Bound Hero Battle: Whereabouts Unknown (Raven and Lucius)

SatsumaFSoysoy

Well I cleared  them all with ease.  I used armor emblem on hard with BK, H!Henry, C!Robin and C!Chrom.  I used Baka Jam's youtube video of infernal to clear infernal and lunatic.  This BHB was pretty easy.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy or not, it is a pain.

Please don't hurt me. I don't like pain!

Anyways, I managed to clear it the first try with my tempest team. Use a mage(like W!Tharja) to break the wall to lure archer. Save the pain for last due to miracle shenanigans.

I completed Infernal with a team of Tiki, PA Azura, Est, and Palla. I gave Est a Spd+3 seal, which allowed her to quad Lucius with the aid of Palla's Goad Fliers. To begin the battle, I had Azura buff Tiki, and then Tiki broke the wall on left corridor. She tanks the lance cav, and the archer commits suicide on her. Lucius led the enemies in the charge down the center.

For the second turn, I moved Palla to where she could goad Est, and then Est quadded and killed Lucius. Tiki retreats down the corridor, and then Azura danced for Est, who, in turn, repositioned Azura into the left corridor, above Tiki. Raven killed himself upon Palla's blade, the troubadour healed the lance cav, and the lance cav decided it was a good day to die via Azura. At this point, mopping up the remains was an easy task.

This BHB was the bane of my existence. Spent the past hour trying to clear it. A lot of Faes died for Armor emblem Draw Back since Hector has got a fat ass that needs to be rescued. And I gave Desperation to H!Henry. Arden was the MVP. IS gave us at least top tier units like Arden and BK. If only they'd give us fliers as TT or GHB rewards. The biggest threats on this map were the generics. Boy, I hated that A slot that red mage had. BK almost KO'd him if it weren't for that double attack.

Edited by silveraura25

2 hours ago, Usana said:

Easy or not, it is a pain.

Please don't hurt me. I don't like pain!

It's your own fault for interrupting Raven and Lucius in their bondage room.  They're into some kinky stuff.

I was pretty intimidated by all the pain at first but it wasn’t that bad. I managed to do all three difficulties with Matthew, Dorcas, Fir, and Roderick. Fir was surprisingly able to one-shot Raven. The troubadour and Lucius kept healing each other so I didn’t have deal with their shenanigans until the last turn when Lucius got a hit in.

Spoiler

17DD1140-199A-4E32-BA1F-31827591C725.thumb.jpeg.70d67a66bdab2bddc4a73c5af532e5da.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's your own fault for interrupting Raven and Lucius in their bondage room.  They're into some kinky stuff.

This shouldn’t have made me smile. Dang. There’s a special place in hell for me. Now I need to look for that fan fiction... It must exist.

Took a few tries to figure out how to deal with Lucius's AoE pain damage, miracle, and uncounterable enemy phase. But I got it with H! Sakura, P! Azura, Nino, and Black Knight. BK needed quicken pulse to one-round the sniper at the top left with a black luna proc. Sakura needed fury and speed+3 seal to double Lucius. Nino needed attack smoke to debuff Lucius down to a level where Sakura takes 0 damage from his staff. Azura is just Azura; she's there to dance and buff and didn't need any modifications to her standard set to do her job. As always...Gronnblade at +3/+3/+3/+3 wrecks face.

Edited by Shoblongoo

This one ended up being a pain (no pun intended), partially because I prefer to bait and Lucius made that difficult. After some messing around I managed to get it done with my normal team of Celica, Linde, Cherche, and Ike (had to stick axebreaker on Ike) eventually. The red mage and the troubadour ended up being the most annoying to deal with. 

Yeah, this map pissed me off. Wasted more stamina than I wanted trying to figure out infernal, although hard and lunatic weren't too bad at all. Figured it out early this morning, though. Fuck healers.

Used a team of Nino, Hinoka, Reinhardt, and regular Olivia. In the strategy that finally worked out, Nino had to kill Raven in one turn: this was managed through hone attack and hone speed 1 via Olivia, and death blow 2 from previous inheritance. After that, Hinoka had to take out Lucius immediately with brave lance+hit and run+dance shenanigans. Reinhardt had to tank two hits from the wrathful staff healer, which gave me more grief than it should but finally lived with distant defense seal. If your Reinhardt is neutral speed with a speed buff, or +spd, I'm pretty sure he doesn't get doubled, though. I'll do a full turn-by-turn strategy rundown later, but for now I just had to say fuck this map.

I somehow did all 3 difficulties in one try on my alt with Genny gravity memes. On my main, I ended up just using horse emblem because I was too lazy to figure out a strat for my normal infantry team. 

Completed Hard and Lunatic easily. Had to do Infernal with Horse Emblem + Dancer.

I've decided on one thing after struggling with this map: I will make a squad of Savage Blow healers and Lucius will be their lead Harbinger of Pain+.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

2 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

This shouldn’t have made me smile. Dang. There’s a special place in hell for me. Now I need to look for that fan fiction... It must exist.

Well Lucius CAN deal pain and heal so he has talents for an endless cycle of healing pain...

anyway did infernal with Frederick, Reinhardt, Brave Lyn and Axura. Yeah horse and dancer scum but i'd rather spend stamina on TT. 

One good thing about Lucius's Pain is it makes allows my Wings of Mercy users like Frederick and my dancer to gain teleportation powers faster.

mostly started on left side. Made good use of Reposition although one turn Axura had to tank the lance cav to the face. Thank you Triangle Adept!

by the end everyone had 1 HP except Axura who had 6. Also brave weapons like Brave Axe deal with Miracle pretty well

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

This is not the response I expected. But it is the response I deserve! Remind me to stay out of people's dungeons from now on.

Found a f2p strat that uses Fjorm... and this is when I realise I haven't actually got her all of her default stats. 

Cue a round or two or warriors maps. Loving this +12 SP thing that's going on :D Got her all of her C skills and her final special in two maps ^.^

Currently finishing another video on yt before I follow the strat and hope that my only non neutral unit (Olivia) doesn't mess things up.

Edit: Yup, thanks to the amazing Brotel, a team of Fjorm, BK, Olivia and Ursula did the trick. One of these days, I'll stop using someone else's strategies. Maybe. 

...Or probably not, since I still don't find BHBs the slightest bit fun and miss getting a new GHB every fortnight. Even one a month would be something. Now it's once every blue moon *sigh*

Edited by Cute Chao