Fire Emblem Heroes 1-Year Anniversary: What are your predictions?

Charmeleonbrah

6 minutes ago, Stroud said:

CYL Camilla would be nice, blue Wyvern please, Camilla emblem please.
The last crushing VG told us who is truly devoted to Camilla. 

hmm, also how about they finally do something for the Askr Trio. But I think it is more likely that they implement something for them in the story.
I will just wait and see what Feh will tell us, no point in speculating too much. At least for me.

NO MORE CAMILLAS PLEASE!!!! (or Azuras, or Lucinas or Xanders! or Corrins!) (Although there never can be enough Xanders!)

I am holrding on Weapon dew because of the Askr trio refinement that will hopefully come -_-

Edited by Hilda

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Stroud said:

CYL Camilla would be nice, blue Wyvern please, Camilla emblem please.
The last crushing VG told us who is truly devoted to Camilla. 

hmm, also how about they finally do something for the Askr Trio. But I think it is more likely that they implement something for them in the story.
I will just wait and see what Feh will tell us, no point in speculating too much. At least for me.

GO HOME Camilla! Camilla is the least deserving of a CYL version. Leo is the best Fates royal. 

An upgrade for the Askr trio would be really nice. 

Edited by Lord_Grima

Just now, Lord_Grima said:

GO HOME Camilla! Camilla is the least deserving of a CYL version. Leo is the best Fates royal.

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

NO MORE CAMILLAS PLEASE!!!! (or Azuras, or Lucinas or Xanders! or Corrins!) (Although there never can be enough Xanders!)

Ah, come on D= Just 1 Camilla more so we can have 4 of them. After that I don't care anymore if they will ever release Camilla again.

But I do understand the point. There are Heroes who get too much attention. They have such a big pool on characters and give us the same again and again. 
I also think Hinoka is underappreciated compared to Camilla (for reasons).
Hinoka and Ryouma still need their second units in this game...

Also what is with that Copy of Lucina which we got on one of the first banners from the game? Maybe he will get a new Unit?
Maybe they are too ashamed for this bad imposter. 

We may as well just go ahead and finish the emblems since we're already this close with so many characters.

• Sword Dancer Azura.
  • Staff/Dagger Xander.
  • Axe/Lance Lyn.
  •  Axe Lucina.
  • Lance Camilla.
  • Lance/Blue Tome Chrom.

Edited by Zeo

13 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Ah, come on D= Just 1 Camilla more so we can have 4 of them. After that I don't care anymore if they will ever release Camilla again.

But I do understand the point. There are Heroes who get too much attention. They have such a big pool on characters and give us the same again and again. 
I also think Hinoka is underappreciated compared to Camilla (for reasons).
Hinoka and Ryouma still need their second units in this game...

Also what is with that Copy of Lucina which we got on one of the first banners from the game? Maybe he will get a new Unit?
Maybe they are too ashamed for this bad imposter. 

1. I have never liked Camilla. When I got to her chapter in Warriors, I did say "Go Home Camilla". Never played as her.

2. There are more Camillas than Thracia 776 characters.

3. As you said, Ryoma and Hinoka have not gotten seasonal variants.

As much fun as completing an character-Emblem is, that should not be IS's priority. One of my favorite parts of Heroes is getting to know a lot of characters that I did not know previously. There are some FE games that I have not played, so meeting the characters here is awesome. So, I really like when more characters from older games are released. 

1 hour ago, Lord_Grima said:

1. I have never liked Camilla. When I got to her chapter in Warriors, I did say "Go Home Camilla". Never played as her.

I like the way you think, but it's better to kill her in her recruit chapter on conquest, Takumi is there for a reason. 

I expect we will get a rerun of the brave heroes, a anniversary orb bonus and maybe the next story chapter 

What I hope we will get is anniversary quests, special orbs like we used to after VG's a new grand hero battle, two new story chapters, a new banner of non-seasonal, non-brave units and a second free choice of a brave hero 

Poor Camilla sure has it rough on Serenes. I do hope we get CYL part 2, with her, Tharja, Chrom and Hector. All of them would probably be amazing units just like the last set, and Camilla emblem would be a lot of fun to use. I'd even want Chrom and Hector if their art turned out good. I'd wonder what would come next with CYL, though. A full year later seems a bit long to continue going off the same poll results, but I think having the poll in the first place was mainly a feh launch gimmick I don't really see them just holding a new one soon to replace it either.

I really hope we don't get a Valentines banner. Back to back limited banners with a legendary banner in between like we've just had was way too much, and I don't want it to see that happen again already. It's terribly excessive at this point. CYL 2 on the heels of the January legendary banner would be bad enough if they do just that.

Hmmm... It's hard to say. We were treated pretty well during the 6 month anniversary, but I'm happy with anything. It's free. It gives me something to do. XD I feel like most of what I want isn't necessarly a thing they'd do in celebration of the game. (I just want the Dawn Brigade and GHBs...Lyon plz).

