Best Asset and Flaw for Streetpass Play Awakening? [No Paid DLC]

Too_Ton

So irrespective of difficulty I am debating which asset-flaw to use. I usually go +spd/-luck or -str since I am a pure sorcerer at the end. +mag would bump up by nosferatu-cecilia gale tank character. No pair ups since I want to create a good MU for others to fight. Should I use +mag to dish out 4 more damage or stick with +spd to get +4 more speed? Sorc spd cap is 40 while assassins and other speedy fighters get 46. I thought +4 spd to get to 44 spd would be good but other human players could simply go +spd as well in order to double my sorc anyway. 

My current plan is to have 3 melee breakers, tome breaker, and sol. I think galeforce is useless as nosferatu tank whittles people down on enemy turn (AI will control my team in spotpass) so I wouldn't be able to take advantage anyway. -str flaw would make my melee reclasses along the way pure hell but the end game sorc might be worth it? Should I bother with F-morgan's galeforce or bypass it for the breaker skills as well? In game galeforce is OP but in streetpass when the ai is controlling your characters, is it worth to give up a breaker slot for it? I usually marry tharja to MU to get the best (?) magic nosferatu morgan so let me know if there's another better wife. Nowi or Nah seems cool to marry but end game manakete class wouldn't use nosferatu as they couldn't. 

Edited by Too_Ton

Honestly?  Someone with a decent team and Limit Break will run your guy over.  +10 to all stats makes a gigantic difference.

But if you want to do this anyway, I suggest +Spd/-Str.  +Spd shuts out base Assassins, and -Str means you lose out on one Def, but you should be able to safely dump the other stats.  Yes, main game is going to suck - stick to magic classes/weapons (Levin Sword and the like).  I wouldn't give any defensive team Galeforce, because it relies on the AI killing a unit - and that's not reliable IMO.

Best wife for magical Morgan is Ricken!Noire.

EDIT: And I'm moving this to the appropriate subforum.

Edited by eclipse

Even if Limit Breaker was involved, players having the ability to pair up pretty much means they can easily crush any StreetPass team. If you're absolutely set on running no DLC skills, I feel like you're going to find the possibility of posing any kind of threat a near exercise in futility unless you run some kind of troll Lethality build. The reason Nos works so well in the campaign proper is that for the most part, enemies have trash Res. You won't be stealing very much life off of a player's postgame team. Further, even a competent team that isn't fully tricked out, but is just toting Tomebreaker, will probably ruin your Hit enough where even if you could deal enough damage, you wouldn't hit consistently enough.

What I suggest is running +Skl/-Spd and fielding a General. Put a Tomahawk and a Spear, both forged with +4 Mt and +20 Hit, in your inventory. Then run a skill set of Lethality, Vantage, Hit +20, Tantivity and Quick Burn. Ideally, the Robin would also be female and married to Chrom, so that Morgan and Lucina can run the same set, but replacing Tantivity with Rightful King. You can also alternatively replace any of the general Hit skills with breakers, depending on what you hope to cover (because no unit can cover all the bases in this kind of fight). The idea here is just to make every encounter with all your Generals potentially fatally dangerous for any of the player's units.