A Lances C Axes
Fae      1.91     16 02  02  03  07  02  06  ---
Zeiss    7.00     28 14  09  10  06  12  02  D Lances

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't been posting. I have been slowly working on it though...

Chapter 11B 9/103

I bring Fir so I can recruit Bartre. Allen rescues Fir and he and Marcus charge up while Klein rescues Roy and he, Rutger, and Dorothy charge downward. Lugh was hanging out near the village dealing with the Pirates that attack. Merlinus got the Red Gem. Klein and Rutger did rescue chain shenanigans in order to get Roy near the boss on turn 8 and Lugh buys some Thunders at the shop. Turn 9, Rutger ORKO the boss with the Armorslayer, Fir recruits Bartre, Allen gets hungry and eats a Dracoshield, and Dorothy promotes into a Sniper at level 10 and Roy seizes.

I also get an Energy Ring since all of the villagers lived

Spoiler

Unit

Level

HP

Str/Mag

Skl

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Con

Weapon Rank 1

Weapon Rank 2

Weapon Rank 3

Roy

C Sword

Marcus

C Sword

S Lance

D Axe

Allen

12/2.99

B Sword

B Lance

E Axe

Lugh

B Anima

Chad

E Sword

Rutger

10/5.39

S Sword

Dorothy

10/1.01

B Bow

Klein

A Bow

Chapter 12: 8/111

I placed Lugh at the bottom of the list so he can draw the sleep user.

Which btw, I am not even convinced this does anything?? Lugh never got targeted by the sleep staff and Rutger did and he was nowhere near the bottom.

I split my army with Roy, Marcus, Dorothy, Bartre, Lugh, and Merlinus on the left side, and Allen, Klein, Chad, and Elphin on the right side. Bartre and Dorothy were put to good use. I gave Bartre an iron bow and he went to town on the shamans in the middle. I had Marcus rescue Roy and Rutger charge from behind. I ended up using Bartre to grab Roy from Marcus while Marcus runs near the group with the Warrior in order to draw them closer (and I had to take Roy from Marcus or Marcus would be doubled). Marcus drags the Warrior close and the next turn Rutger crits the Warrior with his Killing Edge.  Bartre gives Roy back to Marcus and Marcus drops Roy off near the door. Meanwhile, Chad is opening the doors to the chest rooms and Allen and Klein are escorting Chad and Elphin. Chad loots the Brave Bow and gets danced and opens the top door and Allen grabs him while Klein grabs Elphin and flees from the fighter and armor knight. They get close to the wall by the throne room and Allen starts breaking it down. Klein is a bit behind him but he drops Elphin. The next turn Klein uses the Brave Bow again and gets danced to Brave Bow the wall again and breaks it so that Allen can run in there and kill the priest with the Sleep staff. It’s turn 6 and both groups are caught up with each other. Turn 7 Chad opens the door from above and Roy and Rutger run into the throne room. Turn 8 Rutger uses the Durandal to OHKO the boss and Roy seizes.

I made a grave error by not buying door keys with Lugh last chapter…. I would have used Merlinus or Lugh to open up the door and get the Aircalibur tome and I would have making opening the door to the throne room a bit easier for myself.

Spoiler

Unit

Level

HP

Str/Mag

Skl

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Con

Weapon Rank 1

Weapon Rank 2

Weapon Rank 3

Roy

C Sword

Marcus

B Sword

S Lance

D Axe

Allen

12/3.20

B Sword

B Lance

E Axe

Lugh

B Anima

Chad

E Sword

Rutger

10/6.52

S Sword

Dorothy

10/1.31

B Bow

Klein

A Bow

Bartre

A Axe

D Bow

Chapter 12x: 6/117

First chapter that I can’t carry everyone. Lugh and Klein sat out. Not much to say, Rutger, Allen, Marcus carrying Roy ran through the middle. Bartre ran up and grinded a bit of his axe rank. Elphin, Dorothy, and Chad stayed towards the bottom just killing whoever is down there. Chad actually got a few levels here. The Brigands barely had a hit rate on him and thankfully I finally got Chad to D Swords. On turn 4, I had Allen pick up Rutger. On turn 5, Roy and Rutger got dropped near the throne. Allen got hit by the Druid’s Nosferatu on the previous turn so he had to rely on a dodge. I didn’t realize this, but the guys in the throne room don’t move. On turn 6, Rutger got a double crit and ORKO-ed the boss (if he didn’t land the 2nd crit, Allen could have finished it), and Roy seized.

