Conquest Captured Units Database

anniec8711

Chapter 25 Capturables:

Ninjas . . .

On Lunatic Mode, these a**holes come with the skill Inevitable End which removes debuff stacking limits, but lose this skill once they are captured.  This is where Shurikenbreaker comes in as it will undoubtedly save your life against all this Lunatic Ninja Bulls**t.  On Hard Mode these guys are much more manageable to deal with.

As allies they are decent if you need a last some last minute ranged reinforcements, or if your Kaze got killed off.  Statwise, they stack up nicely to the Ninja Bros falling somewhere in the middle.  Here's the numbers breakdown (HP/STR/MAG/SKL/SPD/LCK/DEF/RES):

Ch 25 Ninja - Level 15 - 43/24/0/31/31/11/17/29

Kaze - Level 15 - 38/22/0/30/38/12/15/32

Saizo - Level 15 - 36/28/15/37/28/25/24/19

Skills are kinda meh and I was kind of expecting more, especially  with Inevitable End being enemy exclusive.  I ended up catching this guy:

Chapter 25 - Hard - Master Ninja w/ Poison Strike, Grisly Wound - On Kagero's side of the Map.  The ones next to the MOA w/ Axebreaker and MOA w/ Lancebreaker come with Max rank in swords and A-rank in Shurikens - Having Poison Strike at Level 15 enables these these guys to learn both Shurikenfaire and Replicate without using an Eternal Seal, so that's good.  GW + PS is a dirty combo that helps take out high HP/DEF enemies (at least 40% damage on PP and 20% on EP).  I do prefer these ninjas over the ones with Savage Blow on Saizo's side.  Those dudes do not come with PS, so having to learn it instead means having to burn an Eternal Seal to get both Replicate and Shurikenfaire.  And I do like GW better than Savage Blow since it activates on both phases, which IMO is more valuable than 20% AOE on the PP only.

Chapter 25 - Hard - Master of Arms w/ Pavise, Aegis

Chapter 25 - Hard - Master of Arms w/ Death Blow, Certain Blow - Also on Kagero's side and comes in Guard Stance with the above Master of Arms - One's offensive and one's defensive.  At level 16 they won't be able to learn their entire skillset (unless they ES), but then again I don't think that the MOA class skills mesh well with these unique skills anyways.  Reclassing one or both as Swordmasters might be not be a bad idea as they do get a bump in Skill and Speed, and the offensive MOA will definitely love the SM's innate critical bonus that stacks with Death Blow.   Keeping him as an MOA for Great Club access is also a viable route, being boosted by Certain Blow.

Other MOA's you might consider capturing (though I did not) come with various unique skills: Lancebreaker, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Countermagic, Lancefaire (only come with one skill each).

I didn't bother catching any of the swordmasters in this level as none of the skills excited me.  Statwise they're okay though.

Edited by anniec8711

To revive this, there are some capturable units in Birthright.

There is of course the infamous Daniela in Chapter 14, the first capturable boss outside of children paralogues. She is a Strategist who comes with Savage Blow on Hard and above.

Sorry for not following the formatting of the Conquest posts, but it's difficult on mobile.

I'll add more as I progress, but I'm going a bit slow on this playthrough since I'm working with some units I usually ignore. Also I'm going to grind out all of the children Paralogue to see how the bosses look and if they're worth the effort.

Edited by Johnnie

9 hours ago, Johnnie said:

There is of course the infamous Daniela in Chapter 14, the first capturable boss outside of children paralogues. She is a Strategist who comes with Savage Blow on Hard and above.

Daniela is a pretty solid pickup.  Despite lowish MAG and SPD she does have solid bulk for a staffbot.  Savage Blow works great for a range attacker that can weaken multiple enemies at a time.  And she has access to 2 auras that can stack with one another.  And don't forget mobility if you stay Strategist.

To my knowledge Non-CQ Paralogue bosses do not come with any unique skills, but still very playable.  Tarba is basically BR Gazak, being an nuke who can mow shit down with a Great Club or Killer Axe.  But alas no Certain Blow :( which I strongly believed should've been given to the Fighter or Oni Savage Class Line.  Nichol is also pretty serviceable in BR since you lack any options for Wyvern aside from Scarlet.  There is also a generic Malig Knight in Midori's Paralogue who has monster stats (and a sik portrait!) but slow as f**k.

On to Chapter 26, and the last group of Hard Mode Capturables (can't capture in the Endgame).

These guys come at Level 17/18 so you will definitely need an Eternal Seal to get their complete repertoire of skills.  On Lunatic they get a massive upgrade in unique skills that might make them worth adding, even this late in the game.  On Hard Mode, this unfortunately is not the case.  I didn't bother to capture any but have listed them below, because what kind of database would this be if I didn't?!!  That being said, they do serve as decent replacements to fallen allies or last minute additions to your party that require no grinding.

