Bound Hero Battle: Whereabouts Unknown (Raven and Lucius)

SatsumaFSoysoy

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

I wasn’t planning on being able to use Hector for one of these any time soon, but ever since you mentioned it, it’s been in the back of my mind...

Thought you would bring Hector #3 with Bold Fighter, Ostias Pulse and Armor Boots, but nice Hector #1! Fastest Hector ever thanks to SPD smoke.  

Very close encounter with that lance, but WoM gotta be procced. That clear was very cool, bringing a GF armor and a GF Refresher (even if Azura didn't sing), impressive!

1 hour ago, Some Jerk said:

I see I'm not the only one having fun with smokes

I'm a smoke-newbee, your Grima is a monster of a smoker. ;-)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mampfoid I was wondering how you'd get around that miracle on Lucius, and I'm impressed that it was Cherche who managed to do it! Very nice clear (and I gotta say I'm really looking forward to seeing that Takumi clear coming up...)

@Ginko I was starting to wonder if Shiro was going to be sitting around this time, but he definitely pulled his weight at the end! 

@LordFrigid Wait, Hector being used in a one turn clear and using a dancer as one of the fighters instead of just as a singer? Wow, that was awesome! Great job getting around Lucius's miracle and incorporating an armor unit!

@Some Jerk Nice job! I was worried about Ninian being in range of that archer, but I guess that's what Iote's shield and the raventome are for (well that plus the lance cavalier being nice enough to block that path). Great job with the solo too!

@Radiant Dragon Very interesting catch on the miracle problem! Everything fell into place nicely, especially some of those exact kills.

Last time this one was available I was still using Ike and Linde on my team and Celica didn't have Swift Sparrow yet, and apparently this one gave me trouble. Now...not so much.

I didn't even have to change anyone's seals or skills for this one, and we've got something that doesn't happen very often in these: Marisa getting a player phase kill.

22 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

I was wondering how you'd get around that miracle on Lucius, and I'm impressed that it was Cherche who managed to do it! Very nice clear (and I gotta say I'm really looking forward to seeing that Takumi clear coming up...)

Thanks! Yeah, Cherche is by far the slowest of my GF squad, it's fun to make her work in a different way than usually.

If I didn't miss anything important (like a precharged Miracle or Fire Boost blocking Heavy Blade here), Cherche should get a similar role in Takumis map. Sadly Marth won't be involved, also no new skills, but Roy and Oscar will return. 

I'm more curious for the three new maps, I hope I'll have the time to get them done, since vacation time is coming. 

30 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

Last time this one was available I was still using Ike and Linde on my team and Celica didn't have Swift Sparrow yet, and apparently this one gave me trouble. Now...not so much.

Nice Guidance, I think I'll use this skill a lot once I get to build a GF infantry. First I though Cherches Drag Back would have hindered Celica in killing Lucius, but it saved her from the red mage instead. Good work girls! 

I used Alphonse, Fjorm, Sonya and B!Cordelia to do all the quests in one shot.  It went quick and easy and I had fun using Sonya again since I had not used her in awhile.

The quests were extremely easy with Alfonse, Fjorm, PA!Olivia and my own Raven. Got all the orbs in 1 try.

@mampfoid Nice use of the smoke skills. It was also funny how you went against the weapon triangle twice in order to destroy everyone. 

@kirauza343 Micaiah tanking that archer was impressive! It was very cool to see Celica smoke Raven with that QP Moonbow. Marisa didn't do a lot here but her getting the kill on Lucius was nice. 

- - - -

@Zeo @DefyingFates @Aera @SatsumaFSoysoy @Khid @Usana @Rafiel's Aria

This clear took a bit of setup during the first few turns and Lucius refusing to die allowed him to damage the other units but thankfully his Dazzling Staff ensured that only Eirika would damage him. 

2 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Nice use of the smoke skills. It was also funny how you went against the weapon triangle twice in order to destroy everyone. 

Thanks! Cordelia has to pick strong opponents to take enough damage to proc WoM, weapon triangle disadvantage helps. 

2 hours ago, Alexmender said:

This clear took a bit of setup during the first few turns and Lucius refusing to die allowed him to damage the other units but thankfully his Dazzling Staff ensured that only Eirika would damage him. 

Eirika doesn't care about WTA either, you could only see that the Lance isn't red or green by dealing a little more than 0 damage. I see see smokes here too, must be a new fashion. ;-)

Btw: congratulations on your new Linde! 