Spoiler

Unit

Level

HP

Str/Mag

Skl

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Con

Weapon Rank 1

Weapon Rank 2

Weapon Rank 3

Roy

C Sword

Marcus

B Sword

S Lance

D Axe

Allen

12/3.54

B Sword

B Lance

E Axe

Lugh

B Anima

Chad

D Sword

Rutger

10/7.35

S Sword

Dorothy

10/1.88

B Bow

Klein

A Bow

Bartre

A Axe

D Bow

Chapter 13: 10/127

I feel like this is where the game gets a bit challenging. Bartre charges up and gets the Body Ring from the village. Everyone else charged to the right. Crossing the bridge was a bit annoying. Around the middle of the bridge, I had to deal with the Paladin. Klein and Dorothy jumped on the ballista and hit the 1st waves of Wyverns. Milady recruits herself. Marcus and Allen grabbed Roy and Klein and ran towards the boss. Rutger, Chad, and Lugh slowly follow from behind. I had to take an extra turn to safely deal with Hero and the Paladin charging down as well as the 2nd wave of Wyverns. Turn 9, Allen and Marcus drop Klein and Roy near the boss and Chad gets the Al’s Sword. Turn 10, Klein uses his Brave Bow to double the boss and kills him. Allen initiates C with Roy and Marcus initiates B with Roy and Roy seizes.

Spoiler

Unit

Level

HP

Str/Mag

Skl

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Con

Weapon Rank 1

Weapon Rank 2

Weapon Rank 3

Roy

C Sword

Marcus

B Sword

S Lance

D Axe

Allen

12/4.42

B Sword

B Lance

E Axe

Lugh

A Anima

Chad

D Sword

Rutger

10/7.75

S Sword

Dorothy

10/2.13

B Bow

Klein

A Bow

Bartre

A Axe

D Bow

Chapter 14: 17/144

No fliers is brutal. Yeah, I think I am going to lose, but I am still having fun and I think I am doing okay-ish for my first LTC/Draft Run.

Not gonna lie, not getting the Guiding Ring in chapter 8 was a horrible mistake that I knew would kick me in the ass like crazy.

Okay. So I placed Dorothy at the bottom of the list to draw the sleep user. I deployed Shanna to fly around and get items.

Turn 1 Shanna got the Silence staff, Rutger got the Talisman, Lugh got the Boots. Assume Cecilia is heading towards the throne and using a Torch staff every turn (the goal is to get her to B rank ASAP). Dorothy, Cecilia, and Lugh carrying Sophia head up. Klein, Bartre, Roy, Elphin, and Chad head down. Marcus and Allen kind of remain in the middle. Rutger goes left. Turn 2, Cecilia gets put to sleep. Rutger faces several wyverns with his Durandal (probably could have used the wyrmslayer, but I have a legendary weapon so I plan on using some of it). Turn 3, Dorothy gets put to sleep, Shanna gets the Speedwings….. Few turns pass and Lugh ends up fighting a few wyverns and manages decently, Rutger gets the Silver Card… Turn 8(?) Maggie and Rose spawn. Completely forgot where Maggie spawned so I had to rely on Marcus dodging a Halberd a few times or he would get OHKO-ed. Rutger went against Rose’s squad but he had nothing to worry about. Dorothy woke up and moved toward the middle. I had to rely on her critting Maggie with the Killer Bow and Marcus finishing him off with a steel sword (which was about to break). Chad hung back to fight some brigands. Everyone else was working there way to the boss slowly. Lugh fights a Steel Sword Hero and gets the Silver Blade. Shanna moves into a position to loot the Warp Staff without getting in the manaketes range……. I get closer to the boss and I have Sophia loot the Guiding Ring and Lugh went next to her and used the Guiding Ring to promote…. At Level 20. Unfortunately, this is probably the scariest turn I had. Sophia is in the way of a Killing Edge Hero, so I had Klein rescue Sophia and I listened to Fredericks advice. Thankfully neither attack critted me. So I had Bartre chip him with his Iron Bow, Klein (while still carrying Sophia) attack him with Brave Bow, and Roy finish him with his the Light Brand. Lugh stands at 2 range in front of the boss and takes a 2 turns to kill him. On turn 15, the Boss kills himself on enemy phase. Turn 16, Roy is a couple tiles short of reaching the throne, so Lugh went into the Vendor and bought 3 Aircaliburs, 2 restores, a tourch, and 3 Pure waters. Turn 17, Lugh visits the armor and buys 3 Steel Swords, 1 Steel Lance, 1 Steel Axe, and 2 Steel Bows. Cecilia easts the Angelic Robe and Roy seizes.

