Angelcynn: The Myrcian Conflict - Act 5 Magonsaete Route

Shin

Astaroth attacks Thief #4 with his Killer Bow!

25 Atk, 73% Hit, 36% Crit, 20% Adept
(71 52)
Astaroth deals 25 damage! (5/30 HP remaining)
(35)
Engel is a lie.

Astaroth gains 10 XP!
Astaroth gains 1 Bow WEXP! 

Astaroth cantos to 11,15!

"Are you sure? They look like they're really struggling."

Graham moves to 11,4!
Graham has to attack Brigand #4 due to Provoke!

Graham attacks Brigand #4 with his Steel Bow!
21 Atk, 87% Hit, 0% Crit
(90 20)
Graham misses!

Graham gains 5 XP!
Graham gains 1 Bow WEXP!

Alain moves to 10,5!
Alain has to attack Brigand #4!

Alain attacks Brigand #4 with Thunder!
20 Atk, 89% Hit, 18% Crit
(78 50)
Alain deals 20 damage! (21/41 HP remaining)

Alain gains 11 XP!
Alain gains 1 Tome WEXP!

Edited by Shin

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"They can require aid all they wish, we're not that well off ourselves! Sebastian, with me!" The adrenaline was familiar, but not at all pleasant. "Die!"

Cass brought her sword through the bandit after Sebastian softened him up with a flurry of knives, his corpse falling to the ground in a bloody heap. Cass wasn't doing all that great herself, her footwork had been sloppy, and these axes cut just as deeply as her own had before. With a hefty breath, she tried to shake it off. Adrenaline, focus on that. Survive, and deal with the damage later.

"If we can make it past this alive, we can think about helping more people! Apologies if you're unhappy about that, Graham. And don't miss next time!" There were some more bandits on their way, approaching from the call of their boss, who seemed like he'd be joining them soon. "Belial forsake me, I didn't ask for all of this. This is why I left! Gods be damned..."

Sebastian to 11,6, knife the killer axe guy, Cass to 11,5, finish him off with the ol' Emerald stab

The brigands nearby had been nearly wiped out, though a second group seemed to be approaching from the East. On top of all that, there seemed to be more fighting going on to the South, but with their own hands tied, they couldn't do much for the riding duo along the way, at least not yet. Looking back to their own circumstance, one particularly aggressive fellow with a mean looking weapon was taken down as he approached, but not without taking up most of their available manpower in the process. Sylvia could only hope that the new additions to their enemy's rank didn't mess up her new allies too badly, as she moved to clean up one of the original bastards with her revolver.

"Aye, Lily! Give me a hand with this one!" 

Sylvia to 8,6, attack Brigand 7 with Culverin

After getting attacked, Hiero was not distracted anymore. Besides, his gut was telling him that his chances were little to none at getting a date, so he put that behind him. Also, he mentally slapped the part of his brain that seemed to deal with dating. “I feel much better. Well, as better you can get after getting hit by an axe.” Hiero saw Astaroth hit thief, and then run. Hiero assumed that Astaroth was trying to join the main group. That was good idea, considering his and Astaroth’s situation. But, Hiero noticed something. “Damn fool, equip a sword to fight an axe. He’s my payer, so I gotta help him. Plus, that axe hurt, so I could take a chance to heal myself.”

Hiero moves to 13,15, trade equipping Astaroth’s steel sword onto Astaroth, with Hiero equipping his hand axe. Hiero uses a vulnerary.

Edited by Poimagic

Alright, well things have cleared out some, but unfortunately one of the lumps they'd joined up with had dashed straight back in to the fray, rather than either making a fighting retreat, or sweeping around to group up with the other fighting force. And her acquaintance still wasn't getting her name right. Sigh. The situation should still be safe enough to follow her lead, time close in and end some punk, up close and personal. 

Naiman come in to 9,6, stab the bandit at 10,6

"As you please, Princess. It would be an inconvenient detour."

