1. 1. Which game should I Nuzlocke?

• Platinum
    • Black
    • Y
    • Sun
    • Ultra Sun
    • White 2

2 minutes ago, Hylian Air Force said:

Don't do Gen VII. It's very difficult to nuzlocke, and nearly impossible to do blind. Gen V is a good one, though B2/W2 is pretty difficult even outside of challenge mode. 

Oh that reminds me I forgot to add white 2

gen 7 isn't completely impossible, I did a vs wonderlocke about a year ago with a friend in sun.

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

Pokemon Y is ok to nuzlocke mainly because of the sheer number of different Pokemon that are available (though nuzlocking the game doesn't make the game any harder imo). Though, I will recommend the hacks by Drayano (Sacred Gold / Storm Silver, Blaze Black / Volt White 1&2, Rising Ruby / Sinking Sapphire) as they are essentially harder versions of the game (all overworld and boss trainers have been revamped significantly) and you are able to catch all the Pokemon that are available at the game's release (so BB/VW will have Pokemon from Gen 1-5 available). In order to play this game, it's easier to play it on emulator (for the DS versions) otherwise you need like an R4 or Sky3DS/CFW to play them.

If you aren't interested in hacks, then I recommend Platinum because it is one of my favorite games and it has a decent challenge curve while also having a diverse amount of Pokemon.

On 1/11/2018 at 12:39 AM, Lunarly said:

Pokemon Y is ok to nuzlocke mainly because of the sheer number of different Pokemon that are available (though nuzlocking the game doesn't make the game any harder imo). Though, I will recommend the hacks by Drayano (Sacred Gold / Storm Silver, Blaze Black / Volt White 1&2, Rising Ruby / Sinking Sapphire) as they are essentially harder versions of the game (all overworld and boss trainers have been revamped significantly) and you are able to catch all the Pokemon that are available at the game's release (so BB/VW will have Pokemon from Gen 1-5 available). In order to play this game, it's easier to play it on emulator (for the DS versions) otherwise you need like an R4 or Sky3DS/CFW to play them.

If you aren't interested in hacks, then I recommend Platinum because it is one of my favorite games and it has a decent challenge curve while also having a diverse amount of Pokemon.

I'd love to play hacks, but I don't have any emulators. I actually did a nuzlocke of glazed, but my emulator crashed RIGHT as the champion fight began.