Antihero Anonydraft Mafia (Game Over)

BBM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/7/2018 at 4:23 PM, Nagito Komaeda said:

Kokichi/Endeavor/Mercenary Kratos are all basically cleared. 

Could you please explain why this is the case?

8 hours ago, Endeavor said:

@Faye Valentine I'm willing to believe you've been to busy to fully read up on the game for now, but could you at least give your opinion on the Kratos claim, and Mello's number claim? I think those are somewhat relevant, and context isn't really needed to form an opinion on it.

I am guessing Kratos claimed doctor?  I do not know, since I did not find it yet. I have no issues with him and no issues believing the claim. I am also guessing mafia did not get the doctor role because the SK died

On 1/7/2018 at 5:12 PM, Mercenary Kratos said:

You know what let's not waste time, people think I'm scum for weak reasoning that I'd rather not spend the entire day arguing against and with the SK dead and one mafia dead I feel this is something to claim since it will just give the town more time to talk overall about useful things.

I picked numbers 1,1.

I was first in the draft order.

I'm the doctor.

Ok, found it, I have no issues here and I still don't see why he is even a scumread (or scumread enough to claim), which to me is weird play

On 1/7/2018 at 5:18 PM, Toshio Ozaki said:

Nagito voting Kratos right away is a town post too.

why is that?

On 1/7/2018 at 5:19 PM, Nagito Komaeda said:

I'm kind of annoyed that you're clearing people so easily because I'm not sure why you'd do it as scum but it's so naive!

Kratos is definitely town, I just voted him because he was a doctor.  I had a bad experience with a nurse recently...

##Unvote

@Toshio Ozaki and does this change anything?

On 1/7/2018 at 5:22 PM, Toshio Ozaki said:

Yeah but you weren't going to get shot without this happening and you were never going to get lynched.

Nagito voted me at the start of the phase because he thought our interactions were "scum/scum af"

@Nagito: We all try our best to help you guys =(

I completely agree with this and I do not get why he claimed

On 1/7/2018 at 8:03 PM, Lapis Lazuli said:

tI was going to vote Kratos because I think his Judgement is suspect and reactions were Grave, to say the least. I don't like in particular where he says mello's attempt to force a cc on crowler is null since that only serves to muddy the waters around that back and forth at best, and at worst it's drenching Mello in suspicion, especially. Technically he is right but in a low-info game like this, I don't think especially given Mello's reaction after the coordinate reveal that it was a scum move to do.

Then the overreaction at low tide happened, which didn't help things. I don't think anyone wants to deal with that Light Spear. And with that in mind, I was going to go from there to put a vote on him. But then the doctor claim swam in. Batter has a point about scum meta but more to the point I don't sea the harm in letting him get nightkilled tonight. Given our site's track record on doctor lynches, better to be safe than sorry this early on (D2 when we know strongman has been used), even if they smell like seaweed and are cosplaying inferior beings.

I'm reluctant to go after Omar because if his claim is true he's almost guaranteed clean assuming 10/3/1 (I think that's the numbers Batter's assuming with the Kratos != Mafia). That being said, I don't agree with the Kratos inno on mistake made because I think he had room to realize the error where Mello's is different because it's more a shellfless 'counterclaim'/commotion stirring rather than a shellfish one.

ie Mello is putting himself at risk by posting the coordinates because, assuming he didn't make the error, it's him vs crowler in terms of wagons.

Kratos pointing out a supposed error doesn't put as much risk onto him, as in that case it would be Mello Vs Endeavour Vs Crowler.

Again doctor claim is in play so that's kind of a wash as a whole, but I don't see it as inherently townie/scummy so to speak.

IMO give Omar another night phase and policy if he doesn't deliver on a night post, mechanically speaking. Game-wise I don't find him too bad.

##Vote: Nagito Komaeda.

Saying that the Rick/Toshio interactions are in the middle of the day is Super Highschool Level hopeful thinking at best and I think the 'are you even still my scumread' was still about a third of the way in. The wording makes it seem a lot closer than it really was to present day, so it does not look very promising. Do you have more recent interactions to point to wrt Toshio/Rick because those aren't convincing to say the least.

