LCQ PMU

joshcja

(Finished BR pmu will update when thumbs are not my best typing method.)

This is a good plan I swear.

-FCorrin/Azura/Niles + 8 more gen1's. I can capture shit to make this winnable if the picks are Horrifucked. Kids are fun so they're existing.

-No other units will be used. At all. In any way.

-PMU not a PMUPCE, feel free to make suggestions, I'll probably even use most of them.

-No DLC at all, no visiting at all.

-You pick the fcorn setup.

-Will update in thread so you can enjoy my suffering.

FCorn(+Spd/-Def/Sam)/Azura/Niles/Beruka/Camilia/Laslow/Harlot/Nyx/Arthur/Odin/Jakob.

Edited by joshcja

Haitaka, The Rallyer of Defense! (not sure if he counts though).

Spear Fighter is an awesome class that you don't get access to in Conquest (outside of Corrin).  Strong Riposte works well with his seal skills on the EP.  At the very least, he will definitely save your ass in Chapter 10. 

Returned to civilization at last. Appologies to hayiwhatsa and selena dudes. List was full.

Anyways Pre-Run thoughts on dudes:

Not-Hana: God this is the worst MU I've ever seen.

Beruka: Her perfered reclass doesn't exist so probably not doing that. Also not using her heavily, pairup-lass ahoy.

Camilia: Heartseeker is good so she's going DK for a level. Past that it's Cam alright.

Lafast: I may go MN on Soliel to free up her dad for more footwork abuse as a BK. Or vise versa. Footwork abuse is one hell of a drug.

Harlot/Nyx: Baby got back.

Arthur: If his growths kick in Beruka is out of a job, if not she might still be out of a job depending on my seal management.

Odin: I have mixed emotions on this. On one hand. Odin/Ophelia in CQ. On the other hand... Odin/Ophelia in CQ, again.

Jakob: Carry me to Ch9 plz knifeman.

Ch7: Jakob does drugs like a winner and Arthur helps. Silias, Effie, and Elise forgot how to swim.

Ch8: Smuggled in tonics for Odin, Jakob runs north as Arthur gets nosman his tonic fix, nosman grabs Niles and doubles mages now, druggie Arthur is a 4hit ko so they manage to clear Jakob a path to Flora and secure the 3 village without dieing. This was a fun map to puzzle out with 4 dudes.

Chmozu/invasion1: Odin is a god now.

Ch9: Odin and Niles go north through the front and Nyx begins to do her job as Odin's cheerleader. Jakob and backpackMU go south. Niles captures the shrine maiden and a spearguy.

Ch10: (Screaming internally) Arthur hit his speed/str growth so he doubles and forged hand axe splatters, Odin is Odin so the west side is on lockdown, Azura under tonics can EP dual strike two peg knights off niles to secure the center and Jakob/Corn route the southeast well under pairup. Just waiting for Nyx to dodge a bow and the map should be nice and empty on turn 11 with all the loot. She's bad at dodging though.

Edited by joshcja

• 2 weeks later...

Things have been hectic and distracting.

Ch10 (continued): Promoting Nyx to sorc instead of DK and a fun bit of movement saved me the need for a dodge.

Ch11: Odin walks right holding sorc!nyx and a hp tonic, niles and arthur wombo combo the left under various buffs. 2 freeze stave charges (ninja and LoD) make this 100% safe. Ez.

Ch12: Camilia is a WL now for reasons, her and early promo beruka fly Arthur and Niles north to wipe out the ninja's on EP one under buffs and footwork with Cam dual striking off both. After that it was a clean rush to the finish while Odin farmed apoths for exp. Camilia doubled an enfeebled ryoma after footwork, WL, and enfeeble while holding Arthur. This is a really quick and fun map.

Ch13: Tonics on Jakob/Cammy/Odin. LoD jakob jags east, Cam bumrushes Reina turn 1, Odin thwomps thwops and a thot. Footwork gives cam doubling speed holding beruka and keeps odin out of double taco range. Then Odin drinks Scarlet.

Ch kana: Setup for ultimate power. Odin does the do and exp happens. Arthur Laslow and Niles promote. Harlot assumes her final form as a stripper. Laslow is 17/1 harlot is 10/1 rest are 20/x.

Ophelia: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ch14: Arthur and Cam kill the hexing rod, Ophy bombs the south and the west promoting into a not-drugged-at-all 30 mag. Get fucked Leo. Odin bleeds birds for other nerds to feed on. Froze a kinshi.