Edited by mampfoid

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Thanks! Cordelia has to pick strong opponents to take enough damage to proc WoM, weapon triangle disadvantage helps. 

Eirika doesn't care about WTA either, you could only see that the Lance isn't red or green by dealing a little more than 0 damage. I see see smokes here too, must be a new fashion. ;-)

Btw: congratulations on your new Linde! 

Thanks! Yeah, at first I was kinda meh about smoke skills but once I used them in the L!Ryoma clear I really loved them. Atk+Spd Smoke is a very cool combo. 

Actually I plan on making Linde a quad debuffer, I already sacrificed my last Kaze for this (I'm so glad he's in the 3-4 star pool, now I can kill him without regrets). If I get a Gunnthrá one day they're going to be very fun to use together.

7 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

@Ginko I was starting to wonder if Shiro was going to be sitting around this time, but he definitely pulled his weight at the end!

Yeah, this map has too many staffs and mage. I thought I might end up using him as Reposition bot at the first half of the clip.

I'm surprise that Micaiah survive that archer. Maybe it's because my Micaiah is +Atk/-Spd , she can't prevent double from something faster than 30 spd. Infantry Pulse on Marisa act like Quicken Pulse steriod. Great job! 

While doing infantry quest, I try using this team for infernal and success.

Again, @Zeo @mcsilas @mampfoid If you guys don't mind watch my another clear.

10 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Thought you would bring Hector #3 with Bold Fighter, Ostias Pulse and Armor Boots, but nice Hector #1! Fastest Hector ever thanks to SPD smoke.  

I don't actually have a Legendary Hector. idk if he would have worked, since Hector needed Berserk Armads' cooldown count-1 to get the one-round Galeforce.

10 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

@LordFrigid Wait, Hector being used in a one turn clear and using a dancer as one of the fighters instead of just as a singer? Wow, that was awesome! Great job getting around Lucius's miracle and incorporating an armor unit!

Thanks! Nice clear yourself, I liked the start, nice use of Guidance.

~

I might as well drop off the only Caeda fights clear while I'm here.

Spoiler

Edited by LordFrigid

10 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Eirika the entire time: Damage?

tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

4 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

don't actually have a Legendary Hector. idk if he would have worked, since Hector needed Berserk Armads' cooldown count-1 to get the one-round Galeforce.

The cooldown would come from Bold fighter, but that's expensive and blocks the slot for WoM. 

Cool Caeda like always, dazzling staff/miracle surely is an annoying combination. 

8 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Actually I plan on making Linde a quad debuffer, I already sacrificed my last Kaze for this (I'm so glad he's in the 3-4 star pool, now I can kill him without regrets). If I get a Gunnthrá one day they're going to be very fun to use together.

Sounds like a plan, good luck getting Gunnthrá! 

6 hours ago, Ginko said:

Again, @Zeo @mcsilas @mampfoid If you guys don't mind watch my another clear.

I'll be busy today and tomorrow, so perhaps one of the last chances. 

Nice way of using Desperation/Brash Assault and an interesting team. Sothe and Gaius are pretty strong. Seeing Gaius I thought this would be a Summer themed clear with "Dune buggy" by Oliver onions. ;-)

Finally cleared with the Askrtrio and Fjorm.

Fjorm has the Close Def Seal which was necessary for the cav would cause too much damage otherwise. Anna had Hone Spd 3 Seal to get Fjorm in doubling range for Lucius, but it wasn't needed. Alfonse had QR3 Seal, Sharena was intended to facetank the Red Mage with Deflect Magic but she didn't really take part here, should have given it to Alfonse.

So I started by moving Anna with Repoisition into the left side, follwoed by Fjorm the next turn while Sharena and Alfonse wait in the centre out of range. Anna breaks the wall, Fjorm repositions and the enemy comes to us. Fjorm takes out the archer and cavalry while the others move. Alfonse then takes the lead on fighting Lusius and Raven, while the mage is distracted by Fjrom. Fjorm takes them out while Alfonse is danging with Lucius and Raven, eventually taking out Raven and leaving Lucius low on HP for Fjorm to take out.

@mampfoid Very clever use of the Smoke skills!  Had any luck lately with Cordelia and Cherche merges?