After Nagito I want to take a look at beast because while it is okay to not  have strong reads I think locking yourself in your castle with no strong reads and a shrug

I think endeavour is clear at this point given 3 vanilla flips but I hope he speaks up more.

Lynch faye if she doesn't provide much more than what she has right now at the end of the day. She's had two posts and one of them was outright uncooperative. That being said voting her right now is pointless.

Faye > Nagito > Beast > Kratos.

I think Toshio, amoral as he may be, is town, as are (Long live the) Supreme Leader and (Hey) Batter (Batter, hey batter, batter, swing). Mello should put the chocolate bar down and post more but I still buy his LD1 actions right now.

Could you talk about which of Kratos's reactions were grave?

I agree about Omar, he is very likely town if he is the insomniac and can prove himself

12 hours ago, Nagito Komaeda said:

@Kokichi Ouma Fair enough about your Kratos progression.  It read as a convenient switch to me, but night rereading is a thing...for other, more talented people.  Honestly, you being frustrated w/the Doctor claim is more telling to me than the other parts.  WRT my Mello read, I definitely feel like it pressured the slot considering my reactions to it.  Pretty sure no one even seriously looked at the slot until I called it out.  Read my Crowler defense again.  As scum, I'd either want to defend him or vote to lynch him, not flip flop on the slot.  I thought Lapis was obviously town from their meta, but the sub out weirded me out because I feel like they'd have stuck it out as town.  Therefore, when their sub in makes scummy posts, I get all hot and bothered.  Do you know when Faye viewed and dropped out?  Was it after their last post?

The Mello part is fair I suppose, it just never really stuck out to me. My reread was done over multiple sessions during the day, so I could be misremembering things because of that. I think scum has benefit to not take a strong stance on Crowler (they avoid giving more content they can be caught on and tied down to) but the evolution of your Lapis read makes sense like that. Okay. I was probably wrong here, my bad!

I don't remember exactly but I saw her viewing multiple times over the course of 2 hours or so I think, so I expected them to drop in and say hello! To their scumreads, that is. And they still haven't really done that from what I've skimmed of their posts so far.

I don't think that Lapis is cleared for asuming 9/4/1 because that's wonky numbers to begin with and it's the easiest of 'townslips' to fake and I've done it in the past myself. That being said their content is townie, I'm just wary that we're doing this 'townslip' thing waaaay too often and we're going to wrongfully apply it to scum at some point.  And that would suck eggs.

11 hours ago, Beast said:

At first, Toshio's logic on Rick/Endeavor was rubbing me the wrong way, but after looking at it again, I think I can actually back that up. At any rate, I would hardly consider Rick's treatment of Endeavor "hardbussing". Endeavor's infrequent posting and basic post content reminds me of a certain Mafioso from a past game who managed to get pretty far in the game with subsistence reads. Granted, one could say the same about me, but I actually know why I'm unable to post anything good or frequent.

What game was this? Give links, or I'll send my associates after you! And please stop making 'pressure vote' plays when you aren't active enough in order actually force any kind of reaction from them. What do you think of Faye's content itself, does it scare you, tiny beast?

Posting now because I can see Beast viewing, and also for readability. There's more coming, honest!

11 hours ago, Mercenary Kratos said:

More on my dislike for Kokichi, his first post on page 22 feels really off to me.  Moving on to their post WRT ozaki's endeavor vote and Kokichi's Faye opinion it really feels to me like he's just doing things that 'please town' if you can understand what I'm saying.  It feels to me that he is posting things, thoughts, and questions that make other people feel better about him but it doesn't feel like he's actively doing anything extremely special outside of that.  I don't feel like I've seen any particularly STRONG case from Kokichi.  Don't misunderstand me when I say this for he has had good posts and to be frank he was my towniest read as of the end of day 1 but going into day 2 I feel really off about it and this might be partially gut based or I might just be biased on this factor which makes it hard for me.

