New banner and updates: World of Dawn [DATAMINE]

Armagon

2 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

You just reminded me of my despair over not having Pelleas in the game :sob:.

Pelleas will come after a massive spam attack on FEH where you're promised 1 million Orbs for a pint of your blood. Just do it I say! I checked and all the deal is perfectly legal and what it says it is.

Also, Sothe having good Atk doesn't sound out of place since RD Sothe was strong but slow (as much as a Rogue could be) growths-wise.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

Sothe's damage output was really good compared to the others. Are we finally getting a B!Cordelia Equivalent of a Dagger Unit?

He has 36/33 offenses, which are good, but not quite Bride Cordelia's 35/35, and has no access to Firesweep or Brave weapons. The buff effect on Peshkatz is nice, though, but Sothe can't really take advantage of it for himself without a dancer.

Edited by Ice Dragon

It’s very nice to know that Oliver will be a GHB prize. As for the banner, I’ll probably just do the free roll and snipe for a couple of blue orbs for Micaiah if they’re in the same summoning session and then get out. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

He has 36/33 offenses, which are good, but not quite Bride Cordelia's 35/35 and with no access to Firesweep or Brave weapons. The buff effect on Peshkatz is nice, though, but Sothe can't really take advantage of it for himself without a dancer.

Oh right stats are already out. And darn he has the attack, but slightly lack-luster speed like Jaffar. He's like a debuffer version of Jaffar then, who makes up for chip damage with the potential to kill units then I guess. 

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Sothe having a prf weapon really makes me worry that they're not going to drop any of them down to 4*.  I need my LaD fodder!

4* LaD and QR are the ultimate heroes cryptid  

3 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

4* LaD and QR are the ultimate heroes cryptid  

On the subject of that, Distant Def is still 5-star exclusive despite it being almost 8 months since it was released and having a Sacred Seal.

13 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

On the subject of that, Distant Def is still 5-star exclusive despite it being almost 8 months since it was released and having a Sacred Seal.

Rhajat had no business staying 5★-only. 

Yay to those hoping for more RD representation. Never finished the game due to difficulty but I have always loved the character art from my prima guidebook so I'll try to get at least one each on the banner. Plus I love the sound of the VA for Black Knight.

I dislike Heroes, but I actually kinda like this banner, it's not terrible. Granted, I don't see a need for any of these guys, minus like Sothe. But hey, at least it can give me a reason to continue to play the game everyday 

also Michy is cute

10 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

Yay to those hoping for more RD representation. Never finished the game due to difficulty but I have always loved the character art from my prima guidebook so I'll try to get at least one each on the banner. Plus I love the sound of the VA for Black Knight.

Heroes Black Knight is fake. His voice doesn't echo.

Well then, while the Ike games are the English FE games I'm least familiar with,it's good to see people being happier with a new banner than they've been for some time.

Personally I'm neutral on the characters themselves because of the unfamiliarity, and since the art to me is just middling instead of good, my orb usage will be guided by their utility as units (Zelgius aside, who is not different enough for me to bother). Just one of Sothe or NY Takumi is good enough for me, but Micaiah is looking reasonably unique in her role so it'll be either blue only or blue+grey. I'll let smarter people do some analysis first before I snipe too much.

That the TT is NY based instead of RD is a little bit of a disincentive in terms of rolling on this banner, unfortunately, but not a big one as I do at least have Azura as a 40% unit so it's not as big a deal.

My heart was pounding so fast waiting for Edward to show himself after Sothe and he didn't . . . I'm very upset that Edward isn't in this banner and I don't like that they keep giving us three characters instead of four now. I do like that Zelgius is in this, but I would've much preferred him in his Begnion armor. Since we have a Black Knight (PoR) and Zelgius/Black Knight (RD) we're probably done getting any Zelgius or Black Knight and that is really upsetting. Glad Micaiah is a blue tome user and not red, tired of all the red tome users. I'm mainly seeking out Zelgius, but I'd definitely be happy with all three. I possibly would make Zelgius my new front leader replacing Ike, definitely would've if Zelgius in his Begnion armor was added.

Edit: As for Oliver I could care less whether he's in the game or not. But he's not a bad choice for a GHB. I wouldn't want a version of Zelgius to be a GHB unit for fear that they may hold back for stats and skills. Not really sure who else would make a GHB unit. Man though, seeing another version of the Black Knight is a good sign. Hopefully we get Vanguard Ike eventually.

Edited by SSbardock84

So I guess for gameplay purposes the best one to summon is Micaiah for that double effective weapon? Some nice skills in her kit as well.

Maybe Zelgius is next because besides Draug, he's the only sword armour with access to natures. I already have a built BK though so I guess it's okay to not get him yet.

Sothe is okay to get as well because of his high Atk but I guess compared to the others, maybe I should prioritise Micaiah.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Distant Def stacks with itself right? I think it's fair to keep it 5 star exclusive. 

All lines in both English and Japanese

Oliver: Richard Epcar / Tomokazu Sugita

Micaiah: Veronica Taylor / Natsuko Kuwatani

Sothe: Nicolas Roye / Junji Mayima

Zelgius: Robert Clotworthy / Junji Mayima

16 minutes ago, Jave said:

All lines in both English and Japanese

Oliver: Richard Epcar / Tomokazu Sugita

Micaiah: Veronica Taylor / Natsuko Kuwatani

Sothe: Nicolas Roye / Junji Mayima

Zelgius: Robert Clotworthy / Junji Mayima

I'm very surprised they decided to use Sugita for Oliver... but I like so much his voice that I don't care that I ended up thinking in Gintoki and Joseph Joestar xD

Also... Micaiah's old japanese voice returned, I had always loved how she talks; I mostly know her for being Suiseiseki's voice :D

Edited by Troykv

Micaiah at last, and she looks worth the wait! I'm really happy for what they did with Thani (Lynhardt &Tharja gtfo). Sothe looks pretty decent too. I'm going to echo the disappointment that Zelgius isn't wearing his Begnian armor and for how indifferently they spoiled RD. I don't think I want to spend orbs on him, even though he powercreeped BK. Too bad his B skill is locked, Warp Powder looks fun.

I hope I have enough orbs for Miccy. I got wasted on the New Years banner and still don't have much to show for it.

Nooooo Agaaain Whyyyyy!?! poor Micaiah got the sword chin and bug eye treatment RIP  Her skill set is on point though and quite interesting exept she is blue and worse spread then Lute...

Sothe looks perfect :) But i don't remember that dagger... strange... 

Zelgius is wtf why so horrible, why not in his Red Bengion armor?  looks like a cheap as fk photoshop job, what a waste.  Im pissed about Oliver too, why u do this stupid meme children?!? No Sephiran, Ashnard, Walhart etc etc etc or any of the great possibilities but this stupid lame character championed by internet trolls, thanx.

Edited by Chromatone

14 minutes ago, Chromatone said:

Sothe looks perfect :) But i don't remember that dagger... strange... 

It's Peshkatz, it's the knife that Volke comes with and you can also get it in the shop before entering the tower.