Tempest Trials Mini: Stepping into the New Year!

Vaximillian

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current auto battle team is Alfonse, New Year Corrin, New Year Takumi and a 4 star Sakura equipped with no weapon. They're all running their base skill sets except for QR seal and swordbreaker 1 on Alfonse. I'm surprised how well they make it to the end of of Lunatic 5. Usually my auto battle team involves a red, blue, and green unit. But too often the sword guy picks a fight with Subaki, and I pretty much always had to field a second team for the final map. I was just hoping to pick up more SP for the New Years brothers, but I'm good sticking with this team. Maybe I'll burn a couple dozen stamina pots and try to rank.

Micaiah learned Swordbreaker 3 a lot faster than what I thought she would...Right now HM is the only thing that keeps me going at this. I wonder how much will be neccesary for top 5k, 100,000 points?

31 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Micaiah learned Swordbreaker 3 a lot faster than what I thought she would...Right now HM is the only thing that keeps me going at this. I wonder how much will be neccesary for top 5k, 100,000 points?

Last (full) TTs ~158k was enough for top 5k. My guess would be ~89k for these Mini-TTs are needed for top 5k. 

21 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Last (full) TTs ~158k was enough for top 5k. My guess would be ~89k for these Mini-TTs are needed for top 5k. 

Seems good enough, I'm at 73k so I'll push up to 90k tomorrow and see if that's enough.

33 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Seems good enough, I'm at 73k so I'll push up to 90k tomorrow and see if that's enough.

I obviously can't speak for the end of the Tempest, but right now, with my score of 95,151, my rank is 1,337. 90,000  points should most likely be good for 5,000 for now, at least.

Right now I have a rank of 2261 with a score of 85,551. I've just been running autobattle to grind HM for Sakura, Alfonse, Azura, and Hinoka. I'm thinking I'll switch out Alfonse for NY!Corrin. I highly doubt I'll get much use out of him, so I might as well farm HM while I can. Alfonse I'll get to use for quests and stuff anyways.

I usually don't care about rank, but with Lyon coming, I want to make sure I have enough feathers to promote 3 copies of him as well as my Eirika. I've been putting her off simply because I haven't had much need for her, but she and Lyon need to S-Support. And I like to keep a stash of around 40k feathers just in case. So I need around 82k feathers + my 40k nest egg... I'll get 2k from the GHB and 9400 from the Arena this week... And if I stay in the top 5k in the TT, that's another 8k... I'll still need to grind about 24k feathers (in addition to what I already have saved up). I doubt I can do it from the Tempest alone, but I guess I can try. XD

Edited by Rafiel's Aria

Woke up this morning a little short of 50k and saw it wasn't even top 30k, and was seriously contemplating not going for the top 10k for the first time since this chain autobattle system came in. But after the reset and with a couple of potions I'm up to 13k so the dream lives on I guess?

58,738 points is rank 13,140 at the moment, will get a better idea of where I am after tomorrow's reset.

4 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Right now I have a rank of 2261 with a score of 85,551. I've just been running autobattle to grind HM for Sakura, Alfonse, Azura, and Hinoka. I'm thinking I'll switch out Alfonse for NY!Corrin. I highly doubt I'll get much use out of him, so I might as well farm HM while I can. Alfonse I'll get to use for quests and stuff anyways.

I usually don't care about rank, but with Lyon coming, I want to make sure I have enough feathers to promote 3 copies of him as well as my Eirika. I've been putting her off simply because I haven't had much need for her, but she and Lyon need to S-Support. And I like to keep a stash of around 40k feathers just in case. So I need around 82k feathers + my 40k nest egg... I'll get 2k from the GHB and 9400 from the Arena this week... And if I stay in the top 5k in the TT, that's another 8k... I'll still need to grind about 24k feathers (in addition to what I already have saved up). I doubt I can do it from the Tempest alone, but I guess I can try. XD

I'm at 75,540 and rank 4851 at the moment. I don't usually care about rank either but 8k feathers is dangerously close and I'm already at 51k so that's a huge jump with that plus the arena feathers so it would be nice. Running Auto with Sakura, Hinoka, NY!Camilla and NY!Corrin. Would be a good time to grind Alfonse but I don't care enough sadly. Oh well, it would be a good time to train him before his potential buffs for the anniversary but sadly caring is something that hasn't happened and still isn't happening.

90,547 is rank #2287 right now. After an extremely poor start, I am now much more motivated to grind. Vanilla Camilla with the 3 bonus flyers has been doing well. Hinoka will be reaching 4k HM soon so I can start using other units after that.

10 hours ago, Zeo said:

I'm at 75,540 and rank 4851 at the moment. I don't usually care about rank either but 8k feathers is dangerously close and I'm already at 51k so that's a huge jump with that plus the arena feathers so it would be nice. Running Auto with Sakura, Hinoka, NY!Camilla and NY!Corrin. Would be a good time to grind Alfonse but I don't care enough sadly. Oh well, it would be a good time to train him before his potential buffs for the anniversary but sadly caring is something that hasn't happened and still isn't happening.

I don't mind using Alfonse all that much. He definitely needs a better legendary weapon, but he hits pretty hard, and his SPD is passable in the Tempest. I alternate between putting Close Defense and QR as his S-Seal, and he rocks it. With Close Defense, he takes basically zero damage from everyone. There's his Fury recoil to worry about, but I'm pretty happy with him overall. I've also gotten to the point where I think using bulky slowish melee characters is fun. NY!Corrin has some great bulk, but I've already invested in CC Leon, so I don't have much purpose for him. XD

Hit the 50k and finished off my dailies today, and that's my Tempest done this round.

Was quite happy - got Kimono Takumi, Ryoma and Alfonse all S-Supported with my Summoner. Was hoping to get Saber and Bunny Chrom done, too, but didn't have time. Maybe next Tempest - I went for the bonus units this round ^.^

Edited by Cute Chao

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

91k points and only rank 3585. Man these people are crazy. Forget top 1k, I'm going to just try to stay in the top 5k.

I made it to 100,384 with a rank of 2427. Usually, my rank would drop a couple thousand places if I didn't throw a few stamina potions at it, but I've managed to stay in the 2000s. I think I might be safe if I just use my normal stamina up until this thing ends. *fingers crossed* 

2 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I made it to 100,384 with a rank of 2427. Usually, my rank would drop a couple thousand places if I didn't throw a few stamina potions at it, but I've managed to stay in the 2000s. I think I might be safe if I just use my normal stamina up until this thing ends. *fingers crossed* 

I'm planning on being in the top 2,500 when I go to bed tonight.  There's always a last-minute rush.  I'm currently at 98k and ranked 2993, so I'd say you'll need 100k to stay in the top 5,000.

Made it to 50k, finished grinding almost all my S supports. Just Marth/m!Robin left, who are nowhere near as bad as some of the infantry pairs I've now finished. Merric/Gordin was one of the worst, although I still managed to make it through on one team once with just them, a healer, and a dancer.

19 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

I'm planning on being in the top 2,500 when I go to bed tonight.  There's always a last-minute rush.  I'm currently at 98k and ranked 2993, so I'd say you'll need 100k to stay in the top 5,000.

I assumed 89k would be enough, but now i'm 5,193th with a score of 89,154. Seems you are right, 100k is minimum needed for top 5k. I don't know if I should invest the 3-4 pots (and the time) though.