What if Naga Julius and Loptyr Julia?

Jingle Jangle

From what I gleamed from the games very vague story, Wouldn't a Female Loptry heir be more effective since female children are better for sacrifice.. Either way, most likely the game would play out the same, just replace Julia with Julius. Either that or it's possible that Julia would spend to much time with idi- I mean Dierdre and probably been to intimidated by the Loptry cult to keep anything they gave her. Basically they would have played happy family and nothing would have gone wrong until Leywn started his revolution...which my have actually just resulted in Seliph in been adopted because that's what Julia wanted. 

It's that or Loptry would have been revived as the shadow dragon he is in a very FE 3 style...Then everyone would be """"""

8 minutes ago, DemolisherBPB said:

It's that or Loptry would have been revived as the shadow dragon he is in a very FE 3 style...Then everyone would be """"""

Impossible. Loptyr's body is either destroyed or sealed away. His spirit only lives on through the blood pact and tome. So without someone with Major Loptyr Blood and holding the Loptyr tome, Loptyr won't exist. 

23 minutes ago, DemolisherBPB said:

From what I gleamed from the games very vague story, Wouldn't a Female Loptry heir be more effective since female children are better for sacrifice.. Either way, most likely the game would play out the same, just replace Julia with Julius. Either that or it's possible that Julia would spend to much time with idi- I mean Dierdre and probably been to intimidated by the Loptry cult to keep anything they gave her. Basically they would have played happy family and nothing would have gone wrong until Leywn started his revolution...which my have actually just resulted in Seliph in been adopted because that's what Julia wanted. 

What are you basing this on?

2 minutes ago, Jotari said:

What are you basing this on?

The very little I understood from Chapter 6 where Larcei mentions they're worse to girls...or was that implication against the empire soldiers...I didn't think too much of the story of 4 It was too hyped up for me meaning a lot of it felt throw away. 

And since were basing this on hypothetical's anyway, there's always the idea that it'd work that way with a female inheritor of the blood.

3 minutes ago, DemolisherBPB said:

The very little I understood from Chapter 6 where Larcei mentions they're worse to girls...or was that implication against the empire soldiers...I didn't think too much of the story of 4 It was too hyped up for me meaning a lot of it felt throw away. 

And since were basing this on hypothetical's anyway, there's always the idea that it'd work that way with a female inheritor of the blood.

Well, either way, they weren't planning on sacraficing the new Galle one way or the other.

14 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

Impossible. Loptyr's body is either destroyed or sealed away. His spirit only lives on through the blood pact and tome. So without someone with Major Loptyr Blood and holding the Loptyr tome, Loptyr won't exist. 

It is not true.