How do I get Pink Haired Soleil??

Kitorias

I really want canon haired Soleil but I have no clue who to pair her up with to get pink hair besides the female avatar but I don't think I'll enjoy playing through Conquest/Revelations with a pink haired Kamui. pls help

I did looked, the only way to get Soleil's hair color to turn actual pink is having Corrin's hair color #9, it looked like there's no other mothers from Conquest nor Revelation route that can get Soleil to get pink hair. Felicia's hair color appeared to be more light brown.

1 hour ago, King Marth 64 said:

I did looked, the only way to get Soleil's hair color to turn actual pink is having Corrin's hair color #9, it looked like there's no other mothers from Conquest nor Revelation route that can get Soleil to get pink hair. Felicia's hair color appeared to be more light brown.

That's a good chart, but it's teeny-tiny and very low res, if I try to magnify it.  Do you know where you found that?

Felicia's got a weird brownish-pink color for some reason.  I never really thought of those as colors that should go together.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

That's a good chart, but it's teeny-tiny and very low res, if I try to magnify it.  Do you know where you found that?

Felicia's got a weird brownish-pink color for some reason.  I never really thought of those as colors that should go together.

Just take out the parts after the .png

Like so.

2 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Just take out the parts after the .png

Like so.

Thanks!

I want to say I picked hair color #22.  I tried to pick a good color of red for my avatar, but for some reason Hinoka's shade of red wasn't an option for whatever reason.