Sebastian moves to 11,6!
Sebastian is forced to attack Brigand #4

Sebastian attacks Brigand #4 with his Throwing Knife!
9 Atk, 86% hit, 16% Crit
(4 62)
Sebastian deals 9 damage! (12/41 HP remaining)

Sebastian gains 9 XP!
Sebastian gains 1 WEXP!
Cass moves to 11,5!
Cass has to attack Brigand #4!

Cass attacks Brigand #4 with Gaffney's Sword!
17 Atk, 100% Hit, 18% Crit
(49 39)
No more provoking for you!

Cass gains 36 XP!
Cass gains 2 Sword WEXP!
Cass picks up a Killer Axe!
Killer Axe goes to Cass' convoy!

Sylvia moves to 8,6!

Sylvia attacks Brigand #7 with her Culverin Revolver!
15 Atk, 92% Hit, 9% Crit, 19% Adept
(71 11)
Bang! Sylvia deals 15 damage! (2/36 HP remaining)
(61)

Sylvia gains 10 XP!

Hiero moves to 13,15!
Hiero helps Astaroth equip his Steel Sword!
Hiero uses his Vulnerary to return to full HP!

Naimanzuunnadintsetseg moves to 9,6!

Naimanzuunnadintsetseg attacks Brigand #7 with her Gutting Knife!
14 Atk, 92% Hit, 49% Crit
(80 43)
Kablammo!

Naimanzuunnadintsetseg gains 30 XP!
Naimanzuunnadintsetseg gains 2 WEXP!

ENEMY PHASE

Brigand #1 moves to 10,4!

Brigand #1 attacks Alain with his Steel Axe!
15 Atk, 56% Hit, 0% Crit
(7 13)
Alain takes 15 damage! (9/28 HP remaining)
Alain shoots back with Thunder!
19 Atk, 94% Hit, 19% Crit
(44 11)
Brigand #1 sparkles like a Christmas Tree!
Then melts...

Alain gains 33 XP!
Alain gains 2 Tome WEXP!

Brigand #2 moves to 10,3!

Brigand #2 attacks Alain with his Hand Axe!
13 Atk, 67% Hit, 0% Crit
(87 3)
Lucky miss!
Alain thunders back!
20 Atk, 93% Hit, 20% Crit
(43 3)
Alain fries another dude!

Alain gains 33 XP!
Alain gains 2 Tome WEXP!

Alain grows to level 18!
(79 59 5 15 19 50 48 99)

Magic up!
Skill up... lol
Speed up!
Luck up!
Brigand #6 attacks Hiero with his Hand Axe!
Nihil deactivates Hit+10!
10 Atk, 62% Hit, 9% Crit
(66 5)
Phew!

Hiero gains 5 XP!

Brigand #8 moves to 14,14!

Brigand #8 attacks Hiero with his Hand Axe!
8 Atk, 75% Hit, 10% Crit
(57 67)
Hiero takes 8 damage! (17/25 HP remaining)

Hiero gains 5 XP!

Brigand #9 moves to 16,15!

Hunter #2 moves to 15,2!

Hunter #4 moves to 13,4!

Hunter #4 attacks Graham with his Steel Bow!
4 Atk, 76% Hit, 6% Crit
(42 72)
Graham takes 4 damage! (30/42 HP remaining)
Graham shoots back!
22 Atk, 96% Hit, 0% Crit
(90 4)
Graham deals 22 damage! (12/34 HP remaining)
Hunter #4 attacks again!
(25 65)
Another 4 damage for Graham! (26/42 HP remaining)

Graham gains 10 XP!
Graham gains 1 Bow WEXP!
Graham gains 1 LEXP!

Thief #4 moves to 13,14!
Thief #4 steals Hiero's Vulnerary!

Thief #5 moves to 12,4!
Thief #5 steals Cass' Libro!

Mage #1 moves to 13,6!

Mage #1 attacks Sebastian with Thunder!
10 Atk, 70% Hit, 4% Crit
(47 68)
Sebastian takes 10 damage! (27/37 HP remaining)
Sebastian throws a knife back!
10 Atk, 85% Hit, 17% Crit
(10 94)
Sebastian deals 10 damage! (23/33 HP remaining)

Sebastian gains 8 XP!
Sebastian gains 1 WEXP!