It's weird to feel nostalgic over something that only happened last December, but that's the vibe I get from this BHB.  It was the first one I used Narcian's Angels for an Infernal clear.  Looking at the old video again, Caeda is still using Wo Dao lol

@mampfoid A late response but nice job on that one turn clear.

Meanwhile, I struggled for about an hour trying to figure out how to clear all the sidequests using Alfonse and Fjorm in one go so I wouldn't have to do it multiple times until I figured out I could send a unit like Nowi to break the wall on the left and lure the archer and cavalier away (and then I placed my hand on my head with embarrassment when I read the notifications later and saw Anna's advice saying basically the same thing).

Edited by NSSKG151
better words

8 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

@mampfoid Very clever use of the Smoke skills!  Had any luck lately with Cordelia and Cherche merges?

It's weird to feel nostalgic over something that only happened last December, but that's the vibe I get from this BHB.  It was the first one I used Narcian's Angels for an Infernal clear.  Looking at the old video again, Caeda is still using Wo Dao lol

Thanks! Sadly no luck with Cherche or Cordelia copies last week. At least I got a Caeda and I could make her +7 if I ever had the feeling staying in Arena tier 20 would be possible with her. 

Yep, feels already old this map. Even if it was the first with dazzling staff (I think). 

5 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

@mampfoid A late response but nice job on that one turn clear.

Meanwhile, I struggled for about an hour trying to figure out how to clear all the sidequests using Alfonse and Fjorm in one go so I wouldn't have to do it multiple times until I figured out I could send a unit like Nowi to break the wall on the left and lure the archer and cavalier away (and then I placed my hand on my head with embarrassment when I read the notifications later and saw Anna's advice saying basically the same thing).

Thank you! 

Yeah, I tried to do the quests in one go as well, but I was so surprised to see it work out so fast that I forgot to kill Lucius with Fjorm... oh well. 

Yeah so I'm late. So late in fact that this topic just about went off the front page. But that's alright, I don't mind being fashionably late. But let's face it, at this point I'm well beyond that.

@mampfoid Brilliant use of SPD Smoke on that Cordelia! I knew Miracle would be a pain for you but Cherche cleaned Lucius right up once she was able to quad. It was just as impressive to see Cordelia scoff at WTD and take down Raven effortlessly. They really should... I don't know... do an Infernal+ difficulty for some of these maps or something like that. Raven would have been so much more threatening with Basillikos on this map.

@Ginko Aha! I see that +7 Shiro! Getting close to +10 I see! An effortless clear here. That seems to be becoming a trend for you! I can't even comment on the second clear. I'm a fan of Sothe, but that team made the stage look so easy it was pitiful.

@LordFrigid I... don't think I've ever seen a Hector with Galeforce before. You sir win a prize for originality. Nevermind of course the team of +10 *5 exclusives (barring Caeda). Hector is probably my favorite (male) FE character next to Ike... I'd definitely +10 him if I could. Alas, Distant Counter is simply too good of an A skill. Not worth a couple of points in stats for what it does for other units.

@kirauza343 Poor Raven is absolute fodder in this map. It's way too easy to dispatch him as Celica showed here. He needed a Distant DEF 3 seal or something. If BHB/GHB bosses started showing up with seals people would probably riot though. Especially if they were seals we ourselves couldn't get. Cool use of the far left side of the map by Micaiah also, haven't seen that or used it myself I admit.

@Alexmender 11 Damage with WTD... what even man... she didn't care about Swordbreaker either, not that the mage can do any damage. It should be illegal to be that powerful. Child's play as always for Eirika. The reluctant goddess of death and destruction. 

@mcsilas @Rezzy @eclipse @NegativeExponents- @Quintessence @Xenomata @SilvertheShadow @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @Usana @Fei Mao @Johann @SatsumaFSoysoy @Poimagic @XRay @DarkLordIvy @Infinite Dreams and just this once @Humanoid @Glennstavos

So it seems we've reached the end of our FE7 spotlight. It's been a really fun and nostalgic ride and as we wrap up my first and favorite Fire Emblem I want to go out with a rightful bang on both new fronts and old. We'll start out with a tried and true Matthew clear. When this BHB first came out I had already been using my Matthew team, but I wasn't doing clears yet and they weren't official yet. That and I had to swap out Ayra for Camus because of the swordbreaker mage. Well, not this time. 

