Anyone Know How I Can Redownload Microsoft Word For A New PC?

Captain Karnage

so I built my new PC, and I'm completely lost as to how I can get back Word as I purchased and downloaded it a few years ago, I can't find a place on Microsoft's website to where I can just download it so I can put in my Microsoft account information.

Does anyone have any ideas?

If it was a few years ago, you might have to rebuy it.  I know that Microsoft was wanting a yearly sub to use Word a couple years ago.  I just started using Open Office instead.  It's free and does most everything you need.

If you're a university student, you can get MS Office for free (usually). If you aren't, WPS office is free and has all the same functions as MS Office.

You could always just use LateX, and skip the hassle of microsoft word. It is basically coding the entire document yourself, but it isn't actually that hard to learn.

Alternatively, many of the free versions work well enough. Though I personally didn't like them very much when i was looking through them.