Legandary Hero Fest 2 (Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams)

Alkaid

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very tempting. I'm going to wait for the trailer for the New Year's banner first, but I definitely want to get her at some point. Still, the fact that she's guaranteed to be coming back in a month makes it not too big of a concern.

I don't really need Amelia or Spring Chrom, but then I've gotten all the characters released so far that I do really need, so two 5* exclusives I haven't gotten yet is still hard to complain about. Colorless is my second choice after green here.

I'm guessing next month's banner will be just as inconveniently timed and have a red Fire hero, then a colorless Earth hero after that, but the order could be switched. Might just be Laevatein and Loki even without an explanation: we don't seem to have an explanation for Gunnthra, either. Those banners will probably each have two units from each of the summer banners as their seasonal units. After getting all colors/elements covered, I could see them start rotating out older ones like Fjorm for new ones: perhaps Bruno and Veronica at some point?

well I am skipping blue, if Gunnthra is free I will skip green, looks like I will go red and colorless but I don't plan on pulling much.  B!Roy, Ryoma, Elise and BB!Lyn are the 4 units on the banner I don't have and want.  I think I will also wait and see if there will be a New Year's banner on Monday before I spend any orbs, because if they put Kaze in Heroes I want every orb I have for him.  I really hope that there is new story content tomorrow and that Gunnthra is free since I really don't want to pull for her. 

Gunning for Colorless for sure

Innes- CA3 fodder for Firesweep Bowlyn, Bridelyn- Dazzling fodder for Elise, and most importantly Elise-defense team un-counterable gravity troll

Green looks great too with Gunnthra and Amelia, but I fear Spring Chrom (this scenario happened last legend banner for blue, I wanted Spring Xander/Fjorm, and ended up with 2 Braedas). He would however make a fine AA unit nonetheless.

Priority for me:

Red: BH!Roy (the only 5* exclusive I'm going for merges) & Ryoma (still missing), while Sigurd wouldn't be the worst pity breaker.

Green: Just Gunnthra. Amelia would be Armor March fodder for Lissa and Chrom ... well I don't have him. 

Blue: Skip, even if I wouldn't mind a Spoon.

Colorless: Emergency color if no red or green show up. Innes would be cool. 

Edited by mampfoid

Would be funny if Gunnthra's not a free unit. "Oh, hey sis, thanks for rescuing me. NOW GIVE ME ALL YOUR ORBS. >:["

Anyways, assuming she is free, it's colorless for me. My Elise could always use more merges and a fancy new staff, and I don't have any 5* archers.

Nice to see a new OC. 

Red - Brave Roy is the only one here I want, but I have a +Atk Sigurd, so I'm good. And because of that I don't need Sigurd. I don't care for Ryoma. 

Blue - I have Fjorm and I don't care for Charlotte and Spring Lucina, so not pulling here.

Green - Gunnthrá is the one I want the most (if she is not free). I don't like using Cecilia, so I'm hoping Gunnthrá has better stats. I don't have Amelia, so I would like her, but I already have three good green armors (Hector, H!Henry, and W!Lissa). Spring Chrom, I don't care for.

Colorless - Bride Lyn is the one I want for Dazzling Staff fodder. Elise and Innes I don't care for.

So, I'm going to do a few summons on green and colorless. Definitely not whaling here. If Gunnthrá is free, then I might only pull for Bride Lyn.

I think there will be new story chapters, they show a map that I don't think we've seen before. And I think the Wind Blessing from Gunnthrá will give Def. Fjorm had a water drop and a man, so Water Affinity and Spd blessing. FbEpNTC.jpg This is Wind Blessing and Def(Shield) buff.

Spoiler

NKDMFo5.jpg

Edited by Lord_Grima

While I'm hoping the new character is free, I'm not holding my breath. 

If I summon on this, red will be my color of choice.  Ryoma and Sigurd are both very desirable for me, and if I get B!Roy I can give Hinoka Galeforce without having to spend 20K feathers.  Blue is a complete pass once again, and green is also very underwhelming outside of Gunnthra.  Colorless looks very solid, but I have my reasons to save orbs so prioritization is a must.

I'll go for Spring Chrom and Lucina, Sigurd, Elise, and Bride Lyn.

I have 23 orbs saved, oh dear. And if we get a New Years banner...you watch, Kaze will be on it, and I'll cry because I'll have no orbs.

15 minutes ago, Lord_Grima said:

Nice to see a new OC. 

Red - Brave Roy is the only one here I want, but I have a +Atk Sigurd, so I'm good. And because of that I don't need Sigurd. I don't care for Ryoma. 

Blue - I have Fjorm and I don't care for Charlotte and Spring Lucina, so not pulling here.

Green - Gunnthrá is the one I want the most (if she is not free). I don't like using Cecilia, so I'm hoping Gunnthrá has better stats. I don't have Amelia, so I would like her, but I already have three good green armors (Hector, H!Henry, and W!Lissa). Spring Chrom, I don't care for.

Colorless - Bride Lyn is the one I want for Dazzling Staff fodder. Elise and Innes I don't care for.