"Yer pumpkinheads are useless! I'm going north... no wait... south?"

Danval moves to 9,11!

Someone steps out of the house!

Chapter 10B Turn 4

8dc6525ece77d05a322e8f6e57dd9a8b.png

Spreadsheet

Graham averted his gaze, trying to avoid looking back at Cass after her stern words. "I guess we should look after ourselves first." he mumbled back, his enemy's arrows clanging heftily against his armour. He hadn't intended to miss the mark against the axeman, it stung even if things had worked out in the end. He could only watch as his faithful butler was struck by lightning, thankfully taking the hit better than Alain's foes. Sebastian cast Graham a sly smile, striking the mage right in the knee with his throwing knife.

"Do not worry, Master Graham. It appears that someone else has decided to lend some aid to our mounted decoys. Perhaps they will be a little more careful in their positioning." he remarked, watching casually as the newcomer stepped out from the house. He was a tall blonde man, too well kept to be one of the bandits. His armour was rather basic, but was a bright blue, and sporting an emblem on the shoulder.

"No point holding out for Baron Escablunder, he's probably charged his way off a cliff." Aurelio grunted, resting his axe on his shoulder as he stepped forwards. "Probably shouldn't get involved, but I'm sick of watching cavemen hit each other over the head with clubs. I'm picking the guys who are actually wearing shirts."

That group to the South didn't appear to be faring well, but a stroke of either luck or misery was about to hit them again, as an axe man exited a nearby home and entered the field. Would he be friend or foe, she wondered? If he was a brigand, it seemed odd he hadn't been in the fray from the beginning, but who knew with these types. They didn't really have time to worry about it, as the remainder of the Eastern group closed in on them, and the leader she had missed earlier started to move as well. They had to clean up here relatively quickly if they wanted to make it out, let alone help the unfortunate guys down below. To that end, there was another blasted mage.

"Aye, let's clear 'em out! I've got the spell slinger again!" Sylvia noted, as she pulled out her pike and charged the magus, taking a swing at him.

Sylvia to 12.6, attack Mage 1 with Pike

Graham hold position, attack Hunter 4 with Steel Bow

For Astaroth, the situation was even worse than it seemed before. Hiero drank the Vulnerary and was healed up, but he was struck again. Worse still, said Vulnerary was now in the hands of the cutthroat he had shot, who may attempt to use it to heal his wounds. Seeing that he was now surrounded, another character appeared out of the villa at the edge of the meadow. "You there, with the golden locks! We are having a bit of trouble over here! Would you mind discarding this rubbish with us? " Astaroth looked at Hiero. "Move on my signal. I will try and get that cutthroat to drop your Vulnerary by dropping him. If I can get it back, take it from me and pull my sword out of my sheath. In the meantime, take your regular axe out, as I have a feeling that one isn't going to help anything." He moves into position and attacks.

Astaroth to 14,15 , attack Thief #4 with Killer Bow.

Aurelio to 16,14 , Attack Brigand #9 with Steel Axe.

Edited by Hylian Air Force

Sylvia moves to 12,6!

Sylvia attacks Mage #1 with her Pike!
(32 19)
Such dead.

Sylvia gains 27 XP!
Sylvia gains 2 Lance WEXP!

"Don't mess this up..."

Graham attacks Hunter #4 with his Steel Bow!
(81 27)
Graham succeeds for once!

Graham gains 27 XP!
Graham gains 2 Bow WEXP!
Graham gains 1 LEXP!

Graham grows to level 16!
(76 33 94 79 29 40 44 4)
HP up!
Strength up!
Speed up!
Luck up!
Resistance up!

Astaroth moves to 14,15!

Astaroth attacks Thief #4 with his Killer Bow!
25 Atk, 73% Hit, 36% Crit, 20% Adept
(1 99)
Great hit, bad crit?

Astaroth gains 23 XP!
Astaroth gains 2 Bow WEXP!
Astaroth reclaims the Vulnerary!

"I dunno, buddy. You don't really look that much better. How about you stop yapping and let me do my thing?"

Aurelio moves to 16,14!

