Fire Emblem Heroes 1-Year Anniversary: What are your predictions?

Charmeleonbrah

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like a whole release of new minor characters added to the pool for summoning, but not as focus. Along with some new focus characters and a few new chapters as well. It'd be cool if they started off with eight characters and two banners. Lately they've been giving us three new characters for summoning so maybe six. I'm guessing the entire month will be celebrating the one year anniversary, there's really no reason for them not to do something big considering they did for only 6-month anniversary. Perhaps some more CYL characters, I could see the Brave Heroes banner returning. Tempest Trials could literally be anything, but I'd lean towards there being a Radiant Dawn one but that's just a guess. There'll probably be one new GHB unit and your guess is as good as mine. I could see another 5% banner or a 8% Legendary Hero banner, so either Earth or Fire. I don't care about those since both have not been good experiences. 5% banner I'd prefer tbh. With whatever comes around the corner with characters there's sure to be new characters, so with new characters I'm expecting we'll be able to choose one five-star unit for free as we were able to do with Brave Heroes during the 6-month anniversary. New Shards & Crystals quests will finally come back to us, they need to shorten the time on those because I completed those in the first week I had the game. They just need to make this game as fun as it was when it first came out, a new beginning and almost like we're replaying it all over again. It'd be interesting if they added a new difficulty to story or let us re-play the story for more orbs once again.

I predict about 30 free orbs on the day of the anniversary, plus a new set of CYL units, hopefully consisting of Marth, Chrom, Micaiah and Eirika. About 3000 feathers, too. TT may be based on said CYL units, and a VG with them. GHB reruns Xander and Camus who? And potentially a new BHB. Daily logins return, new quests, new paralogue. Valentines Day seasonals...stuff like that.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 8:12 PM, Alkaid said:

Poor Camilla sure has it rough on Serenes. I do hope we get CYL part 2, with her, Tharja, Chrom and Hector. All of them would probably be amazing units just like the last set, and Camilla emblem would be a lot of fun to use. I'd even want Chrom and Hector if their art turned out good. I'd wonder what would come next with CYL, though. A full year later seems a bit long to continue going off the same poll results, but I think having the poll in the first place was mainly a feh launch gimmick I don't really see them just holding a new one soon to replace it either.

I really hope we don't get a Valentines banner. Back to back limited banners with a legendary banner in between like we've just had was way too much, and I don't want it to see that happen again already. It's terribly excessive at this point. CYL 2 on the heels of the January legendary banner would be bad enough if they do just that.

Ikr?  Before I joined the online FE community, I just thought she was a fun character gameplay-wise and personality-wise.  I had no idea there was such vitriol lol.  Although her outfit is polarizing, she is undeniably a unique royal in a series that takes almost no risks with the royal/main characters.  

I also feel like the original CYL may be scrapped in favor of a new poll released this year.  There's been so much that's gone on in Heroes since then that the results would undoubtably change.  Cue CYL Reinhardt (Hector will still be top 4).

Personally I'd like another Tiki to round out Tiki Emblem.  Each version of her character has been pretty good so far, with Summer Tiki and Adult Tiki being great defensive walls.  Give us a Tiki with 35+ Resistance and we're set.

Edited by Charmeleonbrah

1 hour ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Give us a Tiki with 35+ Resistance and we're set.

FE3 Book 2 Divine Dragon Tiki as a green breath unit with Mist Breath (16 Mt, effective against dragons plus some other effect).

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

FE3 Book 2 Divine Dragon Tiki as a green breath unit with Mist Breath (16 Mt, effective against dragons plus some other effect).

Or they could just give us Myrrh from Sacred Stones since she could pass as a blue or green dragon...

23 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Dagger maid.

On a dragon.

I like it.  So she's really Tohru then and not Lucoa, because Lucoa is not a maid.

Her Slot A skill would be Heavy Breasts: If Camilla's Cup Size > foe's Cup Size, gain Special cooldown charge +1 per attack.  (If similar skills also used, only highest value applied.)

Essentially only Kagero and maybe Summer Tiki would stand a chance.

49 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Essentially only Kagero and maybe Summer Tiki would stand a chance.

Charlotte, Gunnthrá, Ursula, Tharja and her Australian Christmas outfit and possibly Tana would possibility use the skill too.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

I think they're definitely saving up a lot for the one year anniversary. They're probably gonna pack on a lot of new banners, or at the very least a large banner with multiple heroes on it. I hope they add more chapters to the story, maybe even a paralogue as well to just give us something new to do. Maybe they'll even have a special Voting Gauntlet for it? I'm just hoping that whatever they have in store is really interesting, because I haven't really been doing much on Heroes lately. 

The thing I'm still hoping for the most though is a really great anniversary login bonus.