Not that it would have mattered either way. The team supported him, but for this second go at infernal and in true Hector fashion, Matthew dealt with the opposition all on his own. I wanted to stress that this last FE7 clear was Matthew's show, and you'll know that in the first 15 seconds before the map even starts. Raven doesn't get to do anything (does he ever really?) and Lucius, while a Pain (no pun intended) is ultimately unable to kill the sturdy thief. And so we have our clear. Huzzah~

Couldn't have picked a better art for this one if I tried.

On to the Morgan clear. Once again Raven didn't get to do anything, but this one was actually a headscratcher for a little while. I did a bit of experimenting until I realized Amelia and Ninian could play much bigger roles than I thought. I put too much stock into Morgan for some of these maps. Synergy might be even more important on this team than it is on my Matt one. The key turned out once again to be positioning (or rather, re-positioning) in order for the right units to take the hits and get the kills. Morgan was still crucial, but he didn't carry the team on his back. Amelia put in the work as well, but Ninian was the real star of the show if you ask me. At the end of it I don't think Morgan needed Desperation after all, but oh well, the team beasted. Fitting that an FE7 unit lead the way to clear this map, wouldn't have it any other way.

And finally we have our special clear. No I won't be doing this for every GHB or BHB as that's a bit taxing, but this had to be done.

Yeah so... Lyn was pretty pissed off that she didn't get to do anything in the last FE7 clear but watch Hector and Matthew roflstomp everything, so she came back with a vengeance this time. But seriously, for what's essentially the final act of the surge of FE7 content, I had to go out using my favorite character. I was determined to make it work and I did. It wasn't easy but it had to happen.

For this clear OG Lyn and Brave Lyn lead the way. Hector #3 is there, but primarily for Ostia's Pulse. Priscilla also makes another appearance on this map but her role is even more crucial this time around. You would think that Ostia's Pulse was here for the Lyn's, but it was actually crucial that Priscilla activated her Swift Winds: Balm on the exact turn in order for the Lyns to survive the incoming enemy phase. Quite a bit of seal and skill swapping was needed to make this happen but they cracked it. Of all the clears, this was the most like a puzzle despite appearing the most straightforward. It's also the most satisfying.

I got to do everything. Lyn got to use Galeforce, land the last kill and honestly take the brunt of the punishment despite her frailty. It's truly something to behold. I really wish they would just demote Lyn. As frequently as she gets alts, the real her never appears on a banner, and that's because she's honestly not that great of a unit, but they won't demote her purely because of who she is and that's frustrating. I'm fully prepared to give her Brazen ATK/SPD and Wrath (when I get the fodder) and I'd do so without regrets but not being able to +10 my favorite character and #1 sword unit of choice is such a bitter feeling, given how... undeserving she is of her rarity at this point in the game.

But enough about that. Let's wrap this up and finally give my #1 some spotlight. Enjoy the show.

I hope you've enjoyed watching these clears as much as I've enjoyed making them. See ya FE7, I hope it's not too long before we meet again.

Cheers~

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Yeah so I'm late. So late in fact that this topic just about went off the front page. But that's alright, I don't mind being fashionably late. But let's face it, at this point I'm well beyond that.

@mampfoid Brilliant use of SPD Smoke on that Cordelia! I knew Miracle would be a pain for you but Cherche cleaned Lucius right up once she was able to quad. It was just as impressive to see Cordelia scoff at WTD and take down Raven effortlessly. They really should... I don't know... do an Infernal+ difficulty for some of these maps or something like that. Raven would have been so much more threatening with Basillikos on this map.

@Ginko Aha! I see that +7 Shiro! Getting close to +10 I see! An effortless clear here. That seems to be becoming a trend for you! I can't even comment on the second clear. I'm a fan of Sothe, but that team made the stage look so easy it was pitiful.

@LordFrigid I... don't think I've ever seen a Hector with Galeforce before. You sir win a prize for originality. Nevermind of course the team of +10 *5 exclusives (barring Caeda). Hector is probably my favorite (male) FE character next to Ike... I'd definitely +10 him if I could. Alas, Distant Counter is simply too good of an A skill. Not worth a couple of points in stats for what it does for other units.

@kirauza343 Poor Raven is absolute fodder in this map. It's way too easy to dispatch him as Celica showed here. He needed a Distant DEF 3 seal or something. If BHB/GHB bosses started showing up with seals people would probably riot though. Especially if they were seals we ourselves couldn't get. Cool use of the far left side of the map by Micaiah also, haven't seen that or used it myself I admit.