Spoiler

Unit

Level

HP

Str/Mag

Skl

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Con

Weapon Rank 1

Weapon Rank 2

Weapon Rank 3

Roy

C Sword

Marcus

B Sword

S Lance

D Axe

Allen

12/4.56

B Sword

A Lance

E Axe

Lugh

20/2.26

S Anima

E Staff

Chad

D Sword

Rutger

10/9.51

S Sword

Dorothy

10/2.72

B Bow

Klein

A Bow

Bartre

A Axe

D Bow

Cecilia

A Anima

C Staff

Chapter 14x: 7/151

I left Dorothy behind this chapter. Turn 1, Allen rescued Rutger and moved down. Allen got danced moved down and dropped Rutger so he can deal with the axe users on enemy phase. Cecilia moves down and eats Boots. Marcus rescues Roy and moves down. Chad gets into the range of the Berserker, he would get OHKO-ed, but with the combination of the Berserker’s low hitrate and Devil Axe, I am not too worried. Bartre gets barely in the bosses Bolting Range, and Lugh heals any of his damage with a heal staff. Turn 2, Rutger moves forward a little and gets into a bunch of the infantry ranges. Allen, Cecilia, and Marcus move down. Klein doubles the Berserker and Chad finishes him. Turn 3, Cecilia barriers up Rutger and I throw Rutger into the range of the Nosferatu Druid. I position Allen in a spot to help move Rutger and I keep Marcus out of enemy range (mainly cause I want Allen and Rutger to ORKO the enemies). The axeweaver wyvern attacks Chad but he dodges. Turn 4, I have Rutger crit the Druid, and I have Allen clear a path for Marcus to travel. I have Cecilia mend Rutger. Klein shoots down the wyvern. Turn 5, I move Rutger up and eat a Speedwings. I have Allen kill the Druid with the Physic. Cecilia barriers up Marcus (He would have got ORKO-ed otherwise) and Marcus gets into the Bolting Sages range so he can drop Roy in the throne room next turn. On enemy phase, both the sage and the boss go for Allen and both of them miss. Turn 6, Rutger kills the Bolting Sage. Marcus drops Roy in the throne room 3 spaces from the boss, and I position Allen and Marcus in a position where it would provide Roy support bonuses. Enemy phase, Roy dodges the boss’s Bolting that would have OHKO-ed (Roy would have also gotten doubled, but Bolting was at its last use) him otherwise. Turn 7, Rutger attacks with the Killing Edge and lands a crit on the boss, Cecilia eats a Talisman, and Roy seizes.

Spoiler

Unit

Level

HP

Str/Mag

Skl

Spd

Lck

Def

Res

Con

Weapon Rank 1

Weapon Rank 2

Weapon Rank 3

Roy

C Sword

Marcus

B Sword

S Lance

D Axe

Allen

12/5.06

B Sword

A Lance

E Axe

Lugh

20/2.41

S Anima

E Staff

Chad

D Sword

Rutger

10/10.87

S Sword

Dorothy

10/2.72

B Bow

Klein

A Bow

Bartre

A Axe

D Bow

Cecilia

A Anima

C Staff

Ok, so I ended up restarting which is why I haven't posted in a while, I felt like it was better to get back up to where I was first. I figured out that I could save some turns in the first few maps, I also found out that you can get door keys in Chapter 5 which I overlooked and I wanted to try something in Chapter 6 (didn't end up working out anyway) and finally I wanted to get Sue some more experience for Chapter 8. She needed to kill a Soldier so that Marcus could advance but she was just one damage short of killing him, the stupid thing was there were a bunch of one defence Soldiers she could one round but this one Soldier that she had to kill always had two defence and it kind of triggered me I probably wouldn't have restarted for one or the other reason but all combined I decided I would, so here's up to Chapter 8:

Chapter 1: Dawn of Destiny.