Meh. You're right that I haven't had an incredibly strong push day 1, but my plan was pressure you and Nagito harder today. Shenanigans happened though, so that kinda fell through, and I'm in the camp that most of the active posters don't bother me. I'm just trying to evoke reactions from people because I'm a jerk, but mostly because I want interact with the very scummy mafia members and force them to engage so I have a better chance of actually catching onto them. 

The associative links between me and Rick are whatever. They were actually harping on me pretty hard when it came to me questioning Lapis if you want a more telling interaction instead of RVS clowning which everyone gets involved with every game.

Faye's last post doesn't change my stance on wanting to lynch them whatsoever! They said that they had some suspicious on stuff up to page 5, never brought them up and then did almost nothing in their catchup post. @Faye Valentine who is mafia? We need to know the name of your scumfriend!

Mello probably isn't scum but don't be a loser. Please don't make this a repeat of Masquerade or I'll lose it.

I think the Batter asked me this before so I'll say I'm leaning town on Ozaki because their role pm fell out of their pocket! But more seriously it's just a general feel on their D2 post and it feels like town motivation. The only thing that bothers me about them is that they lack strong stances but that might just be because the gamestate is weird.  I'd look back towards him and Komaeda after the rest of my suspects are gone 

My priority now is probably Faye > Beast > Endeavour. The former is scummy enough on its own and also a good lynch because they're not really doing anything. I'm struggling to shake the feeling that Beast is panicking which they really shouldn't be here as town although I  kind of think a Rick/Beast Strongman kill on Titania N1 would be weird? But maybe I'm putting too much stock in that. Endeavour isn't really doing since they escaped rope yesterday, so unless their talent is the Ultimate Flake I can't see why they'd be doing this as town.

I'm pretty sure that the votals are wrong and Faye isn't self-voting so I'm not gonna vote in fear of hammer.

But that means I need to read D1 again... no...

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:34 PM, Rick said:

I've returned, suckers!

I don't know about that, fellow man of the (not holy) white cloth! You saying this made me go back and check the exact time stamps (scroll over the posted ___ ago and you can check), and there was more than an hour between them, so I'm sure Endeavor must have noticed it. I actually think Kokichi's point is a good one; even if it was a ninja (which it's clear to me it's not), Endeavor should have gone back and checked and responded. I don't think he has any excuses here.

I feel pretty good about this vote. I guess the only thing that concerns me is that Endeavor chose Beast out of all people to vote on instead of any of the major wagons (Mello/Crowler) at the time of his vote; contrary to Batter, I actually think it's a weird thing for someone in his position to vote for, because I feel like if I were scum in is position I would have tried to build on one of the counter wagons. 

@Kokichi Ouma Well, what do we have here? Maybe if you were reading my posts you'd know who I think is scum! I guess not everyone can have a large brain, so I'll deign to entertain you... like I've said, I feel pretty good about my Endeavor vote especially in light of his recent (lack of) good content. In terms of other wagons, I've stated that I'm not a fan of a Faye lynch for aforementioned reasons. Between Crowler and Mello, I'd actually lynch Mello over the former because I don't sense scum intent in Crowler's posts (I didn't like how opportunistic Mello came off to me); Crowler's content comes off as more authentic to me. That being said, I haven't forgotten about Kratos (okay, I did until BBM posted votals). It's very suspicious that he's pretty much disappeared after all the heat [votes] on him disappeared.

Since we're both voting Endeavor, explain why scum!Endeavor would choose Beast out of all people to vote? 

Rick claimed to be wholeheartedly committed to an Endeavor lynch, but his logic throughout the case was rather weak. He could've folded on it given just one good post from Endeavor. There was still room for backing out of this, but Rick never had to. That's typical of scum logic. I can see how people would get scum/town vibes from this, but I don't feel like those feelings are strong enough to discount Endeavor's scummy behavior. He's lying low and I don't like that. 

Speaking of lying low, I still really don't like Kratos' content. Him being doctor is something that's hard to get around, but what if scum drafted other early numbers, so that they could competently draft a few pro-town roles for camouflage?

Then again, I have an extreme prejudice against Kratos' playstyle. I just don't like firebrands, and find them scummy. It's a problem of mine.

Alright, I did some rereading on Nagito, and there were some things that bothered me about him.

