Help ( Act 6 Spolier)

4 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

Git Gud at avoiding enemies, it's possible to avoid all non required encounters.

Other than that turn up that 80's music to start a grinding montage 

I dont understand hehehe. my question is if u cant finish this act without the new classes for win more XP. Thanks :)

1 hour ago, ignis_z said:

is it possible to end this act ( labitynth) without the DLC with new classes and levels? ( Hard - Classic mode)

Yes, did it myself. All of my pitchforks were used (and Celica had boots) however, so if you're avoiding the Mila's Bounty DLC you might not have enough units with good enough stats.

47 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Yes, did it myself. All of my pitchforks were used (and Celica had boots) however, so if you're avoiding the Mila's Bounty DLC you might not have enough units with good enough stats.

Sorry my english is bad, then without dlcs is posible? With normal characters? I only have Alm in level 20, i have to choose 9 more, in thinkin in archers Celica, atlas, and 2 heals and a mage.(Celica boots? Dont inderstand). And pitchforks? 

Edited by ignis_z

3 minutes ago, ignis_z said:

Sorry my english is bad, then without dlcs is posible? With normal characters? I only have Alm in level 20, i have to choose 9 more, in thinkin in archers Celica, atlas, and 2 heals and a mage.(Celica boots? Dont inderstand). And pitchforks? 

Alm and Celica were at level 20, everyone else was at most level 15 in their top class (No overclasses). I think some good choices are Alm and Celica, at least one Bow knight (especially if they have really good bases), possibly a very good Gold Knight, same with Sage/Priestess, Dread Fighters are also good and Saints can also work. I actually used no saints, though I probably should have, Jesse was probably the worst choice for that fight in my attempt.

The Mila's Bounty DLC is free. It has 1 pair of boots (they boost movement by one), 3 pitchforks (which allow any unit to be reclassed to villager, allowing them to get more levels) and some other items. I don't think Mila's bounty is necessary, but it really helped me and allowed Python to actually contribute.

No, you do not need any of the DLC to beat Thabes Labyrinth, not even the pitchforks. Along with grinding your units, what you should also do is dread loop (this means getting your Dread Fighters to level 10 and promoting them back to villager, then grinding them up again. Rinse and repeat until you max out their stats). You should also give your units weapons with useful, powerful combat arts. The main SF site has all the info you need on that. Oh, and once you beat The Creation on the tenth floor, don't forget to pick up the memory prism before you leave.

On a technical note, you can't end Act 6; it goes on forever since it's the postgame.

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Alm and Celica were at level 20, everyone else was at most level 15 in their top class (No overclasses). I think some good choices are Alm and Celica, at least one Bow knight (especially if they have really good bases), possibly a very good Gold Knight, same with Sage/Priestess, Dread Fighters are also good and Saints can also work. I actually used no saints, though I probably should have, Jesse was probably the worst choice for that fight in my attempt.

The Mila's Bounty DLC is free. It has 1 pair of boots (they boost movement by one), 3 pitchforks (which allow any unit to be reclassed to villager, allowing them to get more levels) and some other items. I don't think Mila's bounty is necessary, but it really helped me and allowed Python to actually contribute.

Ahh Thanks, i only has 2 milas DLC . And didnt know the  pitchforks ill try yo find thenm, and the boots. Ill use Genny for the conjurations (for pull enemies) and atlas and mycen (favourites heheh) tobin, Python and León (archers are open), and mm sonya or mae, and another 

Ahh Thanks, i only has 2 milas DLC . And didnt know the  pitchforks ill try yo find thenm, and the boots. Ill use Genny for the conjurations (for pull enemies) and atlas and mycen (favourites heheh) tobin, Python and León (archers are open), and mm sonya or mae, and another 

There's 5 of them. The pitchforks should be in the miscellaneous items (stuff like the carvings, cogs and other accessories) once you've downloaded the DLC.

They also include a Taurus shard, which boosts growths a bit. Nice for the pitchforked units, turned my Lukas into a powerhouse, Python into my best bow knoght and Clive is actually really good as well as a result. No dread fighter loops either.

13 minutes ago, Dayni said:

There's 5 of them. The pitchforks should be in the miscellaneous items (stuff like the carvings, cogs and other accessories) once you've downloaded the DLC.

They also include a Taurus shard, which boosts growths a bit. Nice for the pitchforked units, turned my Lukas into a powerhouse, Python into my best bow knoght and Clive is actually really good as well as a result. No dread fighter loops either.

Aha, its cool. Im afraid for the difículty of the labyrinth, Fire emblem Conquest was a hell for me interesa clásic hard. This os the reason i hace  to choose well the fighters. Wich weapon is better silver or valor, for my atlas (he has 22 speed) and the Best lance is Gradivius ?

Wich weapon is better silver or valor, for my atlas (he has 22 speed) and the Best lance is Gradivius ?

It tends to depend on the unit: if they're very fast, they're more capable of taking the heavier weapons, while a unit with high strength and not so high speed can take a lighter weapon like the brave sword (is that the valour sword?)

Atlas's speed is a bit low for the sword units in the later parts of the dungeon, but the brave sword works well for him regardless. Gradivus is one that works really well if you have higher speed, though slower units certainly can use it as well. Blessed weapons are also good for most of the generic enemies in the dungeon. The point is, try to account for what's on each floor: if you have terrors on a floor, you're unlikely to see "human" enemies as well.

If you can, forge a killer bow: They're one of the best weapons in the game in practice.

On 16/1/2018 at 10:11 PM, Baron the Shining Blade said:

No, you do not need any of the DLC to beat Thabes Labyrinth, not even the pitchforks. Along with grinding your units, what you should also do is dread loop (this means getting your Dread Fighters to level 10 and promoting them back to villager, then grinding them up again. Rinse and repeat until you max out their stats). You should also give your units weapons with useful, powerful combat arts. The main SF site has all the info you need on that. Oh, and once you beat The Creation on the tenth floor, don't forget to pick up the memory prism before you leave.

On a technical note, you can't end Act 6; it goes on forever since it's the postgame.

Aha, i didnt know the mercenary build And all my villagers except atlas are archers cavaliers etc. Didnt know the pitchforkes, and are free!, Used online one, ill ser if i have to use more.

On 16/1/2018 at 10:43 PM, Dayni said:

It tends to depend on the unit: if they're very fast, they're more capable of taking the heavier weapons, while a unit with high strength and not so high speed can take a lighter weapon like the brave sword (is that the valour sword?)

Atlas's speed is a bit low for the sword units in the later parts of the dungeon, but the brave sword works well for him regardless. Gradivus is one that works really well if you have higher speed, though slower units certainly can use it as well. Blessed weapons are also good for most of the generic enemies in the dungeon. The point is, try to account for what's on each floor: if you have terrors on a floor, you're unlikely to see "human" enemies as well.

If you can, forge a killer bow: They're one of the best weapons in the game in practice.

Finished the Thebas, MMM Only with my default dread fighters Atlas and another one, and Celica (she has yo much damage va the dragón) Alm is pretty useless in final Battle. But if u make a team with 5 Dread fighters u can win this end act with auto combat.