I'm terrible with introductions

JerseyDevilsAdvocate

Hello there!  It's nice to have finally joined this site, and the community seems friendly and open to discussions.

Uh, a little bit about me is that I am almost done with a bachelors in nursing, and I plan on getting my masters afterwards.  I like to write sometimes and I've been an artist my entire life.  I kill time when I'm not working or studying with video games, documentaries, or new information.

One day I would love the skill and motivation to make my own video game, sew cosplays, and learn to play instruments, as well as have a small farm in the mountains.

Other games I love besides FE are Elder Scrolls (Skyrim is my favorite), Dragon Age (Tie between Origins and Inquisition), Divinity: Original Sin, Okami, Zelda (Twilight Princess is my favorite), and Pokemon (HGSS is my favorite!!  Been playing since Gen I, Red and Blue were my first video games ever!), Resident Evil (4 is my favorite)

I also play pokemon competitively and shiny hunt

1 hour ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Welcome to Airport 1001! Please remember to wake that slugabed up!

Also, what Zelda games have you played?

Thank you!  I've played Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, ALTTP, Phantom Hourglass, Wind Waker, Spirit Tracks, ALBW, Twilight Princess, Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, Four Swords, Skyward Sword, and I own BOTW but just never got around to it yet