In all honestly, I think it's likely we'll get something along the lines of:

• free orbs in the form of a login bonus
  • orbs from special maps or a paralogue/chapter
  • a one-time anniversary celebration gift (orbs/feathers/coins/refining ore/badges)
  • a banner akin to Hero Fest or maybe just Hero Fest 3 with older, highly sought after characters. It would be nice to see Ayra as the only red on a banner for once.

Those are the things that feel kind of standard for what they've done in the past for other celebrations. Like others, I'd like to see a larger 3/4* pool... Even if it means just demoting some characters that were 4-5 star exclusive when the game started: Sakura, Maria, Jakob, Caeda, Peri, Ogma, etc. I honestly just want it because I want some more variety when I'm pulling...but that feels more like a version update than an anniversary. I'd also love for the Askr trio to get some love. Their original forms. I absolutely do not want seasonal Askrs. Or seasonal anniversary characters in general. I don't mind getting more "brave heroes" as long as they get added to the general pool...

What I'd like:

- Weapon refinement or some sort of boost to the Askrs. They really need it.

- The 3 and 4 star pools changed up to include more units, including some downgrades of certain characters that are currently pullable at 5 star.

- The daily rotation units changed or added onto.

- A bunch of free orbs and a free 5 star of one's choice (I'd have a hard time choosing though... A neutral Ryoma that would be better than my current -Spd one? Or an Ike to give him merges? Or should I go for someone I want but don't have at all yet, like Hinoka?).

- A new mode.

- More story chapters in book II.

I have no idea what to expect though, except some free orbs and probably NY Corrin. I just know something's gonna happen since they did a big thing for the sixth month mark.

Edited by Anacybele

On 1/7/2018 at 4:15 PM, Zeo said:

Let's throw all speculation out there.

• Askr Trio banner for merges.
  • Askr Trio legendary weapon upgrades via refinery.
  • Fire or Earth legendary hero banner.
  • New Book II Story Missions.
  • Anniversary Login Bonus.
  • Potential "Thank you" award or bonus for those playing since launch/last year.
  • Potential new daily rotation of daily hero battles.
  • New Squad Assault.
  • Possible new mode.
  • Potential Tempest Trial with Askr Trio + Fjorm as 40% bonus units.
  • Free NY!Corrin.
  • Potential new GHB.

The anniversary to me seems like something that is going to revolve around the trio in a big way. They've been there since the beginning and are the biggest victims of power-creep in the entire game. We'll get an upgrade for them in one form or another, be it merges or via the refinery but something is coming for them. Everything else is gravy but that much is certain.

I agree with your speculations, I've bolded the ones that I think are most likely.  The new mode...maybe maybe not.  But I think the bolded stuff is par for the course, in terms of special events through FEH.  Unless, that is, IS decides to do something really big and unexpected.  Otherwise I think this will be about it, and I'm okay with that.  Tbh, all I really want is a big load of award orbs and story missions.  Oh, and NY!Corrin.

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

We may as well just go ahead and finish the emblems since we're already this close with so many characters.

• Sword Dancer Azura.
  • Staff/Dagger Xander.
  • Axe/Lance Lyn.
  •  Axe Lucina.
  • Lance Camilla.
  • Lance/Blue Tome Chrom.

Well, there are already four Lucinas, but I'd be up for a different one to cycle out masked Lucina.

13 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

I agree with your speculations, I've bolded the ones that I think are most likely.  The new mode...maybe maybe not.  But I think the bolded stuff is par for the course, in terms of special events through FEH.  Unless, that is, IS decides to do something really big and unexpected.  Otherwise I think this will be about it, and I'm okay with that.  Tbh, all I really want is a big load of award orbs and story missions.  Oh, and NY!Corrin.

An Askr boost somehow would be really nice but as long as they keep piling on the orbs like they've been doing I'm fine with whatever. A lot of fantastic banners are about to pop up though and they likely will come without warning. A FEH Channel this month could be possible and it's only the 9th and we've gotten nearly 100 orbs already. Plus rumors of another tempest coming with NY!Corrin are rolling around so something big is coming. Rather than a reward though I think It'll just be a banner spree.

Instead of another seasonal banner the Anniversary banner really should just be an Askr Trio banner. They deserve it.

For Valentine's day, a male masquerading as Cupid would give us a flying Bow user. Plus some lovely fanservice. Now who is the lucky dude? And don't try to pull a fast one IS or whoever is responsible and give that to some loli or busty babe!

21 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

For serious though I'm just not into the idea of a Valentine's Day banner. It's a D tier holiday, and I won't care for the month-long Did-You-Knows about how Japan uniquely bastardizes the holiday by splitting it into two parts.

Ah White Day! A correction to a misogynist error where the businessman who brought VD to Japan mistakenly advertised it or thought of it as a day where women gave stuff to men, but not men to women. Then recognizing the whoopsie Japan invents White Day where men give women white stuff.

