5*+10 +Atk/-Spd Reinhardt
5* +Atk/-Def Cecilia
+Atk/-Spd Elise

Lunatic Anna/Oliver vs. Oliver clear:
+1 Summer Corrin
+Spd/-Atk Azura
5* Anna/4* Oliver
+HP/-Spd Genny

The Oliver vs. Oliver fight was incredibly slow as 4* Oliver could only damage the boss Oliver during player phase as pretty much only Mirror Strike is providing him any damage output. Genny has to heal him constantly as much of the damage on the 4* Oliver would be coming from the boss Oliver proccing his AoE special.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mampfoidNice as usual! Looks like this was was pretty simple compared to the other maps lately. I'd forgotten you hadn't crossed this one off your 1 turn list, and that also made me realize just how long it's been since we last saw Oliver.

29 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

@mampfoidNice as usual! Looks like this was was pretty simple compared to the other maps lately. I'd forgotten you hadn't crossed this one off your 1 turn list, and that also made me realize just how long it's been since we last saw Oliver.

Yep, Oliver was released in January and I started to record clears in March. Next rerun to clear for me will be Lyon.

The last remaining GHB will be Takumi, I'm looking forward to solve that (it was quite hard the first time to solve it at all). There are still a lot of open BHBs though: Alm & Celica, Cecilia & Lilina, Ephraim & Eirika, Ninian & Hawkeye, Raven & Lucius, Corrin & Azura. I'm not sure if I'll solve all of them, some had difficult maps. 

Edited by mampfoid

So he's back.

I used Anna, Sharena, Alfonse and Genny together, went fine. Anna takes on the axe and lance first, before moving away with Pivot (Forgetting I have Noatun), then taking things out as the came and healing. Alfonse barely did anything, Genny's Gravity pulled through.

As for Oliver, Jesus 4* Oliver can barely do anything to his counterpart. Used 5* Dorcas (Takes out the axe and lance with a Hone Atk, then pulls onto the fort, where Oliver attacking him with an Atk Ploy doesn't kill Oliver despite a Draconic Aura proc (Note without Hone Atk, the hone is just enough to kill Oliver despite the ploy), allowing Oliver to do so), 5* Nephenee (Who takes out the red mage and sword at the end) and 5* Marisa, who was there entirely to prevent the red mage from moving a place too close to make my life easier. This was after I had done it without killing Oliver with Oliver after too many fails because Oliver's proc was ridiculous and Dorcas needed the ploy.

As for cavalry, Ursula proved too much for them all. She was supported by Titania, L'Ephraim and Zewihardt, who barely got involved barring the axe user who Reinhardt killed. First had to get around the cattle bars on the right, which left Ursula in position to 1-shot the cav, then gets pulled back by Zweihardt and L'Ephraim (And who says Drag back is useless?). The next turn Zwei takes out the axe, is also dragged back while Ursula takes out the sword user and the red mage over player and enemy phase. Oliver is then killed on next player phase ending the battle.

@mampfoid Knock Back is a lame B skill, don't waste time trying for it. It only work when you can't kill something and when you kill something, it give nothing at all. Nice one turn, Cherche quad overkilled Oliver.

@Zeo @mcsilas @Ae†her 

That trench tile waste me 3 turns for positioning but everything else turn out well. Only G.tomebreaker scare that green mage away and it's not even close to take Shiro down. Enjoy watching ^^

Edited by Ginko

So after a few attempts, I managed to finagle a situation where it's just Oliver vs Oliver, with mine being constantly healed by a Physic healer. The problem is, my Oliver is debuffed by their Oliver's Atk Ploy and does 0 damage on enemy phase, and 4 damage on player phase thanks to Mirror Strike. Blazing Light does 0 damage. This is going to take a while...

8 minutes ago, Ginko said:

@mampfoid Knock Back is a lame B skill, don't waste time trying for it. It only work when you can't kill something and when you kill something, it give nothing at all. Nice one turn, Cherche quad overkilled Oliver.

Thanks! Yeah, Knock Back has never been my favorite skill. The idea was to integrate obscure skills like I did with Pass last time. 

9 minutes ago, Ginko said:

That trench tile waste me 4 turn for positioning but everything else turn out well. Only G.tomebreaker scare that green mage away and it's not even close to take Shiro down. Enjoy watching ^^

Did the green mage kill Roy in an earlier try? Shiro and Siegbert don't have much problems to kill almost everything, congratulations! Trenches are annoying though (ask Roy).

Could it be that Siegbert got additional merges since the last clear? I don't remember him being +5. 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Did the green mage kill Roy in an earlier try?

He died T^T

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Could it be that Siegbert got additional merges since the last clear? I don't remember him being +5. 

He was at +5 for verrrry lonnnng time since the first L!Ike banner and my Shiro was at +2 that time. He is a good boy, he is not naugthy like Shiro lol.

