Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

XClS7Y0.pngrbmySFu.png
Only have two screens, but this is three triple greens in a row. And I lost this last one against Alphonse, Lucina, and Joshua. And of course it was a bonus hour and I have tons of flags to go through. Even worse is the other Lissa wasn't even fully built. Starting to wish I could reset Lissa's level to cheese this BS.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Happy to hear Tiki is doing well for you! Let me know if you need another color for quests (that goes to anyone on my friend list). My Clair has been sort of itching to be sent out for friends.

By some miracle, I'm actually done with the color quests, so feel free to put whomever you want as your rep.

13 minutes ago, Astellius said:

And I have gotten your Soleil!  She's awesome. I didn't really have the orbs to pull on her banner--it seems I definitely missed out! But at least I got to play with her here!

I only actually pulled one copy of her from her banner since I was pretty certain she would be dropped to 4-star rarity afterwards. And that was definitely the right decision because after her banner ended, my barracks just got flooded with 4-star copies of her for some reason.

Don't give up hope! Find a bunch of cute girls to use as bait.

6 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

didn't we used to get orbs as rewards for these events?

anyways, I've actually decided to actually try and support my team. Hope Azura wins 

You still do, just now it's in the quests for each round (4 orbs each round, for 12 total) rather than handed out after the gauntlet ends.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

You still do, just now it's in the quests for each round (4 orbs each round, for 12 total) rather than handed out after the gauntlet ends.

I'd rather we just get them after it was over, I think it would be more fun to earn extra orbs if your team won

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

That one multiplier hour for Azura took me from rank 100k+ to 28k in the army and from 4k to 1,445k in total.

Seriously... I wish I hadn't passed on that 4.5x multiplier this afternoon or I'd probably be in the top 10k. I underestimated how few multipliers Azura would be getting.

EDIT: ...But...wait.... what? But why?... I don't... even...

6yDv0lj.png

I want you to pay very close attention to this image and tell me what's wrong with it.

Maybe they misclicked during refinement like when I was refining Nowi's weapon.

i know a few people who also upgraded Light Breath by accident instead of Lightning Breath

11 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

I'd rather we just get them after it was over, I think it would be more fun to earn extra orbs if your team won

God no, gaining/losing orbs due to (mostly) luck would be horrible.

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

That one multiplier hour for Azura took me from rank 100k+ to 28k in the army and from 4k to 1,445k in total.

Seriously... I wish I hadn't passed on that 4.5x multiplier this afternoon or I'd probably be in the top 10k. I underestimated how few multipliers Azura would be getting.

EDIT: ...But...wait.... what? But why?... I don't... even...

6yDv0lj.png

I want you to pay very close attention to this image and tell me what's wrong with it.

Cringe. 

Another Cringe is when people put Distant Counter on Units like Ike, whom have a DC weapon. And putting Hardy Bearing on their unit with Vantage.

2 hours ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Maybe they gave her Wrathful before the Healer upgrade, and after that they plan to change her B slot to something else but haven't gotten the SP yet.

Literally impossible. Genny is the only unit that naturally has Wrathful and she had it before the upgrade. Spending the stones to give her the premium skill she comes with and replacing it with literally any other B skill is a waste.

@mcsilas It's feasible. I almost accidentally refined Tiki's Flametongue until I noticed the damage was oddly high.

@Lord_Grima Don't even. I question life when I see things like that and Pass on armored units.

Edited by Zeo

28 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Spending the stones to give her the premium skill she comes with and replacing it with literally any other B skill is a waste.

Live to Serve and Wings of Mercy are good skills.

The predictor says that Azura's bonus won't come until 7 AM (6 AM in my timezone)...I'm going to skip that one and pray that Azura gets at least two more bonuses later because there's no way I'll be awake to do use that one.

50 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

The predictor says that Azura's bonus won't come until 7 AM (6 AM in my timezone)...I'm going to skip that one and pray that Azura gets at least two more bonuses later because there's no way I'll be awake to do use that one.

What you said. Absolutely not. I'm going to sleep. Now.

