Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

try that?

@Zeo Did you have flags left over from round 1? How much did you spend?

Nope, I spent all 1500. But I haven't spent a single flag this round so I've got another 1500. I did really well with the multipliers. I'll either do well this round if it's multipliers all day tomorrow or my ranking will plummet, don't care that much either way. Not spending a single flag until the multiplier gets to at least 5x.

Just now, Zeo said:

Nope, I spent all 1500. But I haven't spent a single flag this round so I've got another 1500. I did really well with the multipliers. I'll either do well this round if it's multipliers all day tomorrow or my ranking will plummet, don't care that much either way. Not spending a single flag until the multiplier gets to at least 5x.

Ah okay, i've spent some small increments of 50 flags in case it becomes same hell the next day like vs Robin

although i guess Tharja is a big enough group anyway and i'll just spend 100 on the later multipliers

14 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

try that?

@Zeo Did you have flags left over from round 1? How much did you spend?

I was able to send the request.

5 minutes ago, a bear said:

Oof, got a triple Lissa run on Mrs. Bear that almost lost to a single Sigurd. Turns out she has no friends on her team, oops.

Team Lissa folk, where ye

I sent the request to Mrs. Bear. Please let me know if any other colors are needed.

2 hours ago, Logos said:

Team Ryoma has been getting multipliers all day, and this is good because I had 1,000 flags left over from Robin vs Lissa. Also if anyone wants my +6 +Spd/-a certain defensive stat, Ryoma, my ID is 4089563989. Go team Ryoma! Let's show them our Hoshidian Supremacy. 

I would be glad to add you if you switch your ryoma to be someone else.

The worst scenario would be end up getting all 3 ryoma and all 3 get murdered with just one nowi...

1 minute ago, Ginko said:

I would be glad to add you if you switch your ryoma to be someone else.

The worst scenario would be end up getting all 3 ryoma and all 3 get murdered with just one nowi...

+7 +Spd/-Def Nino DD3, +3 Ayra +Def/-HP with Slaying Edge, DC and Regnal Astra, QR 3 (might just kill a Nowi), you name it.  Really it sucks because I wanted to put some of my best seals on weaker units to do some grinding because it's the perfect time for that, but I guess I can just grind with a little more effort. Tell me what unit you would like to see though.

22 minutes ago, a bear said:

@Momentai~ Graci, your Lucina immediately swept the next match against a bunch of reds while the Lissa sisters did a little dance.

That's great, I'm glad she could be of service! With rally attack, her weapon, and the spur attack 2 seal she can give Lissa +10 attack if she's right beside her. It's almost abusive with bold fighter. Lissa might even be able to blast through color disadvantage if Lucina ends up too low on health.

48 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Ah okay, i've spent some small increments of 50 flags in case it becomes same hell the next day like vs Robin

although i guess Tharja is a big enough group anyway and i'll just spend 100 on the later multipliers

That is probably safer than what I've been doing, but I'm not invested enough to strategize like that. If tomorrow's a good day I'm going to blow them all, if not oh well.

36 minutes ago, Logos said:

+7 +Spd/-Def Nino DD3, +3 Ayra +Def/-HP with Slaying Edge, DC and Regnal Astra, QR 3 (might just kill a Nowi), you name it.  Really it sucks because I wanted to put some of my best seals on weaker units to do some grinding because it's the perfect time for that, but I guess I can just grind with a little more effort. Tell me what unit you would like to see though.

Sent a request. I don't need anything specific. Lead any unit not RED would be helpful. 

My current lead is Shiro. I can switch to firesweep bow S!Gaius or DC Brave Ike with heavy blade seal too if you want to try them.

7 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Sent a request. I don't need anything specific. Lead any unit not RED would be helpful. 

My current lead is Shiro. I can switch to firesweep bow S!Gaius or DC Brave Ike with heavy blade seal too if you want to try them.

I put Nino up, and Shiro's actually pretty good. Kind of jealous I wanted to build my Shiro similar to your's, but I got -Def/+Res, and only 1 copy.

1 minute ago, Astellius said:

Wow, currently standing at 797 in Azura's army, and 317 overall! Nice to be under 1k for both, if only for the moment.

You and me both, apparently, though on opposing sides. 674 in army & 624 overall.

But all these multipliers though...

20 minutes ago, Motendra said:

You and me both, apparently, though on opposing sides. 674 in army & 624 overall.

But all these multipliers though...

Well done! Although you guys are likely to get a lot of multipliers tomorrow as well, so make sure to save some flags for then...!

1 minute ago, Astellius said:

Well done! Although you guys are likely to get a lot of multipliers tomorrow as well, so make sure to save some flags for then...!

easier said than done; I'm down to my last 200 and am REALLY trying not to use them, but each multiplier is very tempting

@Luna of Dragonblood Are you the Luna with the Fae lead?  Would you please be able change to a non-green lead?  I keep getting triple green teams on Team Lissa.

On another note, I probably won't rank as high on this round.  I didn't get home until late, and tomorrow I'll be either working or busy for most of the day.  At least I'll have the last round to dump flags.  If I get lucky I might see some multipliers tomorrow when I have chances here and there to check.  I was pretty conservative with my flags today, since even if I can't use them all, there's one round to go.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

@Luna of Dragonblood Are you the Luna with the Fae lead?  Would you please be able change to a non-green lead?  I keep getting triple green teams on Team Lissa.

Is she +1? If so, yup, that's me~ either way, sure thing! What color do you need?

1 minute ago, Luna of Dragonblood said:

Is she +1? If so, yup, that's me~ either way, sure thing! What color do you need?

I still need to Grays for the quest, but either Red or Blue would still be fantastic!

I hope my Eldigan has shown up and been useful.  I ran Titania on Takumi last round.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I still need to Grays for the quest, but either Red or Blue would still be fantastic!

I hope my Eldigan has shown up and been useful.  I ran Titania on Takumi last round.

He's been fantastic, thank you! He's won a couple matches for me even with WTD...he's quite strong!! And, I'll put my B!Lyn up for grays then, since you need them. Hopefully she'll serve you well!

26 minutes ago, Luna of Dragonblood said:

He's been fantastic, thank you! He's won a couple matches for me even with WTD...he's quite strong!! And, I'll put my B!Lyn up for grays then, since you need them. Hopefully she'll serve you well!

Thanks!  My Merged Eldigan is actually the result of him breaking my pity rate like 100 times.  I didn't even pull him during his Focus Banner.

My allied units were 5 star Sheena and Winter Lissa in this one match. They were the same level and the Lissa was just superior. In every way. She already had her glowing ember special as well. Because who wants the worthless Escutcheon?