Turns - 4/4

Spoiler

Standard stuff, I just went for the four turn this time. Roy chipped some Fighters and got the Bandit kill set up for him by Marcus, Marcus carried Roy and Silver Lanced things.

Roy      Lord      01.60     18  05  05  07  07  05  00  05  D Swords
Marcus   Paladin   --/01.37  32  09  14  11  10  09  08  08  D Swords, A Lances, E Axes

Chapter 2: The Princess of Bern.

Turns - 5/9

Spoiler

Roy and Marcus both went south like before with Roy chipping a few Soldiers, Merilinus went to get the Armourslayer. On turn two instead of Roy killing the weakened Fighter to the south of the Fort I rigged a Rapier critical on the one to the east meaning Marcus could move further east than before, Dieck went to the Fort as before. With the extra distance Marcus had moved on turn two he was able to just barely reach the eastern Forts and ORKO a Soldier with the Hand Axe so Dieck could move north a turn early than before. Then on turn four Marcus passed Roy to Dieck who dropped him in range to Seize and finally Marcus cleared their path and Dieck ORKO'd the boss with the Armourslayer and Roy Seized on turn five.

Roy      Lord      02.36     19  06  06  08  08  05  00  05  D Swords
Marcus   Paladin   --/01.55  32  09  14  11  10  09  08  08  D Swords, A Lances, E Axes
Dieck    Mercenary 07.16     28  10  14  11  06  06  01  05  C Swords

Chapter 3: Latecomer's Sorrow.

Turns - 6/15

Spoiler

I'm not really sure what I was thinking when I thought that Marcus didn't have enough move to drop Dieck far enough for the six turn, he even has enough move to go around a Soldier blocking his way. I think I had it in my head that I needed to rescue Dieck on turn one which isn't necessary and it kind of blinded me to other possibilities. So what happened was Roy just walked into the Castle for the first four turns, Merlinus pulled an Archer so Dieck could kill it on turn two and then he dodge tanked the Soldiers so the undrafteds could run to the right (Unforturnately this meant no Mend Staff). Marcus rescued Dieck on turn two and dropped him so that he could kill the Soldier in the one wide choke point on turn four. Roy caught up to Marcus on turn four and Marcus rescued him and moved above Dieck but not using his full move so as not to pull the other Soldier that would block the way. On turn five Dieck killed the Cavalier blocking the way into the Throne area and Marcus dropped Roy in range to seize, Roy had to Rapier critical the Fighter that attacks him from the east to clear the way,  Marcus killed the Boss and Roy Seized.

Roy      Lord      03.20     20  07  06  09  09  05  00  05  D Swords
Marcus   Paladin   --/01.98  32  09  14  11  10  09  08  08  D Swords, A Lances, E Axes
Dieck    Mercenary 08.36     29  11  14  11  07  06  01  05  B Swords

Chapter 4: Crumbling League.

Turns - 5/20

Spoiler

I had Dieck give Roy to Marcus this time so Marcus could drop him on turn three and Clarine could talk to him, I'm not really sure what happened differently here but Clarine was able to reach Roy on the turn she arrives, it's probably just RNG as to whether the enemies block her or not. Clarine got the Angelic Robe and Dieck the Armourslayer, I maybe could have four turned but I took the items and a five turn instead. Shanna bought seven Hand Axes so I don't run out this time and a Slim Sword just in case it's useful for Marcus to weaken enemies for others to kill although I probably could have just used Shanna's Slim Lance for the same effect to be honest.

Roy      Lord       03.72     20  07  06  09  09  05  00  05  D Swords
Marcus   Paladin    --/02.71  32  10  14  11  10  10  08  08  D Swords, A Lances, D Axes
Dieck    Mercenary  08.87     29  11  14  11  07  06  01  05  B Swords
Clarine  Troubadour 01.11     15  02  05  09  08  02  05  07  D Staves

Chapter 5: Fire Emblem.