On 6-1-2018 at 6:59 PM, Nagito Komaeda said:

My thoughts are you're either a scummy role (Strongman/Ninja) claiming to be Vanilla (especially after I claimed that Crowler's claim was more likely to come from town), you got ninja'd picking a scummy role by the SK, or you're town who genuinely doesn't know what to do.  Hmm...your response to my case was good, though, so out of appreciation for that.

##Unvote

##Vote: Dr. Crawler

Please do more in the future, though.

They were at the time.  Basically my thoughts were that it made sense for him to hold onto opinions that didn't add much value to the game (as you mentioned yourself), so I can see why he gave weaker reads when pressed?  If that makes any sense.  I still see Dr. Crowler's claim as more likely to come from town, but I also don't personally have any play related issues with Endeavor's slot, so that's where I'm voting.

In this post it feels like he's still pretty suspicious of me, but he's feeling better about me because of my defence.  He also mentions not having play related issues with my slot (even though his earlier cases seemed to mostly come from my lack of reads and spending an entire post defending myself?).

On 6-1-2018 at 7:32 PM, Nagito Komaeda said:

It reads as him saying your views are inconsistent over him saying that you're being unfair to him.  That also was not my biggest issue with his slot.

Sure, sure!  Anything I can do to help you pillars of Hope out.

I didn't expect that my other two scumreads would dry up so fast at the time!  I was so sure I'd be ending D1 voting Mello, whether or not he got lynched.  To clarify, I believe Dr. Crowler is genuinely busy, and I don't believe that him subbing out has anything to do w/whether or not he's scum.  

Faye (but that hasn't been a scumread I could push).  Actually, I'm not even scumreading Endeavor anymore...

I never said that I'd never lynch it...maybe it's just a misinterpretation, but you're changing my wording to be much stronger than it was.  Nothing I posted ever implied that my conviction was that strong.

Here he's saying the case I defended myself from wasn't his biggest issue anyway, but then what was it? It clearly wasn't my playstyle, because he specifly mentioned it wasn't a problem in his last post, right? Also, didn't he say he unvoted me because of my defence of that case? It really feels like he's just trying to seem active by switching his vote after my defence, instead of having actual reasons for finding me scummy.

##Unvote

##Vote: Nagito Komaeda

I'm about to be busy so I can't post at length for quite a while. On that note, I'm still on board with Faye lynch. If she's vengeful town, shoot endeavour or someone along those lines like beast/nagito (both of whom do have supporters). If she's scum vengeful, shooting her partner is optimal imo. If she's neither, the lack of claim baffles me.

I'll get back to the rest when I have time.

Votals 2.4

Nagito Komaeda (4): Lapis Lazuli, Kokichi Ouma, Endeavor
Faye Valentine (3): The Batter, Omar Little, Nagito Komaeda
Endeavor (2): Toshio Ozaki, Beast
Lapis Lazuli (1): Mello

Not Voting (2): Faye Valentine, Mercenary Kratos

A bit less than 27.5 hours left in the phase. 6 votes to hammer.

Sorry for the votals mistakes I keep derping.

17 hours ago, Lapis Lazuli said:

Omar didn't have to vouch for Mello's claim as pond scum. He would've known rick's draft order and could've faked that, rather than tying himself to someone a large part of the game has suspected and who the SK buddied.

And in that case, why didn't you dive to Faye first over Omar? Faye could be schooling with just about anyone.

It makes Omar look better but it doesn't make Mello look better (especially since no one assumed he was lying in the first place).

Faye made one post and frankly, everyone being okay with lynching her off of one post (this was before her sub in hard lurked) made me paranoid.  There's no way Despair would be that obvious to catch, right?

12 hours ago, Lapis Lazuli said:

Faye was around on and off for an hour starting from about 20 minutes after the prod on. I'd guess she was reading but at the same time she hasn't posted anything as of now to even let us know that. I'd be fine with lynching her at this point, claim or otherwise.

If you'd be fine w/lynching her over me, then vote her.  It's despair inducing being the top wagon despite having done nothing wrong.

