Question about maps in FE1 and 3

Vaikanfu

We all know that in FE4, all the maps more or less come together to form the whole of Jugdral. I was wondering, could the same be done with the Archanean maps? An example of this I can think of are chapters 7 and 8 of FE3B2, since the two take place in the same area, just further north in the latter chapter. Has anyone ever tried piecing the maps together to get a rough outline of a full in game Archanean map?

It wouldn't be possible. The scale of the combined maps don't cover the full continent, at best you'd get a patchwork quilt that's fuller in some places.

Huzah!

dcpRnxo.jpg

My attempt. Unfortunately I don't have many of the northern sections done because the site I was using the images for inexplicably stopped providing them half way through the second game. In particular, you see all of Talys and Archena on their respective maps. The Sable Order and Soulful Bridge chapters also show off the boarder of Grust very well with what lines up on the map. Surprisingly, Macedonia and Dolhr are very crowded. Judging by the map, Marth seems to travel around the same area of it each time. Additionally, some rotating was needed to make things fit. It's not perfect, but it made for a fun evening of entertainment.

On the subject of Chapter 7/8 of Mystery of the Emblem, I really wished they did more of the Chapter 7 thing and less of the Chapter 8 think (ie, out right ripping maps from the previous game). Khaden in particular makes no sense to me. They deploy in the exact same place as Shadow Dragon even though they're approaching it from a completely different direction. They should have made Khaden the destination in the north east of the map, with everything north and south of it being the same as the previous game, but with more, new territory to the west.

Edited by Jotari