Solo Nowi clear was done back then, so the only new thing is cavalry clear which was Elise, Leo, Frederick, Camus.  Leo tanked the axe and red mage to start, then Frederick pulled him back to tank most of the rest while he supported with ranged attacks and Elise healed.  Camus beat the sword and Frederick beat Oliver.

For cavalry quests, I used LA!Roy (with his shiny new Brave Bow), Gronnblade LA!Lilina, Ursula, and Siegbert. Lilina and Roy did all the heavy lifting! 

I cleared most of the other quests with NY!Azura and Summer Corrin clearing out basically everyone. Then Anna (5 stars) and Oliver (4 stars) could do their jobs. Oliver needed a little extra help, so I brought in Matthew for some debuffs. But if you plop him down on a defense tile, he's pretty much fine. I gave him QR seal because he didn't have any other skills (aside from his special) equipped. 

I was going to wait to do a hero team clear, but I needed a reason to put off doing my dishes a little longer. lol Don't worry. I did them while the video was uploading. Felt like the same strategy as always. XD Stack up Lucius's ATK, jump in, retreat, and pick everyone else off. Raven was just there to cheer on Lucius who I'm 90% Oliver mistook for a heron. Raven has" kindly" asked him to rejoin the enemy.

@mampfoid  It's nice that you got the gang back together. XD This clear looked pretty straightforward, basically a really nice example of your formula with Galeforce and Wings of Mercy. Nothing too tricky here! At least you make it look easy as always. 

@Alexmender I'm practically drooling over that Eirika again. Tanking that Sapphire Lance like it was nothing? Wow. I actually tried to get my Mia to do something similar, and she got completely wiped out. Once she got on that defense tile, no one stood a chance. I think I've definitely decided that Eirika gets her refinement next. I've got 200 dew ready right now, but I'm going to wait until we hear about the next refinements first. If Lyon or Innes get one, I might have to prioritize them. ^^; You definitely make her look as cool as she deserves to look.

46 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

@mampfoid  It's nice that you got the gang back together. XD This clear looked pretty straightforward, basically a really nice example of your formula with Galeforce and Wings of Mercy. Nothing too tricky here! At least you make it look easy as always. 

Yes, pretty much the standard strategy of "reach the enemy", kill+GF+kill, WoM+kill+GF+kill, WoM+kill+GF+kill. I should find a catchy name for that. x)

49 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I was going to wait to do a hero team clear, but I needed a reason to put off doing my dishes a little longer. lol Don't worry. I did them while the video was uploading. Felt like the same strategy as always. XD Stack up Lucius's ATK, jump in, retreat, and pick everyone else off. Raven was just there to cheer on Lucius who I'm 90% Oliver mistook for a heron. Raven has" kindly" asked him to rejoin the enemy.

Poor Raven, only a cheerleader while packed with pure offensive power. Lucius and Micaiah were cleaning floor, I thought you were leaving the melees in second row for the full clear. But least Mia got to use her sword. Even with support I was surprised Lucius could one-round that dragon, pretty though - congratulations! 

How will you integrate summer Lucius and summer Raven into your team? 

3 hours ago, Ginko said:

He was at +5 for verrrry lonnnng time since the first L!Ike banner and my Shiro was at +2 that time. He is a good boy, he is not naugthy like Shiro lol.

Ok, somehow I remembered him being +4, my bad. 

@mampfoid I like how Brave Roy bypasses the trench thanks to Reposition! But yeah poor Oliver, in that corner quaking as enemies dropped one by one

@Rafiel's Aria Must be nice to have a good Restank in Micaiah! Haha, nice touch on Lucius shining in battle, but also bearing a resemblance to a certain heron!

@Ginko More Persona music! Nice clear, and yeah trenches are annoying just because it takes too long to position yourself!

For my Lunatic cavalry clear I used Siegbert, Elise, Brave Roy and Camus. Again, trenches can be annoying- i used Elise to bait. Miracle ended up activating in the end when Elise couldn't run away in time thanks to the trench, but it worked out in the end.

30 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid I like how Brave Roy bypasses the trench thanks to Reposition! But yeah poor Oliver, in that corner quaking as enemies dropped one by one

In a first try with Marth I used Smite, because Marth can't bypass the trenches himself. 

I don't think Oliver was quaking, his pure beauty filled him with self-coincidence until the last second. 

Edited by mampfoid

42 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Yes, pretty much the standard strategy of "reach the enemy", kill+GF+kill, WoM+kill+GF+kill, WoM+kill+GF+kill. I should find a catchy name for that. x)

Poor Raven, only a cheerleader while packed with pure offensive power. Lucius and Micaiah were cleaning floor, I thought you were leaving the melees in second row for the full clear. But least Mia got to use her sword. Even with support I was surprised Lucius could one-round that dragon, pretty though - congratulations! 

