Tempest Trials Mini: Stepping into the New Year!

Vaximillian

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see boss Takumi doesn't come with Vantage, would be a pain to handle with his 64HP pool if I didn't have desperation. He has CC, Desperation and Threaten Speed, and his Fujin Yumi is unrefined.

The Quick Riposte seal sure threw me off, that thing is nuts! Now everyone can emulate Hector (RIP Armads niche, now he needs a refinement boost), or that's what I'd say but DC is still super rare, although this is a huge boost for Ike, Fjorm, Xander and basically every unit with DC in their weapon.

Spoiler

Also I'm loving the TT+full flier bonuses..Look at that Airzura! She's beautiful and deadly. Also I'm going to give Hinoka DB3 when I pull a Klein, but DB 2 still gives her 61 Atk on initiation which is nuts!

Edited by Alexmender

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

although this is a huge boost for Ike, Fjorm, Xander and basically every unit with DC in their weapon.

Oh, snap. Thanks for reminding me about Fjorm. I can finally give her both Shield Pulse and Quick Riposte.

I was hoping for Guard and Shield Pulse Sacred Seals, but this works, too. (Please Guard and Shield Pulse next anyways.)

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The Quick Riposte Sacred Seal only saves a few Subakis' lives. Unless you for whatever reason never run more than one Quick Riposte in a party at a time.

Just now, Clogon said:

Hey you only get 1 QR seal! Those feathers are not wasted.

Well this feeling is probably multi-purpose, because I also remember that LITERALLY ALL MY UNITS need Quick Riposte and I'm stubborn enough to only give the skill when I have access to QR3, to the point where I sent home MANY trash units so I could get in on Sheena before Warriors Maps expired... now, I could probably give at least some of these units I know will never be teamed up some other B skill.

You know what, actually? This is the time to build Hinoka with that Slaying Lance+ build I've been thinking about for so long. Maybe won't have DC for a while, but screw it I'm a stubborn ass who will do something wild because screw it.

DC + Vantage + QR seal is gonna be pretty nuts in arena. I'm somewhat glad I've never spent feathers for a QR3 fodder yet. I'd been holding out for QR3 to come to a 4* but is pretty good too. Only a few of my main candidates won't like the seal slot taken up by it.

Def Ploy is pretty cool too. Seal Atk is kinda meh, but whatever it'll be worth tossing on somebody at least.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Oh, snap. Thanks for reminding me about Fjorm. I can finally give her both Shield Pulse and Quick Riposte.

that was my first thought with QR seal. I felt that shield pulse would've come, but this is even better

Oh boy, those Def Ploy and Quick Riposte seals...

Running Flier Emblem (+Spd/-Atk New Years Azura, +Def/-Spd Elincia, 4* +Atk/-Spd Cherche, and neutral Summer Corrin) for the TT mini currently and they're pretty much kicking ass.

9 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Alexmender @Poimagic  With this SPD, she should be able to sing twice

OUdlwvq.png

Reveal hidden contents

2N5eY8q.jpg

35 base + 3 boon + 2 summoner + 3 refinement + 3 seal + 6 Hone

TT boosts and flier buffs is magical. Automatically makes this the best TT, as if QR seal and being a mini wasn't enough.

Also I just realized Beruka can now run both Guard and QR at the same time. Finishing the mission intensifies

Still working out the kinks in my team of NY!Camilla/Hinoka/S!Corrin/Sakura. Haven't gotten a perfect run yet.

Seals are amazing and I love the theme that plays on the last stage. I wish Mini tempests were more common and I'm sad that I probably won't have NY!Takumi or Azura before their banner disappears because Micaiah ate all of my orbs gunning for Sothe and I don't have any to spare at this point.

@Ice Dragon I'm taking a guess in saying they're playing the Japanese version of End of All in the final map?

Thank goodness Takumi doesn't have Cancel Affinity as a B skill.

My second account team is Hinoka, Skyzura, Ryoma and Klein. Hone Flier bots buffing each other is perfection. Klein has seen use again after maxing SP and HM before the limit, he is a monster in TT thanks to Swordbreaker. Ryoma is doing great with Heavy Blade + Luna.

Still thinking of a comp for first account. Maybe Cherche, Skyzura, Male Robin and either Sakura or Ike. I would use Hinoka, but she's -Atk so even with stat buffs I'm not too confident in her ability to not miss KOs for Lunatic 7. I will use her for non-bonus rounds though.

4 minutes ago, Florete said:

Eldigan with triple Fury will be a sight to behold.

+10 Eldigan [+Atk, -Res] (Mystletainn [unique], Reposition, Ignis, Fury 3, Quick Riposte 3, Hone Cavalry, Fury 3, Heavy Blade 3) would be beautiful. 18 damage after every round of combat would be pure gold.

Just now, mcsilas said:

@Ice Dragon I'm taking a guess in saying they're playing the Japanese version of End of All in the final map?

I haven't done any runs yet. Busy grinding my ass off in F/GO. I should grab myself another glass of bourbon.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

+10 Eldigan [+Atk, -Res] (Mystletainn [unique], Reposition, Ignis, Fury 3, Quick Riposte 3, Hone Cavalry, Fury 3, Heavy Blade 3) would be beautiful. 18 damage after every round of combat would be pure gold.

Actively suicidal Eldigan is pretty true to the source.

4 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Does anybody know if QR and Wary Fighter cancel each other out?

I guess the >=5 Spd rule will count here or?

Any effect that guarantees a follow-up exactly cancels an effect that prevents a follow-up. Wary Fighter preventing the user from having a follow-up and preventing the opponent from having a follow-up are two separate effects (same with Weaponbreakers).

EDIT: This means if you have Quick Riposte and Wary Fighter and the opponent attacks, the opponent cannot perform a follow-up attack, but you can if you have 5 more Spd than them.

EDIT 2: Armads and Quick Riposte count as the same skill. If you have both, only the better one activates (so you can't cancel an opponent's Axebreaker with Quick Riposte 3 and have Armads guarantee you a follow-up because Armads is disabled by Quick Riposte 3 being a better version).

Edited by Ice Dragon

That QR seal had temporarily saved me from the last few months nightmareish lack of Subaki’s. Hooray!

12 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If this isn’t a thing by the time this game dies I will be very sad.