Aurelio attacks Brigand #9 with his Steel Axe!
18 Atk, 59% Hit, 5% Crit, 16% Luna
(8 35 20)
Aurelio does 18 damage! (19/37 HP remaining)
Brigand #9 attacks back!
10 Atk, 61% Hit, 2% Crit
(66 1)
Close shave!

Alain moves to 12,3!

Alain attacks Thief #5 with Thunder!
22 Atk, 81% Hit, 14% Crit
(95 6)
Maybe Belial wasn't paying attention?

Alain gains 5 XP!
Alain gains 1 Tome WEXP!

Naimanzuunnadintsetseg had followed up on the opening Sylvia had left her, slipping in close to the bandit, so close he couldn't really effectively swing at her as she sank the sharp end, oh so sharp, of her knife into his belly. She almost let herself get carried away, hands slipping into the practiced motions used for gutting animals, but the weight of him collapsing forward, helplessly, against her shoulder and the continues cries of combat sounding out around them put a stop to that before she had even made it halfway through emptying his entrails onto the prairie grasses.

Pushing the carcass off of her, and following after her companion, before curling around to better corner the slippery looking foe close at hand, Naimanzuunnadintsetseg switched back to her bow. "Fine work dispatching that one, Sylvia! Let's keep up the pace." she called out praise and encouragement, as the last of the foul enemy mages had been taken down. Just thinking about that fact warranted another skeptical look at the magically inclined member of their would-be allies, before she returned her focus to fighting, swiftly nocking and releasing an arrow at her target.

Naiman 4,13 bow the thief

They'd thinned the herd, and not many of the thieves remained. To top it off, their supposed leader had headed towards those riders, If they were able to clean the rest of these thugs, by all rights, they could cut and run. The two girls here, they'd chosen to get involved in that, but taking damage all around and having an escape route... "Would anyone else be opposed if we used those riders to cover our exit? I know we could help them, but we're hurting enough as it is... Thoughts, everyone?" Cass' musings had taken her a small but, enough time for something to be missing when she reached for it. "Wha--"

One of the thieves roaming about the axemen had nabbed her staff! "Oh no you don't!" With one of their allies pelting him with an arrow, Cass swung hard, hoping to catch him off guard. "Sebastian! Patch up Alain while I clean this trash!"

Cass stands still and Iron stabs the thief!
Sebastian to 11,3, heal Alain!

Edited by SnakeMomMelissa

Naimanzuunnadintsetseg moves to 13,4!

Naimanzuunnadintsetseg attacks Thief #5 with her Steel Bow!
(59 35)
Naimanzuunnadintsetseg deals 19 damage! (12/31 HP remaining)

Naimanzuunnadintsetseg gains 10 XP!
Naimanzuunnadintsetseg gains 1 Bow WEXP!

Hiero moves to 15,15!
Hiero equips his Iron Axe!
Hiero helps Astaroth equip his Steel Sword!
Hiero uses his Vulnerary to regain his HP!
What a busy beaver!

Cass attacks Thief #5 with her Iron Sword!
16 Atk, 90% Hit, 5% Crit
(46 56)
Such a meanie!

Cass gains 22 XP!
Cass gains 2 Sword WEXP!
Cass steals back her Libro!

"Aptly put, Princess Cassandra. I shall attend to Sir Duhamel and his woefully fragile disposition. Let us pray none of these savages has a shovel handy."

Sebastian moves to 11,3!
Sebastian heals Alain back to full HP!
Sebastian gains 8 XP!
Sebastian gains 2 Staff WEXP!

ENEMY PHASE

"You dunderheads! Can't you beat some girlies and a man in a dress? I'm going in!"

Danval moves to 11,7!

Brigand #6 moves to 15,13!

Brigand #6 attacks Hiero with his Hand Axe!
10 Atk, 72% Hit, 9% Crit
(40 6)
Ouch! Hiero goes down!

"Damn, maybe I should have chosen the other guys."