Chapter 26 - Hard - Hero w/ Lucky 7 or Quick Draw or Aegis - In the central room right below your starting position - Stats and weapon ranks are actually solid, just not exciting enough.  You'll get much more mileage and value out of the Armored Blow Hero back in Chapter 16.

Chapter 26 - Hard - Sorcerer w/ Inspiration or Tomefaire - In the eastern room, lower right in a cluster of 3.  There is another with Tomefaire and Heartseeker just below them in the corridor leading to Hans' room - Same comments as with the above heroes.  Tomefaire meshes nicely with 32 base MAG though.

Chapter 26 - Hard - General w/ Strong Riposte or Countermagic - Hans' room in the lower center - Stats are actually really good and rival those of Benny.  The Countermagic ones also come with Wary Fighter.  But like all enemies here you're better off capturing them on Lunatic.

Chapter 26 - Hard - Berserker w/ Quick Draw or Armored Blow - Same room as the Generals - Not bad ('cept for that crap DEF and RES) but surpassed by Gazak in all departments.  Certain Blow alone would be enough of a reason that he's superior. 

Chapter 26 - Hard - Berserker w/ Armored Blow AND Certain Blow - Hans' room as well, bottom center next to another General w/ Pavise and WF - This is probably the only Hard Mode enemy worth capturing in this level.  AB and CB are great skills that cover this guy's biggest weaknesses (albeit on the PP).  At the very least you get a high tier pair-up bot.

And that wraps up my entries of capturable enemies on Conquest Hard Mode.

Up Next . . . Lunatic, once I complete my current Hard Mode game.

I'll document my entries on my next Lunatic CQ run which will feature a squad of capturables.  Probably won't be a FULL capturables run like some crazy masochists I've seen do.  But it will be something similar to what I am doing currently: using at least 2 capturables starting at Chapter 10, at least 4 starting Chapter 12, and 6 starting Chapter 18.  I shall call it "Haitaka's Suicide Squad."    Corrin, Niles, Azura, and Haitaka are required for every Chapter once they become available.  Note that Haitaka does count toward the capturables requirement that I stipulated.  I'll try my best to fill in back stories for these units and Haitaka who is leading this band of prisoners turned allies.

Stay tuned!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm back. Sorry for the long layoff. The database is back for Season 2, but this time on Lunatic.  Enemies come with maxed out weapon ranks, and some even come with skills exclusively on Lunatic.  I will be sure to point out the ones that are Lunatic exclusive with an asterisk (*).  I'll also include in the names of the enemies I capture in each chapter and maybe add a backstory just for the hell of it. 

Format of database entries will be listed as follows

Mode - Name - Class w/ Skills upon capture - Location - Analysis - Backstory

Now onto the Conquest Captured Units Database: Lunatic Edition . . .

[Chapter 9]

Lunatic - Haitaka - Spear Fighter w/ Seal Defense, Rally Defense, Strong Riposte - The star of this campaign!  The boss of this chapter, located in the walled room in the center - Great starting stats, great class, Rally and Seal Defense? What's not to love?  This is a can't miss recruit regardless of what kind of run you're doing

Backstory: A longtime soldier of the Hoshidan army who has always felt overlooked and under-appreciated by the high command.  The quiet and aloof Haitaka is further annoyed when tasked with keeping guard over Azura at Fort Dragonfall instead of taking part in the military offensives against the Nohrians responsible for killing the Queen.  After being captured and convinced to join (ironically by Azura), Corrin assigns him his own squad to lead consisting of captured soldiers.  The prospect of commanding his own battalion and promises of seeing action on the frontlines are more than enough to excite Haitaka into joining Corrin's cause.  Unfortunately, the idea of working with Niles to add more members to his battalion greatly dampens his enthusiasm.

Lunatic - Kazuki - Archer w/ Underdog and upgraded MAG stat - among the group of archers chilling with Haitaka - nothing spectacular but enough to distinguish himself apart from a bare bones generic archer.  Grinding actually works against his effectiveness with Underdog.  Base 8 MAG at Level 7 is decent but will stagnate from his 0% growth

Backstory: The self proclaimed retainer to Haitaka, who looks up to him and is always eager to impress.  Haitaka finds Kazuki's admiration annoying and at times suffocating, but even so still appreciates his combat ability and dedication to his training.  When asked by Haitaka if he would like to be the first member to join his prisoner squad, Kazuki jumps at the chance even before Haitaka has finished his question. 

Edited by anniec8711

• 4 weeks later...

Wow! This section is pretty cool and fun to read.  I always thought that Conquest was ALOT harder than Birthright because enemies had skills, but not once did it occur to me to capture them and use them on MY team.  Haitaka, Kumagera, and the Falcoknights all seem like great units to use!  This is a real game changer!  Now I want to do a captured units run too! 

Edited by CA Valkyrie

It can't be overstated just how useful some of these units are. I've gone to benching Effie after getting the Knight in Nina's Paralogue, and Haitaka and Kumagera are top tier for their potential join time.