BBM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

##Unvote
##Vote: Rick

You can't even count correctly, but only scum would make the attempt! Are you sure you have a high IQ?

Nice OMGUS. Trying to deflect attention from yourself? And I did count correctly, you buffoon. I always keep a mental tally of votes in my head.

20 minutes ago, Endeavor said:

Just take your time man.

No vote?

##Vote KoKichi Ouma

15 minutes ago, The Batter said:

I've come to purify the wretched corruption from this town.

##Vote: Kokichi Ouma

13 minutes ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

Darn, you caught me!

##Vote: Kokichi 

All I wanted was for Kratos to acknowledge my post too. He's such a meanie... *sniff*

12 minutes ago, Rick said:

##Vote: Kokichi Ouma

Ahah! Only scum self votes!

11 minutes ago, Titania Andersen said:

Kokichi's latest post is the first thing to bother me.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Kokichi Ouma

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

Nice OMGUS. Trying to deflect attention from yourself? And I did count correctly, you buffoon. I always keep a mental tally of votes in my head.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to count votes in mafia.

3 minutes ago, The Batter said:

Kokichi's post says it's the counting he's voting Rick over anyway.

I'm just fucking with Rick

5 minutes ago, Mercenary Kratos said:

I don't think someone such as you should be talking about holy wrath.

I do honestly find it perturbing at how fast Kokichi accumulated votes.

Who is scum then?

1 minute ago, The Batter said:

Kokichi's post says it's the counting he's voting Rick over anyway.

Kokichi, explain why you think Rick counting votes is scummy, or taste my holy wrath.

Do you remember a game called Quickhammer Mafia? Well, if ya don't, bad things can happen to people who get a lot of votes early! And sure, scum aren't always going to quickhammer, but they're more likely to pay attention to where the votes are and make a comment like that because they actually want it to happen! ...That being said, since Rick actually miscounted votes (whichItotallyknewallalong) I actually think it pushes them more towards being town. Wowee!

Anyway, back to more important matters.

32 minutes ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

Hey. Hey Kratos. Hey, hey, hey. Kratos.

If the votes on me are so alarming, why aren't you doing anything, huh?

##Unvote
##Vote: Mercenary Kratos

9 minutes ago, Rick said:

Wow, Titania, you really want to prove me wrong... a woman after my own heart.

And I counted 4 votes, oops. I mean, just as planned, I was uh including the hidden players in my mental count (because BigBastardModding).

You're aware you counted too few votes right?

1 minute ago, Titania Andersen said:

I'm just fucking with Rick

Who is scum then?

I don't know. It bugs me but I'm also terrible at distinguishing how much of these votes are serious or just RVS  If Rick truly believes the self vote was scummy and that is his biggest reason for it then I would say Rick is.  However I then feel like he's partially role playing Rick with the blatant counting and reasoning stated afterwards and it just feels like a gigantic troll.

1 minute ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

If the votes on me are so alarming, why aren't you doing anything, huh?

##Unvote
##Vote: Mercenary Kratos

Trying to decipher my thoughts on the current situation instead of just knee-jerk voting.

##unvote:

Looking back at the votes I think rick's and Titania's stand out the most.  Rick's reasoning is poor but seems like a troll and seems like it's happening because of RVS.  Titania's however seems more serious and I don't quite feel like the self vote on page one is something that should be setting off any amount of actual alarms.

##Vote: Titania

3 minutes ago, Endeavor said:

You're aware you counted too few votes right?

Sigh. Having to explain my brilliant logic to yet another foolish person!

You see, darling Endeavor, I counted 4 votes. Your vote, Batter's, Kokichi's foolish, foolish, self vote, my vote; I recognized Titania's vote afterwards in an attempt to woo her, but did not mentally register it in my vote count.

I said L-4, which means that he's 4 votes away from being hammered. In a 14 person game, it takes 8 votes! Therefore, I counted 4 votes, and it should be L-4. I made a joke about hidden players because if there was two more hidden players (16 person game), it would take 9 people to hammer, and with 5 people voting (which, in actuality, there were 5 votes on Kokichi), it would be L-4. So I was totally not wrong. :B):

That being said, where are your thoughts on Kokichi and this supposed bandwagon? Not sure why this is the only thing you've felt was important, especially seeing you were the first vote on him.

5 minutes ago, Mercenary Kratos said:

##unvote:

Looking back at the votes I think rick's and Titania's stand out the most.  Rick's reasoning is poor but seems like a troll and seems like it's happening because of RVS.  Titania's however seems more serious and I don't quite feel like the self vote on page one is something that should be setting off any amount of actual alarms.

My vote was serious, or as serious as it can be half an hour into Day 1. The self vote itself annoyed me because I dislike self votes, but something about the overall tone of it felt off to me.

10 minutes ago, Mercenary Kratos said:

##unvote:

Can I ask again why the amount of votes disturbed you so much? We're less than an hour into a 72 hour phase, still in RVS, and I seriously doubt scum is going to try to quickhammer/start a bw in the first freaking hour. Also, my reasoning is supreme. Please compile a study of how many times town vs. scum has self voted!!!

When I see 5 votes pile onto someone by the start of page 2 the first thing that occurred to me was that this would be a great place for scum to put a vote on someone just to fake content.  Sure it won't be quick hammered but I feel that it shouldn't be ignored.  Placing down scummy votes is still scummy.  I feel from a scum point of view placing that vote is probably strangely safe for your reasoning exactly.

7 minutes ago, Titania Andersen said:

My vote was serious, or as serious as it can be half an hour into Day 1. The self vote itself annoyed me because I dislike self votes, but something about the overall tone of it felt off to me.

I can understand this logic but this also further proves my point from my previous post.  Almost anybody could state this as a defense to placing their vote on Kokichi and get away with it.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Endeavor

I want to sheep Rick's thoughts about Endeavor's post.  He came in and made no comment on any of the votes that happened on Kokichi, nor did he even move his vote away from Kokichi.