12 hours ago, Omar Little said:

@Nagito Komaeda From memory what I remember is that you said a bunch of people were clear or something close to that, Toshio only said that some of us might probably (and I think it was two) be town whereas you saying multiple people are clear locks you into very limited options. How is Toshio's posting being counterproductive towards scum? Maybe i'm misremembering things but didn't you say Toshio's D2 vote on endeavor baffled you. Seems a bit weird to say that their posting is now good? Anyway the reason why I find your ED1 mello read to be pretty significant is because I understand that your mello case had two components to it: The ED1 stuff and the reasoning for why his vote was opportunistic. 50% of your case I felt was scummy so it stood out as pretty significant especially since your mello read was the biggest contribution from you day 1.

Beast's reasoning for  voting Mello over Endeavor seems like it's meant to appease people which bothers me. 

Your first point is understandable enough.  Keep in mind that I was confidently scumreading Toshio at the time, and then he goes about saying stuff like "X lynch candidate is off the table" and "Y lynch candidate wouldn't have done this as scum".  You're right that it's not as strong as me, but it's baffling behavior to do as scum.  He still had scumreads on people, so it's not like he was using that as an excuse to avoid giving content either.  This is most likely my fault, but I don't remember why my ED1 Mello read was scummy.  I also wouldn't call it 50% of my case because I had bigger issues with the slot after I reevaluated it.  I still can't believe that phony L is supposed to be a pillar of Hope, and yet here we are.

Can you explain why Beast was trying to appease people?

@Faye Valentine Kokichi, Endeavor, and Kratos all read as town based off of their interactions with Rick, noted flipped Despair lord.  At the moment, I'm not townreading Endeavor despite interactions because PoE/him being demotivated after two scum deaths is not a town reaction/his case on me blows and is opportunistic as fuck.  Are you scum, Blitz?

5 hours ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

The Mello part is fair I suppose, it just never really stuck out to me. My reread was done over multiple sessions during the day, so I could be misremembering things because of that. I think scum has benefit to not take a strong stance on Crowler (they avoid giving more content they can be caught on and tied down to) but the evolution of your Lapis read makes sense like that. Okay. I was probably wrong here, my bad!

I don't think that Lapis is cleared for asuming 9/4/1 because that's wonky numbers to begin with and it's the easiest of 'townslips' to fake and I've done it in the past myself. That being said their content is townie, I'm just wary that we're doing this 'townslip' thing waaaay too often and we're going to wrongfully apply it to scum at some point.  And that would suck eggs.

You're not wrong that scum could benefit from not taking a definite stance on Dr. Crowler.  FMPOV, it was just frustrating because I flipped on my two biggest scumreads and had to settle on someone I wasn't even sure of.  I don't think Lapis is cleared (I'm trying to view townslips as something that makes the player more likely to be town as opposed to guaranteed to be town).  Do you think scum would fake not knowing the numbers in an open setup game?

I don't get why Endeavor voted me, but the timing seems opportunistic as fuck.  What do you think of my other content, Endeavor?  Surely a hero such as you would be able to provide a more detailed analysis than that!  I'd like the two other people who voted me @Kokichi Ouma @Lapis Lazuli to comment on this because I want to make sure I'm not just biased here.

@Toshio Ozaki Thoughts on the last few pages?

@Kokichi Ouma Gonna be honest, ultimate flake sounds like a good way to descibe me in a lot of things.

9 hours ago, Faye Valentine said:

I am also guessing mafia did not get the doctor role because the SK died

I'm not really following this logic, would you care to explain? (I don't think mafia knew who the SK was after all)

Not quoting the rest of her post, but while I appreciate her commenting on recent events, it's so surface level that it really doesn't do much positive for my read on her. Would still be fine with a lynch on this slot. Not claiming is also just weird to me. I'd like to say I think it's scummy, but I'm struggling to see why scum would do so when it shouldn't be that difficult to come up with a decent fake claim. It also doesn't make sense as town though.

@Faye Valentine also, I see you didn't comment on Mello's number claim here that a lot of people are townreading them for (it's about the confusion that's pretty much explained along the page).

