Best Villain

Luis Liberato

I wish they made past Fire Emblem games officially localized for users to play, then I would know more villains. I always read how Arvis is one of the best villain in the series. Hopefully they can remake or localize Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776. o:

Arvis or Sephiran are really the only two contenders in my mind. 

Everyone else is either a total blankslate/playing an archetype, or a total joke. 

Sephiran is it for me just because he is so different from other FE villains (aka not a dragon or ruler) and also how I didn't suspect him (thought he was good all along smh) as the one pulling the strings until he shows up in the Tower of Guidance. Other than that most of the other villains are kind of meh (haven't played FE 4-5 so no comment on those games). 

Arvis, by far. I also really like Travant. Ishtar's pretty cool too.

4 hours ago, Aera said:

I wish they made past Fire Emblem games officially localized for users to play, then I would know more villains. I always read how Arvis is one of the best villain in the series. Hopefully they can remake or localize Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776. o:

there's english patches of genealogy and thracia out there. you should play those games with the english patches, it's completely worth it. they're both great games and have the two best plots of any fire emblem game.

Ashnard takes it for me. He's the only main antagonist that is essentially his own thing, unrelated to magic, a human. His goals are also rather relatable; he's an ideologue, who views himself as he harbinger of his own twisted vision of utopia, where strength decides everything, rather than blood. He's clearly a product of the feudal environment, as are those who follow him, which IMO AIDS the game's themes way more than Ike being a commoner. Definitely the best part of Fire Emblem Tellius.

• 6 months later...