I think there’s going to be something very huge refered to banners for the anniversary. Just think about it for a moment. People has been claiming Micaiah to be added to the game for a long time, and then, they decide to add her a few weeks before the anniversary and with such a desirable weapon...that’s suspicious

Edited by Javi Blizz

My friend and I have been kind of hoping laguz from the FE9/10 will be added, since the Radiant Dawn Banner is so close to the 1-year anniversary.  I'm also thinking it is going to be a large banner that adds a good number of minor characters, but maybe it'll actually just be characters that were popular on the Choose Your Legend poll that haven't been added yet.

On 1/11/2018 at 12:11 PM, Charmeleonbrah said:

Ikr?  Before I joined the online FE community, I just thought she was a fun character gameplay-wise and personality-wise.  I had no idea there was such vitriol lol.  Although her outfit is polarizing, she is undeniably a unique royal in a series that takes almost no risks with the royal/main characters.  

I also feel like the original CYL may be scrapped in favor of a new poll released this year.  There's been so much that's gone on in Heroes since then that the results would undoubtably change.  Cue CYL Reinhardt (Hector will still be top 4).

Personally I'd like another Tiki to round out Tiki Emblem.  Each version of her character has been pretty good so far, with Summer Tiki and Adult Tiki being great defensive walls.  Give us a Tiki with 35+ Resistance and we're set.

I love her outfit, personality, design and character(reason I married her in one of my main Fates files) I couldn't care less what few people on this board think ain't effecting me and I'm definitely sure MANY others as well. I honestly think if any CYL related happens it'll just be the rest in the top 10 getting the CYL treatment at least #3-#4 for both genders I want Bolverk wielding Camilla please!!!!

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

Imo I’m sure one of the three scenarios will happen.

1) We’ll get CYL versions of Camilla, Hector, Chrom, and Tharja.

2) Like with Mia, Joshua, Lute, and Dorcas, they’ll add characters that were popular on the poll that haven’t been added yet (I forgot who those might be).

3) IS completely drops the ball and does something lame like adding temporary maps or something.

There’s miscellaneous things that can happen too for a February update such as adjusting the summon pool, adding a new mode or two, introducing beast units (really doubtful about this one), or throw a curveball for better or for worse.

I’m pretty sure that if IS is serious about topping off Heroes full year with a bang, they’ll show us something new on Feh channel in about a week or so. 

I'm starting to think there won't be anything special going on in February.  I think there will be a login bonus, some "developers say thanks" maps, and maybe a voting gauntlet.  There will probably be a new banner, maybe Thracia 776 or beast characters.  If there was something major going on, there probably would have been a FEH channel already.  We might get CYL again in the summer.  Realistically, it probably took most of IS's resources to develop the Christmas, New Years, and Radiant Dawn characters and maps.

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:38 AM, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I love her outfit, personality, design and character(reason I married her in one of my main Fates files) I couldn't care less what few people on this board think ain't effecting me and I'm definitely sure MANY others as well. I honestly think if any CYL related happens it'll just be the rest in the top 10 getting the CYL treatment at least #3-#4 for both genders I want Bolverk wielding Camilla please!!!!

Great minds think alike.  I married her too in Conquest.  Wyvern Lords Camilla and Kan(n)a were unstoppable end-game.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:15 PM, Ice Dragon said:

Lol.  This is so random.  I believe you said you have not played Fates, correct?  Ice Dragon truly knows everything.

13 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Lol.  This is so random.  I believe you said you have not played Fates, correct?  Ice Dragon truly knows everything.

I do a lot of research and learn strange things, but this one was because someone else mentioned it before.

My Hopes:

• A second pull on the guaranteed CYL banner. My pipe dream is a free 5* of our choosing, but I know that will never happen.
  • Brave Varients of Chrom, Hector, Tharja, and Camilla.
  • One last chapter to end Book 1 that ends in us getting Bruno.
  • Weapon refinery for all the outclassed legendary weapons
  • Re-balancing the summoning pool.
  • Announcing a second CYL poll without the original winners.
  • A good amount of free orbs. Maybe 15 immediately and then 2 a day over ten days.
  • A new permanent game mode. Maybe a survive as long as you can mode?
  • Thracia content added by then, or at least coming soon
    • Leif will be a Master Knight and he'll have a special B skill that will let him equip any weapon class as long as it doesn't have a bonus effect (so just Iron->Steel->Silver->Silver+ and magic equivalents). This will probably never happen.

My Expectations:

• Bringing back the original two banners and maybe the CYL one at an increased summoning rate.
  • Another chapter to Book II.
  • 20 orbs over ten days.
  • One free upgrade to one of the weapons of the Askr trio. You have to refine the other two manually.
  • A discount on orbs or some sort of package (I saw there's datamined text for being unable to purchase something a second time).
Edited by AndrewMcC00l