Anything Goes Birthright PMU

Michelaar

So, I used to do a lot of pmu's of fire emblem fates. I haven't done them in a while. So, I want to do some again!

Rules:

•  Avatar can be customized by anyone who comes first. You can decide appearance, name, Class, Bane and Boon, S-Support partner and gender. I reccomend using the Kamui customizer to create my corrin. Just post the picture here. https://serenesforest.net/app/kamui/
  • I really want to leave things up to you guys. I won't forbid anything, just, be creative as you can be. Feel free to go wild with the suggestions.
  • Every unit is usable. EVERY unit. The only unit I have to use is my avatar, and I can use anyone. This includes Anna, Mycastle units, Children units, Capturable units and einherjar units.
  • I will be using 15 units in total, including Corrin.
  • I will only be grinding for supports. Everyone will be reclassed as soon as it is available.
  • Every DLC class is allowed, as I have all dlc of this game.
  • Duplicate classes are also allowed.

Current units:

Spoiler

1. Paladin!Shura (By S-supporting the Avatar)

2. Oni Chieftain!Orochi (By S-supporting Hayato)

3. Vanguard!Hinata

4. Witch!Sakura

5. Oni Chieftain!Azama (By S-supporting Rinkah)

6.Strategist!Anna

7. Maid!Oboro (By S-supporting Jakob)

8. Ballistician!Takumi

9. One of the two generals in chapter 14 (I find this one very creative.)

10. Spearmaster!Obaro (MU) - +Res -Mag (Cavalier Talent, S-support Shura, A-support Oboro)

11. Falcon Knight!Ryoma

12. Maid!Hinoka (A+ with Azura)

13. Strategist!Daniela (Boss of chapter 14

14. Great lord!Scarlet

15. Sniper!Setsuna

Edited by Michelaar

3 minutes ago, Tuvy2 said:

Paladin!Shura via marrying Avatar with partner seal.

Wew, thank you! I have never really used Shura, this should be good. This also means that my Avatar will have a Cavalier talent! Keep that in mind when making the avatar, people.

2 minutes ago, joshcja said:

Oni!Orachi (S Hayato)

I assume that means Oni Chieftain, yes? Sweeet, I used Blacksmith Orochi before, this should be good.

37 minutes ago, Tabby said:

Witch Sakura? Because she's cute as a witch, and I want to be nice.

Aww, yay thank you! Don't worry about being mean to me, I can handle it. Especially in this type of pmu.

Recruit someone's Ophelia from a My Castle and use her in whatever Heart Seal class she has that isn't Samurai (Basically whatever her mother passed down to her.) We will break the boundaries of fate! Go Dark Knight if I'm forgetting how recruiting My Castle units works, and you only get Dark Mage and Samurai for options.

Alternatively, Ballistician!Takumi.

1 hour ago, Crux404 said:

Oni Azama (S Rinka )-it's his true form after all

"Death comes to everyone"

Thank you, that seems GREAT!

1 hour ago, 3+2=Pie said:

Great Knight Kagero via an S support with Silas.

Thank you!

55 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Strategist Anna

Not bad!

28 minutes ago, Ether said:

Maid!Oboro(S Jakob). Don't reclass her until promotion, unless you have a spare Dread Fighter at the end to get shuriken rank up

Nah, i'll make her a troubadour. I have used a troubadour Oboro before.

11 minutes ago, Emerson said:

Recruit someone's Ophelia from a My Castle and use her in whatever Heart Seal class she has that isn't Samurai (Basically whatever her mother passed down to her.) We will break the boundaries of fate! Go Dark Knight if I'm forgetting how recruiting My Castle units works, and you only get Dark Mage and Samurai for options.

Alternatively, Ballistician!Takumi.

I'd love to use Ophelia! But I will need someone to put their Ophelia in their castle team, and make it easy for me to get her. So for know, Ophelia is noted down, but if that doesn't work, I'm gonna replace her with Takumi.

13 minutes ago, Ozarhok said:

I'm going to use the "everyone is usable" rule to it's fullest extent and say capture one of the two generals in Chapter 14.

Now that is what I like! You sir, gave a very good unit :D

If you played Conquest before (Hard Mode and Up):

Haitaka, The Rallyer of Defense!

Kumagera, The Hoshidan Xander

13 minutes ago, Ozarhok said:

I'm going to use the "everyone is usable" rule to it's fullest extent and say capture one of the two generals in Chapter 14.

This guy is a brick wall and really good meat shield if you can get him.  On Hard Mode and Up he comes with Warding Blow to safely take out mages.

3 minutes ago, anniec8711 said:

If you played Conquest before (Hard Mode and Up):

Haitaka, The Rallyer of Defense!

Kumagera, The Hoshidan Xander

I should have those units, but they are not in my unit logbook, which means they can't be chosen. Feel free to suggest other things though!

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I should have those units, but they are not in my unit logbook, which means they can't be chosen. Feel free to suggest other things though!

If you captured them and successfully bribed or convinced them to join your army, they should be automatically entered into your logbook.

Since I love captured units in Fates (Conquest in particular) here are some other suggestions:

Master Ninja w/ Grisly Wound, Movement +1, Locktouch, Poison Strike - Lunatic Conquest Chapter 17 (Ninja Rape Cave) in the Treasure Room.  On Hard Mode he has everything except Grisly Wound.

Great Master w/ Speed Seal - Hard Mode Conquest Chapter 20 (Mr. Fuuga's Wild Ride).  Generic Great Master Portrait is Badass.  Probably your best Bolt Naginata user.

25 minutes ago, anniec8711 said:

If you captured them and successfully bribed or convinced them to join your army, they should be automatically entered into your logbook.

Since I love captured units in Fates (Conquest in particular) here are some other suggestions:

Master Ninja w/ Grisly Wound, Movement +1, Locktouch, Poison Strike - Lunatic Conquest Chapter 17 (Ninja Rape Cave) in the Treasure Room.  On Hard Mode he has everything except Grisly Wound.

Great Master w/ Speed Seal - Hard Mode Conquest Chapter 20 (Mr. Fuuga's Wild Ride).  Generic Great Master Portrait is Badass.  Probably your best Bolt Naginata user.

Unfortunatly I don't have those units in my thing yet. Why this is a thing, I think I never actually recruited them on my side haha. Feel free to select any capturable boss available on the BR side. Also, suggest for me, units to capture in this playthrough that you want me to use on the next ones I do, CQ and Rev.

34 minutes ago, anniec8711 said:

Candice the great and Sophie's boss are both open.

On topic, capture the 15 hp Be in weirdstat sanctuary ^_^

Edited by joshcja