@Nagito Komaeda If my case blows, please explain why you were scumreading me at the time and how that ties together with those quotes, because I'm really not seeing the pieces come together here.

2 minutes ago, Endeavor said:

@Nagito Komaeda If my case blows, please explain why you were scumreading me at the time and how that ties together with those quotes, because I'm really not seeing the pieces come together here.

On 1/3/2018 at 5:48 PM, Nagito Komaeda said:

##Unvote

##Vote: Endeavor

@Endeavor Since you might have missed it the first time around, I'll summarize my doubts about you.  Your Kokichi read was weirdly dismissive and your vote on Batter read as you trying to get scum intent from posts where there obviously wasn't any.

On 1/5/2018 at 5:58 PM, Nagito Komaeda said:

@Endeavor

Turns out Endeavor's name sake is a sham, if his first post after returning to the thread is any indication.  I'm not bothered by the Beast vote itself, but everything else about the post is just...filler.  What bothers me more is him calling out the clown professor for going after easy targets when initially his only vote was Beast.  Even pillars of hope can be hypocritical, but I still don't see why Town!Endeavor would call out someone voting the same as him an easy vote.  His logic towards Toshio of "why are you bothered by me/Dr. Crawler making easy votes, Beast is even worse!" is scum logic.  I also don't appreciate his call out of our protagonist, Batter, considering voteswaps in and of themselves are not indicative of scumminess.  Why do Batter's votes not hold water?

Your case blows not because it's on me or it's subjectively bad but because I read it and don't get 1) the logic behind it or 2) how it leads towards me being scum.

3 hours ago, Endeavor said:

In this post it feels like he's still pretty suspicious of me, but he's feeling better about me because of my defence.  He also mentions not having play related issues with my slot (even though his earlier cases seemed to mostly come from my lack of reads and spending an entire post defending myself?).

This never happened BTW.

3 hours ago, Endeavor said:

Here he's saying the case I defended myself from wasn't his biggest issue anyway, but then what was it? It clearly wasn't my playstyle, because he specifly mentioned it wasn't a problem in his last post, right? Also, didn't he say he unvoted me because of my defence of that case? It really feels like he's just trying to seem active by switching his vote after my defence, instead of having actual reasons for finding me scummy.

This is also a lie.  The case you defended yourself from had multiple points to it, and the quoted one didn't bother me as much as the other.

Also voting me because I'm "just trying to be active" is the worst reason to vote a scumread imaginable.  Obviously I had actual reasons to scumread you, and the fact that you're trying to frame me defending you as a scum move is insane.

9 minutes ago, Nagito Komaeda said:

Your case blows not because it's on me or it's subjectively bad but because I read it and don't get 1) the logic behind it or 2) how it leads towards me being scum.

Then let me explain the logic better:

My problem with your posts is that I don't understand how you progress from one thought to another. It feels like you're first saying you were scumreading me for reason A, only to mention in the next post that reason A never bothered you anyway.

19 minutes ago, Nagito Komaeda said:

This never happened BTW.

On 6-1-2018 at 6:59 PM, Nagito Komaeda said:

They were at the time.  Basically my thoughts were that it made sense for him to hold onto opinions that didn't add much value to the game (as you mentioned yourself), so I can see why he gave weaker reads when pressed?  If that makes any sense.  I still see Dr. Crowler's claim as more likely to come from town, but I also don't personally have any play related issues with Endeavor's slot, so that's where I'm voting.

If you have an idea of who Dr. Crowler is, then you should know what I'm saying when I believe the act of subbing out itself wasn't alignment relevant.

Sure, never happened, my bad.

This is also a lie.  The case you defended yourself from had multiple points to it, and the quoted one didn't bother me as much as the other.

Seems like I missunderstood this part, so apologies for that. I understand your case progression a bit better now. Your problem with me was the fact that I voted Beast but critizised Crowler for trowing out a weak vote.

My problem with that though, is that the Batter had already given that explanation to you after you asked him why it didn't bother him, so I don't really understand why that didn't change your mind, but when I said it, it did? Here's that conversation btw.