Associated VG: Red vs. White. Celica is bifurcated for this battle.

52 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

For Valentine's day, a male masquerading as Cupid would give us a flying Bow user. Plus some lovely fanservice. Now who is the lucky dude? And don't try to pull a fast one IS or whoever is responsible and give that to some loli or busty babe.

I could forgive IS for all the seasonal banners if they gave us Cupid Virion. ...or Sain or Bastian but mostly Virion. But I'm fully prepared for an all female banner instead or for another Chrom to add to his pantheon of embarrassing costumes.

2 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, there are already four Lucinas, but I'd be up for a different one to cycle out masked Lucina.

I see three Lucinas and two Marths. Not sure where you're getting that fourth Lucina from.

Multiple Seasonal Marth, Happy One Year Anniversary!Marth, Free 5*level 40+10 Marth. Weapon buffs for the Falchion, Sieglinde, Binding Blade and Yato.

I can be serious and completely 100% bias free. Ehh but if Marth doesn't get something soon I'm gonna be sad. His wife got a seasonal yet he's appeared on only one banner.

1) New mode

2) More personal weapon refinements

3) Free orbs

4) More chapters for Book 2

5) New Legendary hero.

6) Introduction of beast characters.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

For Valentine's day, a male masquerading as Cupid would give us a flying Bow user. Plus some lovely fanservice. Now who is the lucky dude? And don't try to pull a fast one IS or whoever is responsible and give that to some loli or busty babe!

Clearly Cupid Leon is the way to go. Spread the love!

As much as I prefer actual new characters instead of seasonals, I'd be happy if any of the Echoes characters get something.

14 hours ago, Zeo said:

• Axe/Lance Lyn.
  • Axe Lucina.

I'd prefer Wind Mage Lyn.  And Lucina already has her emblem, provided you count Masked Marth.

7 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Clearly Cupid Leon is the way to go. Spread the love!

As much as I prefer actual new characters instead of seasonals, I'd be happy if any of the Echoes characters get something.

no. Cupid Niles is a thing that should happen!!!

I would love Cupid Innes, that would be really funny.  Of Course if they put Shinon on a V day banner I would be so happy, I need more of my snarky archers in Heroes.

3 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I would love Cupid Innes, that would be really funny.  Of Course if they put Shinon on a V day banner I would be so happy, I need more of my snarky archers in Heroes.

I mean, I'd say Shinon is probably the most applicable for VD just not the VD everyone's thinking of.

36 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

I mean, I'd say Shinon is probably the most applicable for VD just not the VD everyone's thinking of.

That is why I want him.  VD is always just another day to me, so having a "joke" character who has nothing to do with love at all would make me very happy.

14 hours ago, Alkaid said:

Poor Camilla sure has it rough on Serenes. I do hope we get CYL part 2, with her, Tharja, Chrom and Hector. All of them would probably be amazing units just like the last set, and Camilla emblem would be a lot of fun to use. I'd even want Chrom and Hector if their art turned out good. I'd wonder what would come next with CYL, though. A full year later seems a bit long to continue going off the same poll results, but I think having the poll in the first place was mainly a feh launch gimmick I don't really see them just holding a new one soon to replace it either.

I blame the Camilla hate on Fates' hit and miss supports (and by miss, I mean Gonzales with a hand axe bad) and the fact that her "uniform" never being addressed properly in the series (are noblewomen in Norh peons in political marriges or not? This seems to be case based on the conflict between Garon's mistresses, but I don't remember any dialogue on the matter), which turns her armor into simple fanservice. The fact that she gets into banners she is not exepcted (like NY) does not help.

I also find kinda odd they are only going to release eight characters per poll (4 highest, 4 black horses); since then the next surveys would be a lot of repeated results, and it would take 6+ months to get the data and create the characters. Assuming they decide to release CYL untis for February, given that the CYL theme was about inheritance, CYL 2 could be about being a parent. In this case we probably would get papa!Hector (sword)/Chrom (lance), mama!Tharja (green tome)/Camilla (infantry axe). 

@Hilda That's one kinky cupid. Also I would have suggested him but I feel people would complain more because another Fates seasonal haha

@Crux404 I feel it's more the overexposure and fanservice use that hurts her the most. Yeah replacing Hinoka's spot is really annoying...but on the bright side she at least has some nice clothes on. But yeah too much Camilla now. If they ever have to have a CYL version of her...maybe Dark Knight since that;s one of her reclass options? (You mentioning black horse gave me the idea haha) ....Cue people hating her more now though because tome cavalry is broken with horse buffs and blade tomes..

12 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

If they ever have to have a CYL version of her...maybe Dark Knight since that;s one of her reclass options? (You mentioning black horse gave me the idea haha) ....Cue people hating her more now though because tome cavalry is broken with horse buffs and blade tomes..

Dagger maid.

On a dragon.

Edited by Ice Dragon