Antihero Anonydraft Mafia (Game Over)

BBM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Prims said:

Refa should have totally picked follower though because his playstyle is perfect for info roles (universal townread who never dies).

That would have been for the best, yeah.

• 1 month later...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand town’s play in Antihero Mafia. The scum hunting is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of mafia physics most of the play will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Kratos’ nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his play- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Persona 3 Mafia literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these players, to realise that they’re not just good- they say something deep about HOPE. As a consequence people who dislike town in Antihero Mafia truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the big plays in town’s existential nightmare “Turbolynch Toshio for game,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Paper Turgenev’s Russian epic Inception Mafia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as town’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.  :D:

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Nagito tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid :B):