Also voting me because I'm "just trying to be active" is the worst reason to vote a scumread imaginable.  Obviously I had actual reasons to scumread you, and the fact that you're trying to frame me defending you as a scum move is insane.

I voted you because your reasons for scum reading me seemed inconsistent. It felt like you're thinking up reasons why you feel I'm suspisious, instead of having a natural progression between them like a town player would. (Town is trying to figure out the game, scum is trying to come up with reasons to find people scummy so they seem like they are trying to figure things out.) Also

1) Saying my defense was good doesn't really count as defending me. You just changed your mind about who you thought was more likely scum between me and Crawler (or said so at least).

2) Scum can defend town to look good, so I don't really understand why you find me looking into that post insane. It's content of yours, so I'm analyzing it. Why wouldn't I do that?

@Omar Little I would've went with just after rvs personally or still early in the day because I think distance is important when you're considering actions. That was early-mid in terms of shenanigans so again I think it should be scaled(weighed) accordingly. The second part I disagree with, partly because he should've seen the insomniac claim by the point he said that so it should influence his reads a little (see today's insomniac spec), so singling you out as a scurvy seadog w/ toshio still doesn't set well with me.

Re: My messing up the numbers: It's not alignment indicative. It is indicative, however, that I have the IQ of a jellyfish. I'm clear IMO because I'm already playing the long game. And, do you know how hard it is to nightkill with water?

@Faye Valentine You missed it. But, or the prime example, take a look at the end of day 1 (Page 17), especially where he wants Rick and Komaeda to siphon his Light Spear. It's kind of moot now because I have an idea of who the player is, but still unbecoming of one of the Four Seraphim.

***** <- Look at these starfish I'm all lining up!

@Nagito Komaeda Her one sub-in post was actively bad. I don't blame you for saying Faye was a bad lynch d1, but after the sub-in post I would've imagined, along with the Omar insomniac claim, you'd go there over Mr. Little.

I've already explained why I didn't move my vote at that point in time , but then endeavour unvoted + revoted you which changed things. as you can see by my earlier post, I corrected that. I still think you're suspect, but >Faye.

Speaking of, I'm going to echo Supreme Leader and the not-doctor Doctor and ask for your scumreads, Faye. Assuming you post again before we roll you.

16 hours ago, Omar Little said:

the impression I get from your lapis suspicion is that their logic isn't very good but why would you say that makes them scum?

It felt like the distinction between "1/3 of the way though the phase" and "1/2 way through the phase" that Lapis was demanding is really nitpicky. IMO it felt like they were just trying to come up with a case to appease the masses as momentum was slowly shifting against them. Their content since has been ok but they're still within my lynch pool since there's a lot more in terms of towniness. 

Toshio only said that some of us might probably (and I think it was two) be town whereas you saying multiple people are clear locks you into very limited options.

For clarity on my stance on the game, here's a tier list of people:

Spoiler

The Best Doctor in Town

Me

Town on Role

Kratos
Omar

Town on Slips/Strong Towntells

Mello
Nagito

Town on play/association

Kokichi
The Batter

Getting Paranoid

Beast

The Rest

Lapis
Endeavor
Faye

Each tier is ordered from least to most scummy in that tier. Note I would be more willing to lynch Nagito than Kokichi and The Batter because I'm a little paranoid of their towntell but I'm still pretty confident they are all town. I would only vote those in the last tier right now. 

@Nagito Komaeda I don't really have that much to say about the content before your post. I don't really read people who I'm townreading because that saves me a lot of time and I'm townreading most of the game so I'm not really parsing much of it.

Endeavor's recent Nagito case is ok (some of it were my problems with them) and given their meta I'm a little more understanding but the breadth of their reads are still small and I don't think the Nagito case changes that. Guess I can't expect much to change.

Lynching Faye is a better option but hope people stop giving Endeavor a pass just because Rick voted him.

I'm not really giving endeavour a pass on the rick bus alone, it's once again that info volunteering that gives me pause. That being said, I found the vote switch to be sketchy, even if the case has some merit.

I also found Nagito's reaction a little panicky, though, so I'm still mulling over the above argument.