Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

54 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Thank Naga!(no hate to Lissa love her) but I feel justice was done! also awesome that Azura got a win!

Justice seems to when it's convenient for the time of the day.

I wonder if I would've been bother by Lissa victory in this?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feather gain (Team Azura from Round 1):

Round 1: 2500 + 500
Round 2: 2100 + 500
Round 3: 3500 + 500
Cumulative: 2600

Total: 12200

New personal record for VG feather gain!

For whoever was in Team Azura and have me on their friends list, I hope my Lyn had put in work for you!

Edited by Roflolxp54

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Justice seems to when it's convenient for the time of the day.

I wonder if I would've been bother by Lissa victory in this?

Probably.  Because multipliers.

But eh.  I'm here for the feathers, not the winner.

Rank 678 on Team Azura with 1,465,530 points and rank 28,458 overall with 2,105,280 points. Not a bad haul.

Thanks again to @LordFrigid, @Astellius@KongDude, and @HyperBowser for the friend units across all three rounds. I don't think I had a single battle where I was outmatched (hell, LordFrigid's Tana could even kill Brave Ike if I added some chip damage in from Azura or the rando).

Hurray Azura! She did it! She had a lot more support than I thought she would.

Thanks to @LordFrigid's Tana, @Ice Dragon's Elise, TAKERUsan's Siegbert (whoever this is), and some japanese player's Soleil (for quality Father/Daughter time!). And thanks to all other Azura supporters I didn't mention.

Edited by KongDude

5 minutes ago, KongDude said:

and some japanese player's Soleil (for quality Father/Daughter time!).

You sure that wasn't mine? I had Soleil as my rep for the first day of round 3.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Probably.  Because multipliers.

But eh.  I'm here for the feathers, not the winner.

But I like Lissa, she's my 3rd favorite female Awakening character.

God is the only way to enjoy these gauntlet is when you don't have a horse to bet on?

Just now, Zangetsu said:

God is the only way to enjoy these gauntlet is when you don't have a horse to bet on?

Nope.

The only way to enjoy it is to realize that it's a game, and the outcome is in-game rewards.  Don't rely on others to validate your opinions regarding your favorite video game character.  Your opinions are your own - no one in their right mind will hate you for liking Lissa as a character!

6 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Well Azura won, the weird thing was I think none of SF members on my friend list came during the entire gauntlet.

Not even my ToD!Henry when we were on Team Tharja? I know I got your Tana plenty of times across the first two rounds.

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

At this point, yes. The actual results are nothing more than a glorified coin flip at this point.

Just now, Zangetsu said:

I wouldn't say that, supporting your favorite characters is a good way to enjoy this mode on top of gaining feathers it's just not wise to get so invested that you become angry it is just a silly way to gain feathers after all so might as well just have fun with it right.

Edited by MisfitMiju

My rank tanked this last round (as expected) but I ended with about 10500 feathers or a bit higher so I'm pretty happy with this.

Also...damn! a 13b nuke at the end, that's going to leave bruises.

Glad Azura won, I would have been disappointed to see a final round upset.

I surprisingly made it pretty good in ranks, despite only really playing during multipliers and not even being around for every one. I got in the top 5k of the army this round and top 10k cumulative, which is good for having been on the popular teams.

8 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Pretty much, yes. Since at least there's less salt involved. Even then, winning by overwhelming popularity or lame multiplier upsets are both unsatisfying, in my opinion.

Edited by Alkaid

Well played all, another VG done & dusted.

The shout-outs for this round go to...the same people as last round. Special thanks go to @Ice Dragon's Elise, I actually completed the entire "5 Colorless" quest purely off of having her show up. I was afraid I'd have to break out my own, or maybe Jeorge. Fortunately she showed up for the fifth time in the 3rd to last hour. Soleil was really fun to use as well. I also got a lot of @Astellius's Tiki again, though I started getting someone's +7 Firesweep Cordelia after you changed to Clair, so I didn't get to see her. I really want to know how the game picks which friend units you see now...@AbsoluteZer0Nova's Ephraim showed up a lot again, providing much appreciated buff support and beating the tar out of all the red swords and "Normal Girl" Tharjas.

12 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Thanks again to @LordFrigid, @Astellius@KongDude, and @HyperBowser for the friend units across all three rounds. I don't think I had a single battle where I was outmatched (hell, LordFrigid's Tana could even kill Brave Ike if I added some chip damage in from Azura or the rando).

Rando value, right there. I actually had a random horse unit on a couple of the times where your Elise showed up, leaving me torn between having her solo the map or take advantage of the Hone Cav buff.

In other news, @Vaximillian's Sharena evaded me for an entire gauntlet...again. What did I do wrong D: ?

Edited by LordFrigid

My feather results:

Round 1 (W!Chrom): 2,100
Round 2 (Ryoma): 1,700
Round 3 (W!Lissa): 2,700
Cumulative: 3,000 (Rank 851)

Total: 9,500

Got completely shut-out of victory feathers, and I didn't have any of the characters for bonuses...

Hm, so...

2500 + 1700 + 2600 + 2700 + 500 = 10,000k.

A flat 10k, a bit less then last gauntlet but a good haul especially considering the lack of any bonuses. Fun times peeps. GG and keep your sodium levels low.

Edited by Zeo

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Nope.

The only way to enjoy it is to realize that it's a game, and the outcome is in-game rewards.  Don't rely on others to validate your opinions regarding your favorite video game character.  Your opinions are your own - no one in their right mind will hate you for liking Lissa as a character!

I don't need others' approval on what I enjoy, but I can't prevent myself on being annoyed on how other reacts. I guess I'm incapable of actually respecting other's opinions.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

At this point, yes. The actual results are nothing more than a glorified coin flip at this point.

I feel like there's more to it. On one side it would've been a dirty victory & on the other

1 minute ago, MisfitMiju said:

I wouldn't say that supporting your favorite characters is a good thing on top of gaining feathers it's just not wise to get so invested that you become angry it is just a silly way to gain feathers after all might as well just have fun with it

I have to a lot to think about. I think more weak minded than I initially though I was.

3 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Pretty much, yes. Since at least there's less salt involved. Even then, winning by overwhelming popularity or lame multiplier upsets are both unsatisfying, in my opinion.

I guess you would know, being a Tharja fan & all.

Ugh...not surprised at the winner but it’s still disappointing.

The only thing that would remotely classify as “good” is that it’s over. The “rewards” from this poor escuse of a mode at this point are meaningless to me.