Purple Mage

Selective FE8 PME

Basically, an FE8 PME, but I get the final say if I will implement the change or not. Keep in mind that I kinda suck at making custom portraits, but I can do recolors if I'm lazy.

Seth and Syrene switch places.

Eirika and Myyrh switch places, but Eirika's now promoted with adjusted base stats and the Sieglinde in her inventory.

40 minutes ago, YouSquiddinMe said:

Seth and Syrene switch places.

Eirika and Myyrh switch places, but Eirika's now promoted with adjusted base stats and the Sieglinde in her inventory.

I can do the latter one. To make Myrrh viable for the entire game, I'm making the Dragonstone indestructible. Also, here are some recolors spare portraits for new characters:

RXMftBY.pngYZuxwAt.png

The first one is a recolor of Joshua with a few tweaks to the hat with the color scheme of an ice cream man, and the second is a strange recolor of Ephidel based on a certain (not human) character from a certain form of media... (I have the unhooded version too on my laptop.)

Edited by Purple Mage

Blades get +2 weight, -1 Might and 1-2 range. (Gives blades a niche for sword wielders)

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Blades get +2 weight, -1 Might and 1-2 range. (Gives blades a niche for sword wielders)

Shall I rename blades into longswords? Seems fitting. Like the animation for 2-range will be the wielder having a "screw logic" moment and proceed to walk on nothingess to reach the foe their about to stab. I think that could work.

In both appearances Orson has 0 luck, 10 health and 12 speed but 30 defence, 40 resistance and 30 Strength. Alongside a personal lance in both appearances that is 1-3 range with 0 might, 50 hit, 70 crit and is unbreakable. You may want a hoplon guard when you fight him. :D

12 hours ago, Purple Mage said:

Shall I rename blades into longswords? Seems fitting. Like the animation for 2-range will be the wielder having a "screw logic" moment and proceed to walk on nothingess to reach the foe their about to stab. I think that could work.

That's great actually. I mainly choose blades for it because they really don't matter much otherwise.

Also, another edit idea because I couldn't think of one before I had to head out earlier:

Knoll gets replaced by Canas. Bases, growths, weapon ranks, affinity, all the gameplay stuff is Canas instead.

Edited by Dayni

8 hours ago, deskita said:

In both appearances Orson has 0 luck, 10 health and 12 speed but 30 defence, 40 resistance and 30 Strength. Alongside a personal lance in both appearances that is 1-3 range with 0 might, 50 hit, 70 crit and is unbreakable. You may want a hoplon guard when you fight him. :D

I think the cap of stats in the GBA games is 30, so it'll be 30 Res.

6 hours ago, Dayni said:

Knoll gets replaced by Canas. Bases, growths, weapon ranks, affinity, all the gameplay stuff is Canas instead.

That's cool. I prefer Canas over Knoll.

Make Marisa the dancer and Tethys the mymridon. You may adjust Tethys' base STR however you like (maybe +3).

Marisa should still be an enemy before you recruit her though.