You Know What Grinds My Gears?

why did every candy out there replace lime flavor with green apple, like I'm really enjoying this sweet candy and outa no where

BAM! SOUR CANDY

I don't hate sour candy I just don't want it mixed in my sweet

Isn't Lime supposed to be sour? Every lime I had was more sour than every green apple I've had. Their product names aren't adding up for me?

And that's what grinds my gears. People, label ya candy better.

For lollipops I like green apple. Lime isn't a bad flavor. And on a citrusy note, if I'm at a restaurant and a glass of water comes with a lemon wedge, I throw it into the water and let the water soak in the lemon goodness. Why if you have a lemon wedge and don't want it, I'll take it add to mine. (The lemons are never cleaned you tell me? I tell you I have an immune system and that I'm not living for it to sit back and do nothing- it better get to work!)

I should really buy some lollipops. Can't be too many calories and they take some time to get through. Secret diet sweet? Green apple, watermelon, apple, cherry, strawberry, all so good!

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I should really buy some lollipops. Can't be too many calories and they take some time to get through. Secret diet sweet? Green apple, watermelon, apple, cherry, strawberry, all so good!

Just don't overdo it. May save your diet but can still mess up your teeth.

I actually strongly dislike lime flavors, and I say good riddance to the lot!

That said, most green apple replacements are subpar.

What really grinds my gears is that candy companies don't sell candies like Skittles on a flavor-per-bag basis. If I could buy just purple or red skittles I'd be in heaven.

On 1/11/2018 at 11:14 PM, Ronnie said:

I actually always hated the lemon and lime flavors my entire life. When Skittles made the switch to green apple, I was thrilled. One less flavor I needed to avoid in the bag.

On 1/12/2018 at 12:04 AM, YouSquiddinMe said:

On 1/12/2018 at 12:14 AM, Arcanite said:

Because Lime is garbage

Edited by Captain Karnage

1 hour ago, YouSquiddinMe said:

That said, most green apple replacements are subpar.

What really grinds my gears is that candy companies don't sell candies like Skittles on a flavor-per-bag basis. If I could buy just purple or red skittles I'd be in heaven.

I agree with this post on all counts.

Speaking of sweet stuff and things that grind my gears, I hate it when people pronounce sherbet "sherbert".  There's only 1 "r" in that word!  We got some today and now my fiance keeps bugging me (on purpose) by calling it sherbert.   :P:

Also, I really dig green apple.

On 1/14/2018 at 1:06 AM, Infinite Dreams said:

Speaking of sweet stuff and things that grind my gears, I hate it when people pronounce sherbet "sherbert".  There's only 1 "r" in that word!  We got some today and now my fiance keeps bugging me (on purpose) by calling it sherbert.   :P:

I'm guilty of this. But it might be because of this:

Gl96r.jpg