Brigand #8 attacks Aurelio with his Hand Axe!
9 Atk, 71% Hit, 4% Crit
(71 98)
By a hair!
Brigand #9 attacks Aurelio with his Steel Axe!
10 Atk, 61% Hit, 2% Crit
(14 78)
Aurelio takes 10 damage! (35/45 HP remaining)
Aurelio strikes back!
19 Atk, 61% Hit, 5% Crit, 16% Luna
(32 36 4)
Aurelio's axe glimmers blue!
Aurelio cuts through Brigand #9!
Hunter #1 moves to 15,6!
Hunter #1 attacks Sylvia with his Longbow!
12 Atk, 54% Hit, 0% Crit
(41 84)
Sylvia takes 12 damage! (14/36 HP remaining)

Sylvia gains 5 XP!

Chapter 10B Turn 5

f98dcb19143ee67bda8058e13f689364.png

Spreadsheet

Danval looked around, the corpses of his men surrounding the very women he had been hoping to capture. "Oi! Where are you all hiding? If you're pretendin' to be dead I'm not going to be happy! Nobody messes with Danval the Dangerous!" he hollered, shaking his sword at the group. Even Graham had finally seen through the man's threats, he was all talk and had nothing to back it up - especially now all of his men had died. Sebastian gave him a reassuring nod, his young master was finally coming out of his shell. There was the matter of the bowman as well, but even against the lightly armoured Sylvia, he hadn't left too much of a mark.

"Cass, if we gang up on him we can stop his boasting." Graham suggested, notching another arrow. "If I shoot him, someone else can go in for the kill."

Meanwhile, Astaroth and friends were having a far less fun time. A surprise throwing axe had taken out Hiero, leaving the tribal chief with their newcomer. "Not gonna lie, kinda expected him to go down first." Aurelio remarked, the blue glow fading from his weapon. His decision to help the slightly more civilised pair wasn't working out particularly well, but it was a little late for him to change his mind. "I say we take one of them down first, two against one sounds a lot better for us."

Astaroth sees Hiero's Wyvern adopt a defensive stance over his master. Living or dead, Hiero was out of this fight, and the bandits would be more than foolhardy to attack a wounded and angered Wyvern. Astaroth looks to his tentative ally. "I had hoped all of us would end up in one piece, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Thanks for your help, anyway." Before making a decision, Astaroth looked at the one in front of him. "You better find something to pray to, because you are about to come face to face with Oblivion." Astaroth moves into the hedges and prepares to strike with his sword.

Aurelio moves to 14,13 and attacks Brigand #8 with Steel Axe.

Astaroth moves to 15,14 and attacks Brigand#8 with Steel Sword.

Edited by Hylian Air Force

"She told you to heal my wounds damn butler, not open up the old ones," Alain huffed, rolling his eyes as Sebastian's quips. 

He took a moment to scan the battlefield while he waited for his strength to return to him. Things were looking fairly good as far as their group was concerned. What once seemed like a giant horde of brutes had been cut down to a mere handful of fools. Their southern "companions" seemed to be having some trouble though, but they needed to deal with Danval first before they could worry about that.

"Hey Graham, here's an idea. Why don't you put that over-sized armor of yours to some actual use and show Danval the Dangerous what a nobleman of Wyke is really capable of?"

He offered the boy a reassuring smile and gave him a push forward.

"I'm sure Cass will be thoroughly impressed. Don't worry, I'll back you up."

Graham moves to (11,6) and spears Danval with the Partisan

Alain moves to (10,6), takes the Partisan, attacks Danval with Adhan

"Kinda need to pick a guy to murder, buddy."

Astaroth's moves do not specify a target!
Both are in range!

"You think so? I'll do my best!"

Graham moves to 11,6!

Graham attacks Danval with his Partisan!
16 Atk, 100% Hit, 0% Crit
(31 85)
Love strikes true! (34/50 HP remaining)
Danval attacks back!
4 Atk, 61% Hit, 9% Crit
(35 12)
Graham takes 4 damage! (22/43 HP remaining)
(77 99)
Graham gracefully dodges!

Graham gains 13 XP!
Graham gains 1 Lance WEXP!
Graham gains 1 LEXP!

Alain moves to 10,6!
Alain takes the Partisan from Graham!