@Alexmender 11 Damage with WTD... what even man... she didn't care about Swordbreaker either, not that the mage can do any damage. It should be illegal to be that powerful. Child's play as always for Eirika. The reluctant goddess of death and destruction. 

@mcsilas @Rezzy @eclipse @NegativeExponents- @Quintessence @Xenomata @SilvertheShadow @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @Usana @Fei Mao @Johann @SatsumaFSoysoy @Poimagic @XRay @DarkLordIvy @Infinite Dreams and just this once @Humanoid @Glennstavos

So it seems we've reached the end of our FE7 spotlight. It's been a really fun and nostalgic ride and as we wrap up my first and favorite Fire Emblem I want to go out with a rightful bang on both new fronts and old. We'll start out with a tried and true Matthew clear. When this BHB first came out I had already been using my Matthew team, but I wasn't doing clears yet and they weren't official yet. That and I had to swap out Ayra for Camus because of the swordbreaker mage. Well, not this time. 

Not that it would have mattered either way. The team supported him, but for this second go at infernal and in true Hector fashion, Matthew dealt with the opposition all on his own. I wanted to stress that this last FE7 clear was Matthew's show, and you'll know that in the first 15 seconds before the map even starts. Raven doesn't get to do anything (does he ever really?) and Lucius, while a Pain (no pun intended) is ultimately unable to kill the sturdy thief. And so we have our clear. Huzzah~

Couldn't have picked a better art for this one if I tried.

On to the Morgan clear. Once again Raven didn't get to do anything, but this one was actually a headscratcher for a little while. I did a bit of experimenting until I realized Amelia and Ninian could play much bigger roles than I thought. I put too much stock into Morgan for some of these maps. Synergy might be even more important on this team than it is on my Matt one. The key turned out once again to be positioning (or rather, re-positioning) in order for the right units to take the hits and get the kills. Morgan was still crucial, but he didn't carry the team on his back. Amelia put in the work as well, but Ninian was the real star of the show if you ask me. At the end of it I don't think Morgan needed Desperation after all, but oh well, the team beasted. Fitting that an FE7 unit lead the way to clear this map, wouldn't have it any other way.

And finally we have our special clear. No I won't be doing this for every GHB or BHB as that's a bit taxing, but this had to be done.

Yeah so... Lyn was pretty pissed off that she didn't get to do anything in the last FE7 clear but watch Hector and Matthew roflstomp everything, so she came back with a vengeance this time. But seriously, for what's essentially the final act of the surge of FE7 content, I had to go out using my favorite character. I was determined to make it work and I did. It wasn't easy but it had to happen.

For this clear OG Lyn and Brave Lyn lead the way. Hector #3 is there, but primarily for Ostia's Pulse. Priscilla also makes another appearance on this map but her role is even more crucial this time around. You would think that Ostia's Pulse was here for the Lyn's, but it was actually crucial that Priscilla activated her Swift Winds: Balm on the exact turn in order for the Lyns to survive the incoming enemy phase. Quite a bit of seal and skill swapping was needed to make this happen but they cracked it. Of all the clears, this was the most like a puzzle despite appearing the most straightforward. It's also the most satisfying.

I got to do everything. Lyn got to use Galeforce, land the last kill and honestly take the brunt of the punishment despite her frailty. It's truly something to behold. I really wish they would just demote Lyn. As frequently as she gets alts, the real her never appears on a banner, and that's because she's honestly not that great of a unit, but they won't demote her purely because of who she is and that's frustrating. I'm fully prepared to give her Brazen ATK/SPD and Wrath (when I get the fodder) and I'd do so without regrets but not being able to +10 my favorite character and #1 sword unit of choice is such a bitter feeling, given how... undeserving she is of her rarity at this point in the game.

But enough about that. Let's wrap this up and finally give my #1 some spotlight. Enjoy the show.

I hope you've enjoyed watching these clears as much as I've enjoyed making them. See ya FE7, I hope it's not too long before we meet again.

Cheers~

Don't worry about being behind.  I just now caught up with my Squad Assaults from three months ago.