Ch15: Nothing interesting happened. Corn early promoted to make this easier with a levin and Ophy and Arthur got more drugs. 33 mag.

Ch16: Odin goes northwest, other nerds go southwest, Ophy solo's the east. Burned 1 enfeeble here to get the hero/aventurer stack to flip.

Ch17: Ophelia runs north and kills her way to shura, whom she kills under enfeeble (36 mag). Kinshi!Niles blends the center and Odin mops up reinforcments to the north for exp as nerds race Ophy for their free SE exp. Froze the mid SM for safety.

Ch18: Ophelia runs north and incenerates the world. Odin thwoped thwomps again while Arthur and the gang ran for the stacked generals and cleared out the east. Niles captures the edrop and a pair of srank stavebots. Enfeeble + forged lightning + hammer end the general. Zola killed himself when he saw ophelia's outfit.

Ch19: Got Nina, Shigure, Dwyer, and Percy before this, Nina got passed Hp+5 from her father's time teaching Arthur how to get tenure, Percy gets eroom, dwyer is an exp mule here. Arthur has luna/shelter/eroom and is a dragon now, he chews an arms scroll and BK's foxes at the broken tree under percy's aura while Ophelia runs east from the start and splatters a lot of dank roadkill and a really fancy roadkill.

Ch Soliel: Ophelia needs an assist as I'm only running 1 statue. So harlotesque MN!Soliel with sol exists now. Her map's early turn's are hectic as fuck.

Ch20: Ophelia blows up the east. Soliel divebomb's Hayato. Everyone else did bird combat and freeze was spammed muchly. Footwork was the real hero.

Ch21: Skip. Got arms scroll.

ChShigure: Ophelia get's LoD, Soliel gets scraps, Arthur and cam chip for wrank. Shigure is bad but kinshi might see use. Brave axe time.

Ch22: Ophelia, Nina, and Soliel form team cqgirls and stop the right with azura. Everyone else feeds like mad in the west. Last chance for exp really. Odin is still doing gods work and tanks the big wave for maximal feeding. Arthur has trample and is one level off axefaire. Soliel has Sfaire.

Ch23: O-ophelia you've been on my mind just like a drug, o-ophelia shove badwifu off the wall. Arthur ft cam introduces taco to the weakness of snipers by rushing to close combat! Nina and niles combine to capture rallyman and get loot. Other nerds roll west for exp.

Ch24: Arthur gets swordbreaker, Soliel get's sbreaker, Azura!Nina gets pass, and I bail via the brave axe escape.

Ch25: Sold everything but some axes and ophy/soliels gear for more staves and drugs. Ophelia and old fren ch8 maiden(now a 10/5 rally mag bot) walk left with S stave maid. Soliel drags arthurcam and every buff I have right to wreck ninja shit. Burned pretty much all my staves here with  3 enfeeble, 3 rescue, and 5 freeze remaining. Arthur smacks Ryoma for 208 damage with the dual club. I have no idea how the dude pulled his wet salsalike flesh into an improper seppuku ballstabbing after that.

26: Ophilia, Soliel, and the stave/rallybots roll right. Nothing much to say.

27: Justice Strikes!

28: Beware my fists of Justice!

Unit eval

Odin/Ophelia/Nyx: This is the hardest fucking carry imaginable. I went for a weak 1 statue phelia instead of a truely busted 4 statue so other units would matter.

Laslow/Soliel/Harlot: Soliel is less busted than Ophelia or MN!Silias, but not by much. Laslow is criminally underated because footwork is an op personal. Harlot is a harlot.

Arthur/Camilia/Percy: Dracozerk is absurd. Arthur rolled well so I just used percy for utility, beruka with better combat if you will. Pumped Justice full of roids and gave him str+2/eroom/faire/trample/luna for extreme overkill as cam didn't have the statues to ensure a clean kill in 28 with her stack setup. Cam took heartseeker to play pseudo-aurabot and did cam shit that's not worth discussing.

Niles/Azura/Nina/Shigure: 11 move pass rescue makes endgame painless. Playing CQ without capture is just masochistic. Dancer. Exp fodder.

Corn/Jakob/exp fodder: Jakob did his job and carried me to ch8 he did reclass to MoA and did do work but, Ophelia. I hate this corrin so much. Exp for better blenders was exp for better blender's.

Beruka: Had one job and she did it.