Your hack recommendations (what to play?)

Garlyle

Hi guys, I'm having a Gameboy Advance emulator on my tablet, and I want to try some good romhacks. So far 2 of them have captured my Eyes. Requiem looks interesting, but I find the early chapters very challenging. Looks like something I should play when I find Hard Modes boring. Void's Blitzarre Adventure looks like a new FE experience with the mechanics, lack of supports and poor characters and storytelling (which even the game admits). So far I'm having fun with this one.

Any fun hacks out there without lunatic difficulty that I should give a try?

Mageknight404 showcased part of a hack called Immortal Sword on his youtube channel as part of the Fire Emblem E3. This hack looked particularly good it features Uther (Hector's brother) during his younger days but there are also some original characters and the story seems well thought out.

Just now, SavageVolug said:

Mageknight404 showcased part of a hack called Immortal Sword on his youtube channel as part of the Fire Emblem E3. This hack looked particularly good it features Uther (Hector's brother) during his younger days but there are also some original characters and the story seems well thought out.

That ain't a hack. That's a fangame made using a custom game engine called FEXNA and does NOT run on GBA emulators. Only part one is finished, however.

Also, try out the FE8 PME on Mangs's Discord. It's a hard and hilarious reskin of FE8.

Requiem gets easier, if you keep playing. It's a pretty solid game.

Last Promise is an oldie, and not a very goodie, but it can keep you occupied for a few weeks.

Elibean Nights is cool and fun but it isn't finished yet.

I keep hearing good reviews for Road to Ruin, but I have yet to play it myself.

I'm still fairly new at the in and outs of "good" FE hacks myself, but here are my suggestions on what I found fun.

Full Complete Games
-Road to Ruin - Easily m favorite so far. My only real complaint is that your side allies arne't super interesting, but the main characters are and I really like the story and stuff going on. Very enjoyable.
-The Last Promise: Apparently a lot of people don't like this one, but I like it a bit in terms of what it manages to pull off in a hack. There are probably more impressive FE hacks now, but not really that are fully complete. I would reccommend trying it to see what it offers and you might like it.

Difficulty Hacks (I know you said you were bored with Hard Modes, but these are two that might be exceptions).
-Sword of Seals ReDux: If you tried original FE6 and foudn it lacking, play this. To me it's the definitive way to play. Basically revamps the game to play closer to FE7, fixes character growths and starting stats (really any character can turn out good), and a bunch of other things. It's a bit harder now, but it feels much better.
-FE8 Master Version: A "hard mode" of Sacred Stones, but it might as well be its own game. New enemy layouts, mods to weapons to make many really good early on, enemies give out better treasures so no grinding is needed despite the game being harder.

Unfinished but Good Hacks
-Bloodlines: This game still feels like it has a way to go to completely finish, but if you want to try it early to get a taste to come back later, try this asap. I said before Last Promise feels like the most ambitious FE hack taht been completed, this feels like the most ambitious one in the works. Anything else I said would risk taking away from how neat it looks and sounds so far.

Bloodlines may have a long way to go to be completely finished, but it still have plenty of content. Most hacks aren't finished, so the choices will be pretty limited otherwise.

Order of the crimson arm is really good, still being worked on.

The blade's  Legacy is also a good one that is being worked on.

Midnight sun is also an excellent hack...but it is incomplete, and not being worked on any further. Still a worthwhile experience.