Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those on Team Azura who've been getting my Elise, I am now switching over to +10 Cordelia [+Spd, -Res] (Firesweep Lance+, Reposition, Moonbow, Life and Death 3, Hit and Run, Hone Fliers, Heavy Blade 3) for a test drive.

Let me know if you have any concerns.

41 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Why do people on team Ryoma keep sending red units? I've even had to boot some people from my friends list because of that.

Don’t know but we also got plenty of numb nuts doing the same thing over here on Team Tharja. I particularly “liked” getting a Regnel Astra-less Ayra when there was a TA M!Robin among the enemy team while the friend unit I got was @Alkaid‘s Bridelia. I still won that one but seriously, why are so many players this unaware?

Tharja is going to get a multiplier and get a lot more points which means we'll get a lot of multipliers which is good news for people who want to score a lot of points.

Edited by Hekselka

Most of today matches,  @Tsuky I got your Rein for many times. He killed many Brave Lyn for me.

@Logos Also got your Nino sometimes too. I let her counter some blue mage and dragon. If opposing team have too much red, at least she can buff the team with hone.

I still got some random red units from others but Nino and Rein save me not to get all 3 RED HELL!!

@Aera I played all day but didn't get your Genny for some reason. 

Did you guys get my Shiro? Did he do his job well?

I've only had one red unit this go round for Team Ryoma, but have struggled to get colours other than red and green for the quests. So, ofc, I switch over my lead a few times and get the same colour I switch my lead to. I hate it when that happens >.<

Otherwise, started burning flags for Team Ryoma. I have no hope of a victory, but I do have hope of lots of lovely feathers.

I don't have Kimono Azura, despite trying for her, so I don't have much hope for my scores next round. I don't have nor want Tharja, either, and didn't pull Merry Lissa in the end, so have none of the units that could potentially win, unless Ryoma causes an upset (which I still feel is incredibly unlikely).

2 hours ago, Ginko said:

Most of today matches,  @Tsuky I got your Rein for many times. He killed many Brave Lyn for me.

@Logos Also got your Nino sometimes too. I let her counter some blue mage and dragon. If opposing team have too much red, at least she can buff the team with hone.

I still got some random red units from others but Nino and Rein save me not to get all 3 RED HELL!!

Yay, that's great to hear!

Your Shiro is amazing. I actually used him to kill a W!Lissa once. I wish I had an extra B!Ike for Steady Breath on my Shiro.

49 minutes ago, Tsuky said:

Yay, that's great to hear!

Your Shiro is amazing. I actually used him to kill a W!Lissa once. I wish I had an extra B!Ike for Steady Breath on my Shiro.

Glad to hear that, It would be no problem for Shiro to tank normal hit from physical green. But still surprise that he can handle a W!Lissa. This is new information for me.

To all Ryoma teammates who going to stay long hours.

Get your flags ready!

Incoming delicious multiplier!

Edited by Ginko

4 hours ago, Ginko said:

Your Shiro has been tanking many Lyns for me. Thank you! :D Do you need a colorless or green units in particular? 

24 minutes ago, Aera said:

Your Shiro has been tanking many Lyns for me. Thank you! :D Do you need a colorless or green units in particular? 

There are 3 green mages that I want to try out.

Sonya,H!Henry and SP!Camila

If you have some of them, I would be very appreciate to use them.

Unless you can lead anyone you want to amaze me lol

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Strange, I'm on Team Ryoma and I've gotten almost no red allies. Yet a lot of greens.

I got vanilla build Ike. When the opposing team have M!Robin 

GG dealing 0 damage lol

1 hour ago, Ginko said:

There are 3 green mages that I want to try out.

Sonya,H!Henry and SP!Camila

If you have some of them, I would be very appreciate to use them.

Unless you can lead anyone you want to amaze me lol

Okay, I have Sonya up for you. She's vanilla, but I attached my Attack Ploy 3 on her. She should be able to help with Reinhardt.

Alright, 1200 flags and ready to spend them on the next 3 multipliers which will all be 6x or more. Let's see how long this same nonsense lasts.

I don't think Ryoma has any chance of winning this and I think Tharja will steal the victory up from under Azura, but I'm still going to switch to her when he loses because I refuse to be on Tharja's team again. I'm really sick of her appearing in gauntlets at this point.

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

Yes, indeed, that is me! We must've been pretty close in the rankings, eh? I've since dropped considerably, to ~4,600, but that's still pretty good. I've got 420 flags for the next multipliers we get--let's win this!

Always cool to see another SF person on the scoreboards. I think I'm ranked somewhere around 1800 currently, I got some lucky multipliers yesterday which really kept my score stable.