Additional FEW Amiibo?

Does anyone else think we'll get some more amiibo from FE down the line that align with Warriors?

Personally, I'm not sure we'll get much more before FE Switch, but I do think we'll get at least a couple. I think Caeda is a likely candidate, she's the only playable SD character in the base game without one. I also think Lissa, Ryoma, and Lyn are possible.

I think they are done with amiibo related to Warriors. We are more likely to see more based on FE Switch and whichever FE character they decide to add to the next Smash Bros game.

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I think Caeda is a likely candidate, she's the only playable SD character in the base game without one. I also think Lissa, Ryoma, and Lyn are possible.

I'm not sure Caeda and Lissa are popular enough that people demand amiibo for them. Azura is more likely than Ryoma because you can't have Ryoma without Xander. Lyn is very likely depending if Nintendo and IS keeps pushing her into the spotlight and in their marketing strategies.

Edited by NSSKG151
fixing grammar errors.

In my opinion I think its a miracle that Chrom and Tiki even got amiibo and I don't see any more coming from this game when Zelda didn't get any amiibo to coincide with Hyrule warriors like not even Impa.

2 hours ago, Galaco said:

In my opinion I think its a miracle that Chrom and Tiki even got amiibo and I don't see any more coming from this game when Zelda didn't get any amiibo to coincide with Hyrule warriors like not even Impa.

Why is it a miracle? I feel like Chrom getting an amiibo was inevitable.

perhaps if this game gets a sequel, it will get some more amiibos,most likely for the characters that are appearing from the different games. just so they have unique weapons and such.

Would be great as I would love Niles, Owain, and Lyn amiibos but I don’t think it’ll happen. At least not until the hypothetical sequel or something like second wave dlc if they decide to do that.

3 hours ago, Galaco said:

I don’t think amiibos were even a thing yet by the time Hyrule Warriors came out and when amiibos did release in stores they were mostly focused on Smash with a bit of added extras for other games.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

Even though I still need to get the Corrins, Chrom and Tiki amiibo...I would pre-order a Caeda amiibo asap.

Though, I don't think we'll get anymore unless we see another remake, like Alm and Celica got amiibo with SoV.

Edited by Lau

8 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Why is it a miracle? I feel like Chrom getting an amiibo was inevitable.

i meant moreso the fact that it came out with a Warriors game when the bigger franchise didn't even get an amiibo for the 4th most recurring character in the series with its warriors game cause I also saw Chrom coming as an amiibo.

7 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I don’t think amiibos were even a thing yet by the time Hyrule Warriors came out and when amiibos did release in stores they were mostly focused on Smash with a bit of added extras for other games.

Amiibo came out a few months after also locking the spinner behind the Link amiibo which was something... and no amiibo through the span of the games dlc and then no amiibo for Hyrule Warriors Legends either so I am skeptical about Nintendo making amiibo for a warriors game when they didn't do it for one of their biggest franchises

While I personally don't expect any new amiibo to be released, if they were to release more I would guess they would release a Lyn one (And I personally wouldn't have any complaints tbh).

I think the next time we see FE amiibo will be for FE Switch.

I don't expect any more unless they launch with a sequel. Which is unfortunate, this was a really missed opportunity to make a Lyn amiibo, which would definitely sell well. Though I could see hers being the one made for the sequel.

Edited by dmurr

I doubt Liana & Rowan will get amiibo since they'd probably have done so for these. Also probably not coincidence that the Chrom & Tiki amiibo used their awakening & SD artwork rather than warriors renders.

We'll almost certainly see more amiibo in the future, just not necessarily anyone from these games. Switch will almost certainly have a few (for the lords, presumably), but they probably won't trot out someone like Ryoma or Caeda any time soon. Lyn I could see getting her standalone amiibo and even that's more because of her Heroes poll and general popularity than anything else. If smash ever gets a port I could easily see female robin getting one.

8 hours ago, Galaco said:

i meant moreso the fact that it came out with a Warriors game when the bigger franchise didn't even get an amiibo for the 4th most recurring character in the series with its warriors game cause I also saw Chrom coming as an amiibo.

Amiibo came out a few months after also locking the spinner behind the Link amiibo which was something... and no amiibo through the span of the games dlc and then no amiibo for Hyrule Warriors Legends either so I am skeptical about Nintendo making amiibo for a warriors game when they didn't do it for one of their biggest franchises

Feel free to correct me on this, but I believe is the Whitewing Sisters is the 4th most recurring character.

Edited by Zangetsu

It is highly unlikely. Though I would like to see a Amiibo of Ryoma or Lyn. If there is a sequel then we will see more Amiibos. But by my knowledge the next FE Amiibos will be from Fire Emblem Switch. (Yes i'm using an unofficial title for a game that is still being worked on.)

Technically they weren't even Warriors Amiibo, which is why they used Awakening/Shadow Dragon artwork. The next FE Amiibo anyway likely will be tied to the next mainline game - either characters from there or even something like a Lyn Amiibo to get her as a guest there if they go with established characters.

On 1/5/2018 at 3:26 PM, r_n said:

I doubt Liana & Rowan will get amiibo since they'd probably have done so for these. Also probably not coincidence that the Chrom & Tiki amiibo used their awakening & SD artwork rather than warriors renders.

We'll almost certainly see more amiibo in the future, just not necessarily anyone from these games. Switch will almost certainly have a few (for the lords, presumably), but they probably won't trot out someone like Ryoma or Caeda any time soon. Lyn I could see getting her standalone amiibo and even that's more because of her Heroes poll and general popularity than anything else. If smash ever gets a port I could easily see female robin getting one.

Thank the gods the awful twins didn't get an amiibo

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 4:09 PM, Galaco said:

That's probably due to Hyrule Warriors being a spin-off made by a third-party, unlike Twilight Princess HD and Breath of the Wild (who both got compatible amiibo).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

1 hour ago, NinjaMonkey said:

That's probably due to Hyrule Warriors being a spin-off made by a third-party, unlike Twilight Princess HD and Breath of the Wild (who both got compatible amiibo).

third party company making the title shouldn'tmatter. Nintendo still owns the IP and all the characters within. Well, maybe not the OCs...don't really know where any of those stand.

But, regardless, they could have totally made zelda amiibo to go with it, even if they weren't specifically Hyrule Warrior amiibo. Like how Chrom & Tiki got amiibo clearly meant to tie into FEW, but were just general FE amiibo.