Alain attacks Danval with Adhan!
17 Atk, 78% Hit, 0% Crit
(85 73)
Cool spell, bro.

Alain gains 5 XP!
Alain gains 1 Tome WEXP!

At least things were going well enough now for Alain to let out some jabs of his own, but their boss had shown himself up, leaving them little room for error. Error then, of course, came swiftly. Alain's spell was unfortunately dodged, but Cass had a plan, as painful as it likely would be. "Surround him!"

Cass to 11,8, equip GREEN sword, libro at the ol' pirate as she moves

Staring down this man brought a sense of nostalgia too her, unsure as to why... No, he reminded her of a certain bandit they'd had to kill before, on their way through Magonsaete. One that had left a memorable mark in her mind, even if he'd ended up insignificant on the whole. Damn that Esclabor... Whatever. Time to see if clout works.

Cass unwrapped her turban and let her hair down, leveling her sword at the man. "I am Cassandra Meredith Gaffney, royal Princess of Wyke! Your men lay dead and devastated by myself and my own! I will give you one chance to surrender, and only one. If you at all value the lives of those who remain, you will choose wisely. Else I will cut you down like the cur you are!"

Edited by SnakeMomMelissa

Yet more enemies had fallen to the impromptu allies' combined might, and now it really looked like the getting might be good. But no, apparently life was never easy, truly a maxim for the times. The call to surround the enemy leader raised an eyebrow, and Naimanzuunnadintsetseg really wasn't sure she was in for that. Not while nursing a wound and not in top form. Say what one will about his men, their chief had dodged impressively not only just now, but back when Sylvia first fired at him as well. Trying to hit him would certainly be a gamble. There was much softer prey, closer at hand even, and no reason not to take it.

As Naimanzuunnadintsetseg disregarded the woman's suggestion, heading toward the hunter instead, she paused a moment upon hearing the other announcement that followed. Her lips twisted upwards in amusement. She fiercely doubted this fellow would care a whit, given what he'd been after in the first place. To scum like him, a princess is just a hole with a fancier title than most. But to other people? Hmm...

No, there would be time for thought later, she had to dispatch this fool over here first. Maybe fleeing alone, if Sylvia wasn't of mind to follow, would be off the table now though.

Naiman to 14,6, gutting knife the hunter

Surround him, huh? Well, Sylvia supposed she could be a part of that, though her lingering resentment of this brigand who had disturbed an easy ride wasn't quenched quite yet. The heavily armoured fellow had used a rather interesting spear, one that seemed to lend the man's blade rather ineffective, and as she approached, the mage took it from him and seemed poised to hand it to her. It would work better at striking him than her own weaponry for certain, and grabbing the partisan as she darted into the trees, it took Sylvia only a few moments to emerge with a lunge.

"Let's see you dodge this one, asshole!"

Sylvia to 10,7, trade partisan from Alain, and attack Danval with Partisan

Sebastian to 12.7

"Whatever floats your boat, clip-clop."

Aurelio moves to 14,13!

Aurelio attacks Brigand #8 with his Steel Axe!
18 Atk, 68% Hit, 4% Crit, 16% Luna
(49 62 12)
Aurelio's axe glimmers!
Aurelio does 26 damage! (11/37 HP remaining)
Brigand #8 counters!
9 Atk, 71% Hit, 4% Crit
(80 78)
Aurelio is good at this apparently?

Astaroth moves to 15,14!

Astaroth attacks Brigand #8 with his Steel Sword!
20 Atk, 100% Hit, 8% Crit, 20% Adept
(53 23)
No chance!

Astaroth gains 33 XP!
Astaroth gains 2 Sword WEXP!

Cass moves to 11,8!
Cass uses Libro to heal Sylvia back to 30HP!
Cass gains 20 XP!
Cass gains 3 Staff WEXP!

Naimanzuunnadintsetseg moves to 14,6!

Naimanzuunnadintsetseg attacks Hunter #1 with her Gutting Knife!
15 Atk, 97% Hit, 50% Crit
(64 29)
Right in the kidney!

