Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryoma lost. I guess the only way a guy can win this thing is to be Ike...

I’m not interested in joining either of the round 2 winners either so...might as well drop from the gauntlet altogether. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

I've been on the (literal) right side of the gauntlet since it started. I rolled Takumi, then Ryoma. Going Azura even if it hurts my rank.

Best of luck to you guys, I don't really care who wins. Tharja didn't, that's good enough for me.

Team feathers wins again!!  Picking the weaker team is basically a no-lose strategy in this game.  I had hours upon hours of multiplier rounds on Team Lissa, and still managed to get winning feathers.  Poor saps on Team Tharja get low scores and no win feathers.

This is truly the most ridiculous and unfair game mode in FEH.  

Wow, for round 2 I ranked 223 for Team Azura. I think that's the highest I ever ranked in these Voting Gauntlets. I made sure to hit most of those late multipliers.

Also, I've seen @LordFrigid's Tana and @Astellius's Tiki a lot during round 2. They both very helpful and contributed a lot to my victories.

Edited by NSSKG151
need mb rrom

Just now, Lord-Zero said:

Ryoma lost. I guess the only way a guy can win this thing is to be Ike...

I’m not interested joining either of the round 2 winners either so...might as well drop from the gauntlet altogether. 

Don't be like that. Ryoma had a good chance of winning his previous gauntlet due to having the highest number hour 1 points and Takumi had a larger team than Shanna. The multipliers mean that nothing is ever a given anymore.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Don't be like that. Ryoma had a good chance of winning his previous gauntlet due to having the highest number hour 1 points and Takumi had a larger team than Shanna. The multipliers mean that nothing is ever a given anymore.

Additionally, as much of an annoyance it was that there were so many multipliers on both sides, the very fact that there were shows that Team Ryoma put up quite a fight. Artificial it may be, I'd call that an honorable loss in its own right

A nail biter to the end...nice going again, fellow Team Azura people, on to the final round!

The shout-outs for this round go to @Ice Dragon's Elise/Cordelia and @Astellius's Tiki, who all basically face-rolled through every map they showed up on. I also got some person named Nova's +10 Ephraim a lot, but I don't think he/she is on this board.

Hopefully Tana and Jeorge put in work for all of you that saw them. As always, any existing or incoming Team Azura folk are welcome to send or ask me to send them a friend request (8566518658). I'd prefer a tag, quote, or PM letting me know you've done so.

5 minutes ago, kcirrot said:

Team feathers wins again!!  Picking the weaker team is basically a no-lose strategy in this game.  I had hours upon hours of multiplier rounds on Team Lissa, and still managed to get winning feathers.  Poor saps on Team Tharja get low scores and no win feathers.

This is truly the most ridiculous and unfair game mode in FEH.  

Yeah, I've been saying that for months now.  Unless it's a character that I'm really attached to, I pretty much always go for the underdog now, since either way, you'll come out with more feathers.

1 minute ago, TheBraveGallade said:

At least we gave tharja the AXE for once.

I mean I'm fine with tharja and camila (in fact I like them) , but her and camilla winning almost every gauntet was grating.

Even though I will always support Tharja (unless Micaiah is in a banner), I have to admit it's pretty refreshing seeing a final with two new faces.

Joining Team Pegazura. Here's to a good final round, everyone!

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

My interest in the game has been on a steady decline for a couple of months now. Constant gauntlet losses haven’t been helping things out either. I have no interest in the round 2 winners so the final round is dead to me. 

Yup, Lissa sure did win. If you replace "Lissa" with "the multiplier", that is. Damn I will always hate this mechanic.

Despite my salt, I'm going to move onto to Lissa anyways since it wasn't her fault things turned out this way. It's just that the multiplier seriously sucks and if they're seriously never going to get rid of it, then they may as well nuke this entire mode since it's nothing more than a luck-based farce at this point. That and it seems to have worn out its welcome with plenty of players anyways. ...OK, I'm done. I just seriously needed to vent.

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

My interest in the game has been on a steady decline for a couple of months now. Constant gauntlet losses haven’t been helping things out either. I have no interest in the round 2 winners so the final round is dead to me. 

I mean, if you don't care about the gauntlet or don't want to participate in the final round, I don't care. All I'm pointing out is that male characters that are not Ike are still capable of winning gauntlets. The long hair vs. short hair gauntlet results are currently just an anomaly, unfortunately one that had to rob us of a second male winner, but an anomaly nonetheless. Every other gauntlet so far (barring this one, I don't really know who had the highest hour 1 total between Tharja and Azura) had the clear favorite win, but the multiplier has proved to be fucking unpredictable.

The sooner we admit this mode is trash and has no strategy, the more chill we will all be.

I can't believe that xmas Tharja lost, specially when we keep giving Lissa multipliers. Time to jump to Azura Team. I am aware that people have been complaining about multipliers, but haven't we had like 3 of em without any new changes?

I feel like I'm showing signs of waning interest for this game in the last month or so. And while I haven't locked down a solid reason for it, I'm just happy to report that the results of Voting Gauntlets still don't bug me.

23 minutes ago, Luna of Dragonblood said:

@Rezzy Oh, wow! You're doing super well! Congratulations~! Rank 30 overall is super impressive!!

Also, good job to everyone on Team Tharja! That was definitely a good match!!

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yup, Lissa sure did win. If you replace "Lissa" with "the multiplier", that is. Damn I will always hate this mechanic.

Despite my salt, I'm going to move onto to Lissa anyways since it wasn't her fault things turned out this way. It's just that the multiplier seriously sucks and if they're seriously never going to get rid of it, then they may as well nuke this entire mode since it's nothing more than a luck-based farce at this point. That and it seems to have worn out its welcome with plenty of players anyways. ...OK, I'm done. I just seriously needed to vent.

Welcome aboard!  I've given up caring about the Gauntlet as an actual contest and gone full feather mercenary mode.  That way, I don't get hypernatremia.

10 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I mean, if you don't care about the gauntlet or don't want to participate in the final round, I don't care. All I'm pointing out is that male characters that are not Ike are still capable of winning gauntlets. The long hair vs. short hair gauntlet results are currently just an anomaly, unfortunately one that had to rob us of a second male winner, but an anomaly nonetheless. Every other gauntlet so far (barring this one, I don't really know who had the highest hour 1 total between Tharja and Azura) had the clear favorite win, but the multiplier has proved to be fucking unpredictable.

The sooner we admit this mode is trash and has no strategy, the more chill we will all be.

“Still capable”? We have yet to see a male winner that isn’t Ike so my point still stands. IF, by some strange circumstances, a male character that isn’t Ike manages to win the final round of a voting gauntlet, then I’ll be a believer. Basically, “seeing is believing”. 

This poor excuse of a mode overstayed its welcome. Not even the feathers are worth the effort. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

This poor excuse of a mode overstayed its welcome. 

I'm not going to argue with that. VG sucks.