So, I'm going to do a few summons on green and colorless. Definitely not whaling here. If Gunnthrá is free, then I might only pull for Bride Lyn.

I think there will be new story chapters, they show a map that I don't think we've seen before. And I think the Wind Blessing from Gunnthrá will give Def. Fjorm had a water drop and a man, so Water Affinity and Spd blessing. FbEpNTC.jpg This is Wind Blessing and Def(Shield) buff.

Hide contents

NKDMFo5.jpg

This map is not new, I don't remember which chapter, but I've played that map quite some times in Book II CCs. 

Gunnthrás sprite seems ... distracted? 

@Poimagic good luck getting everyone ;-)

Assuming Gunnthra isn't going to be free as well, I'll be aiming for her and Innes. But, that's it. I'm not really interested in anyone else, not to mention how screwed I was in the last 8% banner makes me not very interested in this one.

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

This map is not new, I don't remember which chapter, but I've played that map quite some times in Book II CCs. 

You are right, it is Book II, Chapter 1: Part 2 on Hard difficulty. It would have been nice to see part of the new story maps. I think Book I had a chapter almost every month, so if that patterns stays for Book II, then it seems right that we get a new chapter soon.

I'm not expecting Gunnthrá to be free, personally. I assumed that Fjorm was only free to act as an introduction to the idea of Legendary Heroes, kinda like how Virion and Raigh were basically free introductions to the regular Heroes.

But as for the lineup this time around, it's very... uninteresting to me, honestly. I have all the reds and don't care to have extras of any of them, so I'll probably avoid that color entirely. Blue has Spring Lucina which would be awesome (if I get her, I could finally make Lucina Emblem!), but it also has Charlotte and Fjorm, whom I couldn't care less about. Green has Gunnthrá, who I do want (I like her design and class more than Fjorm's, at least), and Amelia could finally give the rest of Armor March to Sheena, but Spring Chrom is kinda eh for me. Colorless has Innes who I do want as well, and I'm basically indifferent to Bride Lyn, but I really don't know what I would do with more Elises at this point. I may try pulling on everything except reds, since I'll at least have a 2/3 chance of getting new characters for the Catalog (and a 4/9 chance of getting someone I actually want), but I doubt I'll spend anywhere near as much money on this one as I did the last one. I may not spend money at all, actually.

44 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Poimagic good luck getting everyone ;-)

I don't want everyone. It's just that I want a lot of units. Ironically, I don't want either of the spring units. Red and Colorless are the  most important colors to me due to them having units I want, with Ryoma and Bridal Lyn being the highest priority of both colors

36 minutes ago, Lord_Grima said:

You are right, it is Book II, Chapter 1: Part 2 on Hard difficulty. It would have been nice to see part of the new story maps. I think Book I had a chapter almost every month, so if that patterns stays for Book II, then it seems right that we get a new chapter soon.

Aside from the 9 chapters in the base game, Book 1 only got 4 new chapters over the course of the time it ran for, just short of 10 months.

24 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I don't want everyone. It's just that I want a lot of units. Ironically, I don't want either of the spring units. Red and Colorless are the  most important colors to me due to them having units I want, with Ryoma and Bridal Lyn being the highest priority of both colors

Yeah I got that. It was only half-serious since there are only two units you don't want. Good luck pulling (nearly) everyone regardless. :-)

There are too few fliers for my liking. 

Hmm... Okay. I think I've decided that I might not pull green. I'd like to get the new character...but I also don't want to waste my time getting Amelia or Chrom. Amelia's good for merging, but I don't want to waste orbs on a character I already have/am content with. Chrom is just too ridiculous. The spring heroes are probably my least favorite design-wise (excluding Tharja)... She'll come back at the end of January, and maybe by that time she'll be sharing a color with two greens I'd love to get. XD I suppose we'll be doing the summer units next. I don't mind them as much. I love Leo, so he could get more merges. Corrin is useful for flier emblem. And I feel like the others are pretty useful for SI. 

So I'll pull colorless with probably a few greens and reds sprinkled in. I think I'll do one or two summoning sessions to get the want to pull out of my system and then wait and see if the New Year banner is really a gimmick banner or if we'll get like...real characters. 

Priority: Innes > Elise > Bride Lyn

Ooh, I want her! :D Gunnthra is so pretty! Even her horse is gorgeous! More green horses is always nice too!

I also would like to pull red for Ryoma, and maybe colorless for Elise. But Ryoma and Gunnthra are the priority. I have Ryoma, but he's -Spd, so he sucks. I don't have Elise, but I do have three 5 star healers, including one that's on a horse, so yeah.

Damnit, Ryoma and Elise are now available for me to get, but I have to hope I don't get Sigurd, Innes, and Bride Lyn while I'm at it.

Greens kinda... eh. I only recently got Amelia (+Atk -Spd so I guess I wouldn't mind a new one), and Gunthrá I suppose I wouldn't mind getting... certainly an interesting B skill she has there. Spring Chrom I'm really not feeling.

...the worst part about this is that the number of orbs I can buy are limited now that Christmas has passed.