Some questions

Hi guys,

i'm not new to based turn games but idk why my archer in the box on the left can't use any items and on the right can use it all. My archer got a iron bow. Near evoked soldier can't eat anything but near Celica, can. Why?!:huh:

Also triple damage like 9 in the statistics means 9% chance or what? How it works? For example Paula has 10 ability (no item that can incerease ability) and arcanist has 0 luck. Why triple damage would be 7 in the forecast? :| Need an example.

Last question. "Clp" in italian colpo = guess "hit" is based on what? ability right? what's the difference between 90 or 95 in a combat? I don't really get how it works and how to reduce\what's the statistic to reduce enemy's hit chance. I always take references on the lower screen for atk except for triple damage. I need another example.

Thanks in advance 

20171228_011707.jpg

Edited by rob93

Well archers have only 4 range, and the enemy archer is 5 spaces away so it can't hit. I think you're thinking of bow knights and snipers.

As a unit Alm and Celica are the only units that allows you to access the convoy in a map.

If a unit has that percentag it means if they hit the enemy unit they have a 9% chance to get s critical hit, which triples the damage output.

Skill or Tec and Luck help determine the % chance to hit, the main difference is just a 5% chance to hit something. Terrain and support level also factors into the hit chance.

1.Charcters that are next to Alm or Celica can take out or eat items out of the convoy in battle, although that is just a guess

2. Critical hits(Triple Damage) is based off the unit's skill(ability) and luck and a 9 would mean a 9% chance. The higher the enemy luck, the lower this number will be.

3. Hit rate is based off of skill(ability) and the hit rate displayed equals the percent chance the attack will hit. For example, a 95 hit means that attack has a 95% chance to hit while a 50 hit would be a 50% chance to hit.

Edit: oops, I guess I misunderstood what he meant by "eat" :^_^:

Edited by In-Sain Arcane Birdbrain

1. ok
  2. @Captain Karnage i don't get this  "the main difference is just a 5% chance to hit something". I mean, in a 0 favorable terrain by Paula +10 ability and 0 favorable terrain by arcanist, why would be 7% triple damage? And what about 20-40-60 terrain? Are these %?
  3. ok

• "Luck: many effects. Reduce the risk to get triple damage from enemies" What are the other effects? Someone says that can increase the triple damage chance.
  • "Value" near level and experience what means? I cannot found any infos

I found this https://kagerochart.com/ wich can probabily help.

wtf... i tried to attack him from behind and that's the result. In the pavement, wich should be better to avoid attack, it's worse. In the sand 86% chance and on pavement 91% chance to hit me. And what about the atk x2 unwritten in the second image but in my pegasus rider it's shown? The image of the sister on the left what means?

I'm so confused guys and the game has no guide -.-bug.thumb.jpg.3ee8becdb0f837a57cc934e4c72e178d.jpg

Seperate critical rate from hit rate, critical rates don't roll in game until after the hit rate rolls.

It's a complex formula on how hit and avoid % is calculated, and as of typing this I can't find the actual formula, maybe @VincentASM could provide it as it hasn't been added to the site.

I forgot to mention in my post that flying units don't get the bonus avoid from terrain.

The reason the sisters show up is that they have a suppress with one nother and give each other some bonus to their hit, avoid, and or critical %. Any characters with supports need to be within 3 tiles of each other. As for how the enemy is doubling her I have no clue unless you can provide me pictures of the bottom screen.

I know that critical rate and hit rate are two different things but it's kinda weird this situation. 

I forgot to mention in my post that flying units don't get the bonus avoid from terrain.

Are you sure? Because if so, you should see the "prohibition sign" on the number, as for magical damages.

The reason the sisters show up is that they have a suppress with one nother and give each other some bonus to their hit, avoid, and or critical %. Any characters with supports need to be within 3 tiles of each other

Hmm it can be supposed that the enemy's hit rate it's lower because the sisters are close to each other, giving each other bonus... ? edit: it could be.  I find out that when 2 "good friends" are close, they get bonus as you said and I can see them with an increase to hit rate with a orange extensions of the hit rate bar, for example.

2x strikes not visible can be indeed a bug otherwise the two lower bars under the HPs wouldn't be there. Infact 13atk-6def=7dmg, 7dmg*2strikes=14 total damage and here we got the exact prevision showed. 

I cut the images because the down screen was usless. The stats in this action to know are only atk and def. It's the same turn in the same action of my pegasus rider. The speed stat of the enemy was higher so the double strikes are ok.

Edited by rob93