@Zeo The truth is my Micaiah is +Atk/ -Spd, I gave her this build since I got her from first banner. Also Gaius is my first husbando (Shiro will take summoner support away from him once he hit +10) and with his best IV +Atk/-HP he served me well before I got Shiro. Brave bow is unnecessary, he can go back to his Firesweep set and still beat this anyways. But this time I chose brave bow because I hate that Miracle >_< . Sothe can always take adavantage on any map that enemies sticking together.

1st clear, Matthew almost solo this map with Genny refill his health. I will name your 2nd clear "Ninian's wrath" lol. 3rd clear look so satisfying for me, Lyn is welcome to take first hit and then sweep them back with Galeforce. Very well done!

Nice soundtracks from Fate/ Unlimited codes, by the way.

Edited by Ginko

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

Brilliant use of SPD Smoke on that Cordelia! I knew Miracle would be a pain for you but Cherche cleaned Lucius right up once she was able to quad. It was just as impressive to see Cordelia scoff at WTD and take down Raven effortlessly. They really should... I don't know... do an Infernal+ difficulty for some of these maps or something like that. Raven would have been so much more threatening with Basillikos on this map.

Hey thanks! I'm happy it's still possible to have some variation in the different clears. 

It would be nice to have refinements and the new prfs on infernal enemies, yeah. In general Infernal difficulty is ok, not everybody runs merged units. I wish there was an Infernal difficulty for TTs and CCs

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

And so we have our clear. Huzzah~

Matthew gets some support, but he makes it clear who is running the show here. Cool solo! 

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

On to the Morgan clear

Wow, Ninian took over Morgans show. She was my first 5* dancer, but I don't remember her so strong. Refinement and Morgans buffs help for sure. 

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

And finally we have our special clear.

When I saw ER on Lyn I thought she would get two kills in the end, but she needed GF for Miracle Lucius. Lyn rocks (literally also because of the music) this map. Some close survivals of both Lyn and clever use of Priscilla's special. 

Congratulations in all three clears, very entertaining. 

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

I really wish they would just demote Lyn.

I second this. First because I don't have her and second more availability of Galeforce would be great. 

@Zeo Very cool clears! For the first one I can't help but imagine how your Matthew will be able to solo stuff without Genny's help with Flashing Blade+Aether, after all he's quite powerful and doesn't have to worry about the WT.

For the second one, it really had a lot of close calls with the 1 Hp clutch Morgan had. Your Ninian really surprises me, I always tend to shrug her off for her low Atk but it seems I really underestimated her. 

And for the last one, that one was quite awesome. All the calculated damage to ensure both Lyns will survive by a hair is nice to see unlike me who plays more by gut feeling. The use of Galeforce to take care of Lucius was a nice touch, I'd be great to see your Lyn with Brazen Atk/Spd and Wrath one day. 

14 hours ago, Zeo said:

I... don't think I've ever seen a Hector with Galeforce before.

Probably because they don't usually happen (flicking through my Arena enemy logging shows 13 Aethers, 1 Glimmer, 1 Bonfire, and 1 Galeforce on Hector, General of Ostias over the past 17 weeks). In fact...I don't actually remember why I gave mine Galeforce instead of Aether, but definitely no regrets.

Nice set of clears, there! Matthew's tanking was solid, as always. Ninian surprised me there, Grima's Truth buffs are really something. Close call on Lyn's run, nice use of Galeforce to punch (or slice, as it were) through Miracle at the end.

Edited by LordFrigid

These were tough with Lucius's stupid Pain and Savage Blow and Dazzling Staff, but I managed to complete all the quests. I used various units, but to deal with Lucius himself, I always resorted to an archer.

@Zeo I really enjoyed your Lyn clear the most! Those Galeforce procs are so satisfying, it's great to see OG Lyn get some spotlight. Also like Ninian hanging by a thread after a worthy win.

@mampfoid Ah, the return of Quad Cherche! Always satisfying to see, great use of Smoke skills!

@Ginko Nice clear! Yeah Lucius can be annoying with that Miracle. Those positional skills really are key in this map! 

Also nice QuadGaius. Peshkatz debuffs are always nice to see and Desperation Micaiah is different

Edited by mcsilas

@Zeo Sorry, didn't have a lot of time till now to catch up on your vids, I like the Fate Unlimited Codes Character Screen music. Who is that mysterious man with the mask? He seems familiar  Nice job on your vids, you don't have to tag me in the future when you make new ones since it'll be uncertain when I can watch them, but do feel free to tag me when you get Matt to +10.