Naimanzuunnadintsetseg gains 23 XP!
Naimanzuunnadintsetseg gains 2 WEXP!

Naimanzuunnadintsetseg grows to level 18!
(7 36 60 38 63 23 88 41)
HP up!
Strength up!
Skill up!
Luck up!

Sylvia moves to 10,7!
Sylvia takes the Partisan!

"Wait? Who yer calling an asshole, asshole?"

Sylvia attacks Danval with her Partisan!
15 Atk, 96% Hit. 4% Crit, 19% Adept
(45 60)
Danval takes 15 damage! (19/50 HP remaining)
(83)
Danval counters!
15 Atk, 25% Hit, 1% Crit
(65 23)
Danval misses!

Sylvia gains 13 XP!
Sylvia gains 1 Lance WEXP!

Sebastian moves politely to 12,7!

ENEMY PHASE

"There's the tin can, the asshole and the girly girl... gotta go with my gut!"

Danval attacks Cass with his Steel Sword!
9 Atk, 75% Hit, 0% Crit
(84 53)
Danval misses like a loser!
Cass counters!
9 Atk, 90% Hit, 8% Crit
(46 62)
Cass deals 9 damage! (10/50 HP remaining)
Danval tries again!
(34 51)
Cass takes 9 damage too! (13/37 HP remaining)

Cass gains 13 XP!
Cass gains 1 Sword WEXP!

Brigand #6 moves to 14,11!

Brigand #6 attacks Aurelio with his Hand Axe!
11 Atk, 68% Hit, 3% Crit
(8 3)
Aurelio takes 11 damage! (28/45 HP remaining)

Chapter 10B Turn 6 

fe8d3aafd5166fc731a68f13e00fe44f.png

SPREADSHEET

Danval looked around him, he knew his time had come. The bandit leader broke out into a sweat, realising that his plan had backfired horribly. "I'm just glad Cousin Lanval isn't here to see this." he muttered, gripping the hilt of his sword. He was going to die as he had lived, rather unremarkably.

Edited by Shin

Striking the swordsman with the partisan rather easily, it was a trivial matter for Sylvia to deflect the counterattack. The man would go down at any moment, seeming to take a last ditch effort in trying to take down the supposed 'Princess Cassandra Meredith Gaffney of Wyke'... didn't Wyke get wiped off the map by Deira? Perhaps she had a bit more in common with miss Princess than they might have originally thought... Either way, the swordsman's attempt was unsuccessful, and Sylvia took another thrust at his turned back with the partisan...

Sylvia attacks Danval with the Partisan!

Knowing the leader of the group was pretty much defeated, Astaroth looked at the remaining Bandit."Prepare to meet your friends in Hell." Astaroth swings his sword once again, hopefully for the final time today.

Astaroth moves to 15,11 and attacks Brigand #6 with Steel Sword.

As one quite familiar with using a bow in combat, and the sort of panic experienced when someone is closing too fast, slipping out of your effective range, Naimanzuunnadintsetseg predicted the poor bastard's moves with uncanny accuracy. Someone watching the bandit drop his bow to the ground and wheel to the side--making a mad dash for safety, only to be surprised by quite the opposite--well, to an outside observer it would have quite looked like the man just ran straight into her knife, doing all the heavy lifting of his impalement for her. Unfortunately when he fell, he landed on the bow snapping it. A shame, it had looked to be a decent weapon.

Turning over her shoulder, catching a glimpse of the situation with the leader, Naimanzuunnadintsetseg noted with slight curiosity that this Cassandra's strategy had worked better than expected. Growing respect filling her breast, she noted the work wasn't over yet. The small group fighting down south had nearly mopped up their end, and with things having quickly gone from the unfortunate position of being surrounded and hard-pressed at every turn, to enjoying the luxury of a rout, it was only fair to pay them a helping hand as well. They had, after all, gotten caught up in her and Sylvia's mess, though on the plains of Magonsaete, there are always plenty of messes waiting to happen. If it hadn't been theirs, she was sure these fellows would probably have found someone else's. But enough musing, this last enemy would likely never see it coming.

Naiman to 14,10 shank the brigand

Edited by Balcerzak