How will you integrate summer Lucius and summer Raven into your team? 

You really should. I honestly sat here for a good ten minutes trying to think of something punny or at least witty. Nope. XD My brain isn't functioning. 

Lucius was pretty close to needing another staff upgrade (he's got Fear+ learned as well which has a slightly higher MT), but between two Drives, an S-support, and ATK/SPD bond, he managed it. I might be able to do a Lucius solo on this map, but I'm too lazy. lol 

Naturally I'll have to make a second hero team.

39 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Rafiel's Aria Must be nice to have a good Restank in Micaiah! Haha, nice touch on Lucius shining in battle, but also bearing a resemblance to a certain heron!

I originally wanted to plop her down on a defense tile and just let her soak up all the magic, but I wasn't patient enough to work that out. XD Getting the video under 3 minutes was equally as rewarding. 

@Alexmender Wow, Eirika made that look easy even with Oliver and the Sapphire Lance Cavalry! I bet she'll be even more unstoppable once you get Spd Tactic to add to her buffs.

@mampfoid I was curious how you were going to get Roy around the trench and I guess Reposition is one way to do it. This one looked like a cakewalk for you.

@Ginko I was a little concerned about your Shiro against the green mage but now I'm convinced he's unkillable. Great job!

@Rafiel's Aria Daaaaaaang Lucius! Never underestimate the power of that extra attack and speed from an Ally support. Awesome clear!

I apparently did infernal with fliers last time, so I decided to solve it with my regular ladies this time around! 

It took a little bit of skill inheritance and seal swapping to get Marisa to do what she needed, but once that was figured out it wasn't that bad. Micaiah can actually one shot Oliver at the end with Iceberg if Marisa's right next to her (thanks Ally support!), but I wanted to let Cherche do more than just ferry people around.

@kirauza343 Nice! Victory to the Ladies once again. A bit disappointed that Micaiah can't finish Oliver herself. I'm quite sure if she carry Brash-Des build, she can win this magic duel. Creative CA on Marisa, level 2 is enough to finish Sapphire lance cavalier.

@kirauza343 Oh cool, Marissa killing a Sapphire Lance and Guidance brought to good use. Very nice clear, congratulations!

I wish I could use CA sometimes in my clears. 

Yeah, mine wasn't too hard to pull off. I'm looking forward to Takumis rerun. 

@Rafiel's Aria Wow! Lucius showed no mercy what's this Heron thing that guy's babbling about?. Even with Pain+ he deals so much damage, that's so awesome! Congrats on the great clear!

Thanks! Actually when I did my test run I forgot the Sapphire Lance was there and I got a bit worried about it thinking I'd have to run CA2 to clear the map. It was very funny when it dealt so little damage despite having a 40% advantage. Guess Eirika can now join Zelgius, Effie, M!Grima and Ayra in the list of units that don't care about the Weapon Triangle!

@kirauza343 Marisa ate that Lance cav like it was nothing! Getting her out of danger with Guidance was also a very nifty strat, not to mention Celica nuking stuff is always nice to see. Cool stuff.

Thanks, I really hope to get a bad natured L!Lyn next time, although Legendary banners tend to hate me...

Just got mampfoid beaten with the cavalry team. It was a slightly modified Roy show with Reinhardt, Lyn and Marth.

First the positioning. Everyone except Marth took the right, Marth was taking a break on the obstacles.

When taking offense, Lyn doubled the green axe unit, and Reinhardt repositioned her. Reinhardt was in range for the red mage, and Marth went to lure the blue cav.

Last turn Marth killed the boss, while the others took care of the red units.

Will try to defeat him with my own Oliver later. If he wouldn't be so fat, he might have more Speed.

Edited by Garlyle

Had some extra feathers and wasn't sure who to upgrade next, so I decided this was as good a time as any to make it Oliver.

Eirika/Camus/L'Arachel/Gunnthra did the cavalry quest, while Oliver and Anna tagged along with a flier team of Palla/Ninian/Sanaki.

12 hours ago, Garlyle said:

Just got mampfoid beaten with the cavalry team.

[...]

If he wouldn't be so fat, he might have more Speed.

Wait, what? That was during my sleep-time, unfair! 

Who needs speed with a 100 in beauty? 

5 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

@mampfoid Nice job, as always! I took a pretty similar approach, I actually forgot that the red mage had Swordbreaker, which was a little awkward. Fortunately Minerva is amazing.

Nice one yourself, welcome back Caeda! Yeah, the map design pretty much predetermines the strategy.

Minevera outperformed my Cherche here. I'm still unsure if to make Minvera or Airzura my next GF unit. 

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Wait, what? That was during my sleep-time, unfair! 

Who needs speed with a 100 in beauty? 

Lol, nothing personal, it happens if someone has too much beauty sleep.

I still need to take on the Infernal difficulty though. Those 2.000 feathers are very charming.