14 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I've got 2710 flags to unload for team Lissa.  Haven't used any yet.  Waiting for the next multiplier, which should be around 6x, then I'll start getting rid of them. :]

I had a similar number, but I started unloading in 50's and 100's a bit earlier around the 4.8 mark. The last two gauntlets both saw me with excess flags at the end that I never got to use. So I started dumping a bit earlier this time around. Probably should have waited but I have to go to sleep eventually, and if the spreadsheet ends up right there will only be 1-2 multipliers left after I get up. So it looks like I should drop all but 400 before I go to bed.

9 hours ago, Jave said:

Currently on Team Pegazura and cleared a few people off my Friend list who haven't been online in a month.

If anyone wants to befriend me, ID is in my signature. Currently sending out Sanaki as my loan unit.

I'm using mobile version so I can't see your signature.

9 hours ago, kcirrot said:

Do you ever get my +6 Soleil?  I’m on your friends list from an earlier gauntlet.   

Yeah, I think i have.  She's come in handy.

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Hey @Rezzy remember when you said you were one of the few people who 5 starred Gunter? Well this happened when I received your Double Fury Eldigan:

tumblr_p24gioWnVn1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

the real Santa, folks. Also boy is that weapon huge.

Someone's been naughty.

On 1/5/2018 at 3:15 AM, mcsilas said:

Nice surprise that Lissa won.

@Zeo Oops I accidentally won so I never got to be on the same team as you this time. Hope you had a good rank though!

Shoutouts to @Rezzy's Elidgan and @Momentai~ Brave Lucina! Very useful and they visited me so many times.

Ironically I pulled Airzura when the new round started though but I'm not complaining- may the best seasonal maiden win :D

Congratulations on the Azura! 

It is nice to hear that Lucina was helpful. She started to gather dust in the corner after her hero merit maxed out but the gauntlet is her time to see some use. I switched to Lilina this round, please let me know if you would like another color. I haven't gotten any of your units unfortunately. 

3 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I've got 2710 flags to unload for team Lissa.  Haven't used any yet.  Waiting for the next multiplier, which should be around 6x, then I'll start getting rid of them. :]

Wow, that is a lot to have hoarded with less than a day to go! Your rank for this round will be very high, I'm sure. I did get your Laslow - he has been great.

18 minutes ago, Momentai~ said:

Wow, that is a lot to have hoarded with less than a day to go! Your rank for this round will be very high, I'm sure. I did get your Laslow - he has been great.

Yeah, haha.  My rank in round 1 was awful.  I hoarded flags too long and then we got stuck in "same hell".  I didn't spend a single flag that round and ended up in the 10,000-30,000 rank range.  I did better the second round, with a score over a mil.

Right now I'm at 616,099 for this round, with 1800 flags left to spend now.  :^_^:

Glad to hear Laslow worked out well.  If you had a Brave Lucina up before, I got her a lot!  She was great and speedy.  :): 

I recently switched my main dude to +9 Reinhardt for some variety. 

Edited by Infinite Dreams

40 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Yeah, haha.  My rank in round 1 was awful.  I hoarded flags too long and then we got stuck in "same hell".  I didn't spend a single flag that round and ended up in the 10,000-30,000 rank range.  I did better the second round, with a score over a mil.

Right now I'm at 616,099 for this round, with 1800 flags left to spend now.  :^_^:

Glad to hear Laslow worked out well.  If you had a Brave Lucina up before, I got her a lot!  She was great and speedy.  :): 

I recently switched my main dude to +9 Reinhardt for some variety. 

It is probably best this way because of the reward increase each round. 

Yeah, I knew his attack stat was good but I didn't realize how high it could be - I think it was 53 with a brave weapon before death blow 3? That's obscene, most of my units can't even reach that with a 16 might weapon. That was probably my Lucina if she had fury, escape route, and a bunch of buff skills. Great and speedy indeed. At 43 speed, she should tie with Brave Lyn for my fastest unit but right now first place goes to Barst with 44 speed. I need to get him a speed refine and a +3 speed seal so he can get to 50. Oh wow, Lucina's attack is the same as Laslow's lol. If only she could strike twice on initiation with her legendary weapon and without the requirements of desperation!

Sounds good! Reinhardt is the spice of life after all; razing maps with him is always fun.