New banner and updates: World of Dawn [DATAMINE]

Armagon

Zelgius with the red armor would've definitely been a better choice for him to show up as -- especially since he's almost always in that specific armor when he's actually Zelgius.

Also, got Micaiah. She's +spd -def and cost me four orbs. (The orb after the free summon had her.)

Edited by Sunwoo

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be wrong, but I think the reason they decided to make Zelguius have the black armor is because otherwise his quotes would have to talk about Benginion, because before the spoiler he "barely" has any screen time.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Shiharam is a one chapter villain, albeit of some notoriety having famously abandoned Begnion with allies due to the Senate's corruption, and also an ugly man. If he will ever come, it won't come for a long time. I like him and his daughter and loyal soldier, but depth is nothing to Heroes.

Oh, yeah, he's not likely at all. I just mentioned him since we were on the topic of male Tellius wyvern riders. His best bet is probably Jill being fairly popular and a cute girl. I'm not the most qualified to speak on it, but Haar seems like he's got the rugged pretty-boy thing going for him, so he might have a shot. If the two of them show up, maybe Shiharam has a shot, plus maybe inheritable tomahawk *shrug*.

1 hour ago, bottlegnomes said:

Oh, yeah, he's not likely at all. I just mentioned him since we were on the topic of male Tellius wyvern riders. His best bet is probably Jill being fairly popular and a cute girl. I'm not the most qualified to speak on it, but Haar seems like he's got the rugged pretty-boy thing going for him, so he might have a shot. If the two of them show up, maybe Shiharam has a shot, plus maybe inheritable tomahawk *shrug*.

Haar most certainly has a shot. Last I remember from the old days, he was pretty popular. He's got the badass eyepatch and everything.

180 to about 40 orbs and I got a 5* mae, zelgius and micaiah in that order, zelgius is -spd +hp so I may try to pull some more after the TT, for a better nature, I'm betting on us getting a tharcia banner next, I pray we don't get a sacred stones banner next, then I get no myrrh. and the hell that will break loose if mist gets a rerun and I don't have at least 200 orbs.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Haar most certainly has a shot. Last I remember from the old days, he was pretty popular. He's got the badass eyepatch and everything.

Still is apparently. His RD incarnation scored 104 in the CYL poll, which is surprisingly a heck of a lot higher than either Jill, granted he's a hell of a lot more dominating in RD than Jill is in either game.

15 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Summoned Micaiah. She's +HP/-Def, which is okay I suppose. I'd have preferred +Atk or +Spd, but I'm sure I'll pull one eventually. Now to save my orbs...

+spd micaiah isn't all that good as it's still only 31, meaning she isn't doubling anything that isn't painfully slow or that she has the breaker for.

+atk or res would be ideal if you ask me.

I have no clue if my -spd +hp zelgius is salvageable though. 

...no banner units, but I finally pulled a +attack / -speed reindhardt to merge into while going for Micaiah. That's probably better than the banner units themselves--not gonna complain.

Edited by Shoblongoo

On 1/12/2018 at 10:50 AM, Icelerate said:

That's excellent news! You're not deserving of Micaiah!

You're right, I haven't kicked any puppies yet. :P:

Zelgius is -Atk, but he still destroys whatever comes his way.  Warp Powder is funny, but I'm seriously thinking about replacing it with Vantage.  Because I'm terrible like that.

After a grand total of 14 orbs just sniping blue (3 total; my free pull was red) I managed to pull a beautiful +atk -hp Micaiah! Considering she was one of my most wanted units for months I have to consider this one of my luckiest pulls ever (the desire sensor did not stop me this time!)

Don't know how I did it, but I managed to pull a second zelgius, this time it was +def/-Hp. this is a rare thing for me, I would have prefered +atk or spd but that means nothing, this one can see some real use.

On 1/11/2018 at 1:28 AM, NekoKnight said:

Micaiah at last, and she looks worth the wait! I'm really happy for what they did with Thani (Lynhardt &Tharja gtfo). Sothe looks pretty decent too. I'm going to echo the disappointment that Zelgius isn't wearing his Begnian armor and for how indifferently they spoiled RD. I don't think I want to spend orbs on him, even though he powercreeped BK. Too bad his B skill is locked, Warp Powder looks fun.

I hope I have enough orbs for Miccy. I got wasted on the New Years banner and still don't have much to show for it.

So you want to blow up your favorite with another favourite? Interesting... 

Anyhow I think Zelgius was a let down for those two aforementioned reasons and the fact he already made it in the game. 

Edited by Icelerate

2 hours ago, Icelerate said:

So you want to blow up your favorite with another favourite? Interesting... 

Anyhow I think Zelgius was a let down for those two aforementioned reasons and the fact he already made it in the game. 

I enjoy the character but don't enjoy how she overcentralizes the meta, requiring Lynhardt checks for every team or rely on positioning luck. I actually use regular Lyn more often because she's been a lot of fun to play since I gave her Wrath and refined her weapon.

After some issues with the game and freaking out thinking I would miss this banner, I finally was able to pull today. I got Micaiah after around 80 orbs, then I focused on trying to get either Sothe or a repeat Micaiah. I said to myself I would go down to 100 orbs and stop even if I didn't get them. On the second to last orb before I hit 100, I got Sothe too. Waited for RD for so long and got the two I wanted from the banner without much stress. I was growing bored with the game recently but training up Micaiah is just what I needed to get back into it!