Turns - 3/23

Spoiler

Pretty much the same as before, I wanted to buy Door Keys here but Shanna couldn't reach the Shop without being attacked unless Clarine distracted the enemies which would mean her missing out on two heals and that would half defeat the purpose of getting the Door keys so I didn't bother.

Roy      Lord       03.75     20  07  06  09  09  05  00  05  D Swords
Marcus   Paladin    --/03.11  33  11  14  11  10  10  08  08  D Swords, A Lances, D Axes
Dieck    Mercenary  09.84     30  11  15  12  08  06  01  05  B Swords
Clarine  Troubadour 01.33     15  02  05  09  08  02  05  07  D Staves

Chapter 6: Entrapped.

Turns - 5/28

Spoiler

So the idea I had for this map was to take a Chad penalty so I could get the 8000g and the Unlock Staff for Clarine and also trigger the reinforcements in the south west room for some extra experience but it wasn't possible without the Door Keys and to be honest it's probably not even worth it anyway though two boots worth of gold and 90 experience for Clarine it's maybe about even in the long run. Anyway again it was about the same as before except I fed the Boss kill to Sue and I also had Shanna give Saul to Marcus so he wouldn't double the Mages and Sue could finish one of them off and I also deployed Lot and Allen to block a Javelin!Soldier so it would attack Sue for some extra (W)EXP for her.

Roy      Lord       03.76     20  07  06  09  09  05  00  05  D Swords
Marcus   Paladin    --/04.06  34  11  14  12  10  10  08  08  D Swords, A Lances, C Axes
Dieck    Mercenary  10.30     31  12  16  13  08  06  02  05  B Swords
Clarine  Troubadour 01.58     15  02  05  09  08  02  05  07  D Staves
Sue      Nomad      02.93     18  06  08  09  05  05  00  07  D Bows

Chapter 7: The Ostian Revolt.

Turns - 7/35

Spoiler

Again basically the same as before, Treck ended up dying this time so R.I.P. free Javelin you'll be missed, however Dieck killed both the Dragonriders so his death was not in vain. I messed up a bit with positioning my other units and Dieck had to kill a Knight so that Allen and Noah could drop Treck to bait the Dragonriders which meant Clarine ended up having to get three of the villages so she's two heals behind where she was before, might not seem like a lot but when it's Clarine every bit of experience counts. I bought five more Hand Axes, two Chest Keys and Seven Door Keys.

Roy      Lord       04.56     21  07  07  10  10  06  00  05  D Swords
Marcus   Paladin    --/05.19  34  12  14  13  10  10  08  08  D Swords, A Lances, B Axes
Dieck    Mercenary  11.58     32  13  16  14  09  06  03  05  B Swords
Clarine  Troubadour 01.82     15  02  05  09  08  02  05  07  D Staves
Sue      Nomad      04.12     18  08  09  11  07  06  00  07  D Bows

Chapter 8: Reunion.

Turns - 12/47

Spoiler

Marcus can't quite ORKO Leygance with the Armourslayer so he needs to use his full move every turn in order to get some damage on Leygance on turn 11 enemy phase which meant I had to come up with some rescue chains to clear his way. To start of with Marcus and Sue ran north with Marcus positioning himself next to the wall to kill the Archer near Lilina who will otherwise move around the Castle and block Marcus and by that time he's too far ahead and no one can clear his way. Sue killed the other Soldier and weakened the Archer for Roy to kill and Merlinus distracted the remaining Soldier while Clarine rescued Dieck. On turn two Clarine passed Dieck to Marcus and simultaneously rescued Sue, Marcus dropped Dieck so he could kill a Knight blocking his way the next turn, Roy just kept walking. Turn three Clarine passed Sue to Marcus and he dropped her behind him and killed the two Soldiers and the Horseslayer!Knight. Turn four Clarine healed Sue getting her first level, hurray!, and Sue had just enough movement to ORKO the Soldier blocking Marcus. Turn five Clarine rescued Roy and Dieck finished off one of the Archers so she was safe (she doesn't get doubled even when rescuing) and Sue Longbow'd the Wall where Armourslayer and the two chunks of metal come from as I needed both Armourslayers for the Boss kill. Turn six Clarine passed Roy to Sue who passed him to Marcus and she used the Angelic Robe, I'm not 100% sold on giving the Angelic Robe to a bow-locked unit but the alternative is basically only Roy or save it and it put her in 3HKO range here and she did need to clear out the Mages in the throne room in time so Roy wouldn't get roasted plus it's an extra heal for Clarine as well I guess. From here Marcus cut through the Chest Room and had a clear run to the Throne while the others cleaned up and got the Treasure (I didn't bother with the Elfire as it's only a net 100 gold gain or so but I got the Light Brand, Killer Bow and Knight Crest). Marcus dropped Roy to get a level up, I had to play around a bit with the RNG to get Speed so he wouldn't get doubled by Leygance while using the Armourslayer and yes it had to be the Armourslayer because the Rapier despite being 'effective against armoured units' dealt a whole TWO damage! and Marcus needed four to finish him with 2xArmourslayer. Dieck hit A Swords and Sue hit C Bows just in time to use that newly acquired Killer Bow, she's looking really good actually, it would be pretty funny if she ends up carrying my team when I last picked her.

Unit     Class      Level     HP  Atk Skl Spd Lck Def Res Mov Weapon Level                Stat Boosters
Roy      Lord       05.16     21  07  08  11  10  06  01  05  D Swords
Marcus   Paladin    --/06.44  35  12  14  13  10  10  08  08  D Swords, A Lances, B Axes
Dieck    Mercenary  11.75     33  14  16  14  09  06  03  05  A Swords
Clarine  Troubadour 02.85     15  03  05  09  08  03  05  07  D Staves
Sue      Nomad      07.89     27  10  10  14  08  06  02  07  C Bows                      Angelic Robe

Chapter 8x: The Blazing Blade.

Turns - 8/55

Spoiler

Not really much I can say here, Marcus led the way as usual and the mounts carried Roy and Rescue dropped Dieck so he could keep up and most importantly reach Henning in time. I planned on giving the boss kill to Sue but she couldn't get far enough so Marcus chipped with a Javelin and Dieck finished with a Killing Edge critical.

Unit     Class      Level     HP  Atk Skl Spd Lck Def Res Mov Weapon Level                Stat Boosters
Roy      Lord       05.29     21  07  08  11  10  06  01  05  D Swords
Marcus   Paladin    --/06.90  35  12  14  13  10  10  08  08  D Swords, A Lances, A Axes
Dieck    Mercenary  14.10     35  15  18  14  10  07  04  05  A Swords
Clarine  Troubadour 03.40     17  04  05  10  09  03  06  07  D Staves
Sue      Nomad      10.00     29  12  12  17  11  07  03  07  C Bows                      Angelic Robe

Chapter 9: The Misty Isles.

Turns - 6/61

Spoiler

Roy actually got two! kills here because Marcus missed a Hand Axe on one of the Pirates near the start. Dieck promoted on turn two as he needed the extra point of move to reach the boss as Sue couldn't drop him far enough otherwise and Marcus was carrying Roy. Clarine used Torch when she could but she had to contribute to rescue-dropping for two turns and she got a crap level up on the last turn so I had her just heal Marcus instead. No time to visit any villages or go shopping either but I don't think I needed anything, though the Killer Bow and the Silver Sword would have been nice to have. At least my team is starting to get a bit bigger now, shame all my new recruits are under-levelled though.

Roy      Lord       06.xx     22  08  08  11  11  07  02  05  D Swords
Marcus   Paladin    --/07.28  36  13  14  13  10  10  08  08  D Swords, A Lances, A Axes
Dieck    Hero       14/01.95  39  17  19  16  10  11  06  06  S Swords, E Axes
Clarine  Troubadour 03.96     17  04  05  10  09  03  06  07  D Staves
Sue      Nomad      10.37     29  12  12  17  11  07  03  07  C Bows                      Angelic Robe
Fir      Myrmidon   01.82     19  06  09  10  03  03  01  05  D Swords
Shin     Nomad      05.53     24  07  08  10  06  07  00  07  D Bows

Edited by Sturm