Tempest Trials Mini: Stepping into the New Year!

Vaximillian

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Well...that’s a familiar looking map.

Possible Conquest spoilers.

Spoiler

It’s going to feel so weird doing this without Bow Knight Niles & Vantage/Life and Death Leo. I wonder it they’ll use the Conquest endgame theme, another of the Fates endgame themes, or just strip out the lyrics entirely.

Maybe I’ll bring my CC/Vantage/-Blade Horse Leo in.

Just thinking about it makes me want to do another CQ playthrough. Lunatic takes so long though...maybe I’ll do Normal.

Edited by LordFrigid

I think I'm gonna try a team of Robin with DD seal equipped, his S rank Chrom, NYAzura, and Elise. I know Robin will at least be up to utterly destroying Pineapple Head.  

And the added stats should make NYAzura slightly less worryingly squishy.

Flier Emblem.

Yes! :-)

11 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

.Man, I almost wish this was full length! 

I share that sentiment. Armor/Xmas TTs two weeks and Flier/NY TTs just one after they raised the HM cap. Even my Alfonse is ready to destroy stuff (Desperation/Brash Assault built). 

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

....I have the three fliers for this TT.

On the other hand Takumi's the boss.

Should I go and use the three fliers in my first party?

Put in a flyer with a blade tome who gets buffed by Airzura/Hinoka and one-shoot boss-Takumi. 

Alternative: Iote's Shield. 

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Iote's Shield Sacred Seal?

Actually, yes. It's currently on my Bunilla, but if I were to stick it on someone like Newilla, Hinoka or even my 4th unit....

Yeah, that's probably the way. Have to figure out my fourth unit, it'd be so simple if I had Summer Corrin to be honest.

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Put in a flyer with a blade tome who gets buffed by Airzura/Hinoka and one-shoot boss-Takumi. 

Alternative: Iote's Shield. 

I'd probably want a unit with Fortify as well to seal the deal. Newmilla would be good for it. Shame neither Witch!Nowi or Bunilla have a blade tome between them, far as I recall.

Iote's shield is the obvious other choice, though Takumi's bases will determine my approach.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

[...]

I'd probably want a unit with Fortify as well to seal the deal. Newmilla would be good for it. Shame neither Witch!Nowi or Bunilla have a blade tome between them, far as I recall.

Iote's shield is the obvious other choice, though Takumi's bases will determine my approach.

Yes, also my sword-milla got Fortify to buff the blade ladies. Non of the flying mages comes with a blade tome by default. If you have the choice start with Nowi or Corrin, since Camilla is also good with TA/Gronnraven/Iote's Shield. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Yes, also my sword-milla got Fortify to buff the blade ladies. Non of the flying mages comes with a blade tome by default. If you have the choice start with Nowi or Corrin, since Camilla is also good with TA/Gronnraven/Iote's Shield. 

...If I still had a Roy and enough time to prep Bunilla....

That would be the best of the lot imo, but no Bowbreaker sadly.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

...If I still had a Roy and enough time to prep Bunilla....

That would be the best of the lot imo, but no Bowbreaker sadly.

There's a chance they'll give Takumi Cancel Affinity, though, in which case you're better off with Fury or a similar skill.

I'm looking forward to seeing what seals we get from this TT, I have alot of coins saved up. It'll be nice to get a green blessing to put on my Camilla as well.

Edited by Zelgius

Well I know I will be running Hinoka.  I think I will just go with a team of Hinoka, Michalis, Elincia and Bunilla/S!Corrin until I get NY!Corrin then I will switch to my infantry team.

YAAAAASSSS male Corrin! For the first time, I have all the 40% heroes to use (with the exception of Corrin himself).  Time to blow through this TT and collect more orbs so I can try and get Zelgius and Ryoma, at least.

Weaponbreaker Quick Riposte builds sound like fun. Like Swordbreaker/Bowbreaker Quick Riposte Nowi and Axebreaker Quick Riposte Sanaki.

Also, I can finally make Guard Quick Riposte Lukas.

This'll be fun.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Just now, Xenomata said:

...Quick Riposte SS...

I'm not sure if this feeling I feel is excitement, bitterness because I still haven't finished the Heavy Blade seal, or anger thinking about all the feathers I used promoting Subakis...

The Quick Riposte Sacred Seal only saves a few Subakis' lives. Unless you for whatever reason never run more than one Quick Riposte in a party at a time.

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

...Quick Riposte SS...

I'm not sure if this feeling I feel is excitement, bitterness because I still haven't finished the Heavy Blade seal, or anger thinking about all the feathers I used promoting Subakis...

Hey you only get 1 QR seal! Those feathers are not wasted.

Def Ploy is huge for guys like Innes, but QR seal? That is so fetch. I have so many bulky guys where QR2 was already their best B skill. And the Distant counter sword users, man where do you begin?

Oh, and Seal attack. Talk about too little too late. Like I'd spend red badges on that over the superior Atk Smoke.

Edited by Glennstavos