Do you collect things?

Pandog

I saw some posts about games and figures but I was wondering if anyone collects things other then that. I think it's really neat to see what random stuff catch people's interest. Show off some collections of whatever you're proud of! Coins, comics, antiques, plushies, rocks, whatever! if you really want to share games or figures, that's fine too. :D

I have a couple I'd love to share, but will have to take photos later..

Collecting stuff is really fun. I used to collect those pencils with cool designs or pictures on them back in elementary school. One of them had a peppermint spiral, and another one had sparkles and stuff.

I used to collect the official TCG gaming cards for Naruto until I lost interest and gave it away. Good memories and fun times when I think back.s-l1600.jpg.a6f8c3a6b3525cf097b274a01162ff87.jpg

I always liked Kankuro for instance.

Edited by fOrEiGn sOUl

I started collecting golf balls from various places I visit a while ago. I haven't kept up with it super well, but I have a decent number of them from past trips. I've considered collecting Bionicles as well, as I already have a solid number of them, but... that gets kinda pricey...

4 hours ago, AlmondJuice said:

Collecting stuff is really fun. I used to collect those pencils with cool designs or pictures on them back in elementary school. One of them had a peppermint spiral, and another one had sparkles and stuff.

I remember always getting cool pencils then too and feeling conflicted on using them cause I always liked the pictures, haha ^ ^;

3 hours ago, Reality said:

I collect folkmanis hand puppets. I can't take pictures since I'm cooped up out of state for the next 3 months though.

Awesome! I've seen those at conventions and they're really cool. I have one myself.

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

I used to collect Pokémon cards. I still have 3 binders full of them. It's a reminder that I wasted money lol.

I got back into Pokemon cards and started recollecting and playing them recently and I only regret the wasted money.. a little bit.! I won't show any here unless someone really wants to see all of my rares and personal faovurites because it's an unholy amount.. XD;;;

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

I used to collect Pokémon cards. I still have 3 binders full of them. It's a reminder that I wasted money lol.

send me a pic, the old ones are worth quite a bit, even the commons

Finally I can post some of mine.

I have a red panda collection I started nearly ten/nine years ago. They're one of my favourite animals and back when I started it, they wern't all that common so it was always a fun challenge to hunt down plushies and other things.

Spoiler

redpandasrulemylife_by_purplepandog-dbzd

Spoiler

redpandasrulemylife2_by_purplepandog-dbz

11 minutes ago, Pandog said:

Finally I can post some of mine.

I have a red panda collection I started nearly ten/nine years ago. They're one of my favourite animals and back when I started it, they wern't all that common so it was always a fun challenge to hunt down plushies and other things.

Reveal hidden contents

redpandasrulemylife_by_purplepandog-dbzd

Reveal hidden contents

redpandasrulemylife2_by_purplepandog-dbz

Is that a STUFFLE in the first photo??!

I LOVE STUFFLE!!

38 minutes ago, Pandog said:

I remember always getting cool pencils then too and feeling conflicted on using them cause I always liked the pictures, haha ^ ^;

I never used them at all. They were too special to me. I still have them somewhere in a drawer, actually.

My favourite collection is made up of animal parts.

Shells, fossils, bug nests, and reptile skin

Spoiler

deadthings2__2__by_purplepandog-dbzfmt7.

bones

Spoiler

deadthings1__2__by_purplepandog-dbzfmt0.

preserved bugs and stuff

Spoiler

deadthings3__2__by_purplepandog-dbzfmth.

at least that's the majority of it. I also have few antlers and a ton of feathers.

Edited by Pandog
spellcheck

I can see my daughter growing up to have collections like yours, Pandog! I'm afraid I've had to throw away quite a few random rocks and feathers as we're moving soon, but I've kept her nicest rocks and crystals. 

My biggest collection is probably actually Fire Emblem stuff for my favourite characters; lots of fan-made merchandise as official merchandise is thin on the ground.

I collect comics and occasionally plastic junk (figures for those who prefer). I also have a sizeable video game collection, but I don't play as video games as much as I used to.

I am seriously considering selling some of my collection off.

I collect rocks but a lot of them are in bags right now or scattered around. I